Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister

Lancaster, PA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

❤ Welcoming All Couples for 11 Years

❤ Whether you're planning on eloping, having a small gathering or a big festivity, your ceremony is the beginning of your marriage and your life long commitment to one another. So it deserves the attention, creativity, and expertise of a professional who will walk you through each step of creating a ceremony that reflects your love for each other. Since 2010, I've assisted more than 1,500 couples with their momentous occasion. As you will notice from the reviews, I have a solid track record of dependability and I'll give the same care to you.

❤ To give you some background, I chose an Interfaith Seminary because I honor all paths. After graduating from their two-year program, I was ordained as an Interfaith Minister which provides me with full authorization to officiate weddings in all 50 states and its territories. This is important for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Every county in PA will fully recognize clergy who have received proper state approved ordination, and also district justices and mayors. Due to my lifetime legal authorization, my signature on your marriage license will never be in question. That's a big deal and it's something you shouldn't have to worry about in the years to come.

❤ I have a degree in Communications (Human Communications) and am studying for a degree in Social Work. It's always an extra special moment when guests pull me aside as I'm exiting a ceremony to say how much they loved the ceremony and my soothing tonal quality of voice. Those treasured compliments show that I accomplished my mission which is to create and deliver a meaningful ceremony for my couples and their loved ones.

❤ As an Interfaith Minister, I welcome ALL couples and ALL paths: non-religious, religious, spiritual, interfaith, anywhere your heart leads you.

❤ My goal is to make the creation of your ceremony easy and smooth for you. Based on your preferences (non-religious, religious, interfaith, spiritual, theme wedding, etc), you will receive a customized first draft of the ceremony with a variety of choices in wording for each segment. You will also receive a listing of poems and readings. You may choose from the array of options provided and/or add others you may have in mind. There is also a very special segment that I offer and it's a significant way to personalize your ceremony even further. Your ceremony can be as simple or as elaborate as you would like.

❤ For my availability, please contact me by message, text, email, or phone. Complete info including pricing is in detail on my website. The ceremony fees range from $150 - $600. I would love to hear what you envision for your wedding day so we can start creating the moment your forever begins.

Kelly is pleased to accommodate her clients' visions and considers it an honor to partake in ceremonies for all seasons of life. She mostly provides services in the Central Pennsylvania region, and her credentials authorize her in the entire U.S. and its territories.

• Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Brianne
    Brianne G. Getting married on 11/26/2021

Thankful for Rev. Kelly

Rev. Kelly was amazing from the very beginning. During these hard times due to the COVID Pandemic, our original wedding plans were cancelled. Unsure what to do, I reached out to her to see if she was willing and available upon short notice. With no hesitation, Rev. Kelly sent us everything we needed to plan our special day. On 4/18/20 we had a beautiful ceremony on our front porch. Her words were beautiful and it will be a day we will never forget! Thank you Rev. Kelly for helping us make the best of our situation!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Brianne. It was an honor to help you and Ryan confirm your commitment to each other. It's a ceremony that I'll always remember and it was a bright spot during these uncertain times.
  • Christi
    Christi S. Married on 10/10/2021

Short and sweet elopement, just what we wanted!

Kelly was so helpful with our little COVID-elopement marriage. The ceremony was short and sweet (just what we wanted), and the process was a breeze. She was very flexible and understanding when I asked to change the time, and she suggested a location that was beautiful. Just what we were looking for, I highly recommend!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Christi. It was a joy to work with you even in that super short time. Have a beautiful life together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

HD Entertainment HD Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rev. Kelly Jo is a wonderful professional to work with and makes any event that much easier to coordinate. She is kind, caring and attune to detail, making your ceremony a great experience for all involved. My first choice for an officiant, as she married my husband, step son and me some three years ago!

Soundwaves Entertainment Soundwaves Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with Rev. Kelly Jo on many weddings We always love and enjoy working with her! She is one of our favorite officiants to work with! It's always a pleasure to arrive at a wedding and know that we will be working with her. We know that the ceremony is going to run like clockwork! We highly recommend her!

Top Hat Entertainment DJs Top Hat Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Such an amazing person and officiant! She is awesome! Love her!

PO Box 8374 Pennsylvania; All 50 States and its territories Lancaster, PA, 17604
Location of (Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding