1218 31st. Street North West, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number

About ULTRAviolet flowers

a special event design firm we offer complete service from concept design to production. Dave Millspaugh, design director for Ultra Violet, comes from a unique background of both three dimensional and floral design, and uses these skills to conceptualize, design, and create outstanding wedding environments unlike any you have ever seen before. The studio delivers on its promise to provide inspiring spaces at each and every wedding. With a naturally beautiful style and sculptural use of materials, we will create a concept that makes your day even more memorable .From the bouquet to an elegantly designed reception with centerpieces,lighting, pipe and drape and linens that will inspire conversation. Our creations are available to accommodate many budgets. Please fill out our contact form or telephone our studio to begin the process of creating your wedding.

ww1
ultraviolet1
ww2

8 Reviews for ULTRAviolet flowers

Moriah Lemming · Getting married on 06/05/2020

They went above and beyond!

Not only did they provide an incredible chuppah decorated to perfection with stunning florals, they went way above and beyond to make the day perfect! I can't recommend Christian and his team enough!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2018

Amazing Work

I found out about Ultra Violet because my then boyfriend (now husband) frequents their shop in Georgetown for everyday flower bouquets. We wanted to support this local business because he always loved going into the shop; their selection is always unique and service is always great. Christian and his team did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding day flowers. They listened to everything we wanted and help keep everything within our budget. Our arrangements were remarkable and mine and my bridesmaids bouquets were stunning. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Katie & Cameron

Katie & Cameron · Married on 12/31/2014

Ultraviolet Flowers DC did my wedding bouquet, two mini bouquets for my nieces and two boutonnieres (one for my husband, one for my brother-in-law). All were perfectly arranged and out of this world beautiful!

Sent on 01/27/2015