185 Reviews for My Cinderella's Dream

Contour Makeup (2)
Blowouts (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
184 My Cinderella's Dream Reviews

Mari and Rita are the best!!!!! Not only are their prices fair, they are so much fun to be with and do absolutely incredible work. They made my sister’s bright purple hair into the more stunning hair style that complimented her gray bridesmaids dress. They were always super responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari and Rita are absolute goddesses! They are absolutely amazing at what they do and they left me in AWE! They listened to everything I wanted and made me look flawless. They were very easy to communicate with and were so patient when I had to keep making changes (even last minute) due to having such a large bridal party. They handled the whole day (and process with ease) and everyone was so amazed by their work. They were on time and timed the whole day perfectly without anyone having to feel rushed or overlooked. They also were no stress and had all of us laughing and feeling good. I could not have asked for a better team and I am so happy I found them. I cannot stop looking at pictures from that day and at the incredible job they did!

Profile Picture Arielle, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews

My Cinderella’s Dream:

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough amazing things about My Cinderella’s Dream. Mari and Rita are exceptional at their craft!!!! From start to finish, it was a pleasure working with both of them. At my trial, they listened to my needs and created the perfect look that I wanted. The day of the wedding, they arrived at our hotel to ensure all of my bridesmaids, the mothers, the grandmothers and myself had exquisite hair and makeup. Everyone was extremely happy with their services and couldn’t stop saying how beautiful they felt. If you want to work with two phenomenal women who will ensure that you look and feel beautiful, you must go with My Cinderella’s Dream!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari and Rita we can’t thank you enough! We highly recommend My Cinderella’s Dream! Hair and makeup artists arrived on time, were professional, responsive to bridesmaids and family members, overall extremely efficient in providing services for myself (bride) and bridesmaids. Hair and makeup remained perfect throughout the day and into evening. Excellent work ladies! Thank you!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can’t begin to thank My Cinderella’s Dream enough for all the amazing hair and makeup done at my wedding. I got so many compliments on my hair! It fit perfectly with my rustic wedding theme and they knew just how to create the perfect hairstyle to compliment my wedding dress. And to top it off it lasted all night long through all my dancing haha.

Profile Picture Kara, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My Cinderella's Dream team Mari & Rita were such a pleasure to work with. I had three trials with them to achieve my perfect "bridal look" but booked them immediately after the first one. Their down-to-earth personalities made it so easy to connect with them and feel the most comfortable throughout which is a point I think most people overlook -- you are not only looking for beauty artists that are great at what they do but someone you and your girls are essentially hanging out with on the happiest day of your life. I would gladly recommend My Cinderella's Dream to any other bride-to-be. I am grateful to have had them play a huge part on my special day. Thanks so much Mari & Rita! xo, Noelle

Profile Picture Noelle, 10/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari and Rita are a dream team! They worked flawlessly together to get everyone in my bridal party ready in a timely fashion. While Mari and Rita worked on everyone, they made each person feel like they are long time friends with how personable they are. Everyone's hair and makeup looked beyond beautiful! They do a wonderful job of recreating hair dos and makeup from a picture! I would highly recommend My Cinderella's Dream for your wedding day hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Thank you Mari for making me beautiful on my special day! You did amazing work on my hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Audrey, 4/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies were awesome!!! We spent a lot of time at my trial trying to find a happy medium between what I wanted and what looked good and on my wedding day, I couldn't be happier! My hair and make up were just spectacular. And how efficient these ladies were doing my mom's makeup, hair and makeup for me and then my 7 girls, finished way ahead of schedule! And everyone looked fabulous. The quality for the price was awesome! And they traveled to my house, couldn't be beat!

Profile Picture Taylor , 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari and her team were fabulous!! We had her come to our home on the day of the wedding, January 6th, 2017, and they were great. Mari and one other girl came to our home on time, prepared, and were able to get 7 of us done with hair and makeup in 4 hours. Each one of us had a different look and we all looked stunning! Thank you so, so much Mari for being so professional, fun and fabulous! You are the best!

Profile Picture Maggie , 1/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

They are a great team to work with and so amazing to do so many bridal members and myself for my big day! They did an outstanding job and everyone looked amazing!

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/4/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup

Reviewed On 10/17/2016 Amanda D
Rita and Mari are absolutely amazing! They did hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, my mom, and me. Everyone loved their look! All of our hair and makeup stayed perfect all day and into the night. My curls and makeup still looked fantastic the next day! I got so many compliments and just felt absolutely beautiful, thanks to them! They knew exactly what colors to use for makeup and they were able to take a picture of a hairstyle and make it look even better. I cannot thank Rita and Mari enough! Rita and Mari were so wonderful to work with. They gave suggestions and answered all questions that any of the girls had. They were efficient and had all of our hair and makeup done by 12! They made the morning of my wedding relaxing! Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari and Rita did an amazing job with my hair, my bridesmaids hair, my moms hair, and even one extra person too( they were very accommodating when I asked to add one more person last minute! They were very flexible and made the morning go by smoothly. It was a pleasure having them both in my home the morning of the wedding. Everyone absolutely loved the way their hair came out. I cannot express enough how happy I was with how amazing my hair looked, and it did't move all night! It looked just as good after midnight and a long night of dancing! I cannot say enough amazing things about these two women. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day everything I could have ever hoped and dreamed!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Mari and Rita did such an amazing job for my wedding on Sept 24 2016. They were flexible when I wanted to do a different lip color than at my trial and they just wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied, and I was - I loved my hair and makeup and got so many compliments on it throughout the day. All the girls were so happy with their final looks and they finished early so we had time to hang out before getting dressed which made for a really relaxing morning. Definitely would recommend using them, and they were fun to hang out with too!!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rita and Mari were AMAZING! They are extremely easygoing, personable and efficient stylists, and made me feel timelessly gorgeous on my ‘big day’. They told me that they’ve worked together for over 20 years, and it shows. During my trial, they ‘ducked and weaved’ like pros and with a funny, sister-like rapport. Their internal database from years of experience is brimming with ideas and knowledge on how to execute almost any request. They took a single photo I brought in at my trial and replicated it down to a T. Whether you know exactly what you want, or need some direction, they are able to help you out, no problem! (They also were wonderful enough to reschedule my trial at the last minute after I had a car keys snafu -- not an easy thing to ask, given that they rent out a space for the trials!!)

And they worked efficiently: at my trial, they did airbrushed makeup and three different pinned-up styles in only an hour. On my wedding day, they did hair for 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 sister-in-laws and myself, plus makeup for myself and my mother-in-law, in under 4 fours. They were attentive, and creative with the different hair types and textures, and everyone in my bridal party truly enjoyed them and their work. My hair was secure throughout the day and into the night, and my makeup stayed fresh for hours. All in all, would highly recommend these two for anyone’s wedding – they will make you feel like a million bucks! Thanks again you two!! ☺

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience with My Cinderella's Dream on my wedding day! Mari and Rita were absolutely amazing! They made me feel and look like a princess!! Not only did they do my hair and makeup, but they did my mom's and 8 bridesmaids. They were extremely efficient and listened to each girls requests. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! I'm so happy that I was able to spend the morning of my wedding with these two wonderful women. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari and Rita are truly THE hair and make-up gurus! The day of my wedding went off without any issues and everything came out beautifully. Not only did I love how my hair and make-up was done, but so did EVERYONE else [and that's hard to please everyone]. They were both on time, managed their time extremely well and had great input/advice for the girls who weren't really sure what they wanted. They also took the time to find the right look for everyone. Whatever my girls didn't like initially - they had no issue fixing it to make them happy! Thank you both so much!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari and Rita were top notch and wonderful to work with! The person that was supposed to be doing our hair and makeup dropped out in February for my early May wedding and I was thrilled when I found My Cinderella's Dream was able to book our party of five! Their pricing was some of the best I found out there and my hair and makeup looked great right through to the end of the reception. My maids of honor an bridesmaids looked wonderful too! Mari and Rita were fun to talk with while they were doing our hair/makeup and went out of their way to make us comfortable. Thank you so much! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture natalie, 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Hair, Makeup

UM- yeah my entire family LOVES Mari! She is the BEST! My sister used her for her wedding about a year and a half before mine- and so when I needed someone for my own wedding for hair and make up the decision was easy! They are AWESOME at hair and make up-- they have TONs of Patience-- but really why I love My Cinderella's Dream is because you can just tell they are so excited for you and they make getting ready SO MUCH FUN. They can handle any last minute stress or emotions-- turn it around and make everyone look GORGEOUS! what more do you want?!? Love these ladies--

Profile Picture Amity, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

As the MOB I was the contact for the bridal party. Mari and Rita were excellent for all of us !
very professional and easy to work with.
we all loved the looks they created for us.

Profile Picture User7363947, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari did my hair and makeup (+ bridal party and both mothers) for my January wedding - words cannot describe how amazing she was! Hands down, the best choice I made for my wedding! She made me look absolutely beautiful and feel amazing throughout the whole process. I was so stunned at how beautiful everyone looked! She was extremely easy to work with - from the initial email to the day of. I had a lot of personalities in my wedding party, but Mari worked amazingly with everyone - not to mention, she kept me calm the morning of my wedding, ensuring everything went smoothly! You won't be disappointed with her -she will make you feel as amazing as I felt! I'm STILL getting compliments from my wedding! I'm recommending her to everyone I know who is getting married! Thank you Mari for everything, you are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 1/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari and Rita are the BEST! I can't say enough great things about working with them. I was given their name by my venue (Olde Mill Inn) and they were extremely professional, responsive, and thoughtful throughout the entire time we worked together. They did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with hair and makeup for my two bridesmaids, flower girl, my mother, and the groom's mother & grandmother. Their prices are very reasonable and a great value.

I've actually never had my makeup done professionally so was nervous about it and it was important to me that it look natural but also great in photos! I showed them a few photos and they instantly understood the look I was going for. The look photographed well, and I've never felt prettier! One thing I loved was that they were able to see the looks I liked for my hair and then recommend how to get that look to work for my hair type and length. I had some photos of long side-braids and they showed me how that would look on me (which was pretty good, but didn't have as much volume as I wanted), they then showed me how to get the look exactly like the photos through curling and pining, etc. The final result was perfect and I actually still get compliments from friends and family about it! :)

I also loved that they were able to work so well with our entire diverse group - from the 8 year old flower girl to the 80 year old grandmother - and make them all look and feel so great.

Mari and Rita do phenomenal work and are also really kind and sweet ladies, so it was fun having them there to be a part of my special day. I would absolutely love to work with them again and highly recommend them for hair and makeup for any special occasion.

Profile Picture User4741155, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Mari did my hair and makeup for my wedding and when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding! She was a pleasure to talk to and did an absolutely amazing job on me! I will definitely be calling her anytime I need these services in the future!! She's the best around!!

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mari and Rita are OUTSTANDING! They are both such talented hair and makeup artists. They completed my hair and makeup along with 9 of my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law in such a timely manner. They listened to exactly what I wanted and exceeded all of my expectations. It was so nice to have them by my side on my wedding day. They were so kind and made my wedding day relaxed and stress free. They were always available to talk on the phone and even were so accommodating during last minute changes. Your search stops here ladies - call them and book ASAP!

Profile Picture Merin, 10/10/15, 1 Review