Modern Symphony Reviews

Modern Symphony 7
  • Z

Zachary · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Call Steve

Steve did the best job! He made sure everyone was having the time of their life. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else for our wedding night!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Annie · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing ! Such a fun wedding!

Dj Mark is great! He set aside time to come to our rehearsal, which was awesome! And he is so responsive! We had such a great time dancing at our wedding! Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2019

Tim was great!

Tim read our crowd very well. We were concerned about our guests dancing because we had an older crowd, but Tim read the crowd and everyone was dancing the whole night! Highly reccomend!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Courtney Swink · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent!

From beginning to end, Tim was so awesome. He was clear and communicative in the months leading up to the wedding and kept us on time and uplifted through out the event. He took the playlist of songs we sent him and created a wonderful playlist for the event, keeping everyone on the dance floor! Would highly recommend to DJ/MC any event.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Jayna

Jayna · Married on 03/23/2019

We are so very pleased and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will recommend Modern Symphony to everyone I meet!!!

Our experience with Modern Symphony was incredible from start to finish. Tim reached out to us multiple times to make sure things were the way we wanted them and was very responsive and easy to work with. Tim was so personable and always eager to make sure our experience was amazing - he truly went above and beyond for us. The music and lighting were on point and really set the overall mood for both the ceremony and reception, he did a great job doing exactly what we wanted, he listened to requests, he played the types of songs we wanted, and was just so very flexible. He was a great MC and even brought his own DJ booth that looked super cool and flowed with the reception decor.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Modern Symphony 8

Tony Bluem · Married on 01/13/2019

Job well done

Had a phenomenal experience from beginning to end with Tim. As the bride's family member I worked with Tim since I live locally. He did an amazing job since both the bride and groom lived in another state. He was able to nail down every little thing they needed and it was seamless considering most interaction were just via email and phone calls. He was always available even dropping everything when the bride and groom had a small window to meet with him on a random day. Thank you again Tim!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Liz Mchale · Married on 11/03/2018

Our daughter's wedding.

Steve did a fabulous job being the DJ at our daughter's backyard wedding. He was wonderful assisting me in making sure evrything went smoothly and on time all the while playing great music. From the arrival of guests, the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner hour and then the party celebration, the music played. The dance floor was never, never empty. Steve was able to keep the party rolling with great music, fun lighting and terrific service. Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Christopher · Married on 10/06/2018

Mark was a fantastic DJ for our wedding. Throughout the planning phase, he was very responsive to our questions and concerns. He made an effort to make sure the song list was being completed on a timely basis with email status reminders, which helped a lot. He came prepared with his DJ equipment, speakers, and wireless mics as well. Mark was a very professional and friendly person and easy to work with. Thank you for your support on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Tess · Married on 10/06/2018

Mark Was ON TOP OF IT! Amazing!

Mark was amazing! His response time while planning was incredible! He was seriously the most accommodating, kind and happy person we dealt with through the whole planning process of our wedding! Anything we asked of him he was on top of and made happen. He made our wedding night magical with his music and ambiance. Not to mention putting up with all of our guest's requests! We highly recommend Mark and would book him again in a second!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Tim and his staff were amazing! I would give 6/5 stars if I could. Tim was thoroughly helpful with making my wedding go off without a hitch. The entire day ran 100% on schedule, thanks to Tim. When it came time to dance, boy did my guests dance! My one request from him was to just get people dancing, and he delivered. Our dance floor was not empty during any part of the night. I would absolutely recommend modern symphony to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding! So happy we hired them.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not imagine our wedding without Tim being apart of it! He exceeded all our expectations. He brought a team with him making it so easy for him to be accessible if we needed him ASAP! The team he brought was so helpful as well! We LOVED our experience with Tim and Modern Symphony. He is so easy to reach and always willing to answer any questions you have with a quick response! During rehearsal he brings a portable speaker with him making the rehearsal go so smooth and letting you and your wedding party know their time to walk! I would highly recommend Tim to anyone and everyone! We got the dry ice and a monogram from him and it seriously made the wedding and our guests have so much fun during the dry ice part and made for the perfect photo op! Thank you so much Tim!!!!

Love the DeBerti Family!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Mark was fantastic! He was highly recommended from our Coordinator and he did not disappoint! My fiance and I love music and we were able to tell Mark down to the exact songs we wanted to listen to the whole night and he made it happen without a flaw. The songs were the perfect amount of timing so we didn't loose the crowd and he was a fantastic MC. His introductions were spot on. Thanks Mark for being the perfect DJ and MC!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Tim · Married on 09/15/2018

I can without a doubt say that our wedding would not have been the same without Tim and his team. He went above and beyond in every aspect. Any time that we had a question or wanted to meet to discuss things in person he was quick to respond and readily available. And that was just before the wedding weekend. Tim showed up to our rehearsal to help make sure that everything was right on cue for the big day. On the day of the wedding, Tim and his team arrived early to set up and chat with the coordinators to make sure everyone was on the same page, and kept the dance floor going all night. Literally every song fed to the crowd. He designed a beautiful monogram for us and kept the timeline on track. Couldn’t ask for a better DJ.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

Modern Symphony delivered everything we desired music-wise. My husband and I are into music from every decade, and it was important to us that this music love of ours was reflected in our ceremony and reception. Tim totally captured the vibe we were looking for: a casual cocktail/dinner time filled with 60s and 70s music, and a rowdy dance party at night with hits from all decades. I gave him a list of over 300 songs that my friends, family, and husband and I love or have some nostalgia about. He managed to turn an odd mix of music into an awesome party. I had guests of all ages complimenting the ceremony and reception music and commenting on the epic dance party they had that night! He included popular music that all generations could enjoy and used awesome transitions to make the music even more interesting. I appreciate the hard work and effort he put in to make our wedding music dreams come true. I can honestly say the music was probably what I cared most about, and hiring Tim was a big part of our awesome wedding day!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa O’Neill · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding DJ

Mark was soooooo amazing!He was honestly the easiest and best vendor to work with!He is so positive, took lead at directing our big day, and read our guests so well. I would highly recommend him!There are great packages to choose from with some awesome lighting for a good price.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Tim was a fantastic DJ. He was super courteous and highly responsive all through the planning process. He showed up at my wedding rehearsal with a bluetooth speaker to help us walk through everything, and was early for every part of the event. But most importantly, he did a fabulous job at the reception. He listened to the toasts and played two songs that my dad and MOH mentioned, to the delight of the crowd. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and Tim managed to make a playlist work with every song we requested blending seamlessly.

Tim is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, he did an amazing job, and I would absolutely hire him again if I could.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Sam · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience with Morden Symphony service was AMAZING!! THEY Deserves a GOLDEN STAR RATING!!! We had DJ MARK as our DJ and he was amazing!! He was extremely professional!!! Mark took charge of my wedding timeline and was able to go back in front between all the different music styles that we requested( old school,90s,Spanish and even a little of country).. You can see the passion he has for his job by how he displays himself and his work!! ( that's a hard quality to find in people) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MORDEN SYMPHONY DJ MARK!!BEST DJ EVER!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

We were pointed in the direction of Tim and Modern Symphony by our venue manager and we couldn’t have been more thrilled! My now hubby is a huge music buff and had spent a lot of time finding the most amazing music. Tim was so helpful with all of that and so professional while also making sure we had a blast! He eased all our worries about the music and was such a sweet and caring vendor. He made sure we had the best time and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their big day! They won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Modern Symphony 9

Maurin · Married on 07/07/2018

Tim was amazing. He was able to step in and provide sounds for our ceremony with very little notice, and he did an amazing job. He kept the party bumping all night long at our reception and he was incredibly attentive, making sure my husband and I always had a drink and anything else we needed.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2018

There are truly no words to describe how wonderful Tim Lopez is. He seriously went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. Not only was he our DJ but also helped coordinate our entire wedding, which was not even asked but thankfully he did because he was clearly experienced and helped things go so smoothly. He made sure we got to eat first, and he even took beautiful photos for us on his personal camera, that turned out just as good as any professional taking them. He will be our DJ at every family event to come! We got so many compliments from our guest about the music and he made sure everyone was having a good time! We had a wide range in age of guests attending and he managed to please everyone! He also shared his knowledge of other vendors in my price range and helped us so much! My "father daughter dance" was extremely emotional for me and he got the cue from me to cut the song early which was amazing because you only hope your DJ picks up on those cues. I could go on and on, but I suggest stop wasting your time reading all these amazing reviews and book him already!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Modern Symphony 10
    Modern Symphony 11
    Modern Symphony 12

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

It's hard to find the words to describe what a pleasure it is to work with Tim. This guy works HARD and takes so much pride in what he does. During the planning process, Tim was super responsive and listened to everything we wanted. He sent us a worksheet to fill out ahead of time that we spent a few weeks on and then ALWAYS was so sweet when we made updates up until the very last second. At the wedding, Tim really brought the energy. He was a great hype-man to introduce everyone in the bridal party, kept things moving along all throughout the night when it was time for specific dances and the bouquet toss, etc. He played all the country songs we wanted and some really great party songs throughout the night. The dance floor was ALWAYS over capacity and our guests said it was the funnest wedding they had ever been to. That is 100% because of Tim.
    There were 2 moments that really stood out to me that exemplify how much pride Tim has in what he does.
    1 - right before the bridal party walkout, when our guests were settling in to the tables, I remembered that I wanted him to tell guests something special about the table decorations. Guests all kinda sitting around and there's not much going on yet, this could be cool to share. Not urgent or important at all, right? My brother goes and tells Tim, hey, the bride has a little request for you. I see Tim SPRINT over to me, like it's the most urgent thing in the world. I tell him about the decorations and that it'd be cool if he could share with people. He runs out, makes the announcement right away, and comes back to check that everything is all good.
    2 - After we get to our seats for dinner, Tim races over (before the caterers even had a chance) and asks if he can grab us something to drink. He really just wanted to make sure that we were totally happy, and really enjoying ourselves.
    He's the best and will make sure your guests have a great time. <3

Sent on 07/13/2018

Joe · Married on 06/16/2018

Tim of Modern Symphony, What can I say. Tim was the best from the minute that I booked him. Not only was he my DJ, But he assisted me in the coordinating as well. He spent many hours working on the planning of the event. When I needed a vendor, he was there with his suggestions, which I will say were spot on. At the wedding, he made things run so smoothly. Like I said he took on the added responsibility of coordinator and he could not have been more perfect. Words cannot express how my wife and I feel about Tim, we truly consider him family. Thank you Tim for being my right-hand man and making this wedding a success.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Modern Symphony 13
    Modern Symphony 14

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

We booked Modern Symphony because he was recommended by someone else as being the best DJ they'd ever heard. After hiring him for our wedding I can confirm that recommendation! DJ Mark was the best! the music was great and he kept everyone on the dance floor throughout the whole reception. He was a great MC and kept the reception moving with no lull at all. The number one comment I received from wedding guests was that the DJ was great! I highly highly recommend Modern Symphony. I can't say enough great things about him!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

Great to work with and very accommodating to our desired music. Easy to work with and makes sure your day runs perfectly.

Sent on 06/11/2018