Modern Symphony

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Modern Symphony is a DJ service based in Pismo Beach, California. This DJ service is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of their clients in order to give theme truly memorable and exciting wedding experience. Passionate about their love for music and working as DJs, they bring their clients the latest technology and equipment to lend professional and top-notch service. They consider every wedding as top-priority and can't wait to make you and your guests have an unforgettable experience. They play music ranging from electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul and rock.

Modern Symphony offers incredible services for their wedding clients in order to make sure everyone has a blast. Their services include:

• MC
  • Bilingual MC
  • Liability insurance
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,100

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

Message vendor

• Autumn
    Autumn C. Married on 12/31/2022

Best dj ever

I truly don鈥檛 think that I could recommend Tim from Modern Symphony more if I tried. Talk about going above and beyond for a couple!
    Our wedding day it POURED and Tim made all the adjustments without a single complaint and even held an umbrella over his equipment which left everyone cracking up at his commitment! I truly left the evening so ecstatic with our choice to have Tim and felt like I made a friend out of working with him.
    I was amazed and everyone loved the music that he played, he worked with us on our ideas and no idea was too big. He even assisted with things so not in his job scope and I just was amazed with his talent! If you have an opportunity to work with Tim from Modern Symphony, DO IT!
    Leah Married on 11/12/2022

Mark is great!

Mark was very responsive and flexible with our music selection. He was professional and helped us put on a great wedding. Our venue did not have a power source at the ceremony cite, but Mark was able to manage without the use of overpowering loud generators. Thanks for everything Mark!
    Jessica S. Married on 10/22/2022

Best wedding DJ!

We hired Tim for our 10/22/22 wedding in Santa Ynez at a private residence. Before the day, we had a couple of calls with Tim to review our wedding expectations. Tim was very friendly and responsive on the calls and helped put my mind at ease for all those little things we brides stress about leading up to the day.
    During our wedding, everything Tim did went perfectly! He even made sure to fade out our first dance song after enough time had passed to get the photos, but before it got weird having us swaying there in front of all our guests (this was one of those things we talked to him about leading up to the wedding and he did an amazing job!). We had many guests comment throughout the night about what a great job the DJ was doing picking and mixing our songs. He did an excellent job of reading the vibes and made sure to pick the perfect crowd-pleasers back-to-back-to-back.
    If you are looking for a reasonably priced, professional, fun, and experienced DJ for your wedding, look no further than Modern Symphony!
  • illustration stars

98 photos 路 09/16/2017
Patrick & Evan
37 photos 路 09/02/2017

Mixed Events Mixed Events Bar Services & Beverages

Tim and his crew are amazing. They are professional and involved with their clients. The services they provide are not only top notch because of their skills, but mainly because they CARE about the events that they participate in. I have seen a few DJs in my time, and they have raised the bar in my eyes. I definitely recommend Modern Symphony for your next event!

Buonasera Events Buonasera Events Wedding Planners

These guys get the job done. Tim and his crew work tirelessly to make sure your event is perfect. They offer so much, are nice and easy to work with, and continue to grow and impress me all the time. When I get asked for recommendations I always mention Modern Symphony. Vendors love them and you will too!

Bellizzimo Beauty Bellizzimo Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tim knows how to keep the party going! He is great at creating a fun atmosphere with lighting and music. He's a great choice for your wedding day!

Pismo Beach, 93449
Location of (Modern Symphony)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding