Modern Symphony is a DJ service based in Pismo Beach, California. This DJ service is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all its clients to give them a truly memorable and exciting wedding experience. Passionate about their love for music and working as DJs, they bring their clients the latest technology and equipment to lend professional and top-notch service. They consider every wedding a top priority and can鈥檛 wait to give you and your guests an unforgettable experience. They play music ranging from electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, and rock.

Modern Symphony offers incredible services for their wedding clients in order to make sure everyone has a blast. Their services include:

• MC
  • Uplighting
  • Consultation
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,100

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

99% Recommended by couples

Nicole
Nicole C. Sent on 01/21/2024

Hartjen Wedding

Tim and Marc single-handedly made my wedding day one to remember for the rest of my life! Thank you both for such an awesome night full of fun, laughter and joy! Also for including my family and playing their song of choice ( la vaca)! Hoping to work with them again for a different event in the future!! 300 stars out of 10!
C
Cara R. Sent on 12/28/2023

A gem of a Wedding DJ

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Madonna Inn and decided to go with Tim as our DJ. From the beginning of the process Tim had been helpful. Making a Spotify playlist to organize for him was actually pretty easy and took the stress off us with planning.

On the day of Rehearsal we weren't aware that we didn't have a Coordinator to guide us. Tim swooped in and saved the day by directing us and helping us understand the order of events. He went above and beyond to help us.

The day of the wedding Tim helped keep things in order and helped supplement songs I totally spaced on. My husband and I highly recommend Tim for his patience, professionalism, and value in his work. Thank you so much!
Mckenzie Teniente
Mckenzie T. Sent on 11/27/2023

Thank you Mark!!!

DJ Mark was amazing!!! He made sure our day ran smoothly and all announcements were made on time!! He had the crowd dancing all night and never was there a dull moment. Thank you!!
illustration stars

42 photos 路 05/25/2019
Brittany & Jon
98 photos 路 09/16/2017

Mixed Events Mixed Events Bar Services & Beverages

Tim and his crew are amazing. They are professional and involved with their clients. The services they provide are not only top notch because of their skills, but mainly because they CARE about the events that they participate in. I have seen a few DJs in my time, and they have raised the bar in my eyes. I definitely recommend Modern Symphony for your next event!

Buonasera Events Buonasera Events Wedding Planners

These guys get the job done. Tim and his crew work tirelessly to make sure your event is perfect. They offer so much, are nice and easy to work with, and continue to grow and impress me all the time. When I get asked for recommendations I always mention Modern Symphony. Vendors love them and you will too!

Bellizzimo Beauty Bellizzimo Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tim knows how to keep the party going! He is great at creating a fun atmosphere with lighting and music. He's a great choice for your wedding day!

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding