Maryam Flowers Reviews

Maryam Flowers 6
Maryam Flowers 7

Rachael · Married on 05/18/2019

beautiful flowers

My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. I discussed the varieties of flowers I wanted, the colors, the centerpieces, and the wedding party flowers. Maryam worked with me to stay within a budget. For example, I love peonies, which are expensive, so Maryam put the most beautiful peonies just in my bridal bouquet. All of the other flowers were gorgeous, as well.
    Maryam also brought in other rentals for us. She ordered and set up the chuppah, the aisle runner, and the stage covering. We also got double use out of our centerpieces, because Maryam put the centerpieces on acrylic columns to line the aisle and the chuppah for the ceremony. Maryam has a ton of experience, and it showed. She was professional, easy to work with, and it all looked wonderful!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Azadeh · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful and amazing!

Maryam of Maryam flowers is the sweetest and her arrangements are gorgeous! We had a wedding for 240 people at the Omni in DC. Our wedding was Persian-American so we needed flowers for our persian sofreh and reception. Maryam was so great at helping work within our budget and repurposing flowers from the ceremony to the reception.

She decorated the gazebo at the Omni for us as well and it looked like a dream! She was so easy to work with, so friendly and so talented! I loved all our flowers so much!

She was sweet enough to give us a centerpiece to take with us to our food tasting and to pick out linens so we could see how it looked. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Maryam!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 12/01/2018

Your Planning Partner

That's who Maryam is - your wedding planning partner! I could not have found a more understanding, patient, responsive, creative, genuine florist. I met with several florists, some of which are very high-end in price. At the end of the day, Maryam makes it about you - it's your event. It's not about what Maryam wants or thinks, it's about what you - Maryam is there to give you advice and her opinions when you ask, but she does not force them on you.
    Maryam not only listens and respects your vision, she also works with you to actualize on your vision within a reasonable budget! She provides alternatives and options easily to still achieve what you're looking for. She is also great at providing her ideas, understanding what you're looking for, and advising when something you ask for won't work well for your event/setting.
    I also changed my mind several times and Maryam was super patient and kept up with all the changes and didn't miss a beat. The event was perfect and gorgeous in so many ways. Maryam even helped us fix a little incident in setting up our photo table - it wasn't even her job to!
    I could not have selected a better florist. I never had to worry once the whole way through planning our wedding about our florals/decor. Go with Maryam for ease of mind and personal attention!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic Job!

Maryam did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers! She was great to work with and I highly recommend her. We received many compliments about the bouquets and flower arrangements. She was very helpful and flexible during the whole process - she was very conscious of our budget and helped me pick out arrangements that went with my colors/style for the wedding but were still within our budget. The flowers were one of the highlights of the wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Candice · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful Arrangements

Maryam Flowers created beautiful arrangements for my wedding from the ceremonial flowers, centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, and a breathe-taking bridal bouquet. I enjoyed looking at each arrangement made.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Athena · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous Flowers

Our wedding planner coordinated with Maryam Flowers to provide flowers for our wedding. I provided a few example photos from Pinterest and our color scheme and Maryam delivered beautiful arrangements . The bouquets were fresh, perfect sized, gorgeous and the exact colors we were looking for. The table centrepieces turned out great as well. Paired with vases and floating candles (rented from Maryam) they complemented the table setting and room perfectly. Upon our wedding planner’s suggestion, Maryam also created two larger flower arrangements to be put on pedestals (also rentals). They added color to our wedding ceremony and were also used to decorate our cake table during the reception. We didn’t get to work with directly with Maryam (though she came recommended from our wedding planners), but the end product was beautiful and we would definitely recommend Maryam Flowers!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Maryam Flowers 8

Kara · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding Florist Ever!

Maryam Flowers (works with the Edge flowers) is better than perfect! Our bouquets, boutineers, chuppah, runner and stage cover were beautiful and we even used the bouquets for center pieces as well. Maryam is so sweet and working with her is the best. She is very responsive and her prices are competitive. I highly recommend using her for your wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Carole · Married on 09/21/2018

Super responsive (within an hour or two every time), professional, and accommodating all the while being very sweet. Drove flowers to our hotel, then venue, and kept us in the loop on her coordination with the venue. She also helped with recommendations for flowers and provided reasonable prices!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Cameron · Married on 09/16/2018

Where do I start? Maryam was amazing to work with and made our wedding venue look stunning with her floral work. Every step of the planning process went smoothly and Maryam was very helpful as we decided on how many centerpieces we needed and how to arrange our chuppah. One of the things we were most worried about when planning our ceremony was the installation of the chuppah and setup with our flower arrangements due to the time constraints we had. Maryam made everything possible. She arrived early, set everything up, took everything down, and delivered a beautiful bridal bouquet and perfect table centerpieces that were spot on with our color theme. I cannot recommend Maryam and her team enough...thank you Maryam!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2018

I used Maryam's services for our wedding on 09/09/2018 and I can honestly say she is amazing. From the very beginning she made us feel so comfortable, provided ideas and suggestions that were so helpful. We got our arbor decorations, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and aisle decorations from her. She was at the venue early to set everything up, had everything labeled for us and she was always so responsive. I recommend her and trust me you will not regret it. I truly have enjoyed working with her and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. Maryam is truly amazing.

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Imen

Imen Bsn · Married on 08/17/2018

Most gorgeous flowers!

Maryam did an amazing job designing the flowers at our wedding! We can't thank her enough for her help planning our event. She is extremely responsive, has an amazing taste and is very easy to work with. She created for us my wedding bouquet, a mini toss bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, mantel decorations and flowers for the cake. Everyone was in awe of my wedding bouquet! She made sure everything looked perfect and elegant at the venue.
    We highly recommend her, you will not find a more genuine and talented person to work with!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Maryam Flowers 9
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/14/2018

If you are looking for a wedding florist in the NOVA area LOOK NO FURTHER! Maryam Flowers is the best of the best. From our initial consultation, to adjusting our order during the planning process, to the day of, Maryam and her team go above and beyond. My family used Maryam for both my sister and my wedding, two years apart, and we would never look anywhere else. Maryam perfectly carried out my vision of tons greenery and all white flowers on my big day. Not only were the flowers beyond gorgeous, Maryam is the most professional, pleasant person to work with during a rather stressful time. She responds super quick with updates or questions and ensures everything looks perfect on the day of the event. 5 stars all the way!!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Hoda · Married on 06/23/2018

Maryam is a great florist. She designed and created the most amazing cascading bouquet, boutonniere, and center pieces for our wedding. She was a dream to work with. She communicated everything effectively via email and phone calls. She went above and beyond to make sure that we get what we wanted. She gave us great recommendations throughout. I couldn't imagine working with a better florist

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

Wedding florist

Maryam was so helpful and flexible with us, helping us refine our vision/style and working with our budget with honest feedback on what was worth spending money on (or not). We so appreciated Maryam's help - she perfectly replicated the bouquet I had envisioned!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Aziza · Married on 05/11/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Maryam. From the first time we met, she was extremely kind, easy to work with, and made me feel very comfortable. A few months after our initial meeting, I wanted to make changes to the flowers I chose- her understanding and willing to work with me was so appreciated and meant the world to me. On the day of our wedding, the flowers and set-up were more beautiful than I ever imagined! I was speechless when I saw our ceremony room and was actually moved to tears when I saw our ballroom. We have received so many compliments on our flowers and how stunning everything looked. If you're looking for a florist, RUN, don't walk to Maryam- you absolutely won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • Lina

Lina · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Maryam Flowers! One of my old bosses (that is now in the wedding industry) recommended Maryam, as she has worked with her company on many occasions. After speaking with Maryam I knew I did not want any other florist to do my wedding. She is very knowledgeable about floral arrangements – what flowers are seasonal and would fit my budget and what colors would coordinate based on our wedding colors. She showed me pictures of flowers and floral arrangements of her previous weddings when I did not know what a flower was or how it would look. Also, I loved that she had a brick and mortar shop that I could visit. I found that she was flexible with our budget which was nice, as our budget for florals was small. I also found that she was very responsive to emails, which was helpful during the planning process!

On the day of my wedding there was a pretty good chance of rain and we were having an outdoor ceremony. Maryam brought multiple options for our ceremony alter with her and allowed me to make the rain backup plan call a couple hours before the ceremony…from what I have heard from friends, this is outstanding as most of my friends had to let their florists know that morning of the ceremony! Also, the way my venue was setup Maryam and her staff were not able to take the Chuppah down right after the ceremony but had to wait until the cocktail hour was over…she did not charge me nor did she complain that her staff had to sit around and wait for the ceremony and cocktail hour to finish before they took their equipment down.

Lastly but most important - her flowers were gorgeous, smelled amazing, and lasted a long time! My bouquet was beautiful and full, and when my aunt took one of our centerpieces home she told me it lasted over a week!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Tamara · Married on 01/13/2018

Maryam was absolutely wonderful to work with. She did the flowers for my best friends wedding 4 years ago, and those flowers were so gorgeous, I knew I wanted to use her from the beginning. She is responsive, flexible, and can work within your budget. She offers wonderful suggestions for how to get the effect you want. She is experienced and extremely easy to work with. The flower were beautiful and held up perfectly all day. My bridal bouquet actually lasted for two weeks in a vase after the wedding. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING related to my flowers. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Maryam Flowers 10
    Maryam Flowers 11

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2017

Maryam was fabulous to work with for my wedding flowers - from design to delivery. The flowers were GORGEOUS. She ensured every detail I requested was addressed - including the flowers I had added to my wedding cake.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Ladan · Married on 11/24/2017

Just...WOW! Maryam Flowers was by far my favorite vendor to work with during the entire wedding planning process. I contacted her and let her know my budget and sent along some flowers/photos of bouquets I liked. She worked within my budget and the final product was AMAZING. She is responsive, professional, and made GORGEOUS centerpieces, bridal bouquet, and boutonniere for our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend using Maryam, she is a dream to work with!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

K. · Married on 11/18/2017

Really gorgeous floral arrangements - had good cost competitive suggestions...

Sent on 12/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

I really enjoyed not only working with Maryam, but also the flowers she created for our wedding. She was friendly, responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. The flowers were beautiful - especially the altar arrangement she did for us. I was also impressed with her knowledge of flowers - I was able to give her a picture and she knew practically every flower in it without looking it up.

Overall, I was very pleased with the work and the process, as I was working with her from Massachusetts for a Northern Virginia wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Jamie · Married on 11/11/2017

Maryam was one of the preferred vendors suggested by my venue and I am so happy we went with her! She provided flowers and candelabras for the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, rose petals for the aisle, as well as the chuppah. From our first consultation she knew exactly what I wanted. When we walked into the room on the day of the wedding I couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked! Maryam took my vision and brought it to life. If you are looking for the best look no further than Maryam :-)

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Maryam Flowers 12
    Maryam Flowers 13
    Maryam Flowers 14

Meagan · Married on 10/14/2017

Maryam Flowers delivered beautiful centerpieces and bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our wedding. Maryam was so easy to work with. She stayed within our budget and responded via e-mail promptly whenever we needed her. The flowers were exactly what we were looking for. They were delivered on time, fresh, and beautiful. There were no centerpieces left at the end of the night because all found new homes with wedding guests. Thank you so much for everything! The flowers were perfect and beautiful!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Maryam Flowers 15
    Maryam Flowers 16

Rana · Married on 10/08/2017

Maryam Flowers provided absolutely elegant flowers for our wedding! Maryam was patient and professional throughout the process of selecting flowers and arrangement styles. She was REALLY patient, and I was REALLY indecisive and particular! She has wonderful taste and such a warm, fun personality - I was happy to have her around on my wedding day — the Maryam Flowers team was prompt, created beautiful arrangements .... and Maryam herself made sure every detail was accounted for. She puts a lot of love into her work - and it shows. Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous our ceremony and reception were months later - the room was positively blooming.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Maryam flowers did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. I was complimented all night how the flowers just popped and fit in perfectly. She took my vision and executed it perfectly. Maryam even took deer antlers and made them pretty for my centerpieces. Thanks Maryam, everything turned out wonderful!!

Sent on 09/19/2017