Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania View map Visit website

Serving Central PA and surrounding areas. Non-denominational ceremonies by a compassionate, non-judgmental professional for ALL couples in love!!
YES, we're open during COVID-19

Call 717-222-9173 or visit website and complete the CONTACT form.

What do you want?

The ceremony is the heart and soul of the day and will set the tone of your marriage. Why should your ceremony be dictated to you any more than your dress or the food at your reception. Rev. Judith offers you a simple and fun way to customize EVERY element of your ceremony from the opening greeting to the final pronouncement. She is truly the Officiant for the discerning couple who VALUE their ceremony. After all, don't you DESERVE more than a generic ceremony?

When you work with Rev. Judith, YOU create a completely unique ceremony which bridges the old tracitions with the modern contemporary in what she calls "re-traditionalizing." When you have ownership, YOU are in control.

What could be more fun than actually "Tying the Knot" on yor wedding day?

Many of Rev. Judith's couples want a ceremony that is different from the norm that their guests have seen a hundred times before, and more unique to them as a couple. Those couples often decide to include a Handfasting where she discusses the old traditions, and you Tie the Knot.

And remember, Cheaper is rarely better. A good price on a bad professional is NO DEAL!

ELOPING or having a Micro-WEDDING? Check our www.ElopePA for information on her smaller packages.

Become a fan on Facebook for latest news, photos, tips and more!

You can also find her on Pinterest!

Experience

Rev. Judith received her Masters of Divinity (M.Div), with a focus on Spirituality, in 1999. She was ordained in 2005, and has spent many years as a healthcare chaplain in both the nursing home setting and with Hospice. She is a veteran of the US Air Force, and is married for 30 years. She has two grown children and one grandchild.

Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div, Wedding Officiant is authorized to perform ceremonies in Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC. She is able to fulfill all your spiritual leader needs, from weddings, to Baby Namings, to funerals. Rev. Judith works with couples who are:

• Christian
  • Hindu
  • Native American
  • Celtic
  • Zoroastrian
  • Compassionate, non-judgmental services for ALL couples in love!!

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MD
NJ
NC
PA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Kate
    Kate H. Married on 05/04/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Rev. Judith L. Guasch was absolutely perfect. The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for, and she didn't need any excessive direction from us; she just knew exactly what we wanted. I'm sure it is difficult to try and learn the dynamic of a couple in such a short time for a wedding ceremony, but she makes it seem easy. With only a couple phone calls I was sure I had nothing to worry about. Our wedding ceremony was a little unconventional, it was held aboard a moving train. This made for a bit of a bumpy ceremony, but she handled it very well. From personal touches in the ceremony reading, to surprising me with the color fabric I wanted for my handfasting ceremony, she went above and beyond. I highly recommend Rev. Judith L. Guasch for your ceremony.
    Heather Married on 12/21/2020

Lovely Experience

Rev. Judith was a pleasure to work with. I can't tell you how impressed we were with her kindness and professionalism. Robert and I I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, including the snow. It was a wonderful and memorable experience.
  • Nadia
    Nadia H. Married on 11/07/2020

Rev. Judith is super amazing and one of the nicest people I have come across

from the first day I spoke to Rev. Judith I knew she would be officiating my wedding. she was super nice and so welcoming. I was able to talk with her freely and she had so much patience for us. I would definitely recommend her. she is very supportive and also sensitive to the type of wedding you want to have. I had an awesome wedding day thanks to Rev, Judith. I am so happy she officiated my wedding.

Nadia

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Wyndham Gettysburg Wyndham Gettysburg Hotel Weddings

I witnessed a wedding ceremony performed by Reverend Judith this past year. I never realized how personalized and beautiful it was until I witnessed it. She can do any denomination and can customize to your preference. I highly recommend her.

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister Wedding Officiants

Rev. Judith is one of only two Officiants I ever recommend to couples if I am already booked. She is very experienced, knowledgeable and well-respected in the wedding industry. She truly cares about her couples and understands the blessing it is to be a part of each wedding.

Jonathan Kunkle Classical Guitarist Jonathan Kunkle Classical Guitarist Wedding Musicians

I have done weddings with Rev. Judith and have noticed she has a great rapport with the couples . No two services are exactly the same, they are individualized to each wedding. She is also well organized, she prints out an itinerary of the service for the musicians so we are all on the same page literally and figuratively. There is no guess work about what should happen when. She also carries a portable sound system to perform the service, this is very important, especially when ceremonies are outdoors, so all the guests can hear the service. She is a professional at her craft, I would feel confident in recommending to anyone who needs an officiant.

Mechanicsburg, PA Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, 17050

Serving Central PA & MD
Location of (Rev. Judith L. Guasch, M.Div. Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding