Logan, UT 84321 Map · Phone number

About Jessica's Photography

Hi! I'm Jessica, a wedding and family portrait photographer based in Utah. I travel worldwide pursuing my passion. I love having adventures whether in our beautiful Utah mountains, in the hillsides of Nepal, or on the cobblestone streets of Europe. I have been blessed with a great mom that happens to be a travel agent, so I have been able to travel to Peru, Hawaii, Mexico, England, Switzerland, France, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Ireland, Costa Rica, Spain, Nepal, Denmark, Cuba, and The Faroe Islands. I have a little bit of the travel bug. I am always planning a new trip, and when I get to photograph weddings or families in a new place I am in heaven.

I photographed my first wedding in 2004 and started my business in 2005. I pursued a minor in photography at Utah State University, and as soon as I finished in 2007 I was lucky enough to take my love of photography and make it my full time career.

Recently I have had the privilege of being published locally and nationally. My Nepal documentary images were published in Cottage Hill Magazine. I have also been published in Style Me Pretty, Carats & Cake, Dear Gray Magazine, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Modern Reverie, Trendy Bride Magazine, Wedding Chicks, Utah Bride Blog, Utah Bride and Groom, Bliss Magazine, August Willows, Sweet Little Peanut, Utah Valley Bride , How He Asked by The Knotand Peter Loves Jane.

I absolutely love what I do. Even when I am not working for my clients I am photographing for myself. I love being behind the camera and getting to know people as I work with them. I love to tell the stories of those I meet through my lens.

I am an artsy person at heart. I am constantly finding new hobbies. I love to quilt, craft, cook, garden, and anything else creative. Recently I have tried watercoloring, floral arranging, and making leather goods. I can't sit and do nothing. I am always finding something to do.

Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to hear from you and hope we can work together soon! Find my latest adventures over on Instagram! @jessicas.photography

Follow Jessica's Photography on

mainimage
acw0671

7 Reviews for Jessica's Photography

Adrienne · Married on 05/11/2013

When I started looking for a wedding photographer, I was so overwhelmed with all of the different options available out there. I met Jessica at a wedding expo, and I fell in love with her photos. She was incredibly easy to talk with, and I didn't feel pressured into choosing her. After going home and reviewing her website, I decided to use her for my engagements, bridals and wedding day.

Jessica was a dream! She worked with my fiancé and I on choosing locations for the engagement and bridal shoots, and she spent so much time with us. She was with us for almost 3 hours for our engagements and up to 4 hours for bridals. Her turnaround time for photos was about a week, and she went out of her way to make the bridals were done in time to get prints made for the reception.

On the day of the wedding, Jessica made everything go so smoothly with regards to pictures. Her calm but commanding demeanor made the large group photos go great! She had great ideas for unique poses, and I love how she went out of her way to make sure we were happy. I would HIGHLY recommend Jessica to anyone, and in fact, my family is most likely going to use her for a family portrait before we leave town.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Ronald · Married on 03/30/2013

Jessica was super fun to work with and very creative. She had lots of great ideas and was also quite responsive to our requests. Our engagements, formals, and wedding photos all looked terrific. She helped to make our special day stress free. We are glad we entrusted the memories of our wedding to Jessica.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

Jessica is AMAZING! She had so many great ideas with so many different settings. We were VERY impressed with the quality of her photos, and the service she provided. She is very fun, and very personable. I feel like I've acquired a friend after working with her and I would refer all my friends to her for all their photo needs!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Jessica's Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Peter Loves Jane
    Peter Loves Jane Wedding Invitations

I've worked with Jessica for many years on a variety of projects from weddings to styled shoots to editorial photography and she is a pleasure to work with. She is always professional and delivers artistic compositions and fine print images.

• Logan, 84321 See on map