Sweetbay Photography

Petaluma, CA View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

What makes Petaluma-based Sweetbay Photography different from other wedding photography studios?

• Honest, flexible pricing. No complicated packages of things you don't need. Hourly rates with no minimum.
  • *A love for candid style photography. In the moment, laughter and memories.
  • *Easy to work with, full of direction, attention to detail & making people feel very comfortable in front of the camera.
  • *No limit on how many photos we take, edit or deliver.
  • *Simple to communicate with. Emails are replied to daily, and I am open to texts and calls anytime with the same response.
  • *17 years of experience and love for weddings and High-quality quality images and at the same time saving you a lot of money. 100's of 5-star reviews all over the internet.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Christos
    Christos A. Married on 05/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Opal and Genna are fantastic!

We coordinated with Opal through our wedding venue (Fairview Sonoma), it was a great experience. She hurt her back the week before our wedding and wasn't able to take photos for us, but her lead photographer Genna took over, and we were in great hands. You'll be lucky with whoever you get, the photos turned out amazing, and everyone made us feel so comfortable and taken care of!
  • Jeff
    Jeff H. Married on 04/06/2022

Proposal Shoot

Opal was incredible. I live in NYC and traveled to Napa Valley to propose. Opal was super responsive, worked with the winery to understand the lay out and delivered amazing pictures. All while enjoying our moment together. I would recommend Opal for any photography needs!

Sweetbay Photography's reply:

Thank you Jeff! I am honored to have been there to capture it. Congratulations and keep my posted if you come back to CA for your wedding :)
    Dakota D. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience I could have asked for!!!

Opal with Sweetbay photography is absolutely amazing! She was so professional and incredibly responsive. We had to postpone several times because of covid and she worked with us each time and helped ease any concerns we had. Opal shot our engagement pictures and they came out so beautiful and she was such a joy to be around. By the time we had postponed again she wasn’t available for our new date so she sent a photographer she works with and the experience couldn’t have been better! We got married on 10/02/21 and Rhett for photography and Cliff for videography made that day perfect! My husband and I hate getting our picture taken but Rhett made the mood fun and light and had such a great personality. All of our guests talked about how wonderful he was and how he was everywhere getting pictures of everything. We got all of our pictures back in about three weeks and they are so stunning and so fun to look back on to reminisce about the best day of my life! I will forever cherish the experience I got to have with Opal and her team and how easy they made everything for me and the stunning pictures I got out of it! Please do yourself a favor and hire Sweetbay photography for your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

ED the DJ Entertainment ED the DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Opal is an Amazing photographer. Simply the Best!

Petaluma, California Petaluma, CA, 94954
707-628-6027
Location of (Sweetbay Photography)
SF San Francisco, CA, 94016