Andy Nation

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA View map

A full-service entertainment design company who stands ready to celebrate your union with style and grace.

• Kathy
    Kathy Married on 10/09/2021

Andy is absolutely PHENOMENAL, you will not be disappointed!

TLDR: Hands down, best DJ ever, just pull the plug and book him NOW!

We had picked Five Crowns in CDM as our venue 3 years ago. Five Crowns provided us with a list of approved DJs, so our options were fairly limited. I went down the list and emailed every single DJ. Not only did Andy promptly respond to my email inquiry ON THE SAME DAY, but I could already tell how charismatic he was from our back and forth email conversations!

After reading up on the wedding wire reviews and speaking to brides who had him as their DJ... it was immediately clear what a great fit he would be for us! Meanwhile, another couple contacted Andy asking about the same date, so now we really had to get the ball rolling! We scheduled a quick phone call to discuss and immediately sent over our deposit.

Unfortunately, COVID pushed our original 2020 date by another year. We finally had our long awaited wedding this past weekend and Andy did not disappoint! It was such a pleasure to have worked with him for the past 2.5 years and to see everything come together so smoothly. It was an absolute dream and Andy kept us right on schedule during the evening.

I don't even know where to begin, Andy is the most funniest and genuine person you will ever meet. Not only does he have a passion for the entertainment industry, he sincerely wants to make sure your big day goes according to plan. Ladies and gentlemen, he does it all! He was our "DJ, Master of Ceremonies, Keeper of a smooth flow", and more importantly, became our friend throughout the entire process. We had the dance floor open for 2 hours and he kept the party going the ENTIRE time! He even got out on the dance floor and danced along with us! Andy, thank you so much for going above and beyond. You exceed all our expectations!

Sincerely,
    #CHOMATES
    Lynne Married on 09/03/2021
    Andy is simply the best there is! He made our daughter's wedding so special with how he seamlessly coordinated the music and lead the night. He's fun, wonderful to work with, a great DJ with a great voice, friendly - a very special person! We could not have been happier having Andy host the entertainment! Thank you Andy! You made the night very special.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 08/28/2021

Kept the dance Floor going all night

Andy is super helpful and adaptable. We wanted both English and Spanish Music at our wedding and he was able to accommodate both and feel out the crowd for what to play! He's very professional and a wonderful person to have DJ!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production Wedding Planners

Just Imagine Entertainment is the DJ to use for your wedding or event- no need to look any further! I am a professional planner and designer who recommends all of my client's to Andy. I have worked with him for the past 5 years and have done countless events together. My client's always say at the end of their event, "you told us he would be great- but he was really really great!" His selections of music are extremely vast and he is super organized for every event. For a wedding you don't just want someone who plays music- you NEED an emcee for the evening to keep guests engaged and entertained, that is why you need Andy. He will keep the party going all night long, keep your guests focused on you, and give you the best party you have EVER had. I can't say enough about Andy and the professional work he delivers every time.

Capturing Moments Photography Capturing Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

Andy Nation is one of my favorite DJ's to work with. He LOVES what he does and it shows! He is fun and easy going at the same time. Love the music he plays and how he runs the receptions. As a vendor he is great to work with. He has the "Venice" dance which is very unique and FUN for all guests at the wedding from young to old. He knows how to move the party and make it flow! I know when I work with Andy that "Tonight's gonna be a good night."

Rancho Santa Margarita, 92688
Location of (Andy Nation)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding