Modern Symphony Reviews

Modern Symphony 7
  • Z

Zachary · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Call Steve

Steve did the best job! He made sure everyone was having the time of their life. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else for our wedding night!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Annette · Married on 08/03/2019

Surpassed Our Expectations!

I could not have imagined our wedding without Tim. He went above and beyond considering we hired him as our DJ/Emcee, not a day-of wedding coordinator. He attended our wedding rehearsal and was a great help that day, making sure we knew what to do for the wedding. On the day of the wedding, he made sure to remind of us of our timing, made sure things ran smoothly, made sure we had a drink in our hand and even served us our dinner, making sure we were fed. Our first dance was magical due to his fog machine, it looked as if we were dancing on a cloud. I'll attach a photo below of how it looked. It's just an iPhone photo of it, but I love it. I cannot recommend him enough, Tim is so helpful and passionate, he really knows what he's doing and how to not only make sure your wedding is running smoothly but how to make it better than you could've imagined. My husband and I were amazed by Tim and his work, and our guests continue to tell us how much fun they had at our wedding. Although Tim was only given a handful of songs and a couple of genres we wanted to hear, there wasn't a song played that we didn't enjoy. We really were blown away by his work.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Modern Symphony 8
  • Stephen

Stephen Wong · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything we could have asked for

We engaged with Modern Symphony over a year before our wedding. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, the DJ that was originally assigned to our wedding was unable to attend, but Steve stepped in and the transition was seamless. Steve was so incredibly flexible with our approach to our night. He handled everything so professionally and there was truly no hiccup. I have been to several weddings where there was strange feedback or issues during the ceremony, first dances, etc. and this was a huge fear. But thanks to Steve, the night went perfectly. We can't thank him enough for being a part of it.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 05/18/2019

The best dj!

Hands down the best DJ we could have asked for. DJ Mark NEVER had one second when people were not dancing. He was so professional and on top of everything. Highly recommend him! Our wedding night wouldn’t have been the same without him!! Thanks again Mark! Pat and Jen Reilly 5-18-2019 P.S this picture was hours into dancing!! 😜

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Modern Symphony 9

Brandon and Heather Spreafico · Married on 05/18/2019

Tim is one of the best in the business!!

Having been in the wedding industry for almost 5 years I have had the pleasure of working with Tim many times in the past. When it came to choosing a DJ for my own wedding the decision was easy as I knew he was the man for the job. Tim is one of the hardest working guys in the industry and is extremely professional. He goes above and beyond as he will show up for your rehearsal and not just the day of the wedding. He also provided us with awesome uplighting inside the barn and a hologram on the barn, both of which were awesome surprises! We also were forced to move a bunch of our tables and chairs inside due to rain and Tim and his assistant were right there to help move things inside. The man goes above and beyond and is one heck of a DJ! The dance floor was packed and jammin all night! I would HIGHLY recommend Tim and cannot thank him enough for all that he did for us!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Annie · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing ! Such a fun wedding!

Dj Mark is great! He set aside time to come to our rehearsal, which was awesome! And he is so responsive! We had such a great time dancing at our wedding! Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2019

Tim was great!

Tim read our crowd very well. We were concerned about our guests dancing because we had an older crowd, but Tim read the crowd and everyone was dancing the whole night! Highly reccomend!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Courtney Swink · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent!

From beginning to end, Tim was so awesome. He was clear and communicative in the months leading up to the wedding and kept us on time and uplifted through out the event. He took the playlist of songs we sent him and created a wonderful playlist for the event, keeping everyone on the dance floor! Would highly recommend to DJ/MC any event.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Alex · Married on 03/30/2019

Beyond Amazing

Tim and his crew made our wedding night so special! From the ceremony to the grand exit, they were attentively making every moment a moment to never forget. His lights made our venue glow. They were so beautiful! He met with us before the wedding to go over our song selections and our time line to customize each moment and song to us. The dance floor was always full, giving our guest an atmosphere that they will never forget! I would 10/10 recommend Modern Symphony to entertain your next event!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Modern Symphony 10
    Modern Symphony 11
    Modern Symphony 12
    Modern Symphony 13
    Modern Symphony 14
  • Jayna

Jayna · Married on 03/23/2019

We are so very pleased and couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will recommend Modern Symphony to everyone I meet!!!

Our experience with Modern Symphony was incredible from start to finish. Tim reached out to us multiple times to make sure things were the way we wanted them and was very responsive and easy to work with. Tim was so personable and always eager to make sure our experience was amazing - he truly went above and beyond for us. The music and lighting were on point and really set the overall mood for both the ceremony and reception, he did a great job doing exactly what we wanted, he listened to requests, he played the types of songs we wanted, and was just so very flexible. He was a great MC and even brought his own DJ booth that looked super cool and flowed with the reception decor.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Modern Symphony 15

Tony Bluem · Married on 01/13/2019

Job well done

Had a phenomenal experience from beginning to end with Tim. As the bride's family member I worked with Tim since I live locally. He did an amazing job since both the bride and groom lived in another state. He was able to nail down every little thing they needed and it was seamless considering most interaction were just via email and phone calls. He was always available even dropping everything when the bride and groom had a small window to meet with him on a random day. Thank you again Tim!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Liz Mchale · Married on 11/03/2018

Our daughter's wedding.

Steve did a fabulous job being the DJ at our daughter's backyard wedding. He was wonderful assisting me in making sure evrything went smoothly and on time all the while playing great music. From the arrival of guests, the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner hour and then the party celebration, the music played. The dance floor was never, never empty. Steve was able to keep the party rolling with great music, fun lighting and terrific service. Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Christopher · Married on 10/06/2018

Mark was a fantastic DJ for our wedding. Throughout the planning phase, he was very responsive to our questions and concerns. He made an effort to make sure the song list was being completed on a timely basis with email status reminders, which helped a lot. He came prepared with his DJ equipment, speakers, and wireless mics as well. Mark was a very professional and friendly person and easy to work with. Thank you for your support on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Tess · Married on 10/06/2018

Mark Was ON TOP OF IT! Amazing!

Mark was amazing! His response time while planning was incredible! He was seriously the most accommodating, kind and happy person we dealt with through the whole planning process of our wedding! Anything we asked of him he was on top of and made happen. He made our wedding night magical with his music and ambiance. Not to mention putting up with all of our guest's requests! We highly recommend Mark and would book him again in a second!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Tim and his staff were amazing! I would give 6/5 stars if I could. Tim was thoroughly helpful with making my wedding go off without a hitch. The entire day ran 100% on schedule, thanks to Tim. When it came time to dance, boy did my guests dance! My one request from him was to just get people dancing, and he delivered. Our dance floor was not empty during any part of the night. I would absolutely recommend modern symphony to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding! So happy we hired them.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not imagine our wedding without Tim being apart of it! He exceeded all our expectations. He brought a team with him making it so easy for him to be accessible if we needed him ASAP! The team he brought was so helpful as well! We LOVED our experience with Tim and Modern Symphony. He is so easy to reach and always willing to answer any questions you have with a quick response! During rehearsal he brings a portable speaker with him making the rehearsal go so smooth and letting you and your wedding party know their time to walk! I would highly recommend Tim to anyone and everyone! We got the dry ice and a monogram from him and it seriously made the wedding and our guests have so much fun during the dry ice part and made for the perfect photo op! Thank you so much Tim!!!!

Love the DeBerti Family!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Mark was fantastic! He was highly recommended from our Coordinator and he did not disappoint! My fiance and I love music and we were able to tell Mark down to the exact songs we wanted to listen to the whole night and he made it happen without a flaw. The songs were the perfect amount of timing so we didn't loose the crowd and he was a fantastic MC. His introductions were spot on. Thanks Mark for being the perfect DJ and MC!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Tim · Married on 09/15/2018

I can without a doubt say that our wedding would not have been the same without Tim and his team. He went above and beyond in every aspect. Any time that we had a question or wanted to meet to discuss things in person he was quick to respond and readily available. And that was just before the wedding weekend. Tim showed up to our rehearsal to help make sure that everything was right on cue for the big day. On the day of the wedding, Tim and his team arrived early to set up and chat with the coordinators to make sure everyone was on the same page, and kept the dance floor going all night. Literally every song fed to the crowd. He designed a beautiful monogram for us and kept the timeline on track. Couldn’t ask for a better DJ.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

Modern Symphony delivered everything we desired music-wise. My husband and I are into music from every decade, and it was important to us that this music love of ours was reflected in our ceremony and reception. Tim totally captured the vibe we were looking for: a casual cocktail/dinner time filled with 60s and 70s music, and a rowdy dance party at night with hits from all decades. I gave him a list of over 300 songs that my friends, family, and husband and I love or have some nostalgia about. He managed to turn an odd mix of music into an awesome party. I had guests of all ages complimenting the ceremony and reception music and commenting on the epic dance party they had that night! He included popular music that all generations could enjoy and used awesome transitions to make the music even more interesting. I appreciate the hard work and effort he put in to make our wedding music dreams come true. I can honestly say the music was probably what I cared most about, and hiring Tim was a big part of our awesome wedding day!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa O’Neill · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding DJ

Mark was soooooo amazing!He was honestly the easiest and best vendor to work with!He is so positive, took lead at directing our big day, and read our guests so well. I would highly recommend him!There are great packages to choose from with some awesome lighting for a good price.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Tim was a fantastic DJ. He was super courteous and highly responsive all through the planning process. He showed up at my wedding rehearsal with a bluetooth speaker to help us walk through everything, and was early for every part of the event. But most importantly, he did a fabulous job at the reception. He listened to the toasts and played two songs that my dad and MOH mentioned, to the delight of the crowd. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and Tim managed to make a playlist work with every song we requested blending seamlessly.

Tim is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, he did an amazing job, and I would absolutely hire him again if I could.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Sam · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience with Morden Symphony service was AMAZING!! THEY Deserves a GOLDEN STAR RATING!!! We had DJ MARK as our DJ and he was amazing!! He was extremely professional!!! Mark took charge of my wedding timeline and was able to go back in front between all the different music styles that we requested( old school,90s,Spanish and even a little of country).. You can see the passion he has for his job by how he displays himself and his work!! ( that's a hard quality to find in people) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MORDEN SYMPHONY DJ MARK!!BEST DJ EVER!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

We were pointed in the direction of Tim and Modern Symphony by our venue manager and we couldn’t have been more thrilled! My now hubby is a huge music buff and had spent a lot of time finding the most amazing music. Tim was so helpful with all of that and so professional while also making sure we had a blast! He eased all our worries about the music and was such a sweet and caring vendor. He made sure we had the best time and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their big day! They won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Modern Symphony 16

Maurin · Married on 07/07/2018

Tim was amazing. He was able to step in and provide sounds for our ceremony with very little notice, and he did an amazing job. He kept the party bumping all night long at our reception and he was incredibly attentive, making sure my husband and I always had a drink and anything else we needed.

Sent on 07/10/2018