The Merry Ministers Reviews

The Merry Ministers 6
The Merry Ministers 7
  • Y

Yareli · Married on 08/18/2018

Alaxandra was amazing to work with. She met with us and got to know a little about us and our love story. I loved that we were able to have our ceremony in Spanish! She asked what we wanted for our wedding and was very helpful. Whenever we had a question we would contact her and she was quick to respond to us. She made our day a special day. Thank you Alexandra!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    The Merry Ministers 8
    The Merry Ministers 9

Daniel · Married on 08/10/2018

If you’re looking for an experienced and amazing officiant, Alexandra is the right choice. My wife and I were looking extensively for an officiant. One that’s budget friendly and professional. When I assisted my wife in looking for officiants, I knew I can only trust in the ones that were highly rated. That’s when we found Alexandra. After meeting with Alexandra, we felt that she was the only one that could officiate our wedding. Some of the few things I liked most about Alexandra is that during the ceremony she can make guests feel like she’s always been a friend. She was able to do so by asking us questions that truly reflect the way my wife and I feel for each other. Another thing I liked about Alexandra is that she provides so many ceremony options, allowing us to go with what we felt was more us. One final thing that I liked is that she is bilingual, sharing part of the ceremony in both English and Spanish to surprise the guests! We’re so happy we chose Alexandra to officiate our wedding. If you’re looking for a wedding officiant, look no further, get Alexandra!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Margarita · Married on 07/03/2018

Wow. I mean we are speechless ! Alexandra was amazing and then some! We knew she was the one after our first interview with her! My husband was raised Mormon and I was raised catholic and her unique way of being able to combine both our religions to accomdate all of our family members, meant the world to the both of us. What one us over? This beautiful , talented woman speaks SPANISH ( better than I speak it) . Alexandra, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for absolutely everything!!! You made our night!!!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    The Merry Ministers 10
    The Merry Ministers 11

CRYSTAL · Married on 06/09/2018

Alexandra took the time to get to know us and as a result the ceremony was perfect. We will always remember the kind words you said and how comfortable you made us feel on a day when we were already excited and anxious. I appreciated the fact that Alexandra was able to provide both Spanish and English to our ceremony. We involved our guests to read a verse and poem and made our ceremony even more special.

Sent on 06/18/2018

laurel · Married on 05/19/2018

Alexandra was really wonderful throughout the whole process! I truly recommend her and trust her. She married us two weeks ago. I have nothing but positive feedback! She was easy to reach through email and took the time to meet up with my then-fiancé twice in person to discuss what we want in the ceremony transcript. The rest of the communicating was done via email which worked out great, she answers back promptly. Our ceremony was beautiful and she incorporated everything we wanted in it. We requested parts of the ceremony to be in Spanish and she did that without a flaw. Overall, wonderful experience and pricing was totally fair also. Thankyou Alexandra!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    The Merry Ministers 12

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Alexandra was absolutely the best. She officiated our wedding and was so professional and organized. It couldn't have gone smoother and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/18/2018

Thank you Alexandra! Her officiant services were reasonably priced, she was very professional and provided many options for the ceremony including religious and non-religious. Great and easy to work with! We definitely recommend Alexandra if you want a flexible, super sweet and aweomse officiant!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Tiffany · Married on 04/15/2018

We can’t say enough great things about having Alexandra as our Officiant. She always had great ideas, was super speedy with replying to our emails, and genuinely loves what she does. She even helped us with translating some of the ceremony in Spanish for my husbands family! We truly enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved our wedding officiant, Alex! Stayed in contact with me at all times- all the way till our wedding day! My family loved her service. Alex, thank you!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Raquel · Married on 02/28/2018

What a wonderful experience to have Alexandra officiate our wedding. She was an absolute pleasure and so easy to work with. I would recommend her to any of my OC friends!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    The Merry Ministers 13

James · Married on 01/27/2018

Alexandra was perfect for our wedding! She officiated shoeless at our request, the ceremony was perfect.
    Would definitely recommend !!!!

Sent on 03/16/2018
    The Merry Ministers 14

Katrina · Married on 12/30/2017

Alexandra made it very easy for us to compose our vows, providing a lot of written material from which we could select. We had our first meeting on Skype, which was a nice time-saver! She showed up for the ceremony on time and seemed genuinely happy to be uniting us in holy (or non-denominational) matrimony! She is very sweet and professional!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/08/2017

Alex was professional and wonderful to work with the whole way through. She was patient with us while we were figuring out what we were going to do with our ceremony and her outline is incredibly helpful. We had no idea what we were doing and she made it very simple for us and it was a beautiful and "light" ceremony (not too much of this and not too much of that-our choice). She is very pleasant and made us feel very comfortable having to be up in front of so many people. If we renew our vows we will definitely be using her again! =)

Sent on 02/20/2018

Patricia · Married on 08/05/2017

Alex doubled as our officiant and day-of-coordinator and was outstanding at both. As an officiant, she was very communicative and willing to work with us, and helped us to craft our ceremony into exactly what we wanted - a non-denominational one that wasn't too long but included a special commemoration (a lei exchange, as the groom's family is from Hawaii). She spoke clearly throughout and seemed very experienced (this also shown through during the rehearsal) and made the ceremony special and memorable but also not too serious, which is exactly what we wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 02/26/2016

Alexandra made everything surrounding the ceremony super easy. After our initial meeting she provided us with an outline of the whole ceremony, with several different options for each section that we could choose from or combine to make the perfect ceremony. It was all very well written and romantic, it was hard to choose. The ceremony ended up being short and sweet, just how we wanted it. She was very sweet and laid back, which we enjoyed. Her services were also extremely affordable.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Keely · Married on 01/23/2016

Alexandra did a beautiful job with our ceremony on Jan 23rd of this year. The process was so smooth and she really listened to our input, including the poem for our handfasting. She was wonderful throughout the whole thing and we loved the way she crafted the ceremony. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Mykell · Married on 01/23/2016

She was very responsive and cooperative with us, the ceremony was wonderful and I couldn't imagine having anyone other than her to be at our wedding. I will definitely recommend her to any of my friends or family who are looking to get married.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Alison · Married on 06/27/2015

We cannot even begin to explain the love we have for The Merry Ministers! My husband and I originally planned to use a pastor from our church but the waiting list was 4 months long and we had a super short engagement. We've been good friends with Alex for many many years so when we decided to find someone outside of our church to marry us, it was a no-brainer! We met with Alex and went over all the details of the ceremony and she brought up ideas that we hadn’t thought of. She made sure all of our special requests were incorporated seamlessly into the ceremony. She took charge at the rehearsal (for which we are so grateful because were clueless and didn’t have a designated wedding planner) and made sure our family and wedding party knew the flow of the ceremony. We’ve received countless compliments regarding the ceremony. Alex spoke with such grace and compassion that left the majority of our guests with tears in their eyes. We couldn’t be happier with how it turned out! If you’re looking for an officiant, no need to look any further! She’s amazing!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Allison · Married on 11/16/2013

Alexandra was the most amazing officiant! We wanted a sweet but simple ceremony and she went above and beyond to cater to our desires. It was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Shelly · Married on 07/19/2013

Alex was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. She was easy to work with and was able to craft a ceremony with our input to make it special for us. She gave ideas on how we could add elements to the ceremony to make it our own.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2012

My husband and I loved Alex so much! She was truly lovely, thoughtful and professional throughout our ceremony planning. She really did a great job making a unique ceremony for us. She was very attentive, detail oriented, sweet and we really felt she went the extra mile for us. Amazing job, we can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Suwei · Married on 06/09/2012

Alexandra did a wonderful job for our wedding. When we first met her, she was very nice, warm and professional at the same time. I really like her as she replies my email within a 3 hour window. That really takes away some stress for us. When we first met her, we had no idea about what to say as our vows. But after a meeting and few emails with her, she had our romantic but short ceremony on paper (as we wanted), customized with our salt ceremony! She make it so easy for us! On our wedding day, the ceremony was smooth and romantic, and she also made it fun as she made everyone there feel they are really a part of our life! Thank you very much Alexandra for being a part of big day! I will definitely recommend her service.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Shirley · Married on 06/11/2011

Alex made my wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. She is incredibly professional and eloquent. She is easy to work with and would customize your ceremony the way you want it. My guests all complimented me on how smoothly Alex made everything flow together. I have been to many weddings and Alex is hands-down the best!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Sophie · Married on 12/22/2017

Alexandra was amazing! She had everyone laughing and clapping and truly made our vows memorable! She even surprised us in being bilingual and helping our family understand the ceremony, making it even more special. She was flexible in our schedule changes and helped us customize our vows to our unique history and relationship.

Sent on 01/26/2018
    The Merry Ministers 15
  • Heather

Heather and Brandon · Married on 06/02/2019

Excellent all around

Alexandra was great to work with. She was reliable and provided plenty of assistance and suggestions so we could get our ceremony perfect.

Sent on 06/11/2019