Englishtown, Englishtown, NJ 07726 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs

Jeanine Mangan Make-up Designs, based in Englishtown, New Jersey, offers makeup services to brides and wedding parties. Jeanine specializes in using her skills to reflect your personal style and highlight your natural beauty. This artist will work with you to achieve a perfect look you’re absolutely satisfied with. Jeanine Mangan Make-up Designs is committed to assisting you be radiant in all of your wedding photos with a look that’s long-lasting.

Jeanine will consult with you to provide you with makeup that’s in line with your taste and style. This vendor can accommodate groups of up to 30 guests, and will travel to your location to provide you with seamless service. Whether you’re looking for airbrush, natural or contour makeup, she offers it all. Additional services include:

• Eye makeup

Amanda2
allison c 2edited 1

159 Reviews for Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs

Samantha · Married on 12/21/2017

Jeanine and her assistant did the makeup for me and the ladies of my family on my wedding day. Originally I had only booked Jeanine, but the day before the wedding we had to add another person on and Jeanine was able to accommodate us by bringing in an assistant at the last minute. They were both extremely talented, joys to have around on the morning of my wedding, and helped me to feel truly bridal on my special day! Thanks so much ladies!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Kaileen · Married on 05/27/2017

I am so happy I used Jeanine for my wedding on 5.27.17. Myself and all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful on my special day. I requested an assistant to help get the job done since I had a lot of people. Everyone was ready on time and looked perfect. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 07/01/2017

anna · Married on 10/29/2016

Jeanine is a fabulous makeup artist. She did the makeup for me, my mom and my bridesmaids. Jeanine was very punctual and flexible. My mom originally did not plan to have her make up done but at the last minute decided to have it done. Jeanine fit her in and did her make up beautifully even though my mom is very picky. All the ladies make up including my own, stayed perfect all night. My bridesmaids were crying multiple times throughout the day and were surprised at how great their makeup stayed despite the tears. None of us had done the airbrush makeup before. All of us agreed that it was so worth it. Jeanine’s application of makeup was absolutely beautiful and tasteful. She has the knowledge and is very skillful. Jeannine was very patient and listened carefully to what we wanted to have done. I would absolutely recommend her to anybody and guarantee you will love your make up.

Sent on 12/31/2016

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs 1
    Host an Arbonne Skin Care/Make-up Party
    Have a beauty party with your bridesmaids and friends! When you host an Arbonne skin care party and you will earn rewards such as, $100 worth of Arbonne products for only $20. At your party I will teach you and your guests how to apply make-up and educate your guests about how Arbonne can take care of all their skin care needs. Arbonne has the best face and body care systems out on the market today. I will have Arbonne products for everyone to sample and pamper themselves! Call today and schedule to host a party.

• Bridal Music
    Bridal Music Wedding Musicians

Dear Concerned Brides, I recommend Jeanine Mangan, who recently provided her make up expertise for me, as I was a recent Client, in need of Professional Make Up for my Fllute and Violin Wedding Duo's Video Recording! I not only recommend Jeanine to my Brides. I am actually a Client of Jeanine Mangan Make-Up Designs. Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music, Jersey Shore

• Garden State Wedding Studio
    Garden State Wedding Studio Wedding Photographers

Best makeup artist you can hire for your wedding. We have photographed dozens of wedding with Jeanine and results are always outstanding!!!

• Reveriemade
    Reveriemade Wedding Florists

As a wedding planner, I never hesitate to recommend Jeanine's services to my clients. Not only does she do an AMAZING job on a consistent basis, but her optimistic, easy-going attitude puts all my clients at ease. When our team is working within the time constraints of a venue, I know we can count on Jeanine to get everyone's makeup done on time and flawlessly.

• Englishtown Englishtown, New Jersey, 07726 See on map
    7324460771 (Other Phone Number)