About My Cinderella's Dream

We are an on location Bridal Hair and Make up Company serving all of New Jersey and Greater NY area

My Cinderella's Dream

My Cinderella's Dream is an on location Bridal Hair and Make up Company.  We are MAC Professionals offering Airbrush and Tradional makeup. Our Bridal Company services all of New Jersey and New York City.  We "DO NOT" charge a Travel Fee for most locations!!  We have built our Company on expertise and professionalism.  My Cinderella’s Dream is an innovative service, powered by industry professionals, who are inspired by ensuring each and every bride/client feels beautiful and confident.  For more information please call My Cinderella's Dream at 973-768-3032

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

On-Site Hair (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
Blowouts (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)

Mari and Rita are absolute goddesses! They are absolutely amazing at what they do and they left me in AWE! They listened to everything I wanted and made me look flawless. They were very easy to communicate with and were so patient when I had to keep making changes (even last minute) due to having such a large bridal party. They handled the whole day (and process with ease) and everyone was so amazed by their work. They were on time and timed the whole day perfectly without anyone having to feel rushed or overlooked. They also were no stress and had all of us laughing and feeling good. I could not have asked for a better team and I am so happy I found them. I cannot stop looking at pictures from that day and at the incredible job they did!

Profile Picture Arielle, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My Cinderella’s Dream:

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough amazing things about My Cinderella’s Dream. Mari and Rita are exceptional at their craft!!!! From start to finish, it was a pleasure working with both of them. At my trial, they listened to my needs and created the perfect look that I wanted. The day of the wedding, they arrived at our hotel to ensure all of my bridesmaids, the mothers, the grandmothers and myself had exquisite hair and makeup. Everyone was extremely happy with their services and couldn’t stop saying how beautiful they felt. If you want to work with two phenomenal women who will ensure that you look and feel beautiful, you must go with My Cinderella’s Dream!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews

My Cinderella's Dream - Bridal Hair and Make up
1:17 minutes

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1514744737383 c58fb8cf 8473 413e bdb4 86913be8734b

FREE GIFT - Book your 2018 Weddings Today!

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
We have begun our 2018 Wedding Trial kickoff. Dates are still available!! Book your Wedding during Jan/Feb and receive a gift! Offer expires 2/28/18
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 100 couples
#WW39858cef2509508b
1514744821 d66e4adc722326ba ef0c6120 363c 48ae 81d1 4f028c5029c9

Travel Fee Waived!!

Redeem In-Store
My Cinderellas Dream has decided to waive their Travel Fee indefinitely!! Most Vendors today that are "On Location" charge a Travel Fee - this is just one little detail they forgot to tell you about. My Cinderellas Dream always told you they "DO NOT" charge a Travel Fee!!
#WW5bcc01249c8fd546

18 ENDORSEMENTS
Cinderella Dreams did a great job for my friend in doing her make-up. If you need a Make-up artist, Cinderella Dreams is the one to do it for you.

Mari and Rita from My Cinderella's Dream are fantastic to work with. I recommend them to all of my Clients. Not only are they fantastic to work with but their Fun and loving personalities are contagious and they are just wonderful to be around. They are FANTASTIC!!! looking forward to seeing you girls again very soon :) Jorge V.~ Mirage Artistic Photography

After meeting at event, My Cinderella's Dream have the perfect personality for someones special day. They are warm and inviting and its obvious they love what they do!! After looking into their background more, they have a ton of experience in the industry and are very dedicated to their work. We are excited to build a relationship together and work together in the future.

These gals are fantastic! They are friendly and personable and do an amazing job. The makeup is flawless and lasts all day and the hairstyles are perfect. Every look is customized for each client and is always well designed for each bride's personality and wedding style. Our clients love My Cinderellas Dream and so do we!

Events

20 Church Street, Montclair, NJ 07042   See On Map
973-768-3032 (phone)
New Hours: Monday's - Closed Tuesday's - Thursday's 10 am - 5:30 pm Friday's 10 am - 4:30 pm Saturday's - By Appointment Only and are limited Saturday's and Sunday's - Weddings
My Cinderella's Dream is a wedding Hair and Makeup Company from Montclair, NJ servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Northern/Central, NJ, Southern, NJ , and NYC. My Cinderella's Dream is a professional Bridal Hair and Makeup Company that has been part of the Bridal wedding industry since 1998 specializing in Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup .