Ashley Wexler Photography

Sonoma, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Ashley Wexler Photography

My feel is a little rustic, and always genuine in the images I capture. I thrive to make it comfortable and very reflective of who you are, not who I am.

Follow Ashley Wexler Photography on

• Real Weddings 30

3 Reviews for Ashley Wexler Photography

Katy Langlois · Married on 10/04/2014

Easy, smooth, perfect!

To put into words how much we adore our wedding photos is almost impossible. Not only did Ashley get them to us very soon after the wedding, she captured almost every single moment. Her photos made me feel like I was a guest at my own wedding. I got to see every part that I missed being the bride. It's not always comfortable being on the other end of the camera, I prefer to be the one taking the picture, but Ashley made us feel so comfortable and so natural. We were able to be ourselves and she caught that in every shot. Getting our very large unorganized family together for photos after the ceremony was a breeze for Ashley, the way she directed them to their places and quickly took all the photos was something I never thought would get done- but she did it with ease getting our group photos done in record time so we actually go to go an enjoy our cocktail hour and mingle with our guests! The action shots of cake cutting, bouquet tossing and the garter toss are flawless! Every moment captured, and when I look back I feel like I'm living it all in real time again. From the moment we agreed to do the photos to when Ashley said goodbye to us at the end of our night she was an absolute delight to work with. I would recommend Ashley to anyone wants a simple down to earth photographer that is going to shoot photos of you, for you, and make it all about you.
    The smiles that Ashley captured in all of our photos will warm my heart for the rest of my life. Since our wedding Ashley has photographed our family several times including both of my pregnancies. She’s just wonderful!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Krissy Kyjovsky · Married on 04/08/2014

We had an amazing experience!

Ashley is a natural. Her relaxed energy helps you stay relaxed on your big day. She captures all the key moments and guides you (and your family) along the way which is so helpful. Our pictures turned out beautiful, and there wasn't a moment or setting that wasn't captured. The pictures completely tell our story and somehow embody the magic we felt all weekend. We would highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Ashley Wexler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files