Melissa D'Aloia & Co.

East Hanover, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Welcome! We are an on-site "Beauty" Team who truly believes in creating a look for you by enhancing you're own unique features with our "Less is More" techniques making you feel like a better version of yourself but still feeling like you. With 15+ years experience we have graced the industry from live tv, to movies, backstage, celebrity, & bridal. Most of our make up techniques are and trained and certified with MAC Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown, Make up Forever, Chanel and many more.

We believe in creating a stress free enviroment for you on your most special day, we will ensure that our top notch services will keep you feeling relaxed, having fun and most of all done on time to walk down that isle.

We offer a wide range of services from bridal, bachelorette parties, private + group lessons, baby showers, bridal showers and much more.

We offer airbrush make up, contouring, false lashes, hairstyling, updo's, bridaly hairstyles and much more.

• On-site services day of
  • Trials
  • False lashes
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Lessons + Private Lessons

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rica C. Married on 09/18/2022

Best day ever!!

Melissa and her team were very amazing. Bernice did my make-up and Kerrie did my hair. Everything was what I requested. I felt beautiful on my wedding day! They both did an amazing job!! I showed both Kerrie and Bernice what I wanted and they both went above and beyond. Melissa was also very responsive and professional. I booked for my trial last minute and she was able to accommodate me!! Highly recommended!!
    Alyssa P. Married on 06/24/2022

Best Hair/Make Up Team

I used Melissa鈥檚 team for both hair and make up for my recent wedding and they did not disappoint. My hair and make up stayed perfect all day and night! I鈥檓 usually quite picky when it comes to my make up because I usually don鈥檛 wear a lot; Nicolette did the perfect amount where it wasn鈥檛 too much, but I still felt like a beautiful bride on my wedding day. Shelly did a wonderful job with everyone鈥檚 hair! Everyone looked stunning! It was also so nice to have to deal with only one vendor for hair and make up instead of the usual two different vendors. Melissa was always responsiveness and a pleasure to communicate with during the process. You won鈥檛 be disappointed if you book Melissa and her team!

Melissa D'Aloia & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Alyssa!!! It was a true pleasure to have you, we are so glad you enjoyed everything we wish you all the very best on your new journey in marriage.
    Dana N. Married on 06/04/2022

So beautiful!

Everything was PERFECT. Meliss and her team were so accommodating and came to my house to get us ready!! All of the girls were SO happy with their hair and makeup. And of course, it held up all night. Everyone loved everything and the team even helped out our two grandmothers as well.
  • illustration stars

23 photos 路 03/16/2019
  • Caitlyn & Paul
    18 photos 路 05/26/2018

Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have never been disappointed with any of Melissa's hair and make-up pros. They are industry professionals and great to work with!

Gabelli Studio Gabelli Studio Wedding Photographers

Can you say GORGEOUS? Our brides who use Melissa D'Aloia & Co. always look fantastic! With hairstyles that impress, and hold all day, and makeup that will make you feel like a princess- MD & Co. are impeccable. We are lucky enough to photograph these brides who use them. Great, friendly, caring, and professional staff, will make you feel like you've known them for years. Put your mind at ease, and get a trial with them!

Olde Mill Inn Olde Mill Inn Hotel Weddings

Making brides look even more beautiful is what Melissa does well!

East Hanover, NJ, 07936

By appointment only
Location of (Melissa D'Aloia & Co.)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding