The Merry Ministers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Kaley P. Married on 04/03/2022

Awesome Alex

Thank you to Alex who helped us officiate our ceremony over the past weekend! Alex was so sweet and helpful throughout the entire process. She listens, she suggests, and she provides quality service with genuine intentions. Thanks again for providing awesome service and professionalism. Many praises on the words and how beautiful the ceremony was. Thanks again!
    Casey Married on 11/05/2021

Excellent and professional Bilingual Officiant

My wife and I were really trying to find both an affordable and bilingual officiant for our wedding. My wife is Mexican and I’m white so it was really important for us to combine elements of both cultures in our ceremony and wedding.

After a couple weeks of searching, we had a phone call with Alexandra and we knew she was the officiant we wanted. She was very professional, spoke excellent Spanish, and even helped us turn out some vague ideas we had into an amazing ceremony that felt cohesive and personal.

She was very upfront about her services and even suggested ways we could save money with the ceremony. I cannot recommend her enough.
    Vanessa Married on 10/31/2021

Ahhhmazing!!

Alexandra was amazing! She was early and helped me with everything a long the way. We wanted a very simple wedding and she came through for us! There was no pressure for anything and she did everything exactly the way we wanted. We could not have asked for a better officiant! I Highly recommend her! We were so happy to have found her and have such a special person be apart of our forever! Thank you again for your amazing services!
  • Angie
    Angie Married on 08/22/2021

Warm and Exceptional!

If you are looking for a fantastic officiant for your special day, look no further than Merry Ministers. Alexandra was quick to reply to us, providing the planning resources we needed all while being warm and accommodating.

For our ceremony and our vows, Alexandra guided us through her process of crafting a customizable and personal ceremony all while keeping it stress free. While our wedding day ceremony was a blur, Alexandra’s calming and warm presence kept us focused on what was important, each other and our vows.

Going the extra mile, soon after we were wed Alexandra took care of our paperwork so we could get to the party and follow up with us the day after to answer any remaining questions we had left.
    Monica R. Married on 07/24/2021

Alexandra is amazing

Alexandra officiated my bilingual wedding last weekend. She was super professional from beginning to end. She made the process super easy and even gave us some ideas for a special unique wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!!
    Brenda S. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing, super easy to work with

Alexandra made it very easy and was communicative, kind, and straightforward. We are so happy that we moved forward with her and she made our bilingual ceremony incredible. It was very custom made to us, and we enjoyed working with her. From beginning to end, she made the process so easy for us, and it was the most stress-free part of our wedding to plan! I would recommend her to anyone I know.
  • Jennipher
    Jennipher M. Married on 07/04/2020

Alex was amazing!

Alex was amazing! she help us decide where was the perfect beach to get marry in California, she had a perfect spot that my husband & I where searching for. She was very kind and communicative with what we needed to do, when and where. Thanks for being part of our marriage. Cheers.

The Merry Ministers's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I loved being a part of such a special ceremony, and with such amazing views!
  • James
    James Married on 03/14/2020

Professional, communicative, and detailed

Alex was great from the start. Very detailed and communicative. She made sure all our questions were answered no matter how big or small and worked with us on all the changes we wanted in our ceremony script. On the day of our ceremony, she arrived early and check in with us to make sure things would go smoothly. Everything went off without a hitch. We're happily married and Alex played a huge part in that. Once again, Thank you Alex from the Vo family!
    Cattleya P. Married on 10/12/2019

The Perfect Officiant for Us

My husband and I wanted a simple, non-denom ceremony and Alexendra, delivered just that! Her communication was great from the start, and she was able to perform and delivery her speech exactly how we wanted. She was punctual and processed our marriage license in such a timely manner. She was exactly what we needed in our officiant.
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 06/01/2019

Trust me, book them!

If you are looking for someone to marry you look no further! Alex was the perfect fit for us for our wedding. She dressed professionally for the day of, we were able to set up a script of exactly what we wanted said during our special day. She has multiple options for you to chose depending on your religion (or not) to fit your needs. Her price is perfect, we had the hardest time finding some one to marry us and we were really nervous about having someone we didn’t know. After our first FaceTime call we KNEW we made the right choice. Alex was on time and ready to go on our wedding day, she dressed nicely and kept our ceremony on track and on time. No off the cuff moments and her reading was eloquent. Honestly best decision we made!!
  • Y
    Yareli Married on 08/18/2018
    Alaxandra was amazing to work with. She met with us and got to know a little about us and our love story. I loved that we were able to have our ceremony in Spanish! She asked what we wanted for our wedding and was very helpful. Whenever we had a question we would contact her and she was quick to respond to us. She made our day a special day. Thank you Alexandra!
    Daniel Married on 08/10/2018
    If you’re looking for an experienced and amazing officiant, Alexandra is the right choice. My wife and I were looking extensively for an officiant. One that’s budget friendly and professional. When I assisted my wife in looking for officiants, I knew I can only trust in the ones that were highly rated. That’s when we found Alexandra. After meeting with Alexandra, we felt that she was the only one that could officiate our wedding. Some of the few things I liked most about Alexandra is that during the ceremony she can make guests feel like she’s always been a friend. She was able to do so by asking us questions that truly reflect the way my wife and I feel for each other. Another thing I liked about Alexandra is that she provides so many ceremony options, allowing us to go with what we felt was more us. One final thing that I liked is that she is bilingual, sharing part of the ceremony in both English and Spanish to surprise the guests! We’re so happy we chose Alexandra to officiate our wedding. If you’re looking for a wedding officiant, look no further, get Alexandra!
    Margarita Married on 07/03/2018
    Wow. I mean we are speechless ! Alexandra was amazing and then some! We knew she was the one after our first interview with her! My husband was raised Mormon and I was raised catholic and her unique way of being able to combine both our religions to accomdate all of our family members, meant the world to the both of us. What one us over? This beautiful , talented woman speaks SPANISH ( better than I speak it) . Alexandra, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for absolutely everything!!! You made our night!!!
    Crystal Married on 06/09/2018
    Alexandra took the time to get to know us and as a result the ceremony was perfect. We will always remember the kind words you said and how comfortable you made us feel on a day when we were already excited and anxious. I appreciated the fact that Alexandra was able to provide both Spanish and English to our ceremony. We involved our guests to read a verse and poem and made our ceremony even more special.

Laurel Married on 05/19/2018
    Alexandra was really wonderful throughout the whole process! I truly recommend her and trust her. She married us two weeks ago. I have nothing but positive feedback! She was easy to reach through email and took the time to meet up with my then-fiancé twice in person to discuss what we want in the ceremony transcript. The rest of the communicating was done via email which worked out great, she answers back promptly. Our ceremony was beautiful and she incorporated everything we wanted in it. We requested parts of the ceremony to be in Spanish and she did that without a flaw. Overall, wonderful experience and pricing was totally fair also. Thankyou Alexandra!!
    Brittany Married on 05/12/2018
    Alexandra was absolutely the best. She officiated our wedding and was so professional and organized. It couldn't have gone smoother and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend her.
    Brittany Married on 04/18/2018
    Thank you Alexandra! Her officiant services were reasonably priced, she was very professional and provided many options for the ceremony including religious and non-religious. Great and easy to work with! We definitely recommend Alexandra if you want a flexible, super sweet and aweomse officiant!
    Tiffany Married on 04/15/2018
    We can’t say enough great things about having Alexandra as our Officiant. She always had great ideas, was super speedy with replying to our emails, and genuinely loves what she does. She even helped us with translating some of the ceremony in Spanish for my husbands family! We truly enjoyed working with her!
    Jessica Married on 04/14/2018
    We loved our wedding officiant, Alex! Stayed in contact with me at all times- all the way till our wedding day! My family loved her service. Alex, thank you!!
    Raquel Married on 02/28/2018
    What a wonderful experience to have Alexandra officiate our wedding. She was an absolute pleasure and so easy to work with. I would recommend her to any of my OC friends!
    James Married on 01/27/2018
    Alexandra was perfect for our wedding! She officiated shoeless at our request, the ceremony was perfect.
    Would definitely recommend !!!!
    Katrina Married on 12/30/2017
    Alexandra made it very easy for us to compose our vows, providing a lot of written material from which we could select. We had our first meeting on Skype, which was a nice time-saver! She showed up for the ceremony on time and seemed genuinely happy to be uniting us in holy (or non-denominational) matrimony! She is very sweet and professional!
    Victoria Married on 10/08/2017
    Alex was professional and wonderful to work with the whole way through. She was patient with us while we were figuring out what we were going to do with our ceremony and her outline is incredibly helpful. We had no idea what we were doing and she made it very simple for us and it was a beautiful and "light" ceremony (not too much of this and not too much of that-our choice). She is very pleasant and made us feel very comfortable having to be up in front of so many people. If we renew our vows we will definitely be using her again! =)
    Patricia Married on 08/05/2017
    Alex doubled as our officiant and day-of-coordinator and was outstanding at both. As an officiant, she was very communicative and willing to work with us, and helped us to craft our ceremony into exactly what we wanted - a non-denominational one that wasn't too long but included a special commemoration (a lei exchange, as the groom's family is from Hawaii). She spoke clearly throughout and seemed very experienced (this also shown through during the rehearsal) and made the ceremony special and memorable but also not too serious, which is exactly what we wanted. Thank you!
    Rebecca Married on 02/26/2016
    Alexandra made everything surrounding the ceremony super easy. After our initial meeting she provided us with an outline of the whole ceremony, with several different options for each section that we could choose from or combine to make the perfect ceremony. It was all very well written and romantic, it was hard to choose. The ceremony ended up being short and sweet, just how we wanted it. She was very sweet and laid back, which we enjoyed. Her services were also extremely affordable.