44501 Rainbow Canyon Rd., Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Temecula Creek Inn

The Temecula Creek Inn is a beautiful and spacious wedding event venue located in Temecula, California. Within a beautiful valley, the venue is an open and natural spot for your nuptials. Our team will make sure your wedding day is just as you dreamed it would be!

CUSTOMIZABLE MENU OPTIONS

Choose from one of our popular Temecula wedding menu packages or custom create your own unique menus with our culinary team. Let us help you create a memorable evening for your guests.

AVAILABILITY

With multiple ceremony sites on property at our Temecula resort, we’ll be able to work out a date that works for you.

VARIETY OF FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS

With an award-winning Executive Chef on property, our menus highlight local ingredients and purveyors and always feature the best of the season. We are also one of the only Temecula Valley venues able to serve a full bar.

Facilities and Capacity
The Temecula Creek Inn has two different locations within the venue to satisfy different budgets and party sizes:

THE MEADOWS

The Meadows looks like a dream backyard with paths of decomposed granite, fire bowls, and comfy lounge and bar areas under red stained wood trellises. Dinner is served under the stars and market lights are strung above tables set between rows of trees potted in giant, modern above ground crates. The Meadows is ideal for up to 150 guests.

ABOUT THE MEADOWS TEMECULA WEDDING VENUE

• Can accommodate up to 150 people
  • Ceremony lawn
  • Tree-lined reception area
  • Arbor covered lounge complete with couches, firepits and swinging chairs
  • Dance floor

WEDDING HOURS OF THE MEADOWS

This Temecula venue’s regular hours are 4pm-10pm.

STONE HOUSE

Located off our championship golf course, this historic cottage was built in the late 1800’s as a bunkhouse for quarry workers. Complete with century old oak trees, it creates a perfect romantic setting for your Temecula wedding ceremony and reception. The two beautifully landscaped lawns are connected by rustic bridges allowing for both the ceremony and reception to be held at one venue on our Temecula resort.This venue is one mile away from the hotel lobby so all of your guests will be shuttled. Stone House is one of the few outdoor venues that does not have a noise ordinance. Stone House can accommodate up to 350 guests.

ABOUT THE STONE HOUSE TEMECULA WEDDING VENUE

• Can accommodate up to 350 people
  • Majestic oak trees with market lights and feature chandelier
  • Private bocce ball court
  • Built in bar
  • Fire pits
  • Dance floor

NO NOISE RESTRICTIONS AND LATE HOURS

Our Temecula weddings are hosted on our secluded resort property, so we can party without any noise volume restrictions. Our Stone House venue’s regular hours are 5-11pm, and we can keep the celebration going until midnight for an additional $1,000 fee.

Check us out at:

tci stone house

• Real Weddings 13

60 Reviews for Temecula Creek Inn

Katie · Married on 06/08/2018

I don't know where to begin to praise TCI for how amazing and perfect our wedding day was! Before I even drove down to tour the venue Crystal provided me with a spreadsheet of the costs and an estimate on how to best stay on budget. We toured the Meadows a few weeks later and it was beautiful! It was everything I had imagined for my wedding day. Crystal was so sweet and helpful. She answered all the questions I had and quickly wrote up the contract so we could book the day we wanted. During our time planning with TCI we got to attend a group menu tasting. That in itself is so fun and the food is amazing! We got to select what we wanted to taste, toured both venues on site, speak to vendors they recommend and they even had a dessert layout from one of their preferred vendors. As our date got closer we were assigned a coordinator to help us and Cara was an absolute dream to work with! You can tell right from the start that she loves her job and is genuinely enthusiastic about making sure you have the best wedding possible. She definitely puts 110% into making sure every detail is just the way you want it. Cara made wedding planning so easy and she is so fun to be around! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we cannot thank the staff at TCI enough for all of their hard work! We have gotten so many compliments from guests saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to! The scenery is beautiful, the food is amazing and the atmosphere makes for a great night. Thank you TCI staff, Crystal and Cara for everything!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Crystal, the Catering Events Manager, who toured me around the venue! I visited many many venues in and around San Diego and not one compared to the service and treatment I received at TMI. Crystal, took her time to show the property, explain the different ways to set up the flow and answer any questions me or my bridesmaid had. She genuinely seemed interested in how I met my fiancé, my wedding, and my vision. She was professional and kind. After visiting some venues where I felt I was being sold a timeshare at a wedding house, or given the 5-cent tour to move me out in time for the next one, Crystal and TMI was such a refreshing change. Not to mention, the grounds by the Stone House are absolutely beautiful. The area has a lot of built in things, (firepit, bocce court, etc) but still retains a rustic, historic feel. I highly recommend any bride looking for a beautiful, rustic but classy venue to visit Temecula Creek Inn.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Temecula Creek Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 9,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Country/Golf Club, Garden, Historic Building, Hotel, Inn/B&B, Resort
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

Real Weddings

• Alison's Artistic Floral
    Alison's Artistic Floral Wedding Florists

I have been a vendor at this location on a few occasions and I am very impressed with the staff. They are well coordinated and extremely helpful. The coordinators have offered their staff to help in any capacity that they are able to make the job go as smooth as possible.

• 44501 Rainbow Canyon Rd. Temecula, CA, 92592 See on map