Temecula, CA 92593 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 84

About Michelle Garibay Events

Michelle Garibay Events is a boutique wedding consultation company specializing in Temecula, Palm Springs and Hawaii destination weddings. In our 10th year in business, we provide attentive and tailored solutions to each couple's vision with an emphasis on their guests' experience, infusing personalized details, amazing food and beverage offerings and exceptional quality across the board to create an unforgettable wedding that reflects their personalities and styles.

Follow Michelle Garibay Events on

Michelle Garibay Events 6
Michelle Garibay Events 7

Haley Perry · Married on 10/27/2018

Hiring Michelle is a MUST

Michelle is the absolute BEST. If you are getting married in Temecula you are missing out if you have not hired Michelle yet. She knows EVERYONE and because of her amazing connections with vendors we not only saved money but we ended up with the most beautiful decor and the most talented vendor team all thanks to Michelle. She knows what will look amazing and makes sure you stay true to your theme or feel without getting overwhelmed by ideas from Pinterest. I could not be more grateful for her advice and hard work. She has AMAZING taste and knows exactly what goes and what can help make your wedding unique to the two of you. She had such fun and creative ideas. We were SO happy we booked her full service planning as we would have been lost without her. Our day went perfectly thanks to her and her team. She took care of everything so I didn't have to stress. She is like the Fairy Godmother to every bride's Cinderella, She makes dreams come true!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2018

Stress Free!

You wrote a review for Michelle Garibay Events A moment ago
    5.0 star rating 10/22/2018
    I had the most amazing experience working with Michelle Garibay. Cara was our planner and did a great a job helping with the planning of our day. They offer different packages and that worked best for me. I was able to find something that was gonna fit the needs for me and my husband and my family. I primarily wanted a planner to help coordinate the final details with vendors and to help with the set-up and breakdown of our event. Cara did such an amazing job that my husband and I and my family could completely enjoy our wedding day. I never once felt stressed. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Konalee

Konalee · Married on 08/19/2018

Well, what can I say......Destination Weddings For The Win. Thanks to Michelle for planning our dream day! My husband and I got married in Hawaii on the island of Oahu on 19th August 2018 and we used the services of Michelle Garibay Events (MGE). Let me tell you, this lady is worth her weight in gold! First of all, we read a lot of reviews across the internet regarding whether or not to have a wedding planner at all. Many thought it could easily be done without as I am a project planner by trade. I’m sure it could be done, but as we were venturing overseas we didn’t want to take any chances. Michelle had many many contacts with local vendors and if something was out of our price range she would either negotiate or look elsewhere. As Michelle owns MGE, it is an extremely personalised service and excellent value for money. She doesn’t like to sell a package deal, but rather tailors the wedding to the needs of the client. We had two skype calls leading up to the big day and every email I sent was answered in a timely manner. Even if she didn’t have the answer there and then, she would sent me a quick message to ensure me that she was working on it. I never felt as though I was bothering her and it was hard to believe that she was busy working on numerous other weddings.Michelle absolutely loves her job, you can tell she enjoys planning all those little details and loves every minute of the big day coming together. She never takes the easy option when creating a theme for the wedding, she took all my ideas and incorporated them into our day. Michelle knew exactly what I wanted the wedding to look like and my gosh, it was the most amazing wedding!! My husband, myself and all our guests said they’d never seen anything so amazing. We were married in a beautiful oceanside private estate in the soth west shore of the island. Our wedding celebration was truly like something out of a fairytale. It was exactly how I wanted it to be. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/02/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Absolutely Loved Photography
    Absolutely Loved Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with you. Every wedding turned out amazing. Thanks for all of your great work. Stefanie

• Temecula See on map
    8082283591 (Other Phone Number)