2000 E. Bastanchury Rd, Fullerton, CA 92835 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Summit House

Summit House is a charming countryside wedding venue located in Fullerton, California. The venue was designed over 30 years ago to match the style and atmosphere of a romantic English country manor. From the lush decor to the quaint settings, this rustic and beautiful wedding venue could be the perfect place for you and your loved ones can celebrate your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Summit House offers panoramic views of Orange County and the San Bernardino Mountains. Adjacent to the Summit House is the spectacular Gazebo and Amphitheater in Vista Park. The event space can host up to 250 of your friends and family and can be used for smaller, more intimate affairs as well. The highlight of this venue is the Grand Summit Ballroom, which offers a regal and rustic celebratory experience that will be simply unforgettable.

Summit House is home to a team of planners who will go above and beyond to help you pull off the wedding day of your dreams. They’ll provide your big day with chairs, chair covers, dance floors, drapery, tables, barware, china, chocolate fountain, flatware, glassware, and linens. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Bar services

Summit House 3
Summit House 4

Stella · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding venue!

After looking into multiple wedding venues we decided upon Summit House Restaurant for the following reasons:
    1) Close to home. We didn't want distance or driving to our wedding to be a pain in the butt for people. And Summit House was perfect in that most of our guests were from Orange County or LA.
    2) Beautiful venue with outdoor ceremony & indoor reception. I loved their ceremony site with the gazebo & how guests would be sitting up on hill so they can witness our ceremony without any obstruction. Plus I wanted the reception to be inside due to weather concerns.
    3) Reasonable Price. Honestly weddings are expensive but Summit House had very competitive pricing and was very reasonable.
    4) Good food. Both my husband and I are foodies. Therefore, we did not want the food to suck... and the food at Summit House was amazing! On the day of our wedding the food tasted better than it did at our tasting. We were both very impressed.
    5) Plenty of parking. Summit House has complimentary valet & self parking.

My husband & I got married at the Summit House this past weekend, 1.19.19. Honestly, it was the best decision we ever made. So glad we went with them and not another place!

Once we booked Summit House. Planning our wedding was like a breeze. LeeAnn and Mark answered all my questions regarding our wedding via email. They were quick to answer even the minor questions I had. Paying for venue was easy as well & they take CREDIT CARD!!! Score with the mileage points!!! Plus the tasting is an awesome experience for the family. It was like a meal with full plating of the dishes! Our families all enjoyed the experience!

We decided to do the Tudor Package & Buffet. Tudor Package comes with chivari chairs plus 3 passed appetizers & champagne & wine served at the table. I think it's a great deal if your guests drink! For those that dont drink they had martinelli apple cider for our guests. My husband and I didn't get a chance to try their apps bc we had to take our wedding portraits but our guests said they were delicious!

I went with the Buffet even though it was slightly more expensive bc I didn't want to worry about who's going to eat what & it was a good idea! People got to choose what they wanted to eat and not eat. Plus people were given the option to go get seconds if they wanted! My groom took advantage of that! Plus we had couple kids with severe allergies & Summit House made a separate plating of food for these kids and served them directly at the table. One the kid's mom praised Summit House for this and mentioned that it was the kid's first time trying green beans and that he loved it! Plus the groom and I got served with a plate full of everything from the buffet. I have heard of horror stories where the bride & groom doesn't even get to eat at their own wedding. This was not the case for us! We were so full from dinner!!!

The hosted bar at our wedding was a nice touch! Some people were taking advantage of it but it still didn't even hit our budget of $2000 since there was champagne & wine being served at the table. The bar was nice at the end of night when people were dancing they could grab drinks as well. Our bartender was nice & even took some pictures for us. Lol :)

Honestly, if you have your wedding at Summit House you do not need a wedding coordinator... unless you are REALLU bad at planning OR you dont want to plan. I am a planner & I planned everything from the day we got engaged up to our wedding day. But Summit House executed everything I wanted for my wedding on the day of since I personally wasn't able to.

LeeAnn & Cristina made sure everything was set up the way I wanted on the day of while I was getting my hair & makeup done in their bridal suite.

Mayra helped us with our wedding ceremony walk thru during rehearsal and on the day of. She made sure the ceremony flowed smoothly.

Cristina made sure reception went as planned & made sure to feed us! :)

Sam stayed thru out our reception and made sure everything ended nicely.

There were so many people at Summit House who made sure that our wedding went well. For that they were wonderful! I knew on the day of that I can just let go and let them handle it!

I most definitely recommend Summit House for your wedding venue! If you are contemplating... JUST DO IT! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Don't think, just say I do!

This review is way overdue. When I think back to my wedding day and I think of a word, no other word comes to mind other than "perfect." My experience from beginning to end was phenomenal with Mark and his staff. Summit House was the first venue I looked at and when I say I should have stopped looking, I really mean it. No other venue can come close to how amazing Summit House is. Nestled on the top of a hill, you have a beautiful panoramic view of Orange County, the venue is immaculate and classy, and the food is delicious. The ballroom is already donned with beautiful ceiling piping and not to mention the light that comes through the ceiling to floor windows, it is the ideal venue location that truly offers it all. I can't even begin to thank Mark and his team, they were so considerate of me and my crazy bride/wedding wants and dreams. If you are even considering Summit House, make sure you definitely check it out. You won't regret it at all! Thanks again for making my wedding so memorable!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Summit House Pricing

Summit House Price Rates

Summit House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,625.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Park, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables

• Station Identification Entertainment
    Station Identification Entertainment Wedding DJs

The Summit House is an extremely popular Ceremony and Reception Venue in Orange County. There are several reasons why. 1. It has a great view of Northern Orange County as it sits in the Hills of Fullerton. 2. The Grand Summit Ballroom is beautiful, well maintained so it doesn't need extensive decor to make it look fabulous although it does look even more breath taking with some floral and Up Lighting. 3. The food and menu is out of this world and let's just say your guests will impressed with the quality and talents of their chef. It is a restaurant so you'd expect the food to be tasty right? 4. And the biggest reason why this is such a highly sought after venue? Their service is phenomenal! The sales team, on-site coordinators and banquet staff all go out of their way to make sure you are well taken care of from the moment you book until your guest depart. Not only do they provide a great experience for you and your guests but they've always been extremely accommodating to our needs as DJ Entertainment. It's obvious that they totally understand that we are all part of the same team and that our ultimate goal is to serve you, the client. The Summit House has been doing this consistently since they opened in the early 90's and it is a testament to their success.

• 2000 E. Bastanchury Rd Fullerton, CA, 92835 See on map