This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

Events by Emily is a wedding and event planning company from Bridgewater, New Jersey. Emily will ensure your day goes as seamlessly as possible so that you can be in the moment. With her by your side, you can be assured of a memorable day filled with laughter, joy, and love.

Events by Emily offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services for your wedding. Emily can also assist with your engagement party, showers, rehearsal dinner, and other parties. Additionally, she is available to plan and coordinate destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Emily is highly recommended as a wedding coordinator by multiple reviewers. She is praised for her exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to create a stress-free wedding experience. Emily's thoughtful and proactive approach is commended, along with her helpful assistant. She is described as attentive, kind, and always available, ensuring that all aspects of the wedding are taken care of. Reviewers highly recommend Emily and emphasize that hiring her was the best decision they made for their special day.

Review summary

Powered by AI

H
Heidi L. Sent on 12/19/2023
5 out of 5 rating

So grateful for Emily on our wedding!

I couldn’t recommend Emily enough for your wedding! We hired Emily for her day of coordinator services to run point for our 200+ guest wedding. When I thought about what needed to be done the day of, I was overwhelmed. During our first conversation, I felt so comfortable with Emily and knew that she could manage anything that came her way on the wedding day. She exceeded ALL expectations. Two months, or so, out from the wedding, she helped me get in contact with vendors I was having a hard time reaching, she verified all of our contracts, she planned our timeline for the day and added notes into the schedule where applicable. On the actual day of the wedding, she supported my husband and I in so many parts of the day. She made sure we were on schedule, she helped coordinate our transportation for guests, she made sure that all of the decor items were out and in the right place, she helped us coordinate our first look (and made sure we didn’t see each other before!), and more! I even remember during the wedding reception I had enough of my heels so I took them off and before I could even take my next step, she was at my side asking if I wanted to change into my other pair. I felt zero stress on my wedding day because I knew she and her assistant Courtney were there and able to help me with anything that came our way. I truly couldn’t recommend her enough!!
C
Carol L. Sent on 11/18/2023

Emily is the BEST! Highly Recommended

I can not say enough to recommend Emily and Jackie who worked with Emily for my daughter's wedding she too was amazing! The monsignor performing my daughter's wedding said to us during the rehearsal..... I've seen many planners but none like Emily, she's got it! That was clear from the first time we met Emily during the planning phase right down to the actual day!
K
Kait Sent on 10/29/2023

Amazing amazing amazing

We are so grateful for Emily. She was our calm in the storm of all of the chaos of wedding planning and day of. She was incredible to organize, plan, assist and lead us through this stressful time. I don’t know what we would have done without her!
illustration stars