Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Merry Ministers

Helping you craft the perfect ceremony.

Welcome to the Merry Ministers!

If you’re looking for an affordable and flexible minister in the Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, or Riverside areas, look no further.

Want a simple, non-denominational wedding ceremony?

Want something a little more alternative? More romantic? Or a theme you want to take to the extreme?

Want to renew your vows or simply celebrate your love?

Whether it’s in English or Spanish, serious or funny, simple or fancy,

We can do it all.

Contact us today to start planning the perfect ceremony for YOU.

themerryministers@gmail.com

Bilingual (5)
Rehearsal (2)
Catholic (2)
Civil Union (1)

Alaxandra was amazing to work with. She met with us and got to know a little about us and our love story. I loved that we were able to have our ceremony in Spanish! She asked what we wanted for our wedding and was very helpful. Whenever we had a question we would contact her and she was quick to respond to us. She made our day a special day. Thank you Alexandra!

Profile Picture Yareli, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you’re looking for an experienced and amazing officiant, Alexandra is the right choice. My wife and I were looking extensively for an officiant. One that’s budget friendly and professional. When I assisted my wife in looking for officiants, I knew I can only trust in the ones that were highly rated. That’s when we found Alexandra. After meeting with Alexandra, we felt that she was the only one that could officiate our wedding. Some of the few things I liked most about Alexandra is that during the ceremony she can make guests feel like she’s always been a friend. She was able to do so by asking us questions that truly reflect the way my wife and I feel for each other. Another thing I liked about Alexandra is that she provides so many ceremony options, allowing us to go with what we felt was more us. One final thing that I liked is that she is bilingual, sharing part of the ceremony in both English and Spanish to surprise the guests! We’re so happy we chose Alexandra to officiate our wedding. If you’re looking for a wedding officiant, look no further, get Alexandra!

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual, No Denomination

Wow. I mean we are speechless ! Alexandra was amazing and then some! We knew she was the one after our first interview with her! My husband was raised Mormon and I was raised catholic and her unique way of being able to combine both our religions to accomdate all of our family members, meant the world to the both of us. What one us over? This beautiful , talented woman speaks SPANISH ( better than I speak it) . Alexandra, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for absolutely everything!!! You made our night!!!

Profile Picture Margarita, 7/3/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1438531428417 alison and bobby
220x220 sq 1438531697994 echon wedding
220x220 sq 1504618291594 lee wedding ceremony 4 rings
220x220 sq 1504618292212 lee wedding ceremony 1
220x220 sq 1526445589 94313459a0a45208 1526445587 11fc8cfde15568a4 1526445581794 1 brittany ugo 1
220x220 sq 1526445589 a363468eb32b4eef 1526445588 8a849f1ff4a4c6c0 1526445581797 2 brittany ugo 4
220x220 sq 1526445589 45b68629e1bcefd1 1526445588 535a544cf8e138ff 1526445581800 3 brittany ugo 5

1 ENDORSEMENT
Merry Ministers creates memorable ceremonies personalized just for you! We love Merry Ministers and highly recommend them!

PO Box 2096, Laguna Hills, CA 92654   See On Map