Glass Slipper Weddings and Events, LLC Reviews

31 Reviews for Glass Slipper Weddings and Events, LLC

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/22/2019

So Needed!

Rachael is fantastic - she's super knowledgeable, friendly, organized, and not only is she there to help you (the bride) with anything, she's there to put your family at ease too. She was a crucial part of my wedding day as she kept me calm but on time, and made everything run smoothly. She's also priced so fairly and has multiple packages for any price point. Thank you, Rachael!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Nick · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing in every way!

Rachael was everything we could hope for and more. We weren’t thinking of hiring any type of planner but after thoroughly thinking and imagining how crazy the day-of would be, it only made sense to hire a day-of planner. Her bubbly personality was the perfect fit for our wedding! She was patient, helpful, reliable, and a total problem solver with her awesome tool bag. She was able to quickly fix up exposed bra straps and a fallen tux button within minutes! What we loved the most was that she worked WITH us and was super accommodating and flexible with regards to our timeline and our wants/needs for our special day. She also saved us by recommending a wonderful florist last minute. Our parents and our entire bridal party loved her and gave us glowing feedback on her. She is THE BEST vendor you could have on your wedding list. We would give 10 stars if we could. Thanks again Rachael! You are awesome

Sent on 08/06/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

I couldn’t of done the wedding with out Racheal . She is intelligent, talented , caring and over all a great person . She was there by my side from the day I contracted , and until the final cake cutting ! Her price is super reasonable and you get your money worth . I recommend her to anyone and everyone ! Hands down the best of the best !

Sent on 10/01/2018

Glass Slipper Weddings and Events, LLC's reply:

I really appreciate your sweet words, Alyssa! You were fabulous to work with, and I loved all of the special, unique touches that made the wedding your own. Congratulations to you and Rob. Love, laughter, and happily ever after!
  • Deb

Deb · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent Service!

I recently worked with Rachel on our belated wedding reception and I was very happy with her service. Not having planned an event of this magnitude before, her insights and advice were invaluable, and really gave me a sense of confidence about our event. She was outstanding in working with the venue and different vendors along the way, and on the day of the event she was just awesome. She kept everyone and everything on schedule and running smoothly, which allowed me to relax and really enjoy our party. I would highly recommend Rachel and Glass Slipper to anyone looking for event planning help!

Deb F.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Glass Slipper Weddings and Events, LLC's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your sweet words, Deb. I truly enjoyed working with you and helping to organize and coordinate your gorgeous wedding day. Love, laughter, and happily ever after to you and Mike!

Brijette · Married on 10/07/2017

What can I say? Rachael is phenomenal! We worked with Rachael for over a year planning our Oct 2017 nuptials. Throughout the entire process, Rachael was always available to discuss vendors, decoration ideas, and anything I could possibly bother her with. lol Her ability to take my ideas and help turn them into reality is why I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for a wedding planner. She was calm when I was stressed and present when I had to be elsewhere. On the day of our wedding, I was able to enjoy my day knowing that Rachael and Shannon were out there double and triple checking every detail. Glass Slipper is exceptional in every sense of the word. Their professionalism is unmatched and their determination to ensure our wedding was wonderful immeasurable. Marcus and I thank you for everything! Brijette Aris

Sent on 10/25/2017

Seth · Married on 10/01/2017

Rachael did a fantastic job helping us plan our wedding weekend! She was very thorough in explaining all the preparations we would need to make to be ready for the big day. She has a great list of vendors to work with and everyone we chose told us without being prompted that they really enjoy working with Rachael at events because she is very thoughtful of their needs and makes sure the day runs smoothly for all the participants. It's a great confidence booster when everyone involved is excited and happy to be working together to make your special day, well EXTRA SPECIAL! I highly recommend using Glass Slipper for your wedding I'm very sure you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • vivaciouslyvictoria

Victoria · Married on 10/01/2017

How can I describe Rachael? She has a self-assured and confident nature without being overbearing. She's trustworthy, prompt, and generous with her time. She's enthusiastic and not afraid of a little DIY (in fact, she encouraged it). A few of my favorite things about working with Rachael: - She gave excellent recommendations for DJs and photographers, two areas of the whole wedding planning process that I was dreading because it just seemed so exhausting. She was spot-on with her recommendation. How? She knows her clients and she knows her vendors, and makes recommendations based not just on budget and style but personality match. She can read people well and knows who will just make that "connection". If I was to pay myself for the hours I saved by not painstakingly poring over reviews and research to find them on my own, I'd estimate it was about $1000 right there. - She went above and beyond to help us find an outdoor venue for our ceremony. Ultimately, we went with an indoor option at our reception spot, but she diligently got to work contacting all of the venues I suggested and helped me identify pros and cons of booking them instead of keeping everything in one place. - We were interested in doing a few "different" things, and with each weird "can we ___?" question we had, we were met with a "yes" or a "no problem". We wanted a spiral aisle (got it!). We said, "no, we don't want a photo booth- let's do a five senses station!"- Rachael and Shannon (her wonderful assistant) waved their magic wands and it was done! We wanted to have a "guest recessional" OUT of the spiral aisle- went without a hitch! - She also helped us with pre-wedding festivities. She obtained information about getting a picnic permit for our BBQ celebration the day before and helped us arrange for live entertainment AND find a rental company for tables and chairs. Our day went smoothly, our guests all had such positive comments, and I can't recommend Rachael and Shannon enough.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Elena · Married on 05/20/2017

Rachael and Shannon were absolutely fabulous, and helped make our weekend perfect. From our first call with Rachael, she was there to answer any question we had or give us her expert advice. On the weekend of the wedding, having her Friday and Saturday made all of our lives so much easier! She was so on top of everything and kept everyone sane and organized. It was worth every penny having her there, and we would recommend her in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Carrie · Married on 05/13/2017

Rachael was amazing to work with from all the planning through the wedding. She kept us on track with planning and timelines. It was great how she confirmed with the vendors and even caught an error with our shuttle and corrected it. As a bride I felt like I didn't have to worry and could enjoy my whole day. Im sure if she could have controlled the weather she would have done so. Rachael was so prepared and organized that everything went smoothly. Whether she was running from room to room while the parties were getting ready to putting on the guys boutonniere to 2getting everyone in their places at each wedding location, Rachael was there. For a bridal party that was 20 people plus 4 children, this was no easy task. I can't thank Rachael enough for making the day amazing! I recommend her for your next event as she goes above and beyond to make your day perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2017

James · Married on 05/13/2017

AS the groom, i was all over my wife telling her we didn't need a Wedding Planner and it was a waste of money. I told her this for months before the wedding. Man was I WRONG! I'm not one to admit when i'm wrong but here i was. I wedding went seamlessly, and without any problems what so ever. I know we didn't just "get lucky". We had Rachael. She ran around all day putting out all of our fires so we could enjoy the day. Even though our officiant was very nasty to her she took it in stride and acted very professionally.

Guys, do yourself a favor, don't look at the money (even if you budget is tight, it was worth every penny) get yourself a wedding planner. Get yourself THIS wedding planner.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Dorothy · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank God for Rachael! We decided to go with the Month/Day of Package. Rachael developed the timeline with me and distributed it to everyone at he Rehearsal! The day of the wedding she was awesome! She watched the time; she did the guys boutonnières; she helped with my bustle; she was there for every detail! Rachael absolutely saved the day when I forgot our marriage license in the hotel room! Rachael went back got the license and had it at the ceremony in time for it to be signed!! Everyone should have Rachael as their wedding planner!!!

Sent on 10/22/2016
  • Pallabi

Pallabi · Married on 08/13/2016

I think the phrase, " Hiring Rachael was the best decision we made" was said about 23579493 times while we worked with her. From the beginning, she was responsive and detailed and so incredibly nice. Furthermore, her prices were the most reasonable of all the wedding planners that we spoke to. She worked with us to customize our package and was flexible in taking out things that we thought we wouldn't utilize. We decided to go with the Fairy Godmother package as we were planning two weddings on two separate weekend from 4 hours away and needed a lot of help.

Rachael contacted all our potential vendors and set up appointment with them, and then followed up with them after we had booked. I had a schedule and contact info every time I went to go see venues. The week of the wedding, she called and verified with everyone which was SO helpful when we were busy with last minute details. During our planning meetings, which lasted hours, we never felt like she was rushing us. She was always very organized and detail oriented!

On the day of the weddings, Rachael and her assistants were there for us in every capacity! It was 105 degrees out that day and they were right here in the sun with us with water and napkins! Shannon even ran out to get sunglasses and new undershirts for the guys so they would have fresh shirts after the baraat. During our second wedding, we had forgotten about lunch, so Rachael ran out to get us some food.

The best thing about GS was that, during the surprise Flashmob I had planned for my husband, I looked out and Rachael and Shannon were right in there doing the dance! It really felt like they were family and we will definitely miss them! My husband and I have been telling all our friends who are getting married about GS so that they will hire them and we'll get to hang out again! And also because her and her staff are amazing people and put in the all the extra effort and more that you want on your wedding day. Don't hesitate to hire her!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Breanna · Married on 04/03/2016

I am so glad that I went with the idea of having a wedding planner, and that I found Rachel here. I needed someone to help with all the last bit of details so we worked out a month of/day of package, had her with me from just before the first vendor arrived at our venue straight through the end. She helped with everything, time line for the day of, helping us with rehearsal, even switching shoes and rogue curls. She helped make my day less stressful. Highly recommend a wedding planner. She kept me calm while getting ready and focused when I was getting overwhelmed. She even help me get water before the ceremony!
    She also helped the guys with their boutonnieres after a panicked text from my groom. She kept the guys on schedule as well as the girls.
    She even kept an eye out for me on who won the NASCAR race that day. She was truly my calm in the storm of my beautiful whirlwind day.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Tawni · Married on 01/16/2016

Glass Slipper wedding planners are AWESOME! Rachael and Lauren were amazing. They were both very attentive and really helped to make my rehearsal and wedding run smoothly. I was very confident that everything was going to go smoothly . They were very detailed and organized, and help me have a clear grasp on all order of events and other small details I was especially impressed that Lauren Handled any issues that came up without me realizing it. I would definitely recommend Glass Slipper wedding planning to others in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Hiring Glass Slipper Weddings, by far, was one of my favorite choices that I made during my wedding planning. I chose the "Day of Coordination" package for my wedding as I found them later on in my wedding planning process. Rachael and Lauren were absolutely fantastic to work with. Rachael always made herself available to me for any questions that I had leading up to my wedding day and even after my event was over. She was timely with her responses and truly offered great insight to ideas and planning. They both met with me and my fiancé (now husband!) about 2 weeks before the wedding and organized all my vendors and schedule down to the second!

Lauren was my day of coordinator and attended both my rehearsal and wedding day. At my rehearsal, she made sure my bridal party was on point and aware of all the ceremony details. On the wedding day, Lauren made sure everyone remained organized, calm and on schedule...everyone loved working with her! Having both Lauren and Rachael during this time really put my mind at ease and allowed me to be a stress free and happy bride! I 100% recommend hiring Glass Slipper as they made my wedding day perfect and truly the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Rachael was our wedding planner for our wedding 9/20/14 and she was amazing! She did so much for us and helped the day run so smoothly. It was nice to have someone to recommend vendors, especially since we were planning from out of town. She was great when someone recommended something I wasn't sure of - for example needing permits for pictures in certain locations. She knew what was necessary and what wasn't, helped make sure all of our details made it to the ceremony and reception site, and handled phone calls, tips, and checking in with vendors on the day of. Her timeline made the planning so easy - I think I'm one of the only people I know that had good things to say about wedding planning when it was over! Our day was so perfect, and Rachael helped it happen!

Sent on 11/07/2014

beth · Married on 06/22/2014

Rachael has been there for me every step of the way, we had a two year engagement and it was so great to have someone to turn to with questions, which were always answered promptly, and recommendations, which were amazing! The night before Rachel helped run everything smoothly, passed out timelines to our HUGE bridal party which helped everyone be where they needed to be and I did not have to worry at all! The day of we had a lot to do in a little bit of time and Rachael and her assistant Shannon kept us on time with no stress and even helped set up the church since we had to wait until after mass that morning. Our wedding went so smoothly and I had very little stress the whole day which is a lot to say considering it was a crazy Italian wedding of 250 people! Thank you so much Rachael!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • R. Xavier

R. Xavier · Married on 10/28/2012

From the very onset, we knew that we needed not just an event planner, but the RIGHT event planner. That is exactly what we got with Glass Slipper Weddings. Every nuance and detail was given the utmost attention, and we were guided many times around obstacles we had no idea to prepare for. Their experience, work ethic, and open-door policy made hiring Glass Slipper the RIGHT choice. We cannot express what a feeling it was to not have to worry about a single thing the day of. Professional, attentive, and on top of their game, Glass Slipper demonstrated their value in service, from planning right through to the wedding day itself. One of the best choices we made for our special occasion was hiring this team.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Amazing vendor! The girls helped from engagement to the cake cutting and everywhere in between! Couldn't have done it without Glass Slipper :-)

Sent on 11/20/2012
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 09/14/2012

If you are an organized bride that has all of the vendors booked & everything planned but are a bit overwhelmed then the Once Upon a Time: Day-Of Coordination Package is for you. A couple of months before my wedding day, I came across Glass Slipper Weddings and Events while browsing weddingwire. I went to their website right away just for the name alone! Who wouldn't want a fairy tale wedding?The description of the Once Upon A Time package is as follows: for those who have most of their plans in order, but need someone to act as a personal assistant on the wedding day itself & make sure every detail is in place. I knew that was exactly what I wanted! I contacted Glass Slipper via email & Rachael got back to me in a timely manner. She met with my mother & I soon after & from our first meeting, I knew that she would provide me with the calm/worry free day that I was looking for. I am a worrier at heart whether I like it or not & Rachael took all of the worry off my shoulders. She contacted all of my vendors to confirm details & she sat with me for over an hour planning every detail of the day. She assisted & provided a wedding day timeline,attended & assisted w/ the wedding rehearsal & provided unlimited advice via email for every question that came up pre-wedding. The day of the wedding she was there to assist my wedding party with anything that we needed. She also made sure that the entire day ran smoothly. Rachael is very good w/ time management! She kept everyone on track w/ time & the timeline she created went smoothly. With Rachael, our wedding day was a fairy tale! She has such a sweet, polite & calming personality. If you are feeling any stress or worry, the moment you meet her your shoulders will go down just like mine did. Thank you Rachael for making my dream day picture perfect. With you by my side, alll of my worries melted away & I will be forever grateful to you for that. You make dreams come true & are so talented at what you do!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Rachael at Glass Slipper Weddings will truly make your wedding day the day you have dreamed of. She is friendly and professional and will guide you through the whole process. I had friends and family try to tell me that I didn't need to pay a wedding planner, but I know without all her help the whole planning process would have been much more stressful. Definitely worth the investment!

She and her assistant were invaluable on the day of the wedding. Even if you don't need someone to help with vendors and planning, hire her for day-of. I was able to relax and actually enjoy being pampered and treated like, well, like a bride! I had complete confidence in her to make sure all the little details would be taken care of. The ceremony went off perfectly. The chuppah was set up properly, the ceremony pieces were in place, and everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there.

I think I got away with something, as she should probably be paid double for her expertise and amazing service!

Sent on 07/09/2012
  • hilda

hilda · Married on 09/17/2011

Heather and Rachael are delightful to work with. They will make numerous recommendations for you to choose from for your vendor selection and will keep on top of you to assure all things are moving along. The best part of selecting them is having them at the wedding. Not only did they do a fantastic job with the dress rehersal, but they were awsome with detail and follow-through on our day. They addressed all the little unexpected issues that came up with absolute professionalism and with a smile to boot. How anyone does it without having a planner is beyond me. Worth every penny you spend! HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 10/16/2011

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2010

My wedding went off without a hitch thanks to Glass Slipper Weddings. They were there to help every step of the way. We were hesitant to hire a wedding planner at first, but we are so thankful we did, and even more pleased that we went with GSW!

Sent on 04/10/2009

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2009

Rachael and Heather were absolutely fantastic! They supported us throughout the entire planning process and were essential in making the day run smoothly. They were always quick to respond to emails and phone calls and offer advice. They gave me and the MOB piece of mind on the day of, knowing that they would be able to solve all the little hiccups and challenges that are inevitable. We were able to relax and truly enjoy the day knowing the Heather and Rachael were there supporting us. I would absolutely recommend their services. We couldn't have survived without them!

Sent on 05/22/2010