La Sorella Bridal

Verona, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

La Sorella Bridal is a bridal hair styling specialist based in Verona, New Jersey. Creator and stylist Mandy Liento offers quality services with a creative and artistic flair. She is passionate about caring for your hair prior to your wedding day in addition to styling it the day of, so that your hair can be in the best condition possible to look its absolute best however you choose to wear it. La Sorella Bridal will help you look nothing less than gorgeous for your big day.

Experience

Mandy attended Artistic Academy at DePasquale as well as a vigorous training at Vidal Sassoon in Miami. She’s trained with companies like Framesi and Sebastian in New York and New Jersey, learning different hair cutting and coloring techniques. She now specializes in bridal hair styling, and brings with her a wide range of knowledge and techniques in all categories of hair care.

Above all, La Sorella Bridal strives to make you absolutely happy with your final look. Mandy values customer experience as much as technique and style. Services include hair styling, blowouts and extensions, as well as airbrush and contour makeup and fake lashes. La Sorella Bridal can accommodate groups of up to 15 guests.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$160

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$160

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Kelly
    Kelly L. Married on 10/14/2021

Amazing - I've never felt so beautiful

Mandy and Nicole were such an amazing team. All of my girls were raving that every hairstyle looked like a spitting image of their inspiration photo. They were on-time, professional, super friendly, and they are both extremely talented. My hair looked exactly how I wanted it and I've never felt so beautiful in my entire life. I would absolutely recommend La Sorella!
    Ashley P. Married on 09/10/2021

Wedding 10/8/21

Thanks to Mandy’s crew me and my bridal party felt like royalty! We each asked for different things and they really made each of us feel like a princess . I asked for Hollywood glam waves and they were perfect! I have long hair down my back that is pretty heavy and they stayed all night !!! We couldn’t have asked for better
  • Julia
    Julia T. Married on 08/14/2021

Loved my wedding hair!

I hired Mandy for hair and am sooo happy I did. I had a trial with a different company and didn't love it so I continued to look around. When I had my trial with Mandy she was able to give me the exact look I was going for. And then on my wedding day I was so happy with the outcome. My hair looked amazing. I would definitely recommend going with them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Heather & Alex
    42 photos · 10/05/2018

One Perfect Moment One Perfect Moment Wedding Photographers

I often work with Mandy, and she's got this great professional demeanor and is a skilled make-up artist and hair-dressed ... and I know brides love her.

Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs Jeanine Mangan Makeup Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Mandy at several weddings, I have seen her create amazing hairstyles. Her work is flawless and each bride is styled to perfection. Her work is classic, romantic and beautiful. I highly recommend her services to any bride.

210 White Rock Rd Unit 1105 Verona, NJ, 07044
2014528728
Location of (La Sorella Bridal)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding