Caldwell, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My Cinderella's Dream is an on-location Bridal Hair and Makeup Company based in Caldwell, New Jersey. They service all of New Jersey, New Your and PA. This company is operated by a team of industry professionals, providing their clients with the very best in hair and makeup design for their special event. You can trust that each artist will be able to help you bring your vision for your big day to life creating and making you feel beautiful inside and out.

My Cinderella's Dream offers a number of services for those preparing to celebrate their wedding. Each artist will consult with you at the Trial regarding your desired hair and makeup look, creating the Wedding Day look you desire. They offer airbrush foundation, lash application, hair extensions, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$115

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$393

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$15

What is the base price for pedicures?

$35

What is the starting price for facials?

$275

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$95

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Tweezing
Waxing

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans
Meal Plans
Supplements
Weight-loss Plans

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Jennifer Getting married on 05/20/2023
    Mari and Rita were AMAZING!!! Not only were they totally flexible about coming to me for a trial, but we ended up doing a completely different look on my actually day of and I looked even more beautiful than at my trial!! Not only that but they were so much fun to work with! I had a blast, looked beauitful and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous too :)
  • Aimee
    Aimee R. Married on 12/19/2021

Dream Team

Working with Mari and Rita was so much fun and a pleasure! They were able to be flexible with wedding date changes and responsive to emails.
    My make up and hair came out perfect and I couldn't have been happier! Hair and makeup held up all night.

Thank you for making my day so special.

My Cinderella's Dream's reply:

Hi Aimee!

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. We loved working with you and your family. Tough times sometimes cause for lots of changes but, we always try to accommodate our Brides and their families. Glad we were able to bob and weave and get you in on another day. ☺️

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to your beautiful photos.

Best
    Mari & Rita
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla Married on 12/12/2021

Beautiful Work and Great Energy

I dont even know where to start! Mari and Rita were such an amazing team, from when my husband and I met them at an expo, to my trial and the wedding day. All of my bridal party felt so special in getting their services, especially my mom. I cant say enough about how fantastic this company is, they even thought to give me a new lipstick to use throughout the day. Such a small detail but so important! Would not hesitate to recommend them to any future bride!

My Cinderella's Dream's reply:

Happy New Year Mikayla!
    Thank you so much for such a beautiful review. We truly enjoyed working with you and your family. Granma was very special and I loved having a special chat with her. We hope you enjoyed your day and continue to embrace the love of God in your marriage. Thank you again and look forward to seeing some pictures.

Best

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

My Cinderella's Dream 1
Offer
In spight of the rising gas prices & uncertain times....My Cinderella's Dream will continue to offer a #notravelfee policy. We are here to help y'all not hurt y'all! 💕
My Cinderella's Dream 2
Discount
My Cinderellas Dream has decided to waive their Travel Fee indefinitely!! Most Vendors today that are "On Location" charge a Travel Fee - this is just one little detail they forgot to tell you about. My Cinderellas Dream always told you they "DO NOT" charge a Travel Fee!!

Rabbi Mark Rabbi Mark Wedding Officiants

Cinderella Dreams did a great job for my friend in doing her make-up. If you need a Make-up artist, Cinderella Dreams is the one to do it for you.

ALY KULER Photography ALY KULER Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with My Cinderella's Dream yesterday at Olde Mill Inn and it was absolutely amazing to be working with, they welcomed me once I walked in and I was amazed by the work they were doing to the bride. I quickly started capturing photos of their work and they were very helpful and give me space and time to capture my shots as I want, I felt like we were working as one team. Their work is flawless and their attitude was the best they are very friendly. I really liked the result of their work and the bride was so happy and feeling herself. They also were very organized and had everyone's makeup done on time and flawlessly. I highly recommend them for your special day or event you will be happy to choose them and I would love to work with them again in future.

Mirage Artistic Photography Mirage Artistic Photography Wedding Photographers

Mari and Rita from My Cinderella's Dream are fantastic to work with. I recommend them to all of my Clients. Not only are they fantastic to work with but their Fun and loving personalities are contagious and they are just wonderful to be around. They are FANTASTIC!!! looking forward to seeing you girls again very soon :) Jorge V.~ Mirage Artistic Photography

354 Bloomfield Ave Caldwell, NJ, 07006

New Hours: Monday's - Closed Tuesday's - Closed Wednesday’s - Friday's 10 am - 5:30 pm Saturday's - By Appointment Only and are limited Saturday's and Sunday's - Weddings
Location of (My Cinderella's Dream)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding