Cork Factory Hotel

Up to 200 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$16k - $18k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Cork Factory Hotel is a vintage wedding venue located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice award-winning hotel was once home to the 19th century Armstrong Cork and Kerr Glass companies. Now, it is the ideal setting for the wedding of your dreams. The Cork Factory Hotel’s event specialists will help you plan every aspect of your special day from beginning to end.

Facilities and Capacity
Cork Factory Hotel can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests in its unique indoor and outdoor event spaces. Couples may hold grand or intimate ceremonies or receptions in the venue’s Ballroom, Parlour, Terrace, Warehouse, Assembly Room, Baker’s Table or Cork & Cap Restaurant.

Cork Factory Hotel is a full-service venue that provides the following wedding event services:

• Bridal shower
  • All inclusive packages
  • Cake
  • Event planning

Catering Services
Cork Factory Hotel offers a wide variety of in-house catering and bartending services. House and specialty beers, wines and liquors are available, as well as an open, limited or cash bar with bartenders. They also offer the following services:

• Buffet
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Cake
Catering Services
Event Planner

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle

• Mary
    Mary K. Married on 04/29/2022

Cork Factory - Our Wedding

From the moment we started working with the Cork Factory staff, I knew our wedding was going to be fantastic. The Cork Factory itself is a stunning venue. It's romantic, has a historical and industrial feeling to it, and it can fit a fairly high amount of people (we had 175 guests). Most of our guests stayed at the hotel and loved the room style and amenities it offered. The Cork Factory offers a wedding coordinator, which was one of the biggest perks for someone planning their own wedding like we did. We primarily worked with Lauren, and she was my go-to gal for all things leading up to and throughout the course of our wedding weekend. Although I was pretty organized, when we arrived, I met with Lauren and was honestly frazzled by my own accord. She was literally the only person that made me feel better. I was planning to set up some of the decor myself and she insisted that I go relax and spend time with friends and family. I knew our wedding and all details were in good hands all thanks to her. I could not thank her more for her support, organization, and patience in working with us leading up to our big day and highly recommend her for anyone who is considering their wedding at the Cork Factory. One of our favorite parts of the wedding planning process was the food tasting the wedding coordination team offers. We brought our parents along, and had a fantastic time. There are a variety of options to choose from to accommodate all guests. All I'm going to say is, go with the oatmeal cookie cream pies!! Sincerely, thank you to Lauren and the Cork Factory for everything they did to make our day possible. It was everything we could have dreamed of.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn T. Married on 04/23/2022

There is truly no better venue

If I could give the Cork Factory 100 stars, I would. I know that most people only read the first couple sentences of reviews so I'll just list the my two favorite things about booking my wedding with the Cork Factory: convenience and all-inclusive. The wedding packages come with a coordinator, which is ABSOLUTELY something you want for your big day. The coordinator we were originally assigned actually left the hotel about 6 months before our wedding and the transition to the new coordinator was seamless. Jennifer didn't skip a beat. Also, she was so nice and so helpful and answered every single one of my emails within a day or two (shoutout to Jennifer, you're the best!!). Both were amazing but Jennifer truly went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The wedding packages also include a cake and a hotel room for you and your new spouse on the night of the wedding and you can have your rehearsal there as well (at no additional charge) and they have these amazing bridal suites that you can rent for an additional charge (worth it, in my opinion). I could just go on and on. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER VENUE THAN THE CORK FACTORY. I didn't have to worry about decorating or meeting vendors or making sure things were moving along and the staff took care of everything, including switching over the rooms and taking down AND packing up our decorations at the end of the night. The Cork Factory is also incredibly organized and has a great process in place for food tasting, meetings, cake tasting, you name it. It made planning a breeze The hotel is in the same complex so you don't have to pay $2000 for transportation too! That was a big upside for us. Guests loved that everything was in one place. The staff was also incredibly friendly. Not to mention, the venue is truly stunning. The brick is modern and industrial yet still has the historic feeling. Each event space (Warehouse, Assembly Room, Parlor, Terrace, Ballroom) are beautiful and unique. This is not your average hotel. Just one more thing, most wedding food is trash but the Cork Factory legit had the best food I've ever had at a wedding. When I tell you i PRIORITIZED eating on my wedding day because i knew how good the food was lol. I could really go on and on and on but I will sum it up to this: the Cork Factory has amazing packages that are affordable and include everything you could possibly want and are very customizable. Every single person that we worked with was friendly and helpful. We had the best experience and I am so happy we chose the Cork Factory.
    Laura S. Married on 04/22/2022

The best!!!

We had our daughters wedding at the Cork Factory: the best! My daughter and her new husband were thrilled with their wedding. Everything was perfect; the food, service, Jennifer our wedding planner and the hotel. If I could I would give it more than 5 stars.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ally & Matt
    25 photos · 10/26/2018

Perfect Harmony Entertainment Perfect Harmony Entertainment Wedding DJs

A fantastic venue with a friendly and attentive staff. The venue offers several rooms for your guests to enjoy including an outdoor deck that runs the length of the main room. The main room is warm and inviting with a classic look that can only be found in historic venues like this one.

Elite Entertainment Services Elite Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

Everytime we have had the pleasure of woking with the Cork Factory...it had been a distinctive and unforgettable experience. The exposed brick and timeless decor create something that is hard to replicate. The staff has never disappointed and strives to make sure your event is exactly as planned..big or small.

On-Site Weddings and Events by Kristin On-Site Weddings and Events by Kristin Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great Staff and Beautiful Venue!

480 New Holland Avenue Suite 3000, Suite 3000 Lancaster, PA, 17602
7177352075
Location of (Cork Factory Hotel)

Cork Factory Hotel frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Cork Factory Hotel in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Cork Factory Hotel for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Historic Building
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Cork Factory Hotel for wedding events?

Cork Factory Hotel offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Cork Factory Hotel offer?

Cork Factory Hotel offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Cork Factory Hotel offer for wedding events?

Cork Factory Hotel offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Bar Services
  • Cake
  • Catering Services
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Cork Factory Hotel and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cork Factory Hotel is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding

Wedding Venues