222 Eden Road, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 20 to 450
Availability Check your date

About Eden Resort & Suites

Eden Resort & Suites is a wedding venue located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The WeddingWire Couples' Choice award-winning hotel is the perfect setting to host your special day and one of the most beautiful venues in the area. Eden Resort & Suites' on-site special event manager will assist you in planning the grand or intimate wedding ceremony or reception of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Eden Resort & Suites can accommodate up to 330 wedding guests in its modern indoor and outdoor event spaces. The hotel has five ballrooms that can be decorated in any style that fits your needs. The venue also has a courtyard area that is ideal for a luxurious reception.

Eden Resort & Suites offers the following wedding event services:

presidential ballroom view
34d2cf0137558a1b McMasters Photography Eden 5

121 Reviews for Eden Resort & Suites

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

I can't thank Shelby and the staff at Eden enough for hosting my wedding day. Planning my wedding day from across the country was certainly a challenge, but it was such a relief having a reliable venue to make the process easier.

The day of went so smoothly. I was feeling all kinds of nervous, especially when I had to leave to get my makeup done. I came back and my florist was setting up and I didn't have to do anything.

All the food I tasted was amazing. No complaints there at all. And everything was beautifully presented, as well.

Most importantly, I was so impressed with the staff. Shelby did so much for me, especially keeping my mind at ease and keeping me calm. She is very confident in her work (and she should be!) and that really helps to ease any concerns or butterflies. I knew everything would work out, and it did.

The wait staff was attentive, not intrusive, and polite. We spent a lot of time in the bar at Arthur's and the bartenders there were fantastic as well. They took care of us and definitely the rest of our friends/family too.

Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Eden Resort & Suites FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,748.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,040.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 23.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 450
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 7
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Resort
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February

• fun 101.3
    fun 101.3 Banquet Halls

Everyone at the Eden Resort & Suites has been wonderful to work with. I've worked with them for 6 years and they've always gone above and beyond. Tina is very accommodating and so easy to work with.

• Occasions Disc Jockeys
    Occasions Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

The Eden Resort consistently provides delicious food and great service at the weddings we do there. Their banquet staff is very easy to work with. Everything goes smoothly during the wedding reception.

• Wendi's Cakes
    Wendi's Cakes Wedding Cakes

I have been delivering wedding cakes and florals to the Eden Resort for the past 18 years, and I am always impressed by the same things when we arrive . . . the staff is helpful and friendly, the tables are ready for the cake and floral centerpieces, and all of the items that my client needs to return are packed carefully. After servicing weddings as many years as I have there have been countless times at other reception sites when cake items were either discarded or returned damaged -- but never at the Eden! The sales team does an outstanding job, and the banquet associates are absolutely top-notch!

• 222 Eden Road Lancaster, 17601 See on map