Details Made Simple ~ Wedding Day Coordinator

Westfield, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Details Made Simple is a day-of wedding coordinator based in Westfield, New Jersey, just 25 minutes away from Newark. This coordinator provides complete celebration management to the New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, Long Island, Delaware, and Washington, DC areas. Through their attention to detail and passion for weddings, the team strives to make their clients’ big days one of their best days.

The Coordinators at Details Made Simple work to create momentous occasions for couples by looking after their carefully planned details. Founded in 2011, this company has experience coordinating all ceremony types, including eco-friendly, religious, and non-religious events. To ensure that your day runs as smoothly as possible, their team will oversee your entire celebration. They will manage the timeline, be the point of contact for wedding vendors, organize the photographer, cue the musicians, and more. After the festivities end, the coordinator will make sure that your important wedding materials and memories get back to you. The Details Made Simple team aims to create an unforgettable event for you and your guests to remember fondly for years to come.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Emily L. Married on 04/23/2022

The name says it all… Details Made Simple!

I decided to work with DMS when I realized my wedding was originally scheduled for six weeks after my sisters, and seven after my best friends, in which I was both a MOH. I knew I was going to be stressed in the weeks leading up, and really wanted to have someone who could help me keep loose ends tied up, coordinate with vendors and help things run smoothly on the big day.

Boy did I get that and MORE!! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Ebony, who was so warm and easy to work with, kept me calm and organized, and made everything seem easy and effortless leading up and on the day of. Even when we decided to move our wedding to the Spring, I was so relieved to have Ebony and so grateful for all of her advice and help. I cannot recommend DMS and Ebony enough!
  • Natalie
    Natalie B. Married on 04/02/2022

The best, most professional & enjoyable experience

Shay was truly Godsent!! We hired her towards the tail end of wedding planning and we were so glad we had. It made an immense difference. Shay was the “glue” that kept everything together at our wedding. She was the MVP! She made the day seamless with such professionalism and poise, thinking about and paying attention to every minute detail necessary. Everyone from our parents to our bridal party loved her. She made every single person in our bridal party feel comfortable with her exuberant personality. Shay truly is a master at her craft, coupling both great people skills and work ethic. She is also a quick problem solver. She will surely forever be remembered for having such an important role inthe most important day of our lives. We would recommend her to any couple in a heartbeat.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Marielle & Scott
    68 photos · 08/20/2021

Cassiano Oliveira Photography Cassiano Oliveira Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Kim and her team at the Curtis Center in Philadelphia. Details made simple took care of many things I usually do such as timeline and logistics, making my job easier and allowing me to perform my craft to the fullest. I highly recommend them as they certainly know how to plan a wedding and how to deal with adversity and sudden changes that often happens in weddings.

The Wilshire The Wilshire Hotel Weddings

Great to work with!

Philadelphia String Quartet Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful location and well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

231 North Avenue W, Suite 1B Westfield, 07090

By Appointment Only
Location of (Details Made Simple ~ Wedding Day Coordinator)
Philadelphia, 19103