Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs

Englishtown, New Jersey View map

Jeanine Mangan Make-up Designs, based in Englishtown, New Jersey, offers makeup services to brides and wedding parties. Jeanine specializes in using her skills to reflect your personal style and highlight your natural beauty. This artist will work with you to achieve a perfect look you’re absolutely satisfied with. Jeanine Mangan Make-up Designs is committed to assisting you be radiant in all of your wedding photos with a look that’s long-lasting.

Jeanine will consult with you to provide you with makeup that’s in line with your taste and style. This vendor can accommodate groups of up to 30 guests, and will travel to your location to provide you with seamless service. Whether you’re looking for airbrush, natural or contour makeup, she offers it all. Additional services include:

• Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Samantha Married on 12/21/2017
    Jeanine and her assistant did the makeup for me and the ladies of my family on my wedding day. Originally I had only booked Jeanine, but the day before the wedding we had to add another person on and Jeanine was able to accommodate us by bringing in an assistant at the last minute. They were both extremely talented, joys to have around on the morning of my wedding, and helped me to feel truly bridal on my special day! Thanks so much ladies!!
    Kaileen Married on 05/27/2017
    I am so happy I used Jeanine for my wedding on 5.27.17. Myself and all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful on my special day. I requested an assistant to help get the job done since I had a lot of people. Everyone was ready on time and looked perfect. I would highly recommend this vendor.
    Anna Married on 10/29/2016
    Jeanine is a fabulous makeup artist. She did the makeup for me, my mom and my bridesmaids. Jeanine was very punctual and flexible. My mom originally did not plan to have her make up done but at the last minute decided to have it done. Jeanine fit her in and did her make up beautifully even though my mom is very picky. All the ladies make up including my own, stayed perfect all night. My bridesmaids were crying multiple times throughout the day and were surprised at how great their makeup stayed despite the tears. None of us had done the airbrush makeup before. All of us agreed that it was so worth it. Jeanine’s application of makeup was absolutely beautiful and tasteful. She has the knowledge and is very skillful. Jeannine was very patient and listened carefully to what we wanted to have done. I would absolutely recommend her to anybody and guarantee you will love your make up.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs 1
Discount
Have a beauty party with your bridesmaids and friends! When you host an Arbonne skin care party and you will earn rewards such as, $100 worth of Arbonne products for only $20. At your party I will teach you and your guests how to apply make-up and educate your guests about how Arbonne can take care of all their skin care needs. Arbonne has the best face and body care systems out on the market today. I will have Arbonne products for everyone to sample and pamper themselves! Call today and schedule to host a party.

Bridal Music Bridal Music Wedding Musicians

Dear Concerned Brides, I recommend Jeanine Mangan, who recently provided her make up expertise for me, as I was a recent Client, in need of Professional Make Up for my Fllute and Violin Wedding Duo's Video Recording! I not only recommend Jeanine to my Brides. I am actually a Client of Jeanine Mangan Make-Up Designs. Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music, Jersey Shore

Flamingo Studios Flamingo Studios Wedding Photographers

Best makeup artist you can hire for your wedding. We have photographed dozens of wedding with Jeanine and results are always outstanding!!!

Reveriemade Reveriemade Wedding Florists

As a wedding planner, I never hesitate to recommend Jeanine's services to my clients. Not only does she do an AMAZING job on a consistent basis, but her optimistic, easy-going attitude puts all my clients at ease. When our team is working within the time constraints of a venue, I know we can count on Jeanine to get everyone's makeup done on time and flawlessly.

Englishtown Englishtown, New Jersey, 07726
732-446-0771
Location of (Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding