Heritage Hills Resort

York, PA View map Visit website

Heritage Hills Golf Resort is a wedding venue located in York, Pennsylvania. The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice award-winning resort is the perfect setting for your bridal shower, wedding ceremony and reception. The experienced wedding consultants at the Heritage Hills Golf Resort will go above and beyond to assist you in planning the special day that you have always dreamed of from beginning to end.

Facilities and Capacity
Heritage Hills Golf Resort can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests in its elegant indoor and outdoor event spaces. The resort offers onsite restaurants and banquet halls, which are available for hosting intimate or grand wedding events.

Heritage Hills Golf Resort is a full-service wedding venue that provides a wide-range of wedding event services, which include hotel accommodations, event planning, in-house bartending, in-house catering, full spa and salon, full 18-hole golf course, private farmhouse, Master Suite and wireless Internet. Couples may also bring in outside vendors on their special day. Heritage Hills Golf Resort provides chairs, tables, decor, a dance floor and catering during its wedding events.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$32

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine
Limited Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club
Garden
Hotel
Resort
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

4.7

Jamie Married on 04/02/2022

A Perfect Location

To be fair, if I could, I would probably rate Heritage a 4.75 stars, but they definitely get rounded up. MINOR issues: our favors were put out in the last 15 minutes of the wedding so a lot of the guests who didn't stay didn't receive them and we had a ton left over; one of the hor d'oeuvres that we had during cocktail hour was supposed to be unlimited for the hour and they ran out about 30 minutes in so a lot guests didn't get any and we didn't have any either; some of the guests received vouchers for breakfast the next morning and some didn't.

Overall, Heritage Hills was wonderful! From our first tour, we pretty much knew that it was our place. Most of our wedding guests were from out of state so we loved that there was adequate rooms for everyone to stay on site and that once they checked in for the rehearsal on Friday night, they wouldn't have to leave until Sunday morning. In every meeting, I felt like our wants and ideas were taken seriously but I felt truly relaxed when handing over the plans to my wedding. I loved having the salon there so all of my girls and I could get ready together comfortably, again, without having to leave the premises. Jennifer even worked my MOH and me in for a massage before the rehearsal.

The food was great and served quickly. The bartenders were FANTASTIC. I know this may not be a super important thing to all weddings, but it was to ours, and they handled the crowds wonderfully and made everyone very happy! Mackenzie worked her tail off to set up our room exactly like I pictured and wanted! Chuck ran our rehearsal and the day of BEAUTIFULLY- our family still talks about how much fun he was and how he made everyone laugh and loosen up!

The most important person, in our experience with HH, was Derek. We booked our wedding about a year in advance and I emailed Derek close to once a week with questions, and pictures, and thoughts. He responded timely every time and answered every question I had. He assured me, time and again, that everything would go smoothly, even when plans changed the week of the wedding. He worked with us to plan our dream wedding and still stay within budget, which was very important to us. I'm not even sure I'm adequately stating how instrumental he was to making our experience and our wedding everything it was. THANK YOU to everyone at Heritage that made our wedding dream a reality!
  • Maria
    Maria W. Married on 10/23/2021

Book Heritage Hills!

Heritage Hills is a wonderful venue, and we're so happy we found it! We greatly valued having a venue where we could host the ceremony, reception, and guest accommodations all at one place, and Heritage Hills is a beautiful venue for all three. Once we visited Heritage, it became the benchmark we compared every other venue to and we quickly realized that it was the venue for us.

We had two coordinators on the day of - Annie and Derek. Annie was great to work with and she was so attentive to our needs (including running to our hotel room after the ceremony for day-of emergencies!).

In addition to helping us on the day of, Derek worked with us throughout the planning process and also on our big day. Derek is a 12 out of 10. Working with him was one of the main reasons we booked Heritage Hills. We had read great reviews about him and he exceeded those. When we toured the venue it was clear from the getgo that he genuinely cared about our wedding being special, and we couldn't have asked for more in a venue coordinator. He answered all our questions, was so thoughtful and accommodating while working with us to make our visions into reality. He helped with the planning every step of the way from catering, to rooms, to setting up heaters for our outdoor seating.

We had planned to get married at their beautiful outdoor ceremony site, but about ten minutes before the ceremony we needed to move everything indoors and have the ceremony there. The Heritage Hills team quickly lit all the table candles, opened up the panoramic windows, and helped get the guests settled inside. In the end, we were able to pull off a gorgeous wedding that we'll never forget.

Go see Heritage Hills and book, because they are filling up quickly and you will love having your wedding there!
  • Hanna
    Hanna O. Married on 03/04/2021

Derek and Gloria were the BEST

Derek and Gloria were our team for our wedding and they were both WONDERFUL. Gloria made sure everything was just right the day of so I didn't have to worry about a thing. She also made sure everything got packed up and loaded in the car so nothing went missing. That was a huge deal that you don't think about until the following morning but it was such a relief. Derek paid attention to every detail and made me feel so important. He was also very patient and friendly. He never made me feel as though I was annoying, even though I emailed him pretty often with questions. He was always happy to respond and make everything perfect for me. I would recommend Derek and Gloria!!!! Great team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

28 photos · 10/26/2019
  • Jessica & Paulino
    17 photos · 04/07/2018

Lincolnway Flower Shop Lincolnway Flower Shop Wedding Florists

The staff here is top notch and very prepared and professional yet down to earth people. They are always extremely helpful if we need any direction! This is a great venue that has it all. From the hotel, pub,restaurant, pretty arbor with a great backdrop for photos to golf . Great variety to choose from with the formal ballroom or a casual terrace room. We can't say enough good things about the staff and the property. These guys know how to host a party!

Artistic Difference Artistic Difference Wedding Photographers

Heritage Hills is the best place in York to have a beautiful Wedding with amazing views, A Great meal, and a Rocking Party all with a full hotel.

Soundwave DJ's Soundwave DJ's Wedding DJs

Heritage Hills is a lovely venue which offers several locations depending on your preferences & guest count. They also have a beautiful location to do ceremonies and are very accomodating in seeing the wedding is just what the Bride & Groom desire. Heritage is definitely on of the finest venues in the York area and I look forward to providing entertainment at their lovely venue in the future. Fred Behney Soundwave DJs.com

2700 Mount Rose Avenue York, PA, 17402
(717) 755-0123
Location of (Heritage Hills Resort)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding

Wedding Venues