Temecula Creek Inn Reviews

61 | Temecula, CA

61 Reviews for Temecula Creek Inn

• Kate

Kate · Married on 06/29/2019

Tci is the best wedding venue!

I cannot recommend TCI highly enough. Our wedding at TCI was absolutely perfect. Stephanie Duncan is the person you would dream to have helping you with your wedding-- she truly went above and beyond at every turn for us. Every detail was taken care of, and even last minute requests were always responded to right away with "sure, no problem!" Stephanie not only helped us organize details with TCI, but with her experience was able to help us with all outside our vendor questions or concerns. The staff in general at TCI was so great-- we even had comments from our guests about how attentive and gracious all of the staff was.

The Stone House is absolutely STUNNING-- we loved how guests are seated in the shade during the ceremony and the beautiful grounds allow people to do activities like lawn games, a photobooth, cigar bar, lounge area-- having glow ball golf was a huge hit with everyone too!
    It was super convenient for all of our guests to stay at TCI and for those who didn't, there was a short shuttle ride to Pechanga for those who chose to stay there.

If I could go back in time, I would 10/10 choose TCI again to have my wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Alisha · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Venue!!!

Temecula Creek Inn was by far the best venue we could have picked. Lauren was our rep and was incredibly helpful from day one. She answered ALL my questions and went out of her way to be available to me.The grounds are absolutely amazing and beautiful. It unfortunately rained on our wedding day :( but even with that TCI went above and beyond to make our day flawless. At the first sign of rain, Lauren was ontop of it and reached out to me and got us in contact with a company to tent the area. It rained all morning long but TCI did everything in their power to get the space ready and on time. Everyone worked so hard. During the reception the staff was available to me and my husband to make sure we were taken care of the entire night. They were so attentive. The food was amazing! The service was outstanding! Our day wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for TCI!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Katie · Married on 06/08/2018

I don't know where to begin to praise TCI for how amazing and perfect our wedding day was! Before I even drove down to tour the venue Crystal provided me with a spreadsheet of the costs and an estimate on how to best stay on budget. We toured the Meadows a few weeks later and it was beautiful! It was everything I had imagined for my wedding day. Crystal was so sweet and helpful. She answered all the questions I had and quickly wrote up the contract so we could book the day we wanted. During our time planning with TCI we got to attend a group menu tasting. That in itself is so fun and the food is amazing! We got to select what we wanted to taste, toured both venues on site, speak to vendors they recommend and they even had a dessert layout from one of their preferred vendors. As our date got closer we were assigned a coordinator to help us and Cara was an absolute dream to work with! You can tell right from the start that she loves her job and is genuinely enthusiastic about making sure you have the best wedding possible. She definitely puts 110% into making sure every detail is just the way you want it. Cara made wedding planning so easy and she is so fun to be around! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we cannot thank the staff at TCI enough for all of their hard work! We have gotten so many compliments from guests saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to! The scenery is beautiful, the food is amazing and the atmosphere makes for a great night. Thank you TCI staff, Crystal and Cara for everything!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Crystal, the Catering Events Manager, who toured me around the venue! I visited many many venues in and around San Diego and not one compared to the service and treatment I received at TMI. Crystal, took her time to show the property, explain the different ways to set up the flow and answer any questions me or my bridesmaid had. She genuinely seemed interested in how I met my fiancé, my wedding, and my vision. She was professional and kind. After visiting some venues where I felt I was being sold a timeshare at a wedding house, or given the 5-cent tour to move me out in time for the next one, Crystal and TMI was such a refreshing change. Not to mention, the grounds by the Stone House are absolutely beautiful. The area has a lot of built in things, (firepit, bocce court, etc) but still retains a rustic, historic feel. I highly recommend any bride looking for a beautiful, rustic but classy venue to visit Temecula Creek Inn.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Cindy · Married on 10/20/2017

Our wedding was so magical, we couldn’t have picked a better venue to have our big day at. If I could have my wedding again, I would definitely pick Temecula Creek Inn 100% more.
    Thank you for such an amazing venue, staff and wedding team.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2017

Temecula Creek Inn made planning our wedding so much easier. Our on-site coordinator Mikaela answered every email and question, outlined everything for us clearly, and helped run everything smoothly on the day-of. Their onsite accommodations are comfortable and convenient for out of town guests and the bridal party, the grounds are absolutely beautiful, and the food is wonderful.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

Temecula Creek Inn
    Krysteena Meredith, On-site Wedding/Food & Beverage Dir
    Temeculacreekinn.com

Our wedding was at the Stonehouse. Absolutely the most stunning, rustic, outdoor venue ever. We worked with Krysteena from day one, and she’s incredible. She was by our side every step of the way, through multiple visits, food tasting, menu changes, planning a golf tournament, our hotel block, among many other details. She knows her stuff and became part of the wedding party family by the time our wedding date finally rolled around! Everyone we encountered at TCI was great. The food was amazing, every detail was covered. This venue is beautiful, private (tucked away on the property & have to tram guests in-which people loved!), but conveniently part of the golf resort- hotel rooms are nice and spacious. We have had so many compliments from all of our wedding guests about the property, service, hotel, and food.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Charlene · Married on 06/23/2017

This was one of the most amazing experiences we have ever had. The staff, especially Krysteena, went above and beyond the call of duty to make our daughters wedding beautiful. We highly recomment this venue - the Meadows. It was perfect for the size of our wedding, intimate and beautiful. We feel blessed to have been able to celebrate in this beautiful location.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sami · Married on 06/23/2017

The Meadows is the absolute PERFECT wedding and reception venue! It is so intimate and beautiful and the staff at Temecula Creek is incredible. Mikaela was SO fun to work with and helped me create my dream wedding. She was organized, timely, professional, and so sweet! Our wedding day ran smoothly and we credit so much of that to Mikaela's planning and organization. I wish we could do it all over a million times... it was the most fun day of our lives! Thank you Mikaela, Krysteena, and the rest of the TCI staff for making our wedding day so amazing.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Brett · Married on 06/23/2017

This was such an amazing venue! We got married at the Stone House (it's own little fairy tale venue) and kept the party going until 1:00 am, which you can't do anywhere else in Temecula. Everything from the tour, to the tasting, to the actual wedding went very smooth! We worked with Cara who was super awesome and accommodating. The food was amazing (a couple people told us it was the best wedding meal they've ever had). My wife and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding and experience. We highly recommend TCI!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/22/2017

If I had my wedding all over again, I would 100% choose the Stone House at Temecula Creek Inn again. My wedding was effortlessly beautiful and perfect. Everyone at Temecula Creek Inn treated us kindly and helped with any questions or concerns we had. Krysteena ended up being our day-of contact since our assigned coordinator left the job - but there were NO hiccups! It was such an amazing day and I loved every moment. One thing I wished was that the suite they gave us was a little nicer (the bathroom was falling apart). But as for the wedding - everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

We just had our wedding here, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the hotel and the event coordinators, particularly Perrin. We held our welcome drinks at the Meadows, the wedding at the Stone House, and farewell brunch at the Waterfalls Plaza (all at TCI) so our guests did not have to be shuttled around. TCI made each event go off without a hitch -- so I did not have to worry about anything at all and could just enjoy it. Even when our rehearsal dinner venue effectively canceled on us the Monday before the Friday event, Perrin saved the day and, without making it a big deal, rearranged everything (on her day off) so we could have our rehearsal dinner onsite before welcome drinks. The wedding itself at the Stone House was spectacular -- it's such a unique, gorgeous venue. The people working the event did an amazing job with every guest -- and I was impressed with how they treated me and my now husband. During the cocktail hour, they made sure we had everything we needed. During dinner, they placed samples of the passed apps by our plates in case we didn't get any. While we walked around to tables during dinner, they came by to let us know our food was being kept heated and to let them know when we'd like it. Also, I may be biased, but I always find wedding food is meh -- the food at our wedding was AMAZING. And the coffee -- weirdly delicious! All in all, I cannot say enough nice things about TCI. If you want a wedding that you'll be able to enjoy because they'll handle everything for you -- chose TCI. And ask for Perrin :)

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Caylin

Caylin · Married on 10/15/2016

I fell in love with the Stone House at Temecula Creek Inn the instant we visited. It was exactly what I was looking for. After we booked, everyone at TCI was always SO helpful and responsive, they make you feel very valued.
    The tasting event is very fun and even gave us a chance to meet new vendors who we eventually hired. And the food is delicious!! We had guests tell us it was the best meal they'd ever had at a wedding - we didn't have any leftovers!
    Our wedding weekend went off without a hitch, in big part due to TCI staff and their helpfulness. My friends and family were so impressed with everything and I was able to have a virtually stress free wedding! Perrin was our on site coordinator and she was just amazing. Always available to answer my random questions and ease any worries I had.
    Our guests that stayed at the hotel loved it and now talk about going back to stay again. The groom and groomsmen stayed at the Creekside Guest House, which I definitely recommend as they had an awesome time golfing and enjoying the house that weekend. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our wedding at TCI.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

I fell in love with Temecula Creek Inn the second we visited, I didn't visit anywhere else!! Every step of the planning process with them is so easy. The tasting event was so fun! Our coordinator there, Cara, was so kind and very easy to work with! The whole staff takes care of every detail you can think of. Everything from our rehearsal dinner to our room bookings and our wedding day went absolutely perfectly! They truly care about their clients and the location and atmosphere is a dream!

Sent on 01/22/2017
  • carriemichelle

Carrie · Married on 06/19/2016

If you're looking for a venue that has that natural rustic look to it, Temecula Creek Inn is definitely a place you want to consider. My husband and I chose the Stone House as the location for our ceremony/reception, as we felt it would set the tone for our big day. We fell in love immediately upon visiting the site for the first time, and our deposit was made right then and there. The staff was warm and welcoming, not to mention very accommodating. But Perrin especially...she was a godsend for us. She made us feel completely at ease, and she is definitely someone you would want to have help you plan your wedding. If I could get married at Temecula Creek Inn again, I would.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

We got married at the Stonehouse at Temecula creek Inn (TCI) and let me tell you TCI is simply THE BEST venue to host your wedding. We had SO many intimate, particular details & special requests; each one TCI’s team embraced and found a way to make happen. TCI was the one and only wedding venue we visited, it was love at first sight… we just knew there was no place that could beat it. The grounds are STUNNING. You can golf, eat at their restaurant, hang by the pool, you can play music as late as you want at the Stoneheouse AND it accommodated all 266 of my guests.  We worked closely with Crystal at the start. She is wonderful, I immediately felt as if I had known her for years. She set us up with the contract and worked to make sure it fit our budget and that we were happy. As the wedding drew closer our coordinator, Cara took over. She is calm, confident, bubbly, and just perfect. She will literally do anything to make sure you are happy. She makes you feel like the most important bride she’s ever worked with, even though she's probably working with 20 at one time. When we stayed the weekend there during preparations, she sent us a bottle of wine, she answered my texts at 2 am when I was feeling stressed. We were so impressed by everyone we worked with at TCI. We stayed at TCI's guest house for several days, where we hosted a welcome party & a farewell brunch. We had our rehearsal dinner at The Meadows- and it was just gorgeous. Saturday morning we got the news that an intense fire had less than a mile from where we were supposed to get married. Not only was the hotel at risk for evacuating but our venue was at risk of going up in flames. I will probably never know the extent of the work that TCI did behind the scenes to make sure our wedding happened that day. Even with the fire everything was PERFECT, we were honestly blow away. And that just speaks to their abilities. They love their clients, they love what they do and they are insanely good at it. I love them!

Sent on 03/27/2017

My (now) husband and I got married here in early March after selecting the venue back in July 2015. The Stonehouse venue is absolutely beautiful and magical (it's also completely outdoors...good to note for a rain plan).

Going into the wedding planning/venue selection process we heard NIGHTMARE stories and so I was incredibly hesitant to lock in on a venue. However, at TCI in June 2015, Crystal the Catering Sales Mgr greeted us and, despite not having an appointment (*not recommended), showed us around the property and provided us with a quote to consider. I was overwhelmed by her welcoming demeanor and impeccable customer service, by far the BEST experience we had at a site visit...and there were MANY. In addition to her help onsite, Crystal was frequent with her follow up to make sure all questions were answered and helped us to a place that accommodated our budget.

Fast forward to November/December, after a bit of staffing changes/shuffling, Crystal made the hand-off to Cara (a brand new hire) who was going to be the one to help make the day happen. I was skeptical at first but she was so sweet, thorough, and all-around lovely, I left our final details meeting with a really great feeling about her.

Fast forward to the week/day of the wedding...PURE CHAOS...in my world (lol...okay, well perhaps not "pure chaos", but there was a lot of moving parts I was trying to keep track of vendors to confirm, final payments to be made, miscellaneous details and decor to be packed, etc.). On top of it all, El Nino decided to be a VERY special guest at our wedding (think of that drunk uncle who is just wayyyy to loud and really doesn't know when to leave). Despite the inclement weather we pushed on (with the entirely outdoor venue + last minute tent). Cara was AWESOME, she provided her cell # and kept in constant contact with me. In addition, the hotel staff were SPECTACULAR, accommodating ALL our needs and making us feel like valued guests throughout the wknd.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Anna · Married on 02/27/2016

The Temecula creek inn went above and beyond to make sure our special day was beyond perfect. This venue is amazing and unlike anywhere else.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Allison · Married on 04/30/2015

We used Temecula Creek Inn for accommodations for our wedding. Their staff was very easy to work with and very accommodating. We had quite a few requests and they handled them very well! The Corner Suite was a perfect space to get ready for the wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/18/2015

Our wedding was at the Temecula Creek Inn - Stone House and it was my dream location. It is beautiful and lends itself well to a fun wedding. The staff who worked with us from day 1 were so helpful and friendly.

Sent on 04/26/2015

We had our daughter's wedding at this beautiful venue. About 90% of our guests travelled from the East Coast and Midwest to attend and everyone said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever attended. Jen, the event planning manager, is a real pro. She handled my many requests with speed and the hotel was unbelievably gracious in managing our many hotel guests and their accommodations.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2014

My wedding and reception took place at the stonehouse. What a magical place to have a wedding. Everything was perfectly amazing. The staff was great especially Danielle. I couldn't have asked for a better location for my wedding day.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Erin · Married on 10/20/2013

I couldn't of asked for a better wedding if I tried. The entire process with Temecula Creek Inn, from start to finish, was absolutely wonderful. If I had a question, all it took was a quick email and I would have a response by the end of the day. The coordinators know exactly what they're doing when it comes to weddings. Everything was flawless. A bridal suite the night before, to get ready in the day of. Amazing food for everyone to eat. Not to mention the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. I have repeatedly gotten feedback from guests that it was the best wedding they have ever gone to. I was stressfree the day of because everything was handled so well in advance! I would highly recommend to any bride, especially one looking for an enchanting outdoor venue.

Sent on 11/10/2013
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2013

The second we set foot on the Temecula Creek Inn property I knew we had found something amazing. As soon as we took the tram to the secluded Stonehouse location we were sold! The Stonehouse ceremony/reception location was everything I had imagined and more. It was rustic yet romantic all at the same time. The venue had so much to offer I knew adding décor was just a bonus. The actual Stonehouse served as a focal point and was complemented by a built in bar, fireplaces, dance floor, etc. With a guest list of 150 it was by no means a "cheap" wedding. But we can honestly say, parents included, it was worth every penny. The wedding coordinating staff, Sharri Picard in particular, was nothing but fabulous the entire time, from the planning until the day after the wedding. They were all responsive, professional and so helpful. I could not have asked for a better team to help create our dream day. They coordinated all of our vendors, got all guests checked in early before the wedding and set-up a fairytale ceremony and reception site. I honestly did not get emotional until I saw the venue all set-up so perfectly. From the rustic outdoor setting, to the fabulous food and dancing the night away under a sparkling chandelier our guests are still ranting and raving about our big day. It was a dream come true and I highly recommend this venue...it's gorgeous!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Mona · Married on 04/13/2013

As the mother of the groom, I've been meaning to post a rave review for the Temecula Creek Inn ever since my son and his lovely bride got married there this April. The ceremony and reception were held at the Stone House, and it has to be one of the most enchanting and beautiful venues in the world for a wedding--and I'm not saying that lightly. The Temecula Creek Inn has done an incredible job of marrying (sorry for the pun) the site's exquisite natural beauty and man-made enhancements, such as the atmospheric stone house (former quarry workers' quarters, I believe), hanging lanterns from the branches of the magnificent oak trees, and festive outdoor bar area. The staff was extremely helpful and professional, and the food was absolutely delicious. All in all, it made for a storybook wedding, and I highly recommend this site for anyone who wants a gorgeous and sophisticted outdoor wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2013