Linda Vista Ave., Haledon, NJ 07508 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 50
  • Deals 1

About Celia Milton Celebrant

Celia Milton Wedding Services is a trio of stellar officiants located in North Haledon, New Jersey. They create and perform unique weddings throughout the tri-state area, including North Haledon, West Orange, Sparta and Bernards Township. Since 2006, they have been collaborating with couples all over the tri-state area. Whether your plans include 300 of your closest friends in a grand venue or six people in the park; whether it's your first wedding or your vow renewal, Celia should be the person you call first. Because she will be the only call you make.

Experience

Celia Milton, brings a unique blend of talents to her work as an officiant and Celebrant. Over 20 years ago, she started her own successful company as a chef and event planner. orchestrating weddings and commitment ceremonies. After getting her degree at Union Theological Seminary in NYC and training at Celebrant USA, she started Celia Milton Wedding Services to serve diverse couples of all (or no)N faiths and backgrounds. As a writer, Celia draws on a rich variety of traditional and contemporary resources, which allows her to blend the inspiring and the significant with the humorous and the unexpected. That's a fabulous way to start a day like no other!

Celia Milton Wedding Services offers personalized options to every couple. For some couples, that means a "short and sweet" ceremony; for others, it's a chance to tell their singular story to a group of friends and family. Celia and her officiants easily blend tradition, innovation and ritual into an imaginative and unique wedding ceremony that is just right for each couple; in fact many guests mistake them for family members! Celia offers a variety of ceremonies, including:

• Civil unions and same-sex weddings
  • Interfaith ceremony
  • Non-religious
  • Single religion

Follow Celia Milton Celebrant on
Cheung002celia
Jim and Arlene, a great couple who just couldn't keep a straight face!
A handfasting is a moving ceremony that can  add a note of Celtic drama and inspiration to your...
A handfasting is a moving ceremony that can add a note of Celtic drama and inspiration to your...
Everyone in white and drinking rose champagne. Quite the stylish event!
Everyone in white and drinking rose champagne. Quite the stylish event!
On the way to the ceremony space!
On the way to the ceremony space!
How wonderful to include the four legged fuzzies in the ceremony!
How wonderful to include the four legged fuzzies in the ceremony!
An early morning, lakeside wedding in the fall
An early morning, lakeside wedding in the fall
The Celtic Handfasting
The Celtic Handfasting
Wedding rings
Wedding rings
Another wonderful and stylish couple who incorporated so many interesting elements into their nj...
Another interesting element that you might want to include.
Another interesting element that you might want to include.
What an amazing celebration, and thanks to NJ for making it possible (and legal!)
Nothing like a flowerdog...
Nothing like a flowerdog...
What a fabulous day at the beautiful Crossed Keys Inn, in Tranquility NJ!
What a fabulous day at the beautiful Crossed Keys Inn, in Tranquility NJ!
Bride wearing sneakers
kellyceremony1
chad3
meryl2
Celia Milton Celebrant
Some very cool guests at one of my beach weddings!
Some very cool guests at one of my beach weddings!
Copyofwendyandjoe2
nicole1
kissingballflowers
shelleyandkeith
ceremony2
Celia Milton Celebrant
This couple's tiny family member was part of their celebration!
This couple's tiny family member was part of their celebration!
chad2

Celia Milton Celebrant 4
Celia Milton Celebrant 5

Susan Freeman · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Celia Nailed It!

I found Celia and a few other potential officiants through this site and after talking with Celia I knew I wanted her to perform the ceremony. We had several phone conversations leading up to the day. Celia took the time to get to know us and made us so comfortable with the wording we chose. She is thoughtful, insightful, funny and truly cares about making this day special for you. I thought the reception and dancing would be my favorite part of the wedding but the ceremony was more than I could have wished for. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so, so much! What a sweet wedding and such a lovely relaxed location! It really is one of my favorites, and I know your friends and family had a great time!

Best wishes for a wonderful ***married*** holiday!!! And congratulations again!

Katie Burger · Married on 11/08/2019

Personal & Intimate Ceremony in Brooklyn

My husband and I wanted a unique ceremony that felt personal & intimate for everyone involved. After watching Celia's videos from other weddings I knew she would deliver exactly what we were looking for. She got to know us and asked questions that made us feel at ease and reassured. I was asked so many times at our wedding how I knew Celia, everyone thought we must have known each other prior to the wedding because of how personal and invested she was during our ceremony. Celia is amazing! She was quick and humorous when she needed to be but then emotional and so sincere throughout the entire ceremony. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. I know it can be a scary process picking people to be part of your special day, especially the ceremony. We didn't want it to be boring but we also didn't want it to be a show. We wanted our story to be told to everyone we loved most. Celia was the perfect officiant for us. She will always be part of my memories of our wedding day. Thank you, Celia!

Celia Milton Celebrant 6
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Celia Milton Celebrant's reply:

Hi! Thank you so, so much! I absolutely loved your wedding! Every detail was so personal and so 'you'! The Winery was such a warm, sweet location, and have to say that your DJ's playlist was probably one of the most inventive and expressive I've ever heard. Your careful attention to detail came though in every corner of the night!
    Best wishes for a wonderful 'married' Thanksgiving!!!

Celia

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Celia Milton Celebrant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 592.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 111.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Buddhist
    Hindu
    Jewish
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
    NJ
    NY
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Celia Milton Celebrant 1
    Free Love! (or at least less expensive love!)
    If you recommend a couple to me and we get to work together, I will rebate 10% of your fee to you! No expiration date! You can even refer people BEFORE your wedding (well, as long as we're working together!) What a great way to have the officiant you want (oh, that would be me, lol!) at a price that could be, well, zero!

• Heart Song Ceremonies
    Heart Song Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I just know Celia Milton, Life-Cycle Celebrant, will be great fit for you. She will create for you an amazing Wedding Day with a romantic and memorable ceremony. She only offers personalized ceremonies, and presents them with great heart and respect. It is her calling to celebrate the most important times in life with reverence as well as joy. As a fellow Life-Cycle Celebrant, I am proud to call her my colleague and Sister Celebrant. Rev. Alethea Devi, Life-Cycle Celebrant, Portland Oregon

• Olde Mill Inn
    Olde Mill Inn Hotel Weddings

She is always pleasant and works here frequently.

• APA Hotel Woodbridge
    APA Hotel Woodbridge Hotel Weddings

Celia Milton's ceremonies and unions are heartfelt, warm, and personalized. Each client receives her undivided attention to detail and professional service. We will continue to endorse her and refer clients to her for an exceptional wedding experience.

• Linda Vista Ave. Haledon, New Jersey, 07508 See on map