119 Reviews for Eden Resort & Suites

Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
119 Eden Resort & Suites Reviews

I can't thank Shelby and the staff at Eden enough for hosting my wedding day. Planning my wedding day from across the country was certainly a challenge, but it was such a relief having a reliable venue to make the process easier.

The day of went so smoothly. I was feeling all kinds of nervous, especially when I had to leave to get my makeup done. I came back and my florist was setting up and I didn't have to do anything.

All the food I tasted was amazing. No complaints there at all. And everything was beautifully presented, as well.

Most importantly, I was so impressed with the staff. Shelby did so much for me, especially keeping my mind at ease and keeping me calm. She is very confident in her work (and she should be!) and that really helps to ease any concerns or butterflies. I knew everything would work out, and it did.

The wait staff was attentive, not intrusive, and polite. We spent a lot of time in the bar at Arthur's and the bartenders there were fantastic as well. They took care of us and definitely the rest of our friends/family too.

Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married in the Courtyard at the Eden Resort. Everything was perfect. From meeting with Merle to pick a date and figure out our budget. To sitting down with Shelby multiple times to get every detail perfect. The day of my wedding was so incredibly stress free. My bridesmaids and I were able to get ready in the fountain suite which had windows to look into the courtyard! It was amazing. Shelby checked on us throughout the morning. The staff at the reception were so accommodating to our friends and family. Tammy made sure that food was sent up to our room and that we were taken care of. She made sure that we had everything we needed. This place is absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Indoor

Picking a venue for your special day can be so stressful and tedious because it plays such an important role in one of the most important days of your life!! I can confidently tell you that we couldn’t have chosen a better venue! I can honestly say that my wedding day was perfect and flawless at the Eden which is saying a lot for a wedding day! The team there is absolutely amazing especially Merle and Shelby! They both were so prompt and helpful answering any questions that I had along the way as well as ensuring that everything matched our vision we had for our special day! The level of service overall is seriously so professional and amazing as well, from the bartenders to those serving the food everyone was all fantastic!We truly could not reccomend this venue enough!! My husband and I truly had our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Ali, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at the Eden were incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process as well as the entire wedding day and night. Have nothing but great things to say all around. Would definitely recommend this to anyone!!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding. From the staff to the food to the service it was perfect. It’s well worth the money having all of your wedding needs plus hotel rooms in one spot. Our guests also loved it.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Indoor, Chairs

The Eden Resort & Suites is absolutely breathtaking and Kris Becker is the nicest and most helpful person you will ever meet! We wanted a 3-1 ceremony, reception & place for guests to stay and the Eden was the perfect choice. Kris and her team set everything up for us just the way we wanted and made sure that we were happy with everything throughout the whole process. She is truly a rock star! We also had our rehearsal dinner here and the food for both nights was outstanding! Couldn't recommend the Eden more.

Profile Picture User4832561, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens

Thanks to the staff at Eden Resort our wedding day was perfect! It did start off a little bumpy, but once Kris took over everything was fantastic. They were flexible with special requests and even accommodated myself and a couple guests with food allergies. The location was a huge plus because while they are located in Lancaster, they are right off the Oregon Pike exit and super easy and convenient to find. The nice thing about Eden Resort is the hotel accommodations for out of town guests and brunch the following morning are all things that can be planned in one place which is less hassle for the bride and guests. Some things to keep in mind: they use the term place cards and escort cards interchangeably (when they are 2 different things, so if you want assigned seating make that clear from the beginning) and if you have welcome bags some guests might be missed if they use the online check-in feature in advance instead of going to the front desk. Also, Eden does not hold a standard food tasting during the meal selection process. What they offer is an entire meal to try before you choose your entree. In the end my husband and I didn't even worry about tasting the meal in advance. We have eaten at their Champagne Brunch many times over the years and their restaurant Arthur's... basically... any food that Eden prepares will be tasty and amazing. We chose the herb chicken and apple brandy pork and guests were raving about their meals. Our wedding was held in the Courtyard with only 102 guests and we were a little concerned that there weren't enough people, but the tables were positioned so perfectly it was hard to tell we had a smaller party. (I believe the room can accommodate around 300 guests). In the end, so happy to say Eden was our venue spot, they are worth every penny and will bend over backwards to make your wedding day special!

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/2/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Linens, Chairs

I loved our wedding at Eden Resorts! The staff were all friendly and accommodating, and our wedding was beautiful, we chose the Crystal Ballroom for our reception and it looked like a dream! It happened to rain right at the time our ceremony was to start, so we waited 30 minutes while the rain stopped and the staff went to work changing out all the chairs from the Garden Terrace so our guests had dry seats for our ceremony. Everything went on without a hitch and was perfect!

Profile Picture kelli, 6/24/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Accommodations, Chairs, Uncovered Outdoor

Chris Becker handled our wedding. It was in the Courtyard. It was the best day of my life and the venue could not have been better. It was absolutely beautiful. Everyone loved the food and atmosphere. Chris handled the whole evening and made sure everything was perfect for us. Everything went smoothly, from the set-up, the service, the dinner, drinks and dancing. I would recommend this venue very very highly.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Linens, Indoor

I can't even begin to explain how incredibly perfect my wedding day was. Kris Becker is equivalent to superwoman throughout this whole process. Not only was she extremely responsive and diligent, but she made very great recommendations for reasonably piced cakes (that were super delicious and totally affordable!!) on my actual wedding day, Kris went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable, relaxed and informed as to what was going on. Unfortunately, it was rainy on my wedding day and we couldn't have the ceremony outside but Kris pulled some strings and helped make our now inside ceremony look amazing and beautiful! Throughout the entire day she was easy to contact and always ready to help! I couldn't have asked for a more professional staff and the entire day went so smoothly. Kris really helped out during the ceremony with getting everyone lined up and letting us know when to walk down the isle, it was super helpful!! But after the ceremony, the banquet staff took over and they were very attentive towarss our needs-always asking if we needed more food or drinks and being extremely polite and friendly! You would be a crazy to nit have your wedding at Eden resort. It is too amazing to pass up and I have nothing but the mkst amazing memories from my wedding day. Thank you Eden for everything!!

Profile Picture User6749831, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kris Becker was great to work with. She answered all of my emails in a timely manner. She met with me when my crazy schedule allowed. She helped us make great decisions and put us at ease with their terrific staff. They made accommodations for my handicap family members. We had scooters dropped off there and special provisions were made to have plated meals for them during our buffet style meal. When I say that they are accomadting, that is a understatement. They were absolutely wonderful. If it weren't for Kris, I could have easily become a bridzilla. LOL. The venue was beautiful, the food and the service was incredible. I would highly recommend The Eden Resort!

Profile Picture Denise, 12/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs

I would recommend the Eden Resort to anyone wanting to get married. The Eden has the feel and service of a 4 star hotel with the cost of a 2 star. The staff was nothing short of amazing. Throughout the entire planning phase my coordinator Tina was only an email away. She was so prompt, thorough, and easy going despite my million questions. Then I had the joy of meeting Kris who was there whenever I needed her leading up to the big day. She really went out of the way to make my wedding day as stress free as possible. The rest of the staff was so helpful as well. Everyone from the sales staff, to the front desk, the banquet servers, and the house keeping staff were friendly, courteous, and always willing to help and make our stay pleasant. Stress free is exactly how I would describe my experience with Eden Resort. They were so incredibly wonderful and I wish I could do it all again. We plan to go back every year to celebrate our anniversary!

Profile Picture User6257077, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Accommodations, Event Planning, Linens

We had our ceremony and reception at the Eden. It was an amazing day! Everyone we worked with was very professional from the event planners to the servers. The day was truly magical and it wouldn't have been that way if it wasn't for all of the staff and Kris who made it that way. I highly recommend the Eden!

Profile Picture User3667647, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Outside Cake, Chairs, Accommodations, Event Planning

Top notch service in every category!
Bridal party was waited on hand and foot during the whole reception. They have a bridal suite for before and after reception stocked with food and alcohol for the bridal party! Can not say one negative thing! If you want a worry free wedding, this is the place to go.

Profile Picture Lillian , 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Chairs, Linens, Outside Cake

Our Wedding was outstanding. Tina Bartos at the Eden Resort was amazing she help us with Everything. There were a total of 8 or 9 weddings along with mine, but Tina made each event special especially mine. I would of never noticed the other weddings, because she made sure everything went smoothly. The food was outstanding. Honestly I would love to do my wedding again at the Eden because this was worthy every single dollar. Amazing. Thank you again Eden Resort.

Profile Picture CARMEN, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Indoor, Outside Cake, Chairs

The Eden Resort is a beautiful place to have your reception! We did both our ceremony and reception in the Crystal Ballroom. Kris our wedding coordinator at the Eden was absolutely amazing. The food was delicious and the staff were kind and very accommodating.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kris Becker sought to our needs, and they were both careful about the details. For example, Merle and Kris repeatedly coordinated with the Chef to look up ingredients for the menu items to stick to our strict vegetarian dietary restrictions. We went to two different tastings: at the first, we mentioned that the food needed to be a bit spicier as well as other small notes. On the next tasting, Kris coordinated with the Chef to ensure that every last detail of ours was taken care of, and the end result was that our guests absolutely loved the food. In addition to the food quality and our dietary restrictions, we decided to make a last-minute change to the menu about a week prior to the event. Eden also made sure to accommodate another last-minute request for a cloth backdrop for our photographer.

We did want to point out a couple small issues that came up for us, as it might help other couples:
- Eden doesn't have a great deal of parking for larger events, and the lots can get full quite easily. We found that some of our guests had to park across the street.
- Eden's sound system was good for our needs: background music and some speeches. But it would not suffice for a full-fledged DJ setup, which would require a subwoofer. Likewise, we had some problems with one of the mics cutting in and out, and so mics and batteries should be tested beforehand.

Small issues aside, we recommend Eden wholeheartedly. They went out of their way to make the planning process easy, comfortable, and professional; the quality of the food and atmosphere is well worth the price; and the event space is simultaneously sophisticated and fun.

Profile Picture Janani, 9/11/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kris was a gem she replied to every inquiry within 24 hours and the day of the ceremony she helped me keep everything on track even though I was an hour behind

Profile Picture Latoya, 8/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had outstanding service and we were treated like royalty from the moment we booked our small wedding reception. No problem with a couple of very late responses who were attending, gluten free and vegetarian meals for our guests who required them and the staff was exceptional. Kris Becker coordinated the day which was seamless and Angie Lentz took care of the wedding party--she even repaired a button on my wedding dress! The food was excellent, accommodations were wonderful and i would recommend you stay for brunch if you have a wedding on Saturday.

Profile Picture User4747667, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome service, great people, beatiful room!!! You get a lot for what you pay for and it is very accommodating to wedding guests.

Profile Picture User5314093, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kris Becker at the Eden Resort is AMAZING!! She is so wondeful to work with. Our wedding was in the courtyard room at The Eden-both ceremony and reception. The room is absolutely beautiful and the service there is wonderful. All of our guests commented on how wonderful the service was, how beautiful the entire facility was, how great the food was. I wouldn't have changed one thing about our wedding. Kris truly is such a professional and makes planning your wedding SO easy. Also, for our beautiful everything was and for how amazing Kris is, The Eden is actually reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding and reception in the Crystal Ballroom, and it was wonderful! Kris and Tina were both so personable, helpful, and thoughtful throughout the entire planning process. They always answered my emails promptly and they did everything they could to make our special day perfect. Kris even came and got me from my room when it was time to go down to the ceremony! Both Tina and Kris were very professional with a lovely personal touch. The staff at Eden is a hardworking, friendly, and pleasant bunch. Everything went so smoothly thanks to Kris, Tina, and the staff at Eden!

Profile Picture Becki, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception with Eden, and everything was absolutely fantastic. Kris was great to work with, she was very accommodating and friendly. We chose the Crystal Ballroom and couldn't have been happier with it; it was the perfect size for us and it was out of the way of lots of hotel traffic, in addition to being beautiful. The meal was amazing, we received so many compliments from our guests telling us how awesome the food was! The staff the day of was great; they were very attentive and each course was served quickly to our guests.

Profile Picture Marie, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews