Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Pastors

Behind the scenes of The Wedding Pastors you'll find two friends, Tim and Chris. We've both been pastors for a number of years and one of the things we enjoy most is the chance to perform weddings. Honestly, what could be better than throwing a big party to celebrate love with your closest friends and family? Since you have to make vows, we thought it would only be fair for us to make a few of our own.

We vow to create a ceremony that captures you and your fiancé's personality

We vow to be easy to work with and to get a hold of

We vow to not be stuffy, out of touch, or boring

We vow to not say anything cringe-worthy

You will remember this day for the rest of your life, so it's important to us that you feel a good connection with whoever officiates your wedding. You get to see the photographers work, you get to try the caterers food, and we think that you should get a chance to talk with the officiant before choosing as well! Please let us know if you would like to schedule a time to talk.

ceremony 0679

The Wedding Pastors 2
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2019

Happy we found Tim!

My husband and I were married this past weekend (10/12/19) by Tim and we have nothing but great things to say about him! We found Tim because we were initially referred to him by our day of coordinator. After our initial call with him to get to know each other better, we felt so comfortable and knew we wanted him to officiate our ceremony. We then met up with him about a month before to go over what we're looking for on our special day.

We wanted a fun, light-hearted, and engaging ceremony that included Christian elements and Tim delivered that wonderfully! We received so many compliments from our guests on how well everything flowed. Our favorite part was hearing each other's answers to questions we were asked to complete and not share with one another beforehand.

We highly recommend Tim to any couples who are looking for an officiant for their wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Garcia · Married on 04/05/2019

Go with these guys!

When I was looking for an officiant I had no idea where to begin. And it's easy to overlook how important the actual pastor is on the wedding day since they're only there for the ceremony. And like many other people, I booked it last. If I were to do it over, I would book them, especially Chris, first. I wouldn't want anyone else there marrying us and I sincerely mean it.

We had so many compliments on our wedding ceremony during our reception, everyone asked us "where did you find him?"! And when I say that we found Chris online, people were shocked. We had so many people talking about how great the wedding ceremony was that they regretted not going with Chris for their own weddings. He was so incredibly personable and did such a great job tailoring the ceremony that we wanted, we couldn't imagine our day without him. We wanted something meaningful but not long and Chris delivered just that!

We met with Chris before our big day, and despite my husband thinking it was stupid but doing it for me, he came away from the night raving about Chris and how we made the right choice. And I couldn't agree more. Every step of the process was easy and fun!

Some fun materialistic and obscure facts on why you should book Chris:
    1. His voice wasn't annoying and he's going to be talking the most during the ceremony so that's important
    2. He was calm, casual, and answered any questions we had. Plus he was super relate-able even in the initial emails and throughout the whole process
    3. He's attractive enough to have in the background of the photos you're keeping forever
    4. He became a friend and not just an officiant, so it was fun to have him part of our wedding
    5. He made our ceremony quick, applicable, fun, and meaningful. He made the ceremony what we wanted it to be

Sent on 06/06/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Evangelical, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA