Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister Reviews

193 Reviews for Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister

• Brianne

Brianne Gallagher · Getting married on 11/26/2021

Thankful for Rev. Kelly

Rev. Kelly was amazing from the very beginning. During these hard times due to the COVID Pandemic, our original wedding plans were cancelled. Unsure what to do, I reached out to her to see if she was willing and available upon short notice. With no hesitation, Rev. Kelly sent us everything we needed to plan our special day. On 4/18/20 we had a beautiful ceremony on our front porch. Her words were beautiful and it will be a day we will never forget! Thank you Rev. Kelly for helping us make the best of our situation!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Brianne. It was an honor to help you and Ryan confirm your commitment to each other. It's a ceremony that I'll always remember and it was a bright spot during these uncertain times.
  • Christi

Christi Sullivan · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Short and sweet elopement, just what we wanted!

Kelly was so helpful with our little COVID-elopement marriage. The ceremony was short and sweet (just what we wanted), and the process was a breeze. She was very flexible and understanding when I asked to change the time, and she suggested a location that was beautiful. Just what we were looking for, I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Christi. It was a joy to work with you even in that super short time. Have a beautiful life together!
  • Rachelle

Rachelle Decinque · Married on 12/18/2020

Made all our dreams come true!

There definitely is no one else out there we would ever want to officiate our wedding. 2020 has been tough on everyone. When our wedding had to get postponed from Dec to April due to COVID restrictions, Rev. Kelly graciously still made time for us on our original date to marry us in front of a few family members two days after a pretty big snow storm! We appreciate greatly that we were still able to keep our wedding date and it would have never happened with Rev. Kelly! We plan on doing it all over again in April so everyone can share in the joy of our marriage ceremony but we did not have to wait months to become husband and wife because of Rev. Kelly. She did everything in her power to make sure we were married. And I could never thank her enough!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachelle! It sure is a date to remember and April will be just as lovely. Have a beautiful life together.
  • Jackie

Jackie Y · Married on 08/29/2020

A Great Officiant!

Kelly was such a special part of our day. She made the process as smooth as possible when we were planning our ceremony. She emails you a template with SO many options to choose from so you can customize your ceremony exactly as you envision. She was very responsive and helped us plan the perfect ceremony. It was so perfect and special that I couldn’t stop crying through it! We will always be grateful to Kelly for marrying us and we will always recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Jackie! It was truly a joy to work with both of you and to experience your ceremony. Your connectedness with each other is so evident and that love will guide you both through all the years to come.
  • Mary

Mary Stoner · Married on 02/09/2020

Professional, sincere and accommodating

Kelly was wonderful. She helped us prepare a ceremony that we were not only comfortable with, but was very "us". She was sincere and patient through the planning up until the big day... even when the bride forgot the marriage license and delayed the ceremony for 20 minutes :-)

Sent on 10/11/2019

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary. It was a joy to work with both of you and I'll always remember your wedding day. And the extra minutes gave me a chance to speak with your lovely families and vendors :-)

Alexandra Park · Married on 11/29/2019

She was great to work with and very organized

She did a fantastic job and it she made everything easy for us.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm glad the experience was all you were hoping for. Best wishes!

Amy R. · Married on 11/02/2019

100% Recommend!

Rev. Kelly made everything so simple! It was so personalized that we felt we had written the ceremony ourselves... Many guests came up to us throughout the evening to say that it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever heard! Rev. Kelly was so responsive & easy to work with, you are so very lucky if you’re able to have her be involved in your big day!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! I truly loved working with you and Dan and am so glad the experience was wonderful for you too.
  • Lianne

Lianne Bobal · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Kelly was so great to work with! Her personality is so calming and so sincere. I knew from the moment that we met her that she would be a perfect fit for our wedding. She guided us in creating the most beautiful ceremony that fit us as a couple and a family. When we had questions or concerns she always had an answer that put us at ease. She is so patient, kind and just so wonderful. I would recommend her over and over again. We cannot thank her enough for making our day perfect.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

I'm so glad to know that the experience was as wonderful for you as it was for me. I truly enjoyed working with both of you. Best wishes always.
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful Ceremony!

We were so happy with our ceremony officiated by Kelly! She was very prompt with answering emails, calls, and questions. She was very organized as well! We loved that we had the ability to completely personalize our ceremony...and add special touches to make it completely unique to us. I highly recommend Reverend Kelly Jo!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachael! I loved working with both of you and am glad the experience was everything you were hoping for.

Arielle Chortanoff · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend if looking for a personal experience

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton was a pleasure to work with throughout the time we spent planning our wedding. She was responsive, met with us months in advance to get to know us more personally (important to us because we had no prior relationship with Kelly Jo), and with her very gentle nature demonstrated a genuine care for creating an intimate ceremony that fit us and our families. We were very pleased, and honored to have Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Arielle! That means a lot to me. It was an honor to work with both of you and I'll remember your ceremony always.

Jenna · Married on 10/26/2018

Such a genuine officiant!

Kelly Jo is so genuine and sweet, she made our ceremony perfect and kept us comfortable with every step of the process! She helped us create the perfect ceremony for us and was great with communication. I would definitely recommend Kelly as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna! That's very kind of you. It was a joy working with both of you and to be a part of your wedding day!

Julianne · Married on 10/20/2018

Sweet person, great service

My new husband and I are so glad we chose Kelly as our officiant. From the moment we talked on the phone and had our first skype meeting, we knew Kelly was the one we wanted to perform our marriage ceremony. She was so easy to work with, so kind and caring, and had so many helpful documents that made crafting our ceremony EASY! She also does this amazing Love List as part of your ceremony -- she has you and your soon-to-be write a list (however you want, in essay form or just bullet points) of what you love about your partner and what you love about your relationship. The details of your list is kept secret from your spouse until the actual wedding ceremony, when Kelly reads what the other has written, aloud to you and in front of your friends and family. It really adds a personal touch to the ceremony, and some humor or really emotional stuff, whatever you decide. My new hubby was so stressed about writing his, since he hates writing, and once he was done he wasn't sure if he had done it "right". While our two lists were very different in style, they were both so perfectly us, and our guests raved about how fun the whole ceremony was, and how great the Love List idea is!! And we couldn't agree more. Kelly is just so sweet and caring, and really helps you feel calm and ready when you're standing in front of her on the Big Day. I would highly recommend Kelly for any wedding! She has so much experience that you don't have to worry that she'll forget any detail, large or small. We are forever grateful to her for marrying us!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Julianne! It was a joy to work with you both and I'm so glad the ceremony was all you were hoping for. You both put a lot of effort into it and it showed. Thank you for letting me share in such a special moment. I'll remember it always.

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Rev. KellyJo was wonderful to work with. She walked us through the process of putting together a ceremony that was perfect for us! The Love Story was special as we each communicated with Rev. KellyJo but did not know what one another said until the ceremony. We would highly recommend her as a Wedding Officiant.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura. It was truly wonderful working with the two of you.

Valentina · Married on 10/06/2018

The instant Rev. Kelly and I spoke she felt like a friend. She makes the process a breeze and tailors your ceremony to your tastes. She provides a lengthy list of options and allows you to modify or change it to suit your needs. Our ceremony felt extremely special with her as an officiant. I would recommend her to anyone a thousand times over!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Valentina. It makes my heart smile knowing that the ceremony was what you were hoping for and that I helped to make the process comfortable and enjoyable.
  • Lauren

Lauren Callahan · Married on 10/05/2018

Rev. Kelly was I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!

From the moment we met Kelly, we knew that we wanted her as our celebrant and it was truly the best wedding decision we made! Ben and I both are currently living in Australia and decided to get married in my home state (PA). We were a bit nervous about planning a wedding from not only overseas but across the world. From our first meeting with Kelly (that she worked around us while we were visiting) until the day itself, she was responsive through emails, efficient, professional, supportive and reliable. She has such a gentle, kind and warm personality and that is exactly the kind of person we wanted to marry us.

During the planning process, Kelly sent us through a range of options for our ceremony items and wording. It actually helped us tailor the ceremony to be SO personalised to Ben and myself but without the stress of having to create it ourselves.

On the day, Kelly spoke so beautifully and performed the MOST lovely ceremony that we could have ever even imagined. You could tell that she was truly invested in our moment- she even shed tears with us and had to take a moment to pause!!!!!!!!! What more could you even ask for!????! We have had so many comments from our guests about how wonderful she was and how momentous our ceremony was. We can thank Kelly for that!

If you are looking for the sweetest celebrant for your special day, I honestly cannot recommend Kelly highly enough. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you, Lauren and Ben! The sad thing about weddings being over is that I miss my couples who have become a part of my heart. I'll always remember you and your wedding day. I'm so glad it was all you were hoping for and I thank you for allowing my experience with you to be just as special.

Dave · Married on 09/28/2018

Reverend Kelly Jo was wonderful. We feel lucky to of had her be part of our day! She was so great to work with and helped make the ceremony magical! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It was an honor!

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

- [ ] I loved working with Kelly! She was so kind and pleasant to work with. You could tell she genuinely cared about us as a couple. She was also very professional and was good about making sure everyone knew where to stand and what to do during the ceremony, especially my husband and I. She kept little details in mind, like where my husband and I were standing during the ceremony so that we would get the best pictures...something that is so easy to forget about when you’re up there as the bride and groom, so it was wonderful to have someone give us gentle reminders for things like that. She was always prompt in her responses to any emails and questions I had along the planning process and she was very open to any customization we wanted to our ceremony.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! I loved being a part of your wedding day and truly appreciate the care you and your husband took to make sure the ceremony spoke to your hearts. It makes my heart smile knowing the ceremony was what you were hoping for.

Skye · Married on 12/02/2017

I absolutely love Rev Kelly Jo! She puts so much love into every word she speaks. I picked her to be our officiant before I ever met her, just by reviews I sent her a email and mailed a check and it was the best decision I made. Months later, we went to met with her to put our ceremony together and I instantly feel in love with her. I feel like it is such a stressful time with so much nervousness, all day I cried and was freaking out. Once Rev Kelly came to see me just before the ceremony and all was okay. I was able to get myself together and have the most beautiful ceremony that I was able to enjoy. Thank you so much for making our day so enjoyable Rev Kelly, you will always have a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Skye, thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm so happy to have been a calming presence for you right before the ceremony. You had lots of love around you though but I'm happy to have helped. You made it such a joy to work with you and I can truly say I will always remember you and your husband and your ceremony. You make it easy to be around and have such a genuinely kind personality and I had no doubt of the importance you placed on the ceremony itself which really does make a difference in the whole feel of the ceremony. I'm sure your guests thank you for that because they were able to partake in a heartfelt experience. Thank you for providing me with lovely memories.

Jesse · Married on 12/01/2017

Working with Reverend Kelly was a DREAM! My husband and I are from the suburbs of Philadelphia and we got married at Wyndridge Farm in Dallastown, PA so when it came time to find vendors in the area, we relied heavily on internet searches + reviews and testimonials! I'm so thankful that we found Kelly and trusted our gut feeling to trust her with our ceremony! Throughout the process, Kelly was very responsive to emails and was always kind and helpful despite my MANY questions!

We received so many compliments because Kelly put together such a beautiful ceremony. Just prior to our ceremony, Kelly prayed over my husband and I as we got ready to see each other at the alter; it was such a special moment that we'll remember forever.

I cannot recommend Kelly enough! We are so grateful to have had her be a part wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

The pre-ceremony blessing is always a special moment and I wish more couples would take part in it. It makes for lovely photos too! Thank you for letting me do that for you and for being a part of such an important day in your lives. I'll always remember the warmth and love between the two of you and from your family and friends. Have a blessed life together.

Kelly · Married on 11/19/2017

We were so impressed with the way Rev. Singleton made our day special for us. The vow choices are numerous, and we were able to tailor them specific to us. Rev. Singleton accommodated our short lead time and special requests. She is professional, flexible, and a joy to work with. She made our experience truly memorable.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a joy to work with both of you too. I'll always remember your kindness.

Cathy · Married on 11/18/2017

Kelly Jo was fantastic! Although not spending much time with Kelly her personal touch to our ceremony was amazing. We appreciated all that she did on short notice of our request. I highly recommend Kelly, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Cathy. I agree with you that although we didn't have much time to get to know each other, it was so easy to work with you and I felt a connection with you and your husband. I'm so happy that you found each other and thank you for letting me share in such a special day in your lives.

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

I wish there was an option on Wedding Wire to give 10 stars, because I would give Kelly that rating. Throughout the planning process, Kelly was available to answer questions, and helped us to create a ceremony that was uniquely ours. She was wonderful at our rehearsal, and helped to keep everything flowing smoothly. We felt very confident in what we needed to do at our wedding. On the day of our wedding, she made our ceremony so incredibly beautiful and meaningful with her uplifting words. If you are looking for someone who genuinely cares about making your ceremony beautiful to remember, I fully recommend Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer. It certainly made my heart smile knowing that you and Adam cared about the content of the ceremony and took the time and energy to make it truly reflect what is in your hearts. I'm grateful for your kindness and generosity and for being someone I can call a friend.

Hillary · Married on 11/05/2017

Reverend Kelly Jo Singleton was absolutely WONDERFUL and such a dream to work with! We are SO thankful we found her. She helped us craft our ceremony to ensure it was exactly what we wanted, and it was honestly perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great Kelly was and we really couldn't agree more. Kelly is so professional, caring, friendly, accommodating, and the list continues. Please don't wait another second to hire her for your special day!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

Thank you very much for the lovely review. I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed the ceremony. I could feel the love all of all those who love and support you. Truly, I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful experience than I had with the two of you. You cared about the ceremony itself and what was said and it was a joy to work with you. And now, I am happy to be able to call you my friends.

Jussy · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton is an amazing person. Her warmth and compassion shown through immediately. She was very interested in our love. She was eager to help us make our ceremony perfect. She includes any aspect of a ceremony that you would want. We wanted it to be "us" with touches of religion. She also included us honoring our families and bringing our moms flowers. This simple touch meant the world to them. Rev. Kelly Jo has become a friend to us and we are beyond happy with our choice. Everyone noticed her passion and compassion towards us.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Rev. Kelly Jo Singleton, Interfaith Minister's reply:

I'm so happy and feel blessed to have been able to walk this part of the journey with you. As an officiant, I couldn't have asked for a better experience than I had with you. Couples like yourself who radiate with love for each other and are carefully attentive to the process of creating the ceremony keep my passion for weddings alive. I wish all couples were as polite and genuinely kind such as both of you are to me. I'm so glad the ceremony was what you were hoping for and that your family and friends enjoyed it as well. Thank you for everything and for being a couple who I can also call my friends.