Andy Nation Reviews

94 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

94 Reviews for Andy Nation

94 Andy Nation Reviews

Debbie · Married on 08/31/2018

Andy is awesome! He is just a really nice guy and so easy to work with. From the ceremony music to the cocktail music to dinner and dancing music he made our wedding a night to remember. Besides a few key songs I left it up to Andy to choose the music and he nailed it! Guests were singing in their seats at dinner and he had everyone on the dance floor afterwards. In addition to the music Andy guided the events and timeline of the night. Everything went perfect. We truly lucked out when we chose to have Andy DJ our wedding!!

Gina · Married on 07/14/2018

Andy is the best DJ around!!! He is so professional, attentive and classy. You can totally rely on judgement and choices for your event. He set the tone at our daughter’s wedding that was just what she wanted for her special day. Andy is a joy to work with and makes the whole process run so smoothly. He is the BEST!

Jerome · Married on 06/23/2018

If you’re looking for a DJ, Andy Nation is the guy. If you’re looking for an MC, Andy Nation is the guy. If you need lighting, Andy Nation is the guy. If you need all of that, he is the best! He is the total package that I could not have asked more from on our wedding day! He is as fun and easy to work with as he is diligent and precise with his music. His talent is not only at the DJ booth, but as an MC and Lighting Extraordinaire as well. He got the crowd hyped up to dance and made every moment leading up to that, such as calling people to eat by table number and introducing the first dance, exciting with his energy and enthusiasm. We had an outdoor wedding so he provided stellar illumination for the wedding cake area and highlighted the tree which was the hallmark of our venue. If you’re thinking about booking him, think no further. He is the real deal and I would tell anyone else looking for DJ/MC/Lighting/the same thing! Thank you again Andy!

Johnny · Married on 06/16/2018

Andy was the BEST DJ we could've ever asked for. He spent the time to get to know us and understanding what kind of music we were going for. He had enthusiasm not only for the job, but for the wedding as well. He even checked up on me for things not even regarding the wedding! He sincerely cares for you and will go the extra mile to provide the experience you are looking for at your wedding. Thanks again Andy, you were the best! Love Johnny and Ashley!

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

I absolutely loved working with Andy! He was so quick with emails and phone calls, I loved it! Andy was my favorite vendor throughout the whole wedding process! He made everything so easy for us! Andy is so professional and lovely person to work with! He brightens up any room he enters and is the absolute best person to be on a mic for any event! I love his energy level, humor and warm heart! Any bride who is looking for an experienced DJ should book Andy today! we had zero hassle and he worked with us on our budget, song choices and was so engaged with us throughout the whole reception! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Andy! I will be recommending him to all our friends and we will be using him again in the future! Thank you Andy for a fairytale evening, love The Seiglers

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/22/2018

Andy was referred to us by our wedding planner and, I could not have been happier with every interaction we had with him. He is very professional and knows exactly what he's doing! He has an easy going personality that puts you at ease. At the wedding he kept the party moving along and helped to choose just the right music for our event! He is the best!

Shanti · Married on 02/24/2018

Thank you for doing a stellar job at our wedding. Cannot say enough about how smooth and seamless you helped make everything. Also, people thought you were great! I would rate higher than 5 stars, if I had the option.

Gia · Married on 11/19/2017

Obviously, my dress and makeup and the beautiful vows were the real show stopper of the wedding, but a close 2nd was DJ Andy Nation! I swear to you - almost every guest had something amazing to say about Andy. He danced with the crowd, encouraged a family friend to sing, and the musical variety was unmatched. There was something for everyone. Frank Sinatra for my east coast family, some country and latin/reggaeton for the husband's side, top 40, and some old school bangers. You would think with a request like that you would alienate some of the crowd, but honestly, my husband has NEVER seen his father dance in his life and DJ Andy Nation got him out there for a few songs! Andy couldn't have made our wedding any better; I was literally on the dance floor all night! Do not miss out. He is a true professional and knows exactly how to take the pulse of the crowd and cater to it. Book now.

Jen · Married on 09/17/2017

We recently used Andy Nation as an MC and DJ for our daughters wedding. Andy was recommended by a friend so we met with him and knew right away he was the guy!!! He is so fun, professional, and excellent at what he does!! He has great suggestions for music and is very helpful and responsive via phone or email. Our guests said he was the best DJ they had seen at any recent weddings. He is so upbeat and talented!! We used his uplighting as well. His prices are great and so worth it!! No need to look any further.....hire Andy!! You won’t regret it. Best dance party ever and awesome MC!!!

Aleesha · Married on 09/16/2017

Me and my husband have never worked with a better person!! Andy is organized, kind, helpful, and makes the night flow perfectly throughout the wedding to keep the event on track so that you don't have to worry. He makes it FUN, he is excited for you on the best day of your life, and makes sure that he has every request that you want! We love Andy and are HUGE fans of this amazing human!!!

Joanne · Married on 08/26/2017

I was referred to Andy by a DJ i called that was booked. He called his DJ friends and I found Andy. He was the perfect fit for our celebration of life for my Dad. He was professional and played all of our requests joyfully. My Dad was a forth degree Knights of Columbus and he being a first degree understood the celebration of joy perfectly. It was the perfect fit for us, I hope he is for you also. Thanks for a great 4 hours of music!!!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Andy was a great part of our wedding! He worked with us to customize music selection and sound.

• Y

Yuri · Married on 06/17/2017

Andy Nation is an amazing DJ. Andy has a great commanding voice that led us through our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was aware of what the guests wanted to hear and kept everyone dancing and entertained. He was even kind enough to dance with a guest. Thank you Andy for making our wedding day special. You are much appreciated! I would highly recommend Andy to anyone who has a special event and does not want to worry about timing or their guests having fun.

Chase · Married on 06/10/2017

Andy took great care of my Bride and I. He was extremely responsive throughout the entire process, and worked with the caterer and the rest of the staff to keep the reception moving fluidly. I continued to receive comments throughout the night stating how good Andy was. I gave him my taste in music by putting tracks into his music planning software, and he filled in the blanks with music that the whole reception group loved. Thanks for being so awesome man! A solid thumbs up and must hire for DJ Andy Nation.

Scott · Married on 06/04/2017

Andy was a phenomenal DJ who was very easy to work with. He had a wonderful online system that made song selection and designations for specific wedding events were very easy to work with. He also was highly perceptive and adaptable during the ceremony to pick up on lines from speeches that referenced songs and had them queued up to play in the 1-2 minutes between when the line was said and the speech began. He also was great with multicultural songs as one guest requested a classic Vietnamese wedding song and he had it playing within minutes. Andy himself brought phenomenal energy to get people excited and dancing without being over the top or cheesey. I sincerely cannot recommend him enough.

Ciaran · Married on 12/31/2016

Andy has an insatiable talent for understanding, planning and executing a wedding choreography. On the day his is one of the most important jobs, but because he is fantastic at what he does, the bride and groom need not worry and will have full peace of mind that each step will go fluently!

Katie · Married on 11/20/2016

Andy was more than just a DJ at our wedding. He became a friend throughout the whole process. He took time to meet with us multiple times, he made the process feel organized and purposeful, and when the day came he was phenomenal. He ejected got on the dance floor with us! Our guests commented on his great ability to keep the party moving, and to create a fun environment. He was so great we cannot recommend him enough!

Kim · Married on 10/23/2016

Andy is amazing and I'm so glad I found him! He's super punctual, trusting, and great at what he does. He also has a fabulous personality, which everyone raved about at my wedding. If you're looking for a DJ, use Andy. He's the best out there! Thank you Andy for making my wedding even better!

Dana · Married on 10/01/2016

I could not have rated him any higher. He was great to work with and very accommodating to all my requests. He also helped MC my wedding and made the whole day go so smoothly and seem timeless. You can not go wrong with him!

Jackie · Married on 08/20/2016

Andy was such a wonderful DJ! He was responsive to any questions we had, flexible with any requests, & kept our wedding running smoothly! He had a nice variety of music, didn't say anything cheesy or talk to much, he was great all around! We spoke over the phone a couple times & he came to our rehearsal the night before! He is very personable & professional and highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks, Andy!!!!!!

andrew01Doug · Married on 08/20/2016

You'll be extremely happy that you chose Andy as the DJ for the wedding you are planning. I am one very satisfied father of the bride!

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Andy was amazing! He was super friendly and professional to work with :) Also extremely accommodating! He even came to our rehearsal to see where the set up and how the flow is going to be :) Good hosting and pacing through out the wedding, everyone had a good time dancing at our wedding.
    He did a PERFECT job at our wedding, I'm sure he will do the same for yours too!

Lynne · Married on 04/02/2016

Andy is simply the best there is! He made our daughter's wedding so special with how he seamlessly coordinated the music and lead the night. He's fun, wonderful to work with, a great DJ with a great voice, friendly - a very special person! We could not have been happier having Andy host the entertainment! Thank you Andy! You made the night very special.

• User5205827 · 2+ years ago

We got married two weeks ago and Andy made our night so incredibly special! He was suggested to us by our venue and didn't disappoint! We particularly liked how informed he kept the guests. He was constantly letting people know what was coming up so they had a feel for the flow of the reception.

He did a wonderful job!

Erin · Married on 02/20/2016

Andy is awesome! We hired him based on a recommendation from our venue(after the planned DJ ended up being booked due to a communication error) and once I met with him the first time, I knew he would be a great fit for our wedding. His personality is positive, upbeat, and he is so energetic! Great voice, listened to our requests for songs (he has a website that makes this so easy!) and kept the ceremony/reception flowing smoothly. Thank you Andy for making our day wonderful!!! - Erin and Matt