My Cinderella's Dream Reviews

My Cinderella's Dream 3
  • Radhika

Radhika · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazing service!

I hired My Cinderella’s Dream for my December 9th wedding and they were nothing short of fabulous! Mari and Rita are true professionals in very sense. From the very first conversation I had with Mari, I was convinced that I wanted them to glam me up for my big day. Mari made the process of scheduling my bridal trial easy, and worked with my difficult schedule. Both Mari and Rita made me feel so welcome and comfortable at their adorable bridal studio when I went in for my trial. They worked with a couple of looks that I had in mind and delivered a fabulous end product! I got a great preview of my whole bridal look after the trial. They are not at all pushy and very open minded when it comes to trying different hair and Make up looks. They are both a pleasure to talk to as well! The professionalism came through with their meticulous organization and communication, putting me at ease. On the day of my wedding, they arrived promptly at the hotel and brought a good energy and vibe along with them (even at 7am on a Sunday!). They worked their magic on my mother, sister and I, getting us fully ready with hair and makeup (with extensions and lashes), in less than 2 hours! The final looks were absolutely perfect. Not only did I receive several compliments on my hair/make up throughout my wedding day and even after, but they also made me feel like a beautiful bride inside and out. My mother and sister were both thrilled with their services as well.
    My Cinderella’s Dream- I can’t thank you enough for making me look my absolute best and being so amazing to work with. You both are wonderful!!!
    - Radhika

Sam Ash · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect team for a perfect day! Fun and fab!

Rita and Mari were so fun to work with! I had a large wedding party/family members all getting hair and makeup done, and the whole day went smoothly because they were so organized and prepared. Everybody looked great and I was thrilled with my wedding look. The trial was also really fun and they made sure to tweak until we had finalized the style I was looking for, so no worries or uncertainty on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend third dream team!

Tatiana · Married on 08/18/2018

Rita and Mari were wonderful, from the trial to the day of. They even showed up early to make sure they take care of all 9 women getting ready on my day. They made the day perfect and we're very responsive and professional.

Ariana Cofone · Married on 06/09/2018

They are the best.

Rita did my hair and makeup for my wedding. Truly, she was impressive with her skin, fun energy, and professionalism. For the hair, she incorporated mini roses like a pro and gave me this look that stayed in ALL day. She really knows how to make a hair style for an event.

With the makeup, I wanted to go for this 1960's vibe and she did even better. She fused the modern day shades with the old school style to make me feel like a badass. Glam, but still myself. Definitely work with them. They are the best.

• INEZ

Inez Dziedzic · Married on 06/09/2018

Rita is an artist!

RITA Longo is an ARTIST! Watching how Rita meticulously applied make-up on my daughter's wedding day -- WITH SUCH CALM & SKILL, served to begin the event on a beautiful note. Rita's artistry continued as she interwove delicate miniature flowers of fragrant roses & sweet pea in the bride's hair. The finished look -- GORGEOUS, SOPHISTICATED with a natural ease of waves that looked LOVELY from every angle. Every bride should be so fortunate to have a caring pro like Rita who instills in her clients the confidence of knowing it's going to be a FABULOUS DAY from beginning to end. A LOOK in the MIRROR CONFIRMS that & so do the PICTURES!

Andrea · Married on 05/05/2018

These ladies work magic...I'm not a hair and makeup person so its hard for me to describe what I like, but I brought some pictures to my trial and after a few adjustments we get a perfect look (that lasted the rest of the day, through my fitting and through a wind and rainstorm!) The day of, they came to our hotel on time, and in the most efficient manner, got myself, mom and two ladies of honor all looking gorgeous in record speed - 2 hours! These looks lasted until 2am - hair and makeup looked as great then it did at 1pm when they left. They are a great team and great to talk to !

Mallory · Married on 04/20/2018

Mari and Rita are the best!!!!! Not only are their prices fair, they are so much fun to be with and do absolutely incredible work. They made my sister’s bright purple hair into the more stunning hair style that complimented her gray bridesmaids dress. They were always super responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommend!!!

Arielle · Married on 11/25/2017

Mari and Rita are absolute goddesses! They are absolutely amazing at what they do and they left me in AWE! They listened to everything I wanted and made me look flawless. They were very easy to communicate with and were so patient when I had to keep making changes (even last minute) due to having such a large bridal party. They handled the whole day (and process with ease) and everyone was so amazed by their work. They were on time and timed the whole day perfectly without anyone having to feel rushed or overlooked. They also were no stress and had all of us laughing and feeling good. I could not have asked for a better team and I am so happy I found them. I cannot stop looking at pictures from that day and at the incredible job they did!

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

My Cinderella’s Dream:

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough amazing things about My Cinderella’s Dream. Mari and Rita are exceptional at their craft!!!! From start to finish, it was a pleasure working with both of them. At my trial, they listened to my needs and created the perfect look that I wanted. The day of the wedding, they arrived at our hotel to ensure all of my bridesmaids, the mothers, the grandmothers and myself had exquisite hair and makeup. Everyone was extremely happy with their services and couldn’t stop saying how beautiful they felt. If you want to work with two phenomenal women who will ensure that you look and feel beautiful, you must go with My Cinderella’s Dream!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Mari and Rita we can’t thank you enough! We highly recommend My Cinderella’s Dream! Hair and makeup artists arrived on time, were professional, responsive to bridesmaids and family members, overall extremely efficient in providing services for myself (bride) and bridesmaids. Hair and makeup remained perfect throughout the day and into evening. Excellent work ladies! Thank you!

Kara · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t begin to thank My Cinderella’s Dream enough for all the amazing hair and makeup done at my wedding. I got so many compliments on my hair! It fit perfectly with my rustic wedding theme and they knew just how to create the perfect hairstyle to compliment my wedding dress. And to top it off it lasted all night long through all my dancing haha.

My Cinderella's Dream 4

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2017

My Cinderella's Dream team Mari & Rita were such a pleasure to work with. I had three trials with them to achieve my perfect "bridal look" but booked them immediately after the first one. Their down-to-earth personalities made it so easy to connect with them and feel the most comfortable throughout which is a point I think most people overlook -- you are not only looking for beauty artists that are great at what they do but someone you and your girls are essentially hanging out with on the happiest day of your life. I would gladly recommend My Cinderella's Dream to any other bride-to-be. I am grateful to have had them play a huge part on my special day. Thanks so much Mari & Rita! xo, Noelle

Victoria · Married on 09/01/2017

Mari and Rita were a dream to work with. From day 1, to my wedding day, Mari was the best of the best. She always was responsive, regardless of the hour of the day. Both her and Rita were even more incredible the day of. I had 10 bridesmaids that all got hair and makeup in addition to my mom and myself, and never once did any of us feel rushed with the day of timline. (That was my major concern with so many bridesmaids!). All of the ladies looked GORGEOUS and my husband was speechless. I could not be more thankful for Mari and Rita for being there on my wedding day and for making things so easy and everyone all dolled up.They were professional, their prices were reasonable, and Mari understood the vision of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day. I would recommend Mari to ANYONE and EVERYONE!

Charlotte · Married on 08/12/2017

Mari and Rita are a dream team! They worked flawlessly together to get everyone in my bridal party ready in a timely fashion. While Mari and Rita worked on everyone, they made each person feel like they are long time friends with how personable they are. Everyone's hair and makeup looked beyond beautiful! They do a wonderful job of recreating hair dos and makeup from a picture! I would highly recommend My Cinderella's Dream for your wedding day hair and makeup!

Audrey · Married on 04/19/2017

Thank you Mari for making me beautiful on my special day! You did amazing work on my hair and makeup!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/25/2017

These ladies were awesome!!! We spent a lot of time at my trial trying to find a happy medium between what I wanted and what looked good and on my wedding day, I couldn't be happier! My hair and make up were just spectacular. And how efficient these ladies were doing my mom's makeup, hair and makeup for me and then my 7 girls, finished way ahead of schedule! And everyone looked fabulous. The quality for the price was awesome! And they traveled to my house, couldn't be beat!

Sent on 04/11/2017

My Cinderella's Dream's reply:

Thank you so much Tay loved working with you too and so glad everyone was happy! My lil "Mother Nature Bride"! So chill, so beautiful and simply a pleasure. Thank you again for choosing My Cinderella's Dream for your wedding day.
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 01/06/2017

Mari and her team were fabulous!! We had her come to our home on the day of the wedding, January 6th, 2017, and they were great. Mari and one other girl came to our home on time, prepared, and were able to get 7 of us done with hair and makeup in 4 hours. Each one of us had a different look and we all looked stunning! Thank you so, so much Mari for being so professional, fun and fabulous! You are the best!

Sent on 04/05/2017

My Cinderella's Dream's reply:

Thank you Maggie! Loved working with you and your family. Loved the fact they came all the way from Algeria too. Loving, beautiful and fun that's what I think of when you when I think of you! Minou was amazing too! Hehe

Rachael · Married on 11/04/2016

They are a great team to work with and so amazing to do so many bridal members and myself for my big day! They did an outstanding job and everyone looked amazing!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Reviewed On 10/17/2016 Amanda D
    Rita and Mari are absolutely amazing! They did hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, my mom, and me. Everyone loved their look! All of our hair and makeup stayed perfect all day and into the night. My curls and makeup still looked fantastic the next day! I got so many compliments and just felt absolutely beautiful, thanks to them! They knew exactly what colors to use for makeup and they were able to take a picture of a hairstyle and make it look even better. I cannot thank Rita and Mari enough! Rita and Mari were so wonderful to work with. They gave suggestions and answered all questions that any of the girls had. They were efficient and had all of our hair and makeup done by 12! They made the morning of my wedding relaxing! Thank you so much for everything!!

Jen · Married on 10/07/2016

Mari and Rita did an amazing job with my hair, my bridesmaids hair, my moms hair, and even one extra person too( they were very accommodating when I asked to add one more person last minute! They were very flexible and made the morning go by smoothly. It was a pleasure having them both in my home the morning of the wedding. Everyone absolutely loved the way their hair came out. I cannot express enough how happy I was with how amazing my hair looked, and it did't move all night! It looked just as good after midnight and a long night of dancing! I cannot say enough amazing things about these two women. Thank you so much for helping make my wedding day everything I could have ever hoped and dreamed!

Kate · Married on 09/24/2016

Mari and Rita did such an amazing job for my wedding on Sept 24 2016. They were flexible when I wanted to do a different lip color than at my trial and they just wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied, and I was - I loved my hair and makeup and got so many compliments on it throughout the day. All the girls were so happy with their final looks and they finished early so we had time to hang out before getting dressed which made for a really relaxing morning. Definitely would recommend using them, and they were fun to hang out with too!!

Caitlin · Married on 09/02/2016

Rita and Mari were AMAZING! They are extremely easygoing, personable and efficient stylists, and made me feel timelessly gorgeous on my ‘big day’. They told me that they’ve worked together for over 20 years, and it shows. During my trial, they ‘ducked and weaved’ like pros and with a funny, sister-like rapport. Their internal database from years of experience is brimming with ideas and knowledge on how to execute almost any request. They took a single photo I brought in at my trial and replicated it down to a T. Whether you know exactly what you want, or need some direction, they are able to help you out, no problem! (They also were wonderful enough to reschedule my trial at the last minute after I had a car keys snafu -- not an easy thing to ask, given that they rent out a space for the trials!!)

And they worked efficiently: at my trial, they did airbrushed makeup and three different pinned-up styles in only an hour. On my wedding day, they did hair for 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 sister-in-laws and myself, plus makeup for myself and my mother-in-law, in under 4 fours. They were attentive, and creative with the different hair types and textures, and everyone in my bridal party truly enjoyed them and their work. My hair was secure throughout the day and into the night, and my makeup stayed fresh for hours. All in all, would highly recommend these two for anyone’s wedding – they will make you feel like a million bucks! Thanks again you two!! ☺

Stefanie · Married on 08/06/2016

I had the best experience with My Cinderella's Dream on my wedding day! Mari and Rita were absolutely amazing! They made me feel and look like a princess!! Not only did they do my hair and makeup, but they did my mom's and 8 bridesmaids. They were extremely efficient and listened to each girls requests. Everyone looked absolutely stunning! I'm so happy that I was able to spend the morning of my wedding with these two wonderful women. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/21/2016

My Cinderella's Dream's reply:

Thank you, thank you for such beautiful words. We loved working with you as well, your family, and wedding party. Congratulations again.

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2016

Mari and Rita are truly THE hair and make-up gurus! The day of my wedding went off without any issues and everything came out beautifully. Not only did I love how my hair and make-up was done, but so did EVERYONE else [and that's hard to please everyone]. They were both on time, managed their time extremely well and had great input/advice for the girls who weren't really sure what they wanted. They also took the time to find the right look for everyone. Whatever my girls didn't like initially - they had no issue fixing it to make them happy! Thank you both so much!