Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alexis Married on 09/30/2022

Kelly is the Best!

It is truly hard to put into words how special Kelly made our ceremony for our wedding day. Kelly is professional, knowledgable and truly cares so much about her couples. She was so fast to respond to any and all of our questions and provided us with everything needed to create the ceremony of our dreams that we will remember and cherish forever. All of our guests could not say enough about how much they adored our ceremony. My husband and I loved working with her and both still comment on how lucky we are to have found her. Kelly is the best!!!! We would choose Kelly over and over again if we could.

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review. I'm thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed the ceremony. If I could rate my experience with you, it would be 5*. You're a very special couple to me and I'll always remember you.
  • Denise
    Denise C. Married on 04/30/2022

Bride Denise Connor

Kelly jo was wonderful she helped so much with the ceremony, we were able to select what we wanted and Kelly put it together beautifully. Thankyou so much Kelly. Denise and Shane Connor

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you, Denise and Shane! It was lovely working with you. Best wishes for a beautiful life together!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kendra Married on 12/03/2021

Beautiful ceremony!

We had a great experience working with Kelly. She was so kind and provided us with amazing material to put a perfect ceremony for us together. She was very welcoming and didn’t try to push anything on us. I contacted a few officiants along with Kelly, but others were pushy or tried too hard, not what we wanted for our wedding ceremony. We are so happy we chose to work with Kelly.

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Kendra. I'm glad the experience was everything you were looking for. My goal is always for couples to know that I am there for them to help create a ceremony based on their own vision and their love. Thank you for reaffirming that I'm on the right track. It means a lot to me.
  • Brianne
    Brianne G. Married on 11/26/2021

Thankful for Rev. Kelly

Rev. Kelly was amazing from the very beginning. During these hard times due to the COVID Pandemic, our original wedding plans were cancelled. Unsure what to do, I reached out to her to see if she was willing and available upon short notice. With no hesitation, Rev. Kelly sent us everything we needed to plan our special day. On 4/18/20 we had a beautiful ceremony on our front porch. Her words were beautiful and it will be a day we will never forget! Thank you Rev. Kelly for helping us make the best of our situation!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Brianne. It was an honor to help you and Ryan confirm your commitment to each other. It's a ceremony that I'll always remember and it was a bright spot during these uncertain times.
    Taryn Married on 11/16/2021

Simple, intimate elopement with Rev. Kelly

It was such a pleasure using Rev. Kelly's services! She went above and beyond an officiant's duties, suggesting a beautiful location for the elopement and making the entire process sweet and simple.

Thank you Rev. Kelly for the beautiful ceremony!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much too! It was truly a joy to work with you and I'm glad the ceremony was all you were hoping for. Have a beautiful life together.
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 11/06/2021

Wonderful Experience - Feel the Love

It was a wonderful experience working with Kelly Jo. She had a plethora of readings and vows for us to choose from and ensured our ceremony ran smoothly. Her warm presence and spoken words made everyone feel the love between us!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! I loved working with you and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the ceremony. That's my goal!
  • Christi
    Christi S. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Short and sweet elopement, just what we wanted!

Kelly was so helpful with our little COVID-elopement marriage. The ceremony was short and sweet (just what we wanted), and the process was a breeze. She was very flexible and understanding when I asked to change the time, and she suggested a location that was beautiful. Just what we were looking for, I highly recommend!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Christi. It was a joy to work with you even in that super short time. Have a beautiful life together!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 08/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than just an officiant

My husband and I truly cannot thank Kelly enough for how thoughtful, endearing, and meaningful she made our ceremony and wedding day. We booked with Kelly well over 2 years ago and after a pandemic and a postponement, she guided and supported us through the entire experience. We knew that we wanted a heartfelt ceremony and Kelly helped us craft just that! She provides so many options to choose from and truly customize the ceremony to each couples love story. Not only did our ceremony bring tears to our eyes, but it provoked such sweet emotion from every single guest in attendance. Kelly is truly the most professional officiant we have ever seen, and we would wholeheartedly recommend her to any couple in search of an incredible officiant.
  • Ellie
    Ellie Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely amazing

Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton is the most amazing officiant! She made us feel so special! She was there for my husband and I all through covid. She is professional and the perfect officiant!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Ellie. It was such a beautiful experience getting to know you and Angel. Your love for each other is so evident and it was a blessing to be a witness to it.
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle D. Married on 12/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made all our dreams come true!

There definitely is no one else out there we would ever want to officiate our wedding. 2020 has been tough on everyone. When our wedding had to get postponed from Dec to April due to COVID restrictions, Rev. Kelly graciously still made time for us on our original date to marry us in front of a few family members two days after a pretty big snow storm! We appreciate greatly that we were still able to keep our wedding date and it would have never happened with Rev. Kelly! We plan on doing it all over again in April so everyone can share in the joy of our marriage ceremony but we did not have to wait months to become husband and wife because of Rev. Kelly. She did everything in her power to make sure we were married. And I could never thank her enough!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachelle! It sure is a date to remember and April will be just as lovely. Have a beautiful life together.
    Erin K. Married on 11/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton is the BEST!

From our first message to Kelly we knew we were in the best hands for our November 2020 wedding. Her calm voice makes you instantly feel at ease. She was always very quick to respond to emails and very professional. She sent us a few documents to design our ceremony which we had a great time putting together. She also is known for doing something called Reflections of Love. This was a wonderful component of our wedding and it really made it special. Kelly is awesome and we highly recommend booking her!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin and Phil! I loved working with you and am so glad your experience was wonderful. You truly are an amazing couple and made my job easy. Most of all, I could really feel your love for each other which makes for a beautiful experience all around.
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 08/29/2020

A Great Officiant!

Kelly was such a special part of our day. She made the process as smooth as possible when we were planning our ceremony. She emails you a template with SO many options to choose from so you can customize your ceremony exactly as you envision. She was very responsive and helped us plan the perfect ceremony. It was so perfect and special that I couldn’t stop crying through it! We will always be grateful to Kelly for marrying us and we will always recommend her!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Jackie! It was truly a joy to work with both of you and to experience your ceremony. Your connectedness with each other is so evident and that love will guide you both through all the years to come.
    Mary S. Married on 02/09/2020

Professional, sincere and accommodating

Kelly was wonderful. She helped us prepare a ceremony that we were not only comfortable with, but was very "us". She was sincere and patient through the planning up until the big day... even when the bride forgot the marriage license and delayed the ceremony for 20 minutes :-)

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary. It was a joy to work with both of you and I'll always remember your wedding day. And the extra minutes gave me a chance to speak with your lovely families and vendors :-)
    Alexandra P. Married on 11/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was great to work with and very organized

She did a fantastic job and it she made everything easy for us.

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm glad the experience was all you were hoping for. Best wishes!
    Amy Married on 11/02/2019

100% Recommend!

Rev. Kelly made everything so simple! It was so personalized that we felt we had written the ceremony ourselves... Many guests came up to us throughout the evening to say that it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever heard! Rev. Kelly was so responsive & easy to work with, you are so very lucky if you’re able to have her be involved in your big day!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! I truly loved working with you and Dan and am so glad the experience was wonderful for you too.
  • Lianne
    Lianne B. Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Kelly was so great to work with! Her personality is so calming and so sincere. I knew from the moment that we met her that she would be a perfect fit for our wedding. She guided us in creating the most beautiful ceremony that fit us as a couple and a family. When we had questions or concerns she always had an answer that put us at ease. She is so patient, kind and just so wonderful. I would recommend her over and over again. We cannot thank her enough for making our day perfect.

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

I'm so glad to know that the experience was as wonderful for you as it was for me. I truly enjoyed working with both of you. Best wishes always.
    Rachael Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

We were so happy with our ceremony officiated by Kelly! She was very prompt with answering emails, calls, and questions. She was very organized as well! We loved that we had the ability to completely personalize our ceremony...and add special touches to make it completely unique to us. I highly recommend Reverend Kelly Jo!!!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachael! I loved working with both of you and am glad the experience was everything you were hoping for.
    Arielle C. Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend if looking for a personal experience

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton was a pleasure to work with throughout the time we spent planning our wedding. She was responsive, met with us months in advance to get to know us more personally (important to us because we had no prior relationship with Kelly Jo), and with her very gentle nature demonstrated a genuine care for creating an intimate ceremony that fit us and our families. We were very pleased, and honored to have Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton officiate our ceremony.

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Arielle! That means a lot to me. It was an honor to work with both of you and I'll remember your ceremony always.
    Jenna Married on 10/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a genuine officiant!

Kelly Jo is so genuine and sweet, she made our ceremony perfect and kept us comfortable with every step of the process! She helped us create the perfect ceremony for us and was great with communication. I would definitely recommend Kelly as a wedding officiant!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna! That's very kind of you. It was a joy working with both of you and to be a part of your wedding day!
    Julianne Married on 10/20/2018

Sweet person, great service

My new husband and I are so glad we chose Kelly as our officiant. From the moment we talked on the phone and had our first skype meeting, we knew Kelly was the one we wanted to perform our marriage ceremony. She was so easy to work with, so kind and caring, and had so many helpful documents that made crafting our ceremony EASY! She also does this amazing Love List as part of your ceremony -- she has you and your soon-to-be write a list (however you want, in essay form or just bullet points) of what you love about your partner and what you love about your relationship. The details of your list is kept secret from your spouse until the actual wedding ceremony, when Kelly reads what the other has written, aloud to you and in front of your friends and family. It really adds a personal touch to the ceremony, and some humor or really emotional stuff, whatever you decide. My new hubby was so stressed about writing his, since he hates writing, and once he was done he wasn't sure if he had done it "right". While our two lists were very different in style, they were both so perfectly us, and our guests raved about how fun the whole ceremony was, and how great the Love List idea is!! And we couldn't agree more. Kelly is just so sweet and caring, and really helps you feel calm and ready when you're standing in front of her on the Big Day. I would highly recommend Kelly for any wedding! She has so much experience that you don't have to worry that she'll forget any detail, large or small. We are forever grateful to her for marrying us!!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Julianne! It was a joy to work with you both and I'm so glad the ceremony was all you were hoping for. You both put a lot of effort into it and it showed. Thank you for letting me share in such a special moment. I'll remember it always.
    Laura Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev. KellyJo was wonderful to work with. She walked us through the process of putting together a ceremony that was perfect for us! The Love Story was special as we each communicated with Rev. KellyJo but did not know what one another said until the ceremony. We would highly recommend her as a Wedding Officiant.

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura. It was truly wonderful working with the two of you.
    Valentina Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The instant Rev. Kelly and I spoke she felt like a friend. She makes the process a breeze and tailors your ceremony to your tastes. She provides a lengthy list of options and allows you to modify or change it to suit your needs. Our ceremony felt extremely special with her as an officiant. I would recommend her to anyone a thousand times over!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Valentina. It makes my heart smile knowing that the ceremony was what you were hoping for and that I helped to make the process comfortable and enjoyable.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 10/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rev. Kelly was I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!

From the moment we met Kelly, we knew that we wanted her as our celebrant and it was truly the best wedding decision we made! Ben and I both are currently living in Australia and decided to get married in my home state (PA). We were a bit nervous about planning a wedding from not only overseas but across the world. From our first meeting with Kelly (that she worked around us while we were visiting) until the day itself, she was responsive through emails, efficient, professional, supportive and reliable. She has such a gentle, kind and warm personality and that is exactly the kind of person we wanted to marry us.

During the planning process, Kelly sent us through a range of options for our ceremony items and wording. It actually helped us tailor the ceremony to be SO personalised to Ben and myself but without the stress of having to create it ourselves.

On the day, Kelly spoke so beautifully and performed the MOST lovely ceremony that we could have ever even imagined. You could tell that she was truly invested in our moment- she even shed tears with us and had to take a moment to pause!!!!!!!!! What more could you even ask for!????! We have had so many comments from our guests about how wonderful she was and how momentous our ceremony was. We can thank Kelly for that!

If you are looking for the sweetest celebrant for your special day, I honestly cannot recommend Kelly highly enough. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you, Lauren and Ben! The sad thing about weddings being over is that I miss my couples who have become a part of my heart. I'll always remember you and your wedding day. I'm so glad it was all you were hoping for and I thank you for allowing my experience with you to be just as special.
    Dave Married on 09/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Reverend Kelly Jo was wonderful. We feel lucky to of had her be part of our day! She was so great to work with and helped make the ceremony magical! Thank you so much!!

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an honor!
illustration stars