111, Woodbridge, NJ 07067 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Detailed Affairs Team

Detailed Affairs Team is a professional wedding and event planning business in Woodbridge, New Jersey. Arun Bhambri, the founder of the company, realized his passion for event planning from a young age and has been coordinating special occasions ever since. Arun and his team of planners will focus on all the details to ensure that your event is seamless yet unforgettable. They will listen to your story, needs, and vision and then work diligently to execute a magical day beyond expectation.

Detailed Affairs Team is experienced at planning cross-cultural weddings. Their team can help you integrate different cultures and key elements into one cohesive celebration. They offer full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They can plan your Sangeet, Mehndi, Valima, Shaadi, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and more. They will guide you through the coordination process in a calm manner, putting you at ease from the very first consultation. Other planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Videos 3 Videos

12 Reviews for Detailed Affairs Team

• Hiral

Hiral Patel · Married on 10/12/2019

Would use them again in a heart beat

Where do we even begin. Planning an Indian wedding, especially in the states can be stressful, it begins more than a year prior to the wedding date, and even then, so many details are foreseen, even until the last second. With the Detailed Affairs Team by our side, this wasn’t the case for us. We’ve been to many weddings, even some of the most glamorous ones where we’ve seen situations get out of hang, people scurrying around for missing things, events not going according to time, guests getting restless, all fears we had as bride and groom. Sitting here today, looking back on our wedding a month later, none of those were the case for us. Not because our planning was perfect, but more because their team efforts and coordination was on point. After many raves from weddings guests about our wedding, I cant thank the Detailed Affairs Team enough. Not only are they amazing at what they do, they’re like family who actually care for you. Every single detail, whether it was in their contract or not, was looked after with so much care. One particular memory I have from the reception night, was sitting in the venue during speeches and seeing that our most important guests seated at the estate tables, were sitting with empty glasses, because they couldn’t move without being noticed. Arun immediately noticed the look on my face as I was glancing around and asked if there was anything he could do. I pointed our to concern, and in minutes I saw drinks being brought to them as per their orders. This may be a small detail in midst of many other crucial things they handled with such ease, but to me, it was imperative to know my family was comfortable and having fun. Everything that mattered to us, mattered as much to them. Whether within their job description or not, they made just we had our perfect wedding with minimal effort and stress on our end. I would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation. With the Detailed Affairs Team, nothing will go overlooked, and you’ll always have someone you can count on.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Hiral Patel · Married on 08/25/2019

Best decision ever

What can I say about Arun and the entire Detailed Affairs team. We decided to go with Arun after speaking with a few other coordinators and it was the best decision we could have made. The first question Arun asked was “how to you envision your big day?” I told him, I don’t want to be stressed the day or the week leading up to the wedding. He listened and delivered! The day of the wedding was flawless! Arun and his team took care of every little detail…Dhara was so sweet and just AMAZING. She was by my side the whole time and made sure my duputta was just right, my necklace was not in the wrong direction, etc. We received a lot of compliments from our family and friends and one of the best compliments I received was “you were such a happy bride and were not stressed at all.” That is all thanks to Arun and his team who took care of every little detail from our morning coffee to vendor payments to making sure we had food waiting for us when we got back to our room after the reception. Going with Detailed Affairs was the best decision we could make.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Detailed Affairs Team FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 111 Woodbridge, NJ, 07067 See on map
    732-800-2786 (Phone number)
    Location of (Detailed Affairs Team)