Melissa D'Aloia & Co. Reviews

145 | Berkeley Heights, NJ

145 Reviews for Melissa D'Aloia & Co.

Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 1
Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2019

Flawless work

Working with Melissa’s team was a pleasure! Melissa was responsive and helpful. Nicole was our makeup artist the day of the wedding and she was fantastic! She did make up on 6 of my bridesmaids plus myself. She spent time on each girl to make sure our look was flawless. Never did we feel rushed for time or panicked. Nicole made sure that everyone was happy with their look and did touch ups right before we all walked down the aisle. She worked with my photographer to make sure they got the shots they wanted. I would 100% recommend Melissa’s company and her team, especially Nicole. Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Melissa D'Aloia & Co.'s reply:

Congratulations Lauren, thank you so much for your feedback it is greatly appreciate thank you for trusting us on your wedding day it was an honor please be sure to send us your beautiful photo's when you get them back.

Best wishes!
    Melissa + Nicole
  • Christina

Christina Rodriguez · Married on 07/14/2019

Beautiful work and beautiful person!

I am so happy I choose Melissa and her team to do the hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers. Everyone came out so beautiful and working with her was so enjoyable. She is so kind, fun, and attentive which added to an overall fantastic experience! Can't thank her enough for her contribution to my special day.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 07/13/2019

Great Service!

Melissa's team is fantastic! From the trial to the actual day of the wedding Melissa's team made sure that everyone looked wonderful. They listened to what I wanted and didnt want and made sure that I liked the makeup/hair! They also were so much fun! We had a blast getting ready!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Joni

Joni · Married on 07/05/2019

Top notch!

Melissa, Andrea, and the rest of the team were amazing! All of my girls looked flawless! Melissa was quick to respond and very professional. She truly loves what she does! I would recommend her over and over again to all!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 10
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 11
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 12

Melissa D'Aloia & Co.'s reply:

Congratulations Joni, thank you for the wonderful feedback it was a true honor to be apart of your wedding day all of you ladies were beyond wonderful we can't thank you enough for choosing us and trusting us on your big day.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, best wishes on your new journey in marriage
  • Y

Yiwen Jia · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing and wonderful!!!

I booked Melissa D'Aloia & Co. Luxury Hair + Make Up as the hair stylist for my wedding earlier in June 2019. I had a trial with Andrea a couple months before the wedding and loved the look she did for me: elegant, beautiful, sophisticated, and everything I was looking for. On of the day of the wedding, Andrea really brought her A-game and made my hair look even more amazing than it did during the trial! I was SO pleased and happy with my hair and received so many compliments from our guests. I felt like a true princess! Melissa and her team are very talented artists and in addition to their stellar skills, they are such personable and sincere individuals and I really enjoyed my interactions and conversations with them. Everyone was so lovely to work with and I highly recommend Melissa and her team! Thank you Melissa and Andrea!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Liz Santos · Married on 04/28/2019

Inclusive Make Up Artist

Melissa and Shelly are two talented make up artists that I was lucky to work with on my big day. In my search for artists it was important to find someone who could work with a wide range of skin tones and types as well as honor the individual personalities of everyone in my bridal party. Melissa and Shelly helped everyone feel comfortable, even those who do not normally wear make up. I felt so beautiful as myself on my big day and so happy I was able to work with them

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 13
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 14
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 15
  • Ashley

Ashley Waudby · Married on 04/13/2019

Above and beyond!

Melissa and her team were absolutely amazing!
    Nicole and Sabrina were the 2 make up artists working the day of my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with everything.
    Throughout the whole process, Melissa was extremely professional, responsive and willing to work with my situation (I had a pregnant bridesmaid that I wasn't sure was going to make the day).
    I wouldn't have changed a thing - I am so thankful for her and her team :)

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Beyond expectations

I couldn't be happier with booking Melissa D'Aloia & Co for my wedding day! From the beginning to my wedding day Melissa was extreme responsive, friendly and personable. I loved what Melissa and Keery did for my trial, but the day of was even better. It was exactly what I wanted, and I've never felt prettier. They were so accommodating and very friendly! My mom and I both decided to add hair extensions last minute and it was not a problem. All of my girls looked absolutely stunning and felt their best the entire night. we were even ready earlier than planned which was great on such a busy day. I would highly recommend Melissa and her team, they are the best!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 25
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 26

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Melissa D'Aloia & Co! From beginning to end Melissa was so responsive, friendly and wonderful. I loved what Melissa and Andrea did for both mine and my mom's trial, but the day of was even better. It was exactly what I wanted, and I've never felt prettier. They were so accommodating, even when some of my bridesmaids changed their mind about how they wanted their hair or when all 6 of them decided to add extra lashes on the day of, they worked to make sure everyone was happy and felt their best. All of my girls looked absolutely beautiful throughout the entire night and we were even ready earlier than planned which was great on such a busy day. I would highly recommend Melissa and her team, they are the best!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

A wonderful experience in every way!

I cannot say enough great things about my wonderful experience with Melissa D'Aloia & Company! They are FABULOUS! The first time I spoke to Melissa on the phone I gave her an idea of the look that I wanted for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I wanted elegant glamour all the way! From that description she said she knew exactly which members of her team she was going to match me up with for my trial appointment. To say that she set me up with an absolute dream team is a huge understatement!! My first appointment with Danielle, hair stylist and Nicole, makeup artist was wonderful!! Aside them both being amazingly talented, they could not have been more genuine or nicer. I felt as though I was in the company of dear friends that I had known for years. I consider myself extremely picky and a perfectionist when it comes to my hair and makeup.... and if I'm being honest; pretty much everything. But when I left Melissa's studio that day I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I knew that I was in excellent hands and was exactly where I belonged. Believe me when I say they did not disappoint on any level. Over a six-month period I scheduled three trials for hair and make up before deciding on a definite hair style and color pallet for my eye makeup. Each appointment was a positive experience in every way. Throughout the process communicating with Melissa was always pleasant and easy. She's an absolute doll! She and her team bent over backwards to accommodate my schedule every step along the way. It's hard to believe that four weeks have passed already since my dream wedding on September 22nd. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVVVVED my hair and makeup!!! Exactly what I wanted and Flawless!! My bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous! We were all thrilled! Thank you Melissa, Danielle and Nicole from the bottom of my heart for fulfilling my vision and for helping to make my day such a beautiful memory. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and getting to know all of you. I'm quite sure that our paths will cross again! Sending lots of love and my deepest gratitude to all of you always. xoxo, Lisa

Sent on 10/22/2018

Nicolette · Married on 08/05/2018

My wedding was 8-5-18 and I could not be happier with having chosen Melissa D'Aloia & Co for my hair and make up. I knew I had to book this team as I had been in other weddings they had done and everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup. Melissa was great to work with in the coordination of details and was extremely responsive anytime I reached out. Nicole was my make up artist and I cannot say enough about her. She is one of the most talented make up artists and everyone in my bridal party looked amazing. Kelly did my hair and was also incredilbe. She was so patient and worked with me to make sure I loved my hair as it was the one thing I was unsure about. Everyone in my bridal party's hair looked beautiful and loved their hair. I cannot say enough about this hair and make up team. They are incredibly professional, reliable and talented. They are the best!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Melissa is fantastic! She did the makeup for my wedding (along with 3 other bridesmaids and 2 moms) and I couldn't have been happier with her work. I am extremely picky about my makeup and for a while heavily considered doing my own makeup because of this (and to save money) but I'm so glad I chose to move forward with Melissa as she was well-worth the expense. After our trial, I made some changes to what I had initially asked for and Melissa carefully listened to everything I had to say and incorporated all of my feedback into the final look. Everything came out perfectly. I would highly recommend using her services.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Melissa! She was recommended by one of my bridesmaids who had used Melissa for her wedding and I am so thankful she was recommended to me! She is so easy to work with and did such an AMAZING job on both myself and my bridesmaids. I truly felt like a princess. Melissa really took the time to listen to what my vision was and she nailed it!!! I instantly knew I was in good hands! Thank you so much Melissa for making our day so perfect!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Theresa · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you Melissa & Co. my hair & make up were fantastic. made me look like a princess on my wedding day
    again, thank you

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about Melissa D'Aloia, Andrea (hair), and Bethany (make-up). Melissa was so good at responding to e-mails and making sure that everything went well leading up to the wedding. My MIL decided that she wanted a trial 3 weeks before our wedding! She was nervous about getting her hair and makeup done for the first time. They were so accommodating and fit her in for a trial during the busiest time of year. I was nervous on the actual wedding day that the hair/makeup would run late and mess up the rest of the schedule. I should not have been worrying at all. The ladies were super professional and made everything run smoothly. All of my bridesmaids, mom, MIL, and myself loved their hair and makeup. If there was something along the way we wanted to change, they were so flexible and good about making sure everyone was happy and comfortable. I highly recommend Melissa D'Aloia and her team for your wedding day. They are professional, organized, talented, and so easy to get along with!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Caryanne · Married on 05/18/2018

How do I start to write this review when I feel that words won’t do their work justice?? Let me start off by saying my bridesmaids and I received countless compliments on our hair and make-up throughout my entire wedding day! I can’t say enough wonderful things about Melissa and Andrea! From the quick responses to my emails, to my wonderful make-up and hair trial, to my wedding day, both women completely exceeded my expectations and totally blew me away! Throughout the entire process I felt completely comfortable with Melisa and Andrea and completely trusted their artistic talent. Not only are Melissa and Andrea extremely talented, they are both unbelievably kind, attentive, and professional. Melissa and Andrea were at my venue bright and early on my wedding day and stayed until my every girl looked their very best. I couldn’t stop staring at myself in the mirror because I had never felt more beautiful and I owed it all to them. I HIGHLY recommend Melissa and Andrea and want to thank them again for being so wonderful!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Melissa D'Aloia & Co.'s reply:

Caryanne! Thank you I have been thinking of you, congratulations to you I can't thank you enough for having us it was so wonderful to be apart of your day, I can't wait to see all of your amazing images please send them to us, lets catch up soon.

Jaime · Married on 12/17/2017

Melissa D'Aloia & Co. is THE BEST! From the moment I spoke with Melissa and met with Bethany (makeup) and Andrea (hair) for trials I knew I had to have them at my wedding! They are incredibly talented and have the best personality. Everyone in my bridal party loved them! I will always remember the feeling I had when I first looked in the mirror. I couldn't have imagined feeling any more beautiful than I felt that day. Bethany and Andrea thank you SO much for everything!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Melissa D'Aloia & Co.'s reply:

Jaime!! Congratulations I hope your day was amazing thank you for your feedback we are so honored to have been apart of your day wishing you all the best on your new journey in marriage

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2017

Melissa D’Aloia is an absolute doll and pro at what she does! I recently got married in September 2017 and hired Melissa’s company for my wedding day glam. Melissa did our makeup and Andrea did our hair and they didn’t disappoint! I had 7 girls in my bridal party plus myself, my mother and my mother-in-law so a total of 10 of us! I did my trial back in July and was so happy with the way everything turned out, I knew that on my wedding day I’d be just as happy! Both Melissa and Andrea were fabulous and made myself and my best gals feel and look gorgeous!! They were both so personable, warm & pros at what they do!! They made the morning getting ready all together so much fun!! I’m still receiving compliments on my wedding day hair & makeup!! I can’t thank them both enough! My best friend and matron of honor had used Melissa’s company for her wedding day glam and I was happy with them then, and even happier with them for my special day! They are reasonably priced, come to you and just make you and your bridal party feel really special – and in my book that’s priceless!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 27
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 28
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 29
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 30
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 31
    Melissa D'Aloia & Co. 32

Kristy · Married on 09/08/2017

Melissa and Sherinne did incredible work! My 4 bridesmaids, the 2 mothers and grandmother were all very impressed and loved their hair and makeup! We all felt like superstars. She came to my suite at the Olde Mill Inn, and was very fun and friendly while professional. I definitely recomend if you want to look your best!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kristy,

It was a true pleasure thank you for having us we were so happy to be apart of your day, we hope to see you soon and please send me photos.

Wishing you all the best on your new journey in marriage

Ruchi · Married on 06/25/2017

Melissa's team did a great job at making me look stunning on my wedding day! I am very happy with the results!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Melissa D'Aloia & Co.'s reply:

Congratulations Ruchi!! You looked amazing I hope you enjoyed your wedding day we are looking forward to seeing all your beautiful photos !! Best of luck on your new journey in marriage & thank you for trusting us on your special day !!

Kathryn · Married on 05/06/2017

I had been a bridesmaid in 2 weddings where Melissa's team was used and I was completely satisfied both times. I decided to book them for my wedding and was thrilled throughout the entire process. Melissa was always VERY responsive to my emails and so easy to work with. She did my make-up for an engagement shoot and I loved the way my make-up looked. On wedding day, I had Elena and also highly recommend her. In my experience with both Melissa and Elena, they are true professionals. I basically just told them "do what you think will look best" and they have such a talent for that they do, you can put your trust in either of them and know that you will look perfect. Melissa D'Aloia & Co. was one of my favorite wedding vendors and I would recommend them to any bride. They are also just fun, laid back people who you will enjoy chatting and laughing with - which makes wedding-morning even more fun and as stress-free as possible. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

J · Married on 11/19/2016

For me, hair & makeup was one of the most important and careful searches that I had to make when planning my wedding. I knew that if I wasn't happy with my hair/makeup, then I probably wouldn't be happy with how my photos or video came out either. After much research, I came across Melissa, and I am SO GLAD that I did. Perhaps I was more picky than I should have been, but I did not want my hair & makeup to look too "prom-y" or too "beauty contestant-esque." My girls and I also wanted a hair/makeup artist that could make us look glamorous, but still effortless. Natural, but not plain. Melissa and Tammy DID NOT disappoint. They knew EXACTLY what we wanted, and they completely delivered.

Every single person at the wedding, and every single person who viewed our photos have asked us for Melissa's information. Some of our guests had their hair/makeup done with different salons, and wished that they knew about Melissa and Tammy. Melissa only uses the finest and newest products (which was another important criteria of mine), and most importantly--- she knows what to do with them. Before I booked with Melissa, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find a makeup artist who would use the quality products necessary to keep my skin from becoming dry throughout our November wedding, but I knew from my trial in January that I was in good hands. Our hair and makeup lasted from the very moment we sat in the chair, up until our after party ended and we strolled back to our hotel rooms!

Working w/ Melissa/Tammy was such a pleasure and it was as stress-free as it couldve been. Melissa was always responsive with her emails, and the ladies showed up at 745 AM on the dot. I can't wait for another event so that I could have my hair/makeup done w/ Melissa and Tammy again!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Melissa D'Aloia & Co.'s reply:

Congratulations Sonja, I can't say thank you enough for your wonderful feedback we are so honored to have been apart of your wedding day from the moment we walked in you all made us feel right at home and that morning was so pleasant you are all such beautiful and wonderful ladies thank you so much for having us!! Congratulations wishing you so much love & luck on your new journey in marriage.
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with Melissa was so great!! She was recommended to us by our venue and I am so glad that they recommended her because she really made me feel and look beautiful. Emails were always responded to in a very timely fashion, and when a potential bump in the road rose up, Melissa was so professional and accommodating. On top of that, she made me look gorgeous!! And Joelle, the hair stylist, did an amazing job as well. My wedding party looked stunning and our hair and makeup stayed perfect all night long! Thank you Melissa!!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Melissa D'Aloia & Co.'s reply:

Congratulations Arielle, we were truly honored to be apart of your day you were such a pleasure to work with and we had a wonderful time with all of you ladies for such a large group we had a smooth day! Thank you for your wonderful feedback we want to wish you so much luck on your new journey in marriage and we are looking forward to seeing all of your amazing & beautiful photos!

Best wishes~ Mel

Cristina · Married on 11/05/2016

Melissa is an exceptionally talented makeup artist and one of my favorite vendors from my wedding. She is extremely professional, always promptly responding to my and my wedding planner's emails, and arrived at my house on time (early) on the day of the wedding. Melissa did makeup for me, my bridal party, mother and niece and everyone loved the way they looked. I showed Melissa a picture of what I wanted during the trial and she was able to replicate it and make it look even better in person. In addition to her makeup skills, she is a kind and interesting person and was a calming presence for me during the process. I was so happy with my makeup on my wedding day and can't wait to use Melissa again for future events that require professional makeup. I could not have been happier with Melissa's services and confidently recommend her for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/25/2016