Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister Reviews

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister 5
Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister 6
Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister 7

Arielle Chortanoff · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend if looking for a personal experience

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton was a pleasure to work with throughout the time we spent planning our wedding. She was responsive, met with us months in advance to get to know us more personally (important to us because we had no prior relationship with Kelly Jo), and with her very gentle nature demonstrated a genuine care for creating an intimate ceremony that fit us and our families. We were very pleased, and honored to have Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Arielle! That means a lot to me. It was an honor to work with both of you and I'll remember your ceremony always.

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2018

Such a genuine officiant!

Kelly Jo is so genuine and sweet, she made our ceremony perfect and kept us comfortable with every step of the process! She helped us create the perfect ceremony for us and was great with communication. I would definitely recommend Kelly as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna! That's very kind of you. It was a joy working with both of you and to be a part of your wedding day!

Julianne · Married on 10/20/2018

Sweet person, great service

My new husband and I are so glad we chose Kelly as our officiant. From the moment we talked on the phone and had our first skype meeting, we knew Kelly was the one we wanted to perform our marriage ceremony. She was so easy to work with, so kind and caring, and had so many helpful documents that made crafting our ceremony EASY! She also does this amazing Love List as part of your ceremony -- she has you and your soon-to-be write a list (however you want, in essay form or just bullet points) of what you love about your partner and what you love about your relationship. The details of your list is kept secret from your spouse until the actual wedding ceremony, when Kelly reads what the other has written, aloud to you and in front of your friends and family. It really adds a personal touch to the ceremony, and some humor or really emotional stuff, whatever you decide. My new hubby was so stressed about writing his, since he hates writing, and once he was done he wasn't sure if he had done it "right". While our two lists were very different in style, they were both so perfectly us, and our guests raved about how fun the whole ceremony was, and how great the Love List idea is!! And we couldn't agree more. Kelly is just so sweet and caring, and really helps you feel calm and ready when you're standing in front of her on the Big Day. I would highly recommend Kelly for any wedding! She has so much experience that you don't have to worry that she'll forget any detail, large or small. We are forever grateful to her for marrying us!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Julianne! It was a joy to work with you both and I'm so glad the ceremony was all you were hoping for. You both put a lot of effort into it and it showed. Thank you for letting me share in such a special moment. I'll remember it always.

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Rev. KellyJo was wonderful to work with. She walked us through the process of putting together a ceremony that was perfect for us! The Love Story was special as we each communicated with Rev. KellyJo but did not know what one another said until the ceremony. We would highly recommend her as a Wedding Officiant.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura. It was truly wonderful working with the two of you.

Valentina · Married on 10/06/2018

The instant Rev. Kelly and I spoke she felt like a friend. She makes the process a breeze and tailors your ceremony to your tastes. She provides a lengthy list of options and allows you to modify or change it to suit your needs. Our ceremony felt extremely special with her as an officiant. I would recommend her to anyone a thousand times over!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Valentina. It makes my heart smile knowing that the ceremony was what you were hoping for and that I helped to make the process comfortable and enjoyable.
  • Lauren

Lauren Callahan · Married on 10/05/2018

Rev. Kelly was I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!

From the moment we met Kelly, we knew that we wanted her as our celebrant and it was truly the best wedding decision we made! Ben and I both are currently living in Australia and decided to get married in my home state (PA). We were a bit nervous about planning a wedding from not only overseas but across the world. From our first meeting with Kelly (that she worked around us while we were visiting) until the day itself, she was responsive through emails, efficient, professional, supportive and reliable. She has such a gentle, kind and warm personality and that is exactly the kind of person we wanted to marry us.

During the planning process, Kelly sent us through a range of options for our ceremony items and wording. It actually helped us tailor the ceremony to be SO personalised to Ben and myself but without the stress of having to create it ourselves.

On the day, Kelly spoke so beautifully and performed the MOST lovely ceremony that we could have ever even imagined. You could tell that she was truly invested in our moment- she even shed tears with us and had to take a moment to pause!!!!!!!!! What more could you even ask for!????! We have had so many comments from our guests about how wonderful she was and how momentous our ceremony was. We can thank Kelly for that!

If you are looking for the sweetest celebrant for your special day, I honestly cannot recommend Kelly highly enough. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister 9

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you, Lauren and Ben! The sad thing about weddings being over is that I miss my couples who have become a part of my heart. I'll always remember you and your wedding day. I'm so glad it was all you were hoping for and I thank you for allowing my experience with you to be just as special.

Dave · Married on 09/28/2018

Reverend Kelly Jo was wonderful. We feel lucky to of had her be part of our day! She was so great to work with and helped make the ceremony magical! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an honor!

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

- [ ] I loved working with Kelly! She was so kind and pleasant to work with. You could tell she genuinely cared about us as a couple. She was also very professional and was good about making sure everyone knew where to stand and what to do during the ceremony, especially my husband and I. She kept little details in mind, like where my husband and I were standing during the ceremony so that we would get the best pictures...something that is so easy to forget about when you’re up there as the bride and groom, so it was wonderful to have someone give us gentle reminders for things like that. She was always prompt in her responses to any emails and questions I had along the planning process and she was very open to any customization we wanted to our ceremony.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! I loved being a part of your wedding day and truly appreciate the care you and your husband took to make sure the ceremony spoke to your hearts. It makes my heart smile knowing the ceremony was what you were hoping for.

Skye · Married on 12/02/2017

I absolutely love Rev Kelly Jo! She puts so much love into every word she speaks. I picked her to be our officiant before I ever met her, just by reviews I sent her a email and mailed a check and it was the best decision I made. Months later, we went to met with her to put our ceremony together and I instantly feel in love with her. I feel like it is such a stressful time with so much nervousness, all day I cried and was freaking out. Once Rev Kelly came to see me just before the ceremony and all was okay. I was able to get myself together and have the most beautiful ceremony that I was able to enjoy. Thank you so much for making our day so enjoyable Rev Kelly, you will always have a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister 10

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Skye, thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm so happy to have been a calming presence for you right before the ceremony. You had lots of love around you though but I'm happy to have helped. You made it such a joy to work with you and I can truly say I will always remember you and your husband and your ceremony. You make it easy to be around and have such a genuinely kind personality and I had no doubt of the importance you placed on the ceremony itself which really does make a difference in the whole feel of the ceremony. I'm sure your guests thank you for that because they were able to partake in a heartfelt experience. Thank you for providing me with lovely memories.

Kelly · Married on 11/19/2017

We were so impressed with the way Rev. Singleton made our day special for us. The vow choices are numerous, and we were able to tailor them specific to us. Rev. Singleton accommodated our short lead time and special requests. She is professional, flexible, and a joy to work with. She made our experience truly memorable.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a joy to work with both of you too. I'll always remember your kindness.

Cathy · Married on 11/18/2017

Kelly Jo was fantastic! Although not spending much time with Kelly her personal touch to our ceremony was amazing. We appreciated all that she did on short notice of our request. I highly recommend Kelly, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Cathy. I agree with you that although we didn't have much time to get to know each other, it was so easy to work with you and I felt a connection with you and your husband. I'm so happy that you found each other and thank you for letting me share in such a special day in your lives.

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

I wish there was an option on Wedding Wire to give 10 stars, because I would give Kelly that rating. Throughout the planning process, Kelly was available to answer questions, and helped us to create a ceremony that was uniquely ours. She was wonderful at our rehearsal, and helped to keep everything flowing smoothly. We felt very confident in what we needed to do at our wedding. On the day of our wedding, she made our ceremony so incredibly beautiful and meaningful with her uplifting words. If you are looking for someone who genuinely cares about making your ceremony beautiful to remember, I fully recommend Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer. It certainly made my heart smile knowing that you and Adam cared about the content of the ceremony and took the time and energy to make it truly reflect what is in your hearts. I'm grateful for your kindness and generosity and for being someone I can call a friend.

Hillary · Married on 11/05/2017

Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton was absolutely WONDERFUL and such a dream to work with! We are SO thankful we found her. She helped us craft our ceremony to ensure it was exactly what we wanted, and it was honestly perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great Kelly was and we really couldn't agree more. Kelly is so professional, caring, friendly, accommodating, and the list continues. Please don't wait another second to hire her for your special day!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you very much for the lovely review. I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed the ceremony. I could feel the love all of all those who love and support you. Truly, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful experience than I had with the two of you. You cared about the ceremony itself and what was said and it was a joy to work with you. And now, I am happy to be able to call you my friends.

Jussy · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton is an amazing person. Her warmth and compassion shown through immediately. She was very interested in our love. She was eager to help us make our ceremony perfect. She includes any aspect of a ceremony that you would want. We wanted it to be "us" with touches of religion. She also included us honoring our families and bringing our moms flowers. This simple touch meant the world to them. Rev. Kelly Jo has become a friend to us and we are beyond happy with our choice. Everyone noticed her passion and compassion towards us.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister 11

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

I'm so happy and feel blessed to have been able to walk this part of the journey with you. As an officiant, I couldn't have asked for a better experience than I had with you. Couples like yourself who radiate with love for each other and are carefully attentive to the process of creating the ceremony keep my passion for weddings alive. I wish all couples were as polite and genuinely kind such as both of you are to me. I'm so glad the ceremony was what you were hoping for and that your family and friends enjoyed it as well. Thank you for everything and for being a couple who I can also call my friends.

Kari · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly was so easy to work with. We are a lesbian couple that were looking for someone who was happy to perform our vows. Kelly was more than happy! She went out of her way to be flexible with us when we had a pet emergency and was very supportive of us as a couple. She communicated with us while on vacation in Ireland and helped us pull off a beautiful ceremony in 2 weeks. We would both highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

It was truly my pleasure to share in such a special day in your lives. Thank you for trusting me with your ceremony and for knowing that I care about all people whatever their path may be and whomever their heart loves. I'm so happy for both of you.

Kerry · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I were very pleased with Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton throughout our ceremony and also during the planning phase. She was very helpful, insightful, sincere, and professional. When my husband came up with a different twist on a "glass breaking" ceremony that involved our children, she helped us to see it through and it was truly exceptional. We definitely made the right choice in officiant. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister 12
    Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister 13

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and for including photos! It truly was a joy to work with you and I appreciated the care you took in making sure the ceremony spoke to your hearts. It's a ceremony I will always remember.

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Kelly was so personable and, at the same time, professional during the wedding planning process. She got back to us almost immediately after any contact, she provided us with tons of options; Most importantly she added the option to include our daughter in the ceremony, in a special section called Family Promises. I believe that every couple wants something unique on their special day – formal vs. informal, short vs. elaborate, religious vs. non-religious, etc. But I also believe Kelly has so many diverse options that could accommodate and inspire everyone’s special ideas.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much. I appreciated being a part of your wedding day and bringing your lovely families together.

JoAnne · Married on 05/28/2017

We absolutely loved working with Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton for our ceremony in May. She guided us through the process of creating a unique ceremony and helped us create a non-religious ceremony that still honored the significance of our union.

On the day of, when the hair and makeup team were running behind, Kelly Jo helped ensure that everything went smoothly, and helped keep the groom and event coordinator updated.

It’s been more than a month, and we’re still getting messages from our friends and family expressing their joy at being part of such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony. We are so grateful to Kelly Jo for her awesome preparation and execution, and we look forward to working with her again in the future as we celebrate other milestones in our lives.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was wonderful to work with you. I'm happy to know the ceremony was everything you had hoped for and that your guests enjoyed it too. Its a ceremony I'll remember always. Best wishes to you both.

Krista · Married on 04/01/2017

Kelly Jo is such a sweet person and we really enjoyed having her officiate our wedding. She was great at communicating with us through the process. We were able to customize our ceremony to fit our style and guests kept commenting on how beautiful it was.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much. I loved working with you and your wedding sure was a highlight of my day that I'll always remember <3

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Kelly was an excellent choice - she is very professional and extremely nice. We had a blast working with her! She made the ceremony process so easy and took a lot of stress off of us. Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much. I'll remember your wedding always. It was a special day for sure.

Meredith · Married on 10/28/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Kelly for our wedding on October 28, 2016 at The Cork Factory Hotel. From our first meeting with Kelly, we knew that she was the Reverend for our special day. Kelly was available via e-mail or by phone throughout the entire planning process. She was always open to discuss different opinions, ideas or thoughts. During our wedding rehearsal, Kelly did a wonderful job guiding our family to practice the procession to ensure that everyone was prepared for our wedding day. Kelly’s grace and calm attitude immediately made any nerves disappear as we practiced our wedding vows. On the day of our wedding, we couldn’t have been happier with Kelly. Kelly led a lovely ceremony. Every word she said, my husband and I listened to intently and she made us feel as if we were the only three people in the room that day. The ceremony and vows touched our hearts so deeply because Kelly helped us create our own unique ceremony that was personalized to us and our relationship. We shared many laughs and some happy tears that day! My husband and I were so grateful to have Kelly as our Reverend. Without a doubt in our mind, we would recommend her to absolutely anyone and everyone. She was kind, a calming presence and absolutely lovely. We are so thankful for Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton!
    Sincerely,
    Meredith & Justin Getz

Sent on 11/06/2016

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Meredith and Justin. I'm so glad you're happy with everything....I sure am. I couldn't have asked for a better experience in working with both of you. And I'll always remember your smiles and focus during the wedding. It was obvious you were fully present in the moment which is a rare and beautiful thing to see.

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2016

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton was a pleasure to work with. She was so kind and caring. I would recommend her to anyone getting married! She was very thoughtful and you can tell she truly believes in and has a passion for her work:)

Sent on 10/31/2016

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much. It was lovely working with both of you and it still brings a smile to my face.

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelly has been wonderful to work with. From the first email I sent to her, I knew she would make a great choice. She responded to my emails quickly and never made me feel like I was being a bother to her with my constant emails and questions. She really allowed us to plan our own ceremony with our own details, but gave us just the right amount of guidance also to make a ceremony plan that would flow. I have no doubt she will help make our day special and can't wait to have her officiate our wedding in October!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle and John! Its been wonderful working with you too and I appreciate your care and input with your ceremony. I'm very much looking forward to your wedding!

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

Reverend Kelly truly cares and only wants the best for your special day and beyond. From the first time we met her to our final goodbyes after the ceremony, she genuinely cares about you as a couple and that your ceremony goes as you had always hoped and dreamed. She is an amazing speaker, and offers so many options to make sure the ceremony is exactly as you want it. We were very honored to have such a wonderful person not only take part, but guide and conduct our ceremony. Thank you! :)

Sent on 10/05/2016

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

aww, thank you too. And that's the thing about working with such lovely couples. After the ceremony, and the goodbyes come, its hard knowing that the special moment in time is completed...but its what we all worked together for and I'm so grateful to have experienced it with you.