Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister

PO Box 8374 Pennsylvania; All 50 States and its territories, Lancaster, PA 17604 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister

❤ All Couples and All Paths ❤

Hello, I'm an Interfaith Minister who honors all couples and all paths, and I've been officiating fulltime since 2010. You will find complete info including fees on the Weddings page of my pretty website. It's worth the visit! Thank you for considering me as your Officiant ❤

Kelly is pleased to accommodate her clients' visions and considers it an honor to partake in ceremonies for all seasons of life. She mostly provides services in the Central Pennsylvania region, and her credentials authorize her in the entire U.S. and its territories.

Follow Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister on

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister 7
  • Lianne

Lianne Bobal · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Kelly was so great to work with! Her personality is so calming and so sincere. I knew from the moment that we met her that she would be a perfect fit for our wedding. She guided us in creating the most beautiful ceremony that fit us as a couple and a family. When we had questions or concerns she always had an answer that put us at ease. She is so patient, kind and just so wonderful. I would recommend her over and over again. We cannot thank her enough for making our day perfect.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

I'm so glad to know that the experience was as wonderful for you as it was for me. I truly enjoyed working with both of you. Best wishes always.
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

We were so happy with our ceremony officiated by Kelly! She was very prompt with answering emails, calls, and questions. She was very organized as well! We loved that we had the ability to completely personalize our ceremony...and add special touches to make it completely unique to us. I highly recommend Reverend Kelly Jo!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachael! I loved working with both of you and am glad the experience was everything you were hoping for.

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• HD Entertainment
    HD Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rev. Kelly Jo is a wonderful professional to work with and makes any event that much easier to coordinate. She is kind, caring and attune to detail, making your ceremony a great experience for all involved. My first choice for an officiant, as she married my husband, step son and me some three years ago!

• Soundwaves Entertainment
    Soundwaves Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with Rev. Kelly Jo on many weddings We always love and enjoy working with her! She is one of our favorite officiants to work with! It's always a pleasure to arrive at a wedding and know that we will be working with her. We know that the ceremony is going to run like clockwork! We highly recommend her!

• Top Hat Entertainment DJs
    Top Hat Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Such an amazing person and officiant! She is awesome! Love her!

• PO Box 8374 Pennsylvania; All 50 States and its territories Lancaster, PA, 17604 See on map