Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Map · Phone number

32 Reviews for Wild{Whim} Design + Photography

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 08/16/2020

Simply wonderful

Working with Kelly was an absolute dream. I have never met such a talented, kind-hearted person in my life. My husband and I went through a lot to get to our wedding day. Postponed plans, downsized plans; you name it, we did it. Kelly stuck with us the whole way and was so calm and accommodating with every twist and turn we went through.

Kelly's easy-going, loving personality made taking photos fun. Not once did I ever feel posed, but rather simply enjoying conversation with my husband, laughing, talking, just being exactly who we are. Our engagement and wedding photos are stunning. Kelly captured us perfectly; every moment, every detail, every emotion. When I look at our wedding album I am transported back to those magical moments she captured. Her photos are dreamy and whimsical, capturing the raw love and emotion felt on our wedding day.

Choosing Kelly as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made and I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Kelley

Kelley Campau · Married on 01/07/2020

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Kelly and Nicole were beyond a delight to work with and without a doubt the most talented and capable photographers we've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Whether it was getting us to where we needed to be on time (or ahead of schedule!), keeping us hydrated and shaded on a very hot wedding day, or capturing the perfect moments on our wedding day, they went above and beyond for us. And then when we received the photos themselves we were floored. We could not be happier with the results and the memories they captured! Kelly and Nicole are sheer professionals and simply lovely people to work with. 1000% recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Eleni

Eleni Barefoot · Married on 09/01/2019

Vision, Efficiency, and Loveliness!

Kelly is the best. She is not only SO talented but she directs with joy, vision, and efficiency. While researching photographers, I focused almost exclusively on aesthetics. What is just as important, however, is the energy someone brings to your celebration. Kelly is the energy you want! I felt completely comfortable with Kelly and as if I had known her for years from our very first meeting. On our wedding day, Kelly put both my husband and me at ease (I am not particularly graceful in front of a camera) and captured all of the moments of the day without keeping us from the festivities. She even drove us to our own reception, lol. I have looked at our wedding photos almost every day since we received them; I will cherish these images forever. I am so grateful to Kelly, and I cannot wait for the next opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Wild{Whim} Design + Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Thousand Oaks, 91362 See on map
    8052081772 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wild{Whim} Design + Photography)

Wild{Whim} Design + Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Wild{Whim} Design + Photography include in the starting price?

Wild{Whim} Design + Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Wild{Whim} Design + Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Wild{Whim} Design + Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter

What photography styles does Wild{Whim} Design + Photography offer?

Wild{Whim} Design + Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Wild{Whim} Design + Photography offer?

Wild{Whim} Design + Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Wild{Whim} Design + Photography offer for wedding events?

Wild{Whim} Design + Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Wild{Whim} Design + Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wild{Whim} Design + Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.