Details Made Simple ~ Wedding Day Coordinator

Westfield, NJ View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Details Made Simple is a day-of wedding coordinator based in Westfield, New Jersey, just 25 minutes away from Newark. This coordinator provides complete celebration management to the New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Long Island, Delaware, and Washington, DC areas. Through their attention to detail and passion for weddings, the team strives to make their clients’ big days one of their best days.

The Coordinators at Details Made Simple work to create momentous occasions for couples by looking after their carefully planned details. Founded in 2011, this company has experience coordinating all ceremony types, including eco-friendly, religious, and non-religious events. To ensure that your day runs as smoothly as possible, their team will oversee your entire celebration. They will manage the timeline, be the point of contact for wedding vendors, organize the photographer, cue the musicians, and more. After the festivities end, the coordinator will make sure that your important wedding materials and memories get back to you. The Details Made Simple team aims to create an unforgettable event for you and your guests to remember fondly for years to come.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Cassandra
    Cassandra C. Married on 11/11/2022

The absolute best

My first experience with Details Made Simple was at my best friend's wedding a few years ago. Carla had coordinated the wedding and had made the experience so seamless for her. I remember her even mending the strap to my dress when it had popped! When I got engaged, I had been referred to other day-of-coordinators, but I could not get Carla out of my mind! When I reached out to her to inquire, she regretfully said that the team she would normally assign to me based on my New York location was already booked. Instead of sending me to another vendor, she graciously offered to coordinate the wedding herself despite the fact that she is usually based in New Jersey. Carla was absolutely incredible and a tremendous factor in the success of our wedding. She met with us months ahead and broke down so much of the timeline and process. This was something that really helped to calm my nerves as I had no idea where to begin the planning process. Carla was so organized and as the name suggests, very detailed. She contacted all of my other vendors, and was in communication with them constantly to ensure everything went smoothly. We had a HUGE wedding party, 28 groomsmen and bridesmaids, as well as nearly 30 sponsors along with parents. She single-handedly orchestrated the rehearsal, and the processionals day of. She stepped in for everything! She always took charge in any capacity she could and was able to really bring everyone together. I have not stopped getting compliments about her! THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN HER BUSINESS! DON'T THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS COMPANY!
    Lani L. Married on 11/05/2022

Outstanding!

Jackie was absolutely amazing to work with for my wedding! Leading up to my wedding Jackie was so organized and helped answer any question or concern I had with my vendors. She was always 2 steps ahead of any issue that came up and I truly couldn’t have imagined my wedding day without her! She helped make my day so easy and fun - I cannot thank her enough for all her help! By far the best decision I made was hiring Jackie!!
    Emma R. Married on 11/03/2022

The absolute best

If you are reading this review, hire DMS, and particularly Ebony as your Day Of Coordinator! Ebony was absolutely amazing, and made the wedding run smoothly and perfectly. On top of her insane detail organization, she was fun and enthusiastic and such a value add simply because of her personality. She knew every single thing about our timeline and every detail of the wedding. Afterwards, all my friends were raving about Ebony and how special she is. We are so grateful to her!
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Marielle & Scott
68 photos · 08/20/2021

Cassiano Oliveira Photography Cassiano Oliveira Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Kim and her team at the Curtis Center in Philadelphia. Details made simple took care of many things I usually do such as timeline and logistics, making my job easier and allowing me to perform my craft to the fullest. I highly recommend them as they certainly know how to plan a wedding and how to deal with adversity and sudden changes that often happens in weddings.

The Wilshire The Wilshire Hotel Weddings

Great to work with!

Philadelphia String Quartet Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful location and well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Park Chateau Estate & Gardens
3.6 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
· Wedding Limos

231 North Avenue W, Suite 1B Westfield, 07090

By Appointment Only
Location of (Details Made Simple ~ Wedding Day Coordinator)
Philadelphia, 19103