Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number

About Phil Wood Weddings

I love weddings and enjoy meeting new couples and hearing their stories of how they fell in love and why they want to get married as well as what they are dreaming about when it comes to the ceremony. I strive to create a unique, memorable, and personal wedding experience for each couple I work with so they can experience the best wedding celebration possible.

I know that as you approach your wedding you will have a lot of decisions to make about the details of the day from guests to vendors to locations to a pastor who will perform the ceremony. I also understand that your wedding and this ceremony are going to account for one of the most memorable days of your life. The details matter, especially when it comes to the minister who performs your wedding. Therefore, I would like you to know a little about me and what I would require in order for me to perform your wedding.

I highly recommend checking out my personal website where I explain all my wedding officiant services- Phil Wood Weddings

You can contact me directly at phil@redemptionchurch.org

phil profile
phil profile
image 18

5 Reviews for Phil Wood Weddings

Laura · Married on 11/09/2013

My husband Dan & I can't sing Pastor Phil's praises any higher! From the initial communication, to our first meeting, to his guidance and resources for writing our vows, the rehearsal...all of Phil's support brought us to the most special, personal & intimate wedding ceremony! Pastor Phil inspired the beginning of our marriage and we can never thank him enough for his love & support!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Sierra · Married on 09/14/2012

When we began planning our wedding we knew we didn’t want to get to the other side and say, “Well, the flowers looked great, the limo was on time, and the ring bearer made it down the aisle without totally losing it…but the pastor put everyone to sleep.” The pastor makes or breaks the ceremony. They are the one who sets the tone, the one who either draws everyone in or keeps them hanging – the one whose words kick off your life together as husband and wife. Phil made our wedding incredible. Circumstances brought us together – Phil from the OC and us from Chicago – and we’re so thankful it unfolded the way it did. He took the time to learn exactly what we were looking for, where are hearts were, and what we wanted to remember 1 year – 10 years – 50 years after our wedding day. He crafted the most beautiful ceremony (mostly over email and Skype since we were in two different cities!) and brought so many personal touches to the ceremony – there wasn’t a dry eye to be found. If we could do it all over again, we would choose Phil in a heartbeat. He and his wife are two of the most gracious and loving people you can find. We are so thankful for them both and for the huge role Phil played in making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2011

Something that was very important to us when it came to our wedding was being authentic. We wanted our officiant to know us well and make our ceremony personal. Phil was the perfect balance of doing everything he could to support us as well as develop our vision for the big day without ever overwhelming us. (Which turns out to be so helpful during such a busy time.) We loved that we were able to review different ceremony options and tailor them to our personal preference which really helped make the day our own. We really felt that Phil did an amazing job speaking into us individually and as a couple during the ceremony. We definitely wouldn’t change a single thing about our big day and are so thankful for everything Phil did for us.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Phil Wood Weddings FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker

• Costa Mesa, 92626 See on map