Bountiful, UT 84010 Map · Phone number

About James Zink Photo and Cinema

Photography For Everybody

Photography can be so much fun! In today’s media driven world, photography can often set unrealistic standards of image for everyday people to live up to. The need to achieve perfection is heavily marketed making people feeling inadequate or timid about doing a photo shoot. If you’re interested in doing a shoot, you must keep in mind that everyone is awesome in their own way. Allow me the opportunity to help capture your unique character and personality through a photograph. My objective is for you to have a wonderful and fun experience. You will be treated with the respect, courtesy and appreciation you deserve. When I photograph you, you will have my complete attention, expertise and focus on you. My hope is to offer you a relaxed and professional environment that will help encourage and bring out the beauty within and let you know that “You are seen”. My goal is not only for you to have fun and feel excited about your pictures but for you to also achieve a true appreciation of yourself through photography.

I am now booking appointment for 2012:
High School Seniors, Weddings, Family Portraiture, Commercial and Corporate Photography, Products, Photography Education Workshops.

Please contact me by email to ask about pricing and booking an appointment. Let me know what you are looking for.
[polldaddy survey="C5921675F63F388F" type="button" title="Take Our Survey!" style="inline" text_color="000000"]

Jim

734de2f3a22a9d8c 1247687704493 bridal1
DSC5409

3 Reviews for James Zink Photo and Cinema

Darcy · Married on 04/10/2010

Jim's ability to find the fun shots made our experience wonderful! He captured our daughter's personality, not just her image in the pictures. He has been a total delight to work with and I have already recommended him to several of my friends that have daughters getting married soon. He was professional at all times and provided great service!!

Sent on 04/13/2010

Megan · Married on 10/17/2009

Tyler from the Ogden store did our wedding on 10/17/09 and was absolutely incredible!
    He was so helpful and fun to work with, he even showed up and hour early to frame our pictures and help display them last second! It was so nice having a fun photographer that made us feel comfortable, he did such a good job.

The pictures were just amazing and so beautiful, they take everyones breath away who sees them. I would recommend Tyler to anyone getting married, I can't imagine anyone better.
    I have to say after looking at many photographers the prices shocked me, but I found Inkley's to be affordable and well worth every penny.

To anyone getting married, go talk with him... I promise you will not be disappointed!

You rock, Tyler!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Melita · Married on 08/15/2009

Jim did a great job. He seemed to have a lot of fun taking our picture, which helped us relax and made the pictures turn out great. I've heard horror stories about wedding pictures taking forever and photographers being pushy, but I was pleased that our photo shoots weren't a chore. We felt like stars and were able to just enjoy the moment. Jim was also very quick to get out proofs to us. They were online within one or two days after the shoots. I liked that--no one likes to wait!

Sent on 09/23/2009

James Zink Photo and Cinema FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Bountiful, 84010 See on map