2000 E. Bastanchury Rd, Fullerton, CA 92835 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Summit House

Summit House is a wedding venue located in Fullerton, California. Inspired by the fashions and features of an English country manor, this venue invites you to celebrate your big day in elegance and comfort. Enjoy panoramic views of the broad San Bernardino Mountains, and let yourself be transported by rich sensations of warmth and color. Bask in the gentle glow of a crackling fireplace and see your smile reflected in the faces of people who care about your day and are committed to giving you a truly memorable experience.

Facilities and Capacity

Summit House offers indoor and outdoor event spaces. The Terraced Amphitheater and Gazebo offer a lovely setting for an outdoor wedding. The site is accessed by a little pathway that winds its way between the trees. The gazebo is wreathed by flowering hedges and looks out upon rows of white chairs. The Grand Summit Ballroom is the venue’s grand centerpiece. Able to seat as many as 250 guests, the ballroom features a patterned carpet and handsome floor-to-ceiling windows. A high ceiling lends a sense of airy elegance to the space. In the middle of the room, there is a raised tile dance floor, which is overlooked by chandeliers and ceiling draping.

For your pleasure and convenience, Summit House is pleased to provide food and drink catering for your celebration. Enjoy choice cuts of succulent meat or dip pineapple pieces into a rich chocolate fountain. Every item on the menu has been carefully chosen in order to satisfy a broad range of palates. A delicious wedding cake is available. Rental chairs and event coordination form a part of every reception package. The venue also maintains a list of preferred vendors that you are welcome to peruse. If the prospect of poring over photographers and DJs does not please, the venue can arrange the provision of those services for you. They offer an all-inclusive Everything But the Ring package. Whatever your particular needs, their team of courteous, attentive staff is determined to do everything in their power to help make your celebration a success.

kenziechadwedding 924 51 29058 158715802426482

115 Reviews for Summit House

• Tanya

Tanya Brown · Married on 05/10/2019

The Perfect Venue

The Summit House was the perfect venue for our wedding on October 5, 2019. We were truly blessed to have found this venue. A friend of mine had gotten married there several years ago and I always remembered it being beautiful with great food. We were originally very excited about visiting an old speakeasy. However, since that venue was purely a blank canvas and everything would need to be brought in, we decided to also look at a venue where they offer packages and pretty much take care of the bulk of it for you. That is when the Summit House popped into my head...plus my dad often raved about the restaurant. Long story short, we visited the Summit House in the morning, immediately fell in love, called to cancel our appointment to tour the speakeasy that evening, came home and made the deposit. My husband and I instantly knew that we wouldn't want our wedding ceremony and reception to take place anywhere else. We went with the EBTR package and were referred to the most wonderful vendors. We seriously could not be more grateful for their vendor referrals and the vendor open house event they put on. We got married at the gazebo at Vista Park and our reception was at the Summit House. We cannot say thank you enough to LeeAnn and her team for helping make our dream day possible. They went above and beyond from our first meeting till after the wedding. I am an over thinker, planner, organizer, etc. so you could only imagine the amount of emails I had sent and times I went to visit the venue. Not once did they make me feel like I was annoying them. They were always so gracious in calming my nerves, answering my questions, and taking time to meet with me at the venue. LeeAnn and her team helped me out so much that I didn't even need a wedding planner. If you are looking for a venue, look no further. All of our guests had the kindest words to say about our wedding and it was in large part to everyone involved that made our dream wedding come true. Plus, you can't go wrong with a venue that has the most delicious food! In the end your guests won't remember much, but they will always remember how good the food was. The Summit House will check all of your boxes.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Stella · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing wedding venue!

After looking into multiple wedding venues we decided upon Summit House Restaurant for the following reasons:
    1) Close to home. We didn't want distance or driving to our wedding to be a pain in the butt for people. And Summit House was perfect in that most of our guests were from Orange County or LA.
    2) Beautiful venue with outdoor ceremony & indoor reception. I loved their ceremony site with the gazebo & how guests would be sitting up on hill so they can witness our ceremony without any obstruction. Plus I wanted the reception to be inside due to weather concerns.
    3) Reasonable Price. Honestly weddings are expensive but Summit House had very competitive pricing and was very reasonable.
    4) Good food. Both my husband and I are foodies. Therefore, we did not want the food to suck... and the food at Summit House was amazing! On the day of our wedding the food tasted better than it did at our tasting. We were both very impressed.
    5) Plenty of parking. Summit House has complimentary valet & self parking.

My husband & I got married at the Summit House this past weekend, 1.19.19. Honestly, it was the best decision we ever made. So glad we went with them and not another place!

Once we booked Summit House. Planning our wedding was like a breeze. LeeAnn and Mark answered all my questions regarding our wedding via email. They were quick to answer even the minor questions I had. Paying for venue was easy as well & they take CREDIT CARD!!! Score with the mileage points!!! Plus the tasting is an awesome experience for the family. It was like a meal with full plating of the dishes! Our families all enjoyed the experience!

We decided to do the Tudor Package & Buffet. Tudor Package comes with chivari chairs plus 3 passed appetizers & champagne & wine served at the table. I think it's a great deal if your guests drink! For those that dont drink they had martinelli apple cider for our guests. My husband and I didn't get a chance to try their apps bc we had to take our wedding portraits but our guests said they were delicious!

I went with the Buffet even though it was slightly more expensive bc I didn't want to worry about who's going to eat what & it was a good idea! People got to choose what they wanted to eat and not eat. Plus people were given the option to go get seconds if they wanted! My groom took advantage of that! Plus we had couple kids with severe allergies & Summit House made a separate plating of food for these kids and served them directly at the table. One the kid's mom praised Summit House for this and mentioned that it was the kid's first time trying green beans and that he loved it! Plus the groom and I got served with a plate full of everything from the buffet. I have heard of horror stories where the bride & groom doesn't even get to eat at their own wedding. This was not the case for us! We were so full from dinner!!!

The hosted bar at our wedding was a nice touch! Some people were taking advantage of it but it still didn't even hit our budget of $2000 since there was champagne & wine being served at the table. The bar was nice at the end of night when people were dancing they could grab drinks as well. Our bartender was nice & even took some pictures for us. Lol :)

Honestly, if you have your wedding at Summit House you do not need a wedding coordinator... unless you are REALLU bad at planning OR you dont want to plan. I am a planner & I planned everything from the day we got engaged up to our wedding day. But Summit House executed everything I wanted for my wedding on the day of since I personally wasn't able to.

LeeAnn & Cristina made sure everything was set up the way I wanted on the day of while I was getting my hair & makeup done in their bridal suite.

Mayra helped us with our wedding ceremony walk thru during rehearsal and on the day of. She made sure the ceremony flowed smoothly.

Cristina made sure reception went as planned & made sure to feed us! :)

Sam stayed thru out our reception and made sure everything ended nicely.

There were so many people at Summit House who made sure that our wedding went well. For that they were wonderful! I knew on the day of that I can just let go and let them handle it!

I most definitely recommend Summit House for your wedding venue! If you are contemplating... JUST DO IT! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Summit House Pricing

Summit House Price Rates

Summit House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1625.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Park
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

• Station Identification Entertainment Wedding DJs

The Summit House is an extremely popular Ceremony and Reception Venue in Orange County. There are several reasons why. 1. It has a great view of Northern Orange County as it sits in the Hills of Fullerton. 2. The Grand Summit Ballroom is beautiful, well maintained so it doesn't need extensive decor to make it look fabulous although it does look even more breath taking with some floral and Up Lighting. 3. The food and menu is out of this world and let's just say your guests will impressed with the quality and talents of their chef. It is a restaurant so you'd expect the food to be tasty right? 4. And the biggest reason why this is such a highly sought after venue? Their service is phenomenal! The sales team, on-site coordinators and banquet staff all go out of their way to make sure you are well taken care of from the moment you book until your guest depart. Not only do they provide a great experience for you and your guests but they've always been extremely accommodating to our needs as DJ Entertainment. It's obvious that they totally understand that we are all part of the same team and that our ultimate goal is to serve you, the client. The Summit House has been doing this consistently since they opened in the early 90's and it is a testament to their success.

• 2000 E. Bastanchury Rd Fullerton, CA, 92835 See on map
    714-482-6191 (Phone number)
    Location of (Summit House)