Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister

PO Box 8374 Pennsylvania; All 50 States and its territories, Lancaster, PA 17604 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister

❤ All Couples Welcomed for Weddings Big & Small ❤

❤ Whether you're planning on eloping, having a small gathering or a big festivity, your ceremony is the beginning of your marriage and your life long commitment to one another. So it deserves the attention, creativity, and expertise of a professional who will walk you through each step of creating a ceremony that reflects your love for each other. Over the past 10 years, I've assisted more than 1,500 couples with their momentous occasion. As you will notice from the reviews, I have a solid track record of dependability and I'll give the same care to you.

❤ To give you some background, I chose an Interfaith Seminary because I honor all paths. After graduating from their two-year program, I was ordained as an Interfaith Minister which provides me with full authorization to officiate weddings in all 50 states and its territories. This is important for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Every county in PA will fully recognize clergy who have received proper state approved ordination, and also district justices and mayors. Due to my lifetime legal authorization, my signature on your marriage license will never be in question. That's a big deal and it's something you shouldn't have to worry about in the years to come.

❤ In addition to my position as an authorized Officiant, I have a degree in Communications and am a highly-skilled writer and public speaker. It's always an extra special moment when guests pull me aside as I'm exiting a ceremony to say how much they loved the ceremony and my soothing tonal quality of voice. Those treasured compliments show that I accomplished my mission which is to create and deliver a meaningful ceremony for my couples and their loved ones.

❤ As an Interfaith Minister, I welcome ALL couples and ALL paths: non-religious, religious, spiritual, interfaith, anywhere your heart leads you.

❤ My goal is to make the creation of your ceremony easy and smooth for you. Based on your preferences (non-religious, religious, interfaith, spiritual, theme wedding, etc), you will receive a customized first draft of the ceremony with a variety of choices in wording for each segment. You will also receive a listing of poems and readings. You may choose from the array of options provided and/or add others you may have in mind. There is also a very special segment that I offer and it's a significant way to personalize your ceremony even further. Your ceremony can be as simple or as elaborate as you would like.

❤ For my availability, please contact me by message, text, email or phone. Complete info including pricing is in detail on my website and I invite you to visit. While you're there, take a look at the About Me page to read how I began my journey as an Officiant. I would love to hear what you envision for your wedding day so we can start creating the moment your forever begins.

Kelly is pleased to accommodate her clients' visions and considers it an honor to partake in ceremonies for all seasons of life. She mostly provides services in the Central Pennsylvania region, and her credentials authorize her in the entire U.S. and its territories.

Follow Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister on
Forever one
rachel and joey 2017 2

188 Reviews for Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister

Alexandra Park · Married on 11/29/2019

She was great to work with and very organized

She did a fantastic job and it she made everything easy for us.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm glad the experience was all you were hoping for. Best wishes!

Amy R. · Married on 11/02/2019

100% Recommend!

Rev. Kelly made everything so simple! It was so personalized that we felt we had written the ceremony ourselves... Many guests came up to us throughout the evening to say that it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever heard! Rev. Kelly was so responsive & easy to work with, you are so very lucky if you’re able to have her be involved in your big day!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! I truly loved working with you and Dan and am so glad the experience was wonderful for you too.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• HD Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rev. Kelly Jo is a wonderful professional to work with and makes any event that much easier to coordinate. She is kind, caring and attune to detail, making your ceremony a great experience for all involved. My first choice for an officiant, as she married my husband, step son and me some three years ago!

• Soundwaves Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with Rev. Kelly Jo on many weddings We always love and enjoy working with her! She is one of our favorite officiants to work with! It's always a pleasure to arrive at a wedding and know that we will be working with her. We know that the ceremony is going to run like clockwork! We highly recommend her!

• Top Hat Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Such an amazing person and officiant! She is awesome! Love her!

• PO Box 8374 Pennsylvania; All 50 States and its territories Lancaster, PA, 17604 See on map
    Location of (Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister)