The Merry Ministers

PO Box 2096, Laguna Hills, CA 92654 Map · Phone number

About The Merry Ministers

Welcome to the Merry Ministers!

If you’re looking for an affordable and flexible minister in the Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, or Riverside areas, look no further.

Want a simple, non-denominational wedding ceremony?

Want something a little more alternative? More romantic? Or a theme you want to take to the extreme?

Want to renew your vows or simply celebrate your love?

Whether it’s in English or Spanish, serious or funny, simple or fancy,

We can do it all.

Contact us today to start planning the perfect ceremony for YOU.

themerryministers@gmail.com

Photo courtesy of Peterson Design & Photography
Brittany+Ugo, 4.18.18, Carbon Canyon Regional Park Photo courtesy of Peterson Design & Photography
Photo by Molly Jane Photography
Alison & Robert, 6.27.15 The Carriage House, Temecula CA
Jesse & Tareeda
Strawberry Farms Golf Club, 10.6.12
Photo by Brandon Kidd Photography
Jesse & Tareeda Strawberry Farms Golf Club, 10.6.12 Photo by Brandon Kidd Photography
Photo by Molly Jane Photography
Courtney & Rich Arizona 2011

24 Reviews for The Merry Ministers

• Y

Yareli · Married on 08/18/2018

Alaxandra was amazing to work with. She met with us and got to know a little about us and our love story. I loved that we were able to have our ceremony in Spanish! She asked what we wanted for our wedding and was very helpful. Whenever we had a question we would contact her and she was quick to respond to us. She made our day a special day. Thank you Alexandra!

The Merry Ministers 1
    The Merry Ministers 2

Daniel · Married on 08/10/2018

If you’re looking for an experienced and amazing officiant, Alexandra is the right choice. My wife and I were looking extensively for an officiant. One that’s budget friendly and professional. When I assisted my wife in looking for officiants, I knew I can only trust in the ones that were highly rated. That’s when we found Alexandra. After meeting with Alexandra, we felt that she was the only one that could officiate our wedding. Some of the few things I liked most about Alexandra is that during the ceremony she can make guests feel like she’s always been a friend. She was able to do so by asking us questions that truly reflect the way my wife and I feel for each other. Another thing I liked about Alexandra is that she provides so many ceremony options, allowing us to go with what we felt was more us. One final thing that I liked is that she is bilingual, sharing part of the ceremony in both English and Spanish to surprise the guests! We’re so happy we chose Alexandra to officiate our wedding. If you’re looking for a wedding officiant, look no further, get Alexandra!

Margarita · Married on 07/03/2018

Wow. I mean we are speechless ! Alexandra was amazing and then some! We knew she was the one after our first interview with her! My husband was raised Mormon and I was raised catholic and her unique way of being able to combine both our religions to accomdate all of our family members, meant the world to the both of us. What one us over? This beautiful , talented woman speaks SPANISH ( better than I speak it) . Alexandra, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for absolutely everything!!! You made our night!!!

The Merry Ministers 3
    The Merry Ministers 4

The Merry Ministers FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Evangelical, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• EVENTS BY KATHERINE
    EVENTS BY KATHERINE Wedding Planners

Merry Ministers creates memorable ceremonies personalized just for you! We love Merry Ministers and highly recommend them!

• PO Box 2096 Laguna Hills, CA 92654 See on map