Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Map · Phone number

metcalfwedding 660
gigandetengagement 178

29 Reviews for Wild{Whim} Design + Photography

Corrine · Married on 07/21/2018

So lucky to have Kelly behind the camera!

Kelly was our wedding photographer at Hartley Botanica in Somis, CA. Her and her team were a dream to work with! We actually didn't officially meet her until the wedding day but she is so awesome with everything it seemed as if we already knew her. She is exactly the personality you want behind the camera on your special day. Kelly is creative, goes with the flow, and very organized! Look no further, this is who you want to capture not only the moments, but the energy of your day! Thank you Kelly! :)

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Kelly was a dream to work with. The photographer is extremely important, not just for the pictures but for the attitude and vibe that you have close to you on your wedding day. What we loved about her most when my husband and I met her was that she was so kind and real. We loved her energy and LOVED her photos. Our wedding was very recent so we only have the teaser photos right now but they are STUNNING. She was calm and fantastic on the day, she really made the whole wedding party comfortable in front of a camera which can be difficult, I'm sure. The whole process was really fun and it didn't feel forced or cheesy. She gave just enough direction where we felt confident and trusted that the pictures would be amazing. If you choose her as your wedding photographer. You won't regret it!!

Dakota · Married on 01/21/2017

Kelly is a friend of my sisters and when I was planning my wedding, she recommended that I take a look at her website, Wild Whim, to view some of her work. After browsing through the first wedding collection, I knew I had found my photographer. I contacted her via email and immediately heard back! She sent over a pricing sheet and I was blown away again by how reasonable her prices were for how gorgeous her photos are...I was expecting her to charge way more! Because my husband and I were paying for the wedding ourselves, I needed to negotiate my prices just a little and she was very accommodating and we met in the middle to find a package that worked for us. Leading up to the wedding, Kelly would check in and ask for information so that she had a good feel for the ceremony timing and all of the names of our families so that she could speak to them on a first name basis.

At the wedding, Kelly and her assistant were beyond professional and friendly. They made everyone feel comfortable infront of the camera and during the ceremony and reception, they were like flies on the wall. Everyone forgot they were there, yet they captured all of the important, and not so important, moments so that the whole wedding was documented. After the wedding, I received so many compliments about their professionalism and how "non-wedding photographer-ish" they were....and that is a great compliment!

I just received my wedding photos and I am overjoyed... I literally look at them over and over again. My mom said it best, "It's like we relived the night all over again!" So many beautiful moments, both planned and candid, that were captured. And believe me, you are not getting gipped on your photo count...she sent us over 1000 pictures!!

I have already recommended Wild Whim to a close friend that is getting married in December and they are going to be hiring her. I can't gush enough about Wild Whim and am so blessed to have had them photograph our wedding!!

Dakota Dunn

Wild{Whim} Design + Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance