222 Eden Road, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 450
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Eden Resort & Suites

Eden Resort & Suites is a wedding venue located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The WeddingWire Couples' Choice award-winning hotel is the perfect setting to host your special day and one of the most beautiful venues in the area. Eden Resort & Suites' on-site special event manager will assist you in planning the grand or intimate wedding ceremony or reception of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Eden Resort & Suites can accommodate up to 330 wedding guests in its modern indoor and outdoor event spaces. The hotel has five ballrooms that can be decorated in any style that fits your needs. The venue also has a courtyard area that is ideal for a luxurious reception.

Eden Resort & Suites offers the following wedding event services:

123 Reviews for Eden Resort & Suites

1 User photo

H · Married on 01/25/2020

Best. Venue. Ever.

I never thought my wedding would be so beautiful and dreamy. I wish I could relive it all over again. Thanks to the talented staff at the Eden who made it all possible!!

Thanks to Allison, Merle, Tina, and Shelby for being so accommodating and a pleasure to work with!!! ❤️🥰

Allison is amazing in making sure all the details were in place and asked really great questions to help me make sure that the wedding had a realistic timeline. She did a great job making sure the centerpieces and other items were in place for the guests! It was so perfect!

Merle is fantastic in answering all of our questions and is super responsive to all our inquiries! She is also super organized and very detail-oriented. We had a incredible experience nailing down the wedding details with her!

Tina is an absolute pleasure to work with from setting our wedding date and guiding us through the next steps! This wedding would not have been possible without her.

Shelby is a wonderful wedding coordinator who helped us figure out the details and assisted with our taste testing. It’s unfortunate she’s no longer with the Eden, but everyone on the team are just as wonderful and I am super grateful!

The Courtyard is such a beautiful venue and I thought it was too good to be true. The first time we visited we immediately fell in love! Also can’t ignore the fact that they had wonderful wedding packages and our guests loved the food, the setup, and the location!

Shoutout to Tammy, Amanda, Tiffany, Selena, Lauren, and Eric for serving us on multiple occasions during taste test, rehearsal dinner, wedding reception, and the most famous Eden Champagne Brunch!!! Such a beautiful Eden Resort experience! Also loved having so much fun on the dance floor with Tiffany, Selena, and Lauren!!! Tammy (catering manager) checked in with me if I was okay because our groomsmen dragged them, but I loved having them there! Made me feel like Eden values their employees. Tiffany showed so much potential on her first day at the Eden and I hope she continues to touch more lives!

Also Annitria was very memorable and friendly and loved her patience during the check-in process.

We had some slight bumps over some of the custom items on our agreement, but the Eden handled them well and they were very patient in ironing out the details with us.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Eden Resort — The Courtyard for your next wedding venue! Amazing people, premium service, and Grade A location!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Phuong

Phuong Tao · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommended for your wedding day

If you're reading this, you're probably researching a venue for your special day. If you scroll down and read all of the 5 star reviews, you can probably be confident that you'll have a great experience with the Eden Resort. My review will add one more to their stellar reputation.

What more can I say that hasn't been said already from the other reviews. When my wife and I were searching for a venue, we were limited since not many can hold 250+ in the Lancaster, PA area. The Eden was on the short list but we are glad we went with the Courtyard in the Eden. It's a great indoor setting for the reception.

We decided to go with the buffet option for a more simplified process so that we wouldn't have to organize and keep track of table and food choices. We received many positive comments from our guests that the food was amazing. Many went back a 2nd or 3rd time. People loved the prime rib, which is what they're known for.

In addition to the great venue and food, many people commented how wonderful the service was. All of the waiters and servers did a great job in keeping the tables and food lines moving, clearing off the tables, etc.

About the only thing I would change in the process is asking for an upgraded room. They do provide you with a free suite but it's quite small. If you want to have a bit more room and natural light for your photographer, it might be worth upgrading.

Leading up to the wedding day, Shelby was amazing. Responsive and helpful in all the various questions that we head and also helpful in working with us and the vendors leading up to the wedding day. There is a lot going on during those days leading up to your wedding and it can be very stressful. Shelby and her team made the process very smooth and relieved some of the stress and anxiety that can occur during the process.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

I can't thank Shelby and the staff at Eden enough for hosting my wedding day. Planning my wedding day from across the country was certainly a challenge, but it was such a relief having a reliable venue to make the process easier.

The day of went so smoothly. I was feeling all kinds of nervous, especially when I had to leave to get my makeup done. I came back and my florist was setting up and I didn't have to do anything.

All the food I tasted was amazing. No complaints there at all. And everything was beautifully presented, as well.

Most importantly, I was so impressed with the staff. Shelby did so much for me, especially keeping my mind at ease and keeping me calm. She is very confident in her work (and she should be!) and that really helps to ease any concerns or butterflies. I knew everything would work out, and it did.

The wait staff was attentive, not intrusive, and polite. We spent a lot of time in the bar at Arthur's and the bartenders there were fantastic as well. They took care of us and definitely the rest of our friends/family too.

Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Eden Resort & Suites Pricing

Eden Resort & Suites Price Rates

Eden Resort & Suites FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 4748.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 3040.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 23.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Hotel
    Resort
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February

• fun 101.3
    fun 101.3 Rehearsal Dinner

Everyone at the Eden Resort & Suites has been wonderful to work with. I've worked with them for 6 years and they've always gone above and beyond. Tina is very accommodating and so easy to work with.

• Occasions Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

The Eden Resort consistently provides delicious food and great service at the weddings we do there. Their banquet staff is very easy to work with. Everything goes smoothly during the wedding reception.

• Wendi's Cakes Wedding Cakes

I have been delivering wedding cakes and florals to the Eden Resort for the past 18 years, and I am always impressed by the same things when we arrive . . . the staff is helpful and friendly, the tables are ready for the cake and floral centerpieces, and all of the items that my client needs to return are packed carefully. After servicing weddings as many years as I have there have been countless times at other reception sites when cake items were either discarded or returned damaged -- but never at the Eden! The sales team does an outstanding job, and the banquet associates are absolutely top-notch!

• 222 Eden Road Lancaster, 17601 See on map
    717-775-6386 (Phone number)
    Location of (Eden Resort & Suites)