About Modern Bridal Studio

Washington DC || Wedding Hair and Makeup Artists || Airbrush + Hair Extensions

Modern Bridal Studio is a Washington DC team of award winning Hair and Makeup Artists.

Our team of DC bridal experts specialize in natural airbrush makeup and romantic hairstyles.

Services are available at our Old Town Alexandria location or at your desired location.

Our Mission statement is to deliver flawless looks that will be very long lasting, look seamless in person and amazing in photos. We will take care of the details so that you can relax on your event day and enjoy having your makeup and hair done. We look forward to working with you and customizing your wedding day experience.

• Custom Hair Extensions
  • Retail Hair Accessories
  • Professional HD Makeup
  • Natural Skincare

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Baltimore, New York City, Philadelphia + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Modern Bridal Studio on

Makeup Trial (2)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

I was so pleased with my experience working with Modern Bridal Studio. After doing quite a bit of research, I'm so glad I decided on Modern Bridal for my hair/makeup services for my December 2017 wedding. The owner Carolyn was very easy to work with, and I found her to be responsive - usually would respond to inquiries in about 24-48 hours. My trial hair/makeup went extremely well with Ulrich that we were fortunate enough to have him do all of our hair and makeup the morning of my wedding. It was a very early start with potential for snow, so Ulrich met at our hotel about 15 minutes early around 4:45am before a 10:00am ceremony. He did an AMAZING job with everyone - my hair and airbrush makeup, my mom's airbrush makeup, and hair for the mother of the groom, bridesmaid and matron of honor. He is very talented, pleasant, and professional. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! I wore my hair down, and he pinned it a little off the side to make sure the curl stayed throughout the whole day. My hair and makeup looked great, and I didn't have to do any adjustments after the morning ceremony and brunch wedding reception. Everyone was so happy with how they looked that day, and we can't thank Ulrich enough! My photographer even asked for his card, because his work was so awesome. I highly recommend Modern Bridal Studio, and especially Ulrich.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

I'm so glad I chose Modern Bridal Studio for my wedding day! The owner, Carolyn, was extremely responsive and professional. Alexis ended up doing both my hair and makeup. She completely captured my vision for a natural bohemian look and executed it perfectly. Both my hair and makeup held up great throughout the night and I received so many compliments!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews

1 VIDEO

2012 Weddings Modern Bridal Studio
1:04 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Modern Bridal Studio is my go to suggestion for all of my clients. They are a team of amazingly talented artists that bring out your inner beauty to ensure confidence on your special day. Always professional. Always amazing.

I had the pleasure of working with Paulina Rios with Modern Bridal Studio recently and can't say enough great things about her! Communication is such a big deal when you work with vendors and I was never left waiting for a response. She did such an amazing job with the look I wanted. She was very professional and so nice! I would highly recommend Modern Bridal Studio to any of my brides!

Events

950 North Washington Street, Suite 216, Alexandria, VA 22304   See On Map
703-832-7633 (phone)
By Appointment Only
Modern Bridal Studio is a wedding makeup and hair company from Washington DC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Arlington , Old Town Alexandria , and Leesburg . Modern Bridal Studio is a professional makeup and hair company that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Natural Airbrush Makeup and Romantic Hair Styles. .