Glass Slipper Weddings and Events

Matawan, NJ View map Visit website
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Glass Slipper Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company based in Matawan, New Jersey, which was established by Rachael Citron in 2006. Since then, Rachael and her team of expert planners have been helping couples create unforgettable celebrations. Whether you need assistance planning your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception, this calm and capable crew is happy to oblige. They can provide as little or as much aid as you would like to ensure that your dream wedding is brought to life.

Glass Slipper Weddings and Events offers four main planning packages from which couples can choose. They feature a variety of services, ranging from simple consultations to full planning, accommodating numerous budgets and needs. The company has experience organizing all kinds of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious, and other celebrations.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jessica S. Married on 05/06/2022

Rachael is amazing!

My wedding was ABSOLUTELY perfect, and it’s all thanks to Rachael! She recommended all these amazing vendors, she coordinated everything the day of, helped with the decorations, had a plan b for in case it rained (which it did), everything! The entire day was seamless and we were actually able to ENJOY our own wedding day knowing she was taking care of everything for us. 1000% recommend! Every little recommendation she made came in handy. She thinks of everything you haven’t even considered. Hire her!

Glass Slipper Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica! You and your family are wonderful, and I was incredibly happy to be part of your gorgeous day. I keep telling everyone about your adorable Funko cake topper and all of the beautiful "dancing in the moonlight" details at your wedding! Best of everything in the future, and I wish you boundless love, laughter, and happily ever after!
  • Christina
    Christina P. Married on 09/04/2021

Detail-Oriented, Professional, Amazing!

I wish I were having another wedding so I could hire Rachael again. I'm very organized and tried coordinating my first micro wedding on my own on 9/19/2020 - and after that - I realized I needed to hire someone for our wedding reception on 9/4/2021. I reached out to Rachael and as soon as we spoke, I knew she was perfect. She is extremely detail-orientated and very organized. We also had a lot of vendors and she was able to seamlessly create the schedule (as well as timelines for the vendors and my bridal party so everyone knew exactly where they needed to be at what time). She was so helpful throughout the process as well, including when we were picking out vendors (like the shuttle). I didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day because I knew that Rachael had everything under control. If you don't think you need a coordinator, take it from a fellow bride that (1) you do and (2) you should hire Rachael as your coordinator. I will definitely recommend Rachael to my family and friends.
  • Mona
    Mona Married on 06/05/2021

The best wedding planner out there!

I cannot say enough good things about Rachael! When planning a wedding, especially out of state, it's tough to know the nuances you should consider and it's tough to find good vendors that are local. Rachael was with us every step of the way sending us amazing recommendations, helping us review contracts with vendors, and truly being our advocate throughout the process. She also helped us navigate the unprecedented COVID cancellations/postponements. However, our wedding day was when Rachael really shined. She was calm and made sure every detail of the day was executed beautifully. Our venue had a "day of" coordinator but that was very basic, we really needed Rachael to be looking out for our interests on our wedding day. I thought I didn't need a wedding planner but after meeting Rachael, I couldn't believe how wrong I was. Go with Rachael for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Laura Bruen, Photographer Laura Bruen, Photographer Wedding Photographers

A truly creative team! Fun to work with and professional.

DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY Wedding Hair & Makeup

These girls are a great team to work with. They have such a pleasant personality and when I'v worked with them have such a gift for making the day go smooth and keeping everyone calm

AbunDance Weddings AbunDance Weddings Wedding Officiants

I worked with Glass Slippers Weddings at a recent wedding I officiated. Rachael and Crystal were consummate professionals throughout the event. Rachael organized and offered assistance, staging the ceremony rehearsal. She has a calming and efficient personality, both excellent qualities for a wedding planner. Crystal worked hard behind-the-scenes and due to her wedding planning skills, the event went ever so smoothly! I hope to work with the talented professionals of Glass Slipper Weddings again. ~Reverend Ryan AbunDanceWeddings.com

Matawan Matawan, NJ, 07747
7328120524
Location of (Glass Slipper Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding