Custom Invitations by Kelly

East Brunswick, NJ View map

Custom Invitations by Kelly specializes in custom designed and hand assembled invitations for every special event. Services include, custom invitations, monograms, menus, programs, table and place cards, candy buffet signage, favor tags, donation cards & much more!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

Heather Married on 07/13/2013
    I can't say enough how perfect everything came out for our wedding that Kelly created! She started with our Save The Dates that everyone went crazy over! She did our wedding invitations, escort cards, table cards, donation cards, etc. and everything looked absolutely beautiful! I would 100% recommend her to anyone and everyone!! She gives you what you want with guidance and expertise!
    Jacqueline Married on 05/28/2011
    Kelly was very helpful. My invitations where beautiful.
    Rochelle Married on 05/08/2011
    My invitations were designed by Kelly for my wedding on May 8 2011 and Kelly did a wonderful job in designing the invitations, I had a lot of compliments regarding the style and design of the invitations. She was very helpful in helping me decide on which type of paper to use and she was very patient with my in providing me with different styles dependeing on the ink tone which would match my paper choice. God bless her, she was very understanding, patient and helpful aside from being very talented with her work .
    Her invitations are very reasonable and she works around the budget your working with . They say that the invitation would set the tone of the wedding, I must say Kelly helped me deliver the tone and style of my wedding thru my invitation, classy and elegant, the way she designed it and just the way i wanted it to be. Thank you Kelly .
    I would recommend Kelly to anyone who needs a beautiful designed invitation.
    You will not regret having chosen her.
    God Bless you Kelly always for your help, your talent and excellent work .

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Custom Invitations by Kelly to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Glass Slipper Weddings and Events Glass Slipper Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Our brides keep raving about Kelly's invitations! She is sweet, friendly, and also incredibly talented at what she does. Her invitations are absolutely gorgeous, customized, and creative, and her prices are very reasonable. Why go for pre-designed invitations when you can have Kelly put together your very own design? Highly recommended!

The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Kelly from Custom Invitations by Kelly for a year now and have only great praise for her work!!! The feed back that I receive from our mutual clients is always outstanding!!!

East Brunswick, 08816
Location of (Custom Invitations by Kelly)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding