64 Reviews for Heritage Hills Golf Resort

Outside Cake (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
Shuttle (1)
64 Heritage Hills Golf Resort Reviews

Having our wedding at Heritage Hills was one of the best decisions we made. Derek, Dana, and Julia were amazing to work with and took care of EVERYTHING. They did everything they could to make our wedding absolutely perfect and it was. We stayed in the farmhouse the entire weekend and had our rehearsal dinner there where they made us brick over pizza which I highly recommend. We also had the after party there which was perfect because everyone that wasn't sleeping there could just walk back to their rooms. The ceremony site was beautiful, the food was fantastic, and the staff was amazing. The wedding wouldn't have been the same without Heritage Hills!

Profile Picture Abbey, 6/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I could not be happier that we choose Heritage Hills as our location to have our wedding reception. Casey was so friendly and welcoming from the first time I talked to her on the phone. During the entire planning process, anytime I had a question, Casey was so willing to provide answers and guidance. The day of, Jackie was so great to deal with. She was such a lifesaver when I was going around the golf course for pictures. I’m so grateful for her and everything she did while we were at Heritage Hills. My husband and I were treated so nicely by all of Heritage Hills’ staff but so were our guests. The wedding guests raved about the food, service and their hotel accommodations. We had a gap between the wedding and when cocktail hour started. Heritage Hills was willing to open oak. restaurant for guests to go and relax and have drinks before the ballroom opened for cocktails. They were so accommodating and helped make our wedding the day of our dreams.

Profile Picture Staci, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Accommodations, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Our experience at Heritage Hills was great. Throughout the whole process, Casey was very responsive with any questions we had. We had a church wedding and then had our reception in the Windows Ballroom. We had a lot of fun taking pictures on the golf course, and the scenery was beautiful. Our guests really enjoyed the food. There was a slight delay in getting the food served, but overall everything went very smoothly. Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place! We discovered the venue through WeddingWire, and were in love with the Garden Ceremony site and the Terrace. We submitted our contact information to learn more, and received a personable, quick response from staff. All of the staff were extremely hospitable and genuinely interested in helping us achieve the perfect day. What I appreciate most during my experience was our coordinators' work ethic and ability to go above and beyond to answer questions at any time. I never felt that I asked a silly question, or asked too many questions because she was always positive and helpful. I would give our wedding coordinator an 11 out of 10 if it were possible. I enjoyed the venue because of their options! We reserved a gorgeous, spacious bridal suite where my bridesmaids and I were able to get ready the day of, an outdoor ceremony space, a beautiful reception area with large windows and natural light, golf carts to get from point A to B in high heels, and a pub for after the reception. Everything was in one location and was so convenient for my family and our guests. On our wedding day, I can honestly say nothing went wrong, and all went right. All of the staff were wonderful, the food came out quickly and served warm, the room was comfortable and cool, and I was treated extremely well. Although it is simple, I was greeted as a Mrs. by the staff, and it was so exciting for me! Overall, I highly recommend Heritage Hill's wedding services and I am so grateful for the experience I get to take away.

Profile Picture Spenser, 6/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Tables

From our initial meeting we had with Tracy at Heritage Hills, my husband and I knew that this was the place we wanted to get married. We had been to a wedding here in the past and both loved it. When we met with Tracy, she took us on a tour of the various reception venues, as well as the ceremony site. It was absolutely beautiful. Throughout the year of our wedding planning, Tracy was in touch with me the entire time, reminding me what needed done and when it needed to be done by. She eased my worries of forgetting something major, and was not bothered at all by the tons of emails I would send her with questions that I had. She made the entire planning process so easy! The day of the wedding we had Jackie as our coordinator. She was absolutely amazing as well! She kept us on track as far as timing with the ceremony and pictures. She made sure that the reception was perfect. If there was a problem I did not know about it because Tracy took care of it. The ceremony site was beautiful and our pictures there turned out fabulous. Jackie also knew where to take us and our bridal party after the ceremony for pictures on the golf course. All of our pictures turned out perfect!! We used the Terrace room for our reception. This room was perfect! The windows around 3/4 of the room made it so beautiful with our uplighting. The food was delicious as well! And the Serenity Spa did all of my girls' updos as well as mine and my makeup. Everyone's hair looked so nice!! We had so many compliments from our guests, saying this was one of the nicest weddings they have ever been to. I would definitely recommend having your wedding here - you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

I cannot begin to thank Casey and Jackie enough for the outstanding service we received from them and everyone at Heritage Hills. Every detail was taken care of and went beyond our expectations. The wedding ceremony site was just gorgeous and thank you for the wonderful weather. The reception hall was just beautiful! Mandy and Clark have stated a few times that their wedding was beyond their dreams and for that I am truly grateful for all your help in putting this once in a lifetime event together.
From our first meeting I knew this was the venue I wanted for my daughters wedding.

Casey made the planning process seamless, even when we would change our minds, she always accepted our changes with a smile.

Jackie was our coordinator for the rehearsal and the day of wedding, she is amazing! She remains so calm and is very organized. She made sure that the bridal party was on time for all photos and for the ceremony. All guests who needed assistance were given the help they needed to get to their seats.

The Terrace room was just beautiful and large enough to hold our guests comfortably.

From the rehearsal dinner to the reception was just a wonderful experience. My daughter and son-in law have said several times that the wedding was beyond their dreams. I am so grateful to the staff at Heritage for allowing us to make this once in a lifetime event enjoyable for everyone.

With appreciation,
Wendy Miller

Profile Picture User5491360, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

Heritage Hills Golf Resort was a wonderful choice for our wedding and reception. Everyone there is wonderful to work with, Casey and Jackie were amazing I could not have done it without them! The service is exceptional, the staff nice, and the quality of the venue is top notch and affordable. The Master Suite was beautiful and spacious and we got some excellent wedding photos there. You should definitely check it out, my husband and I were very pleased with our choice.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

The team at Heritage Hills was amazing from the first meeting to view the venue through our wedding day! They were always available to answer questions and to help with whatever we needed. They were flexible and went above and beyond to meet with us on our schedule since we live out-of-town. The outdoor ceremony space and the Terrace reception space were beautiful, and the staff was professional and prompt. My guests commented about how lovely the space was and how great the service was. Casey and Jackie did a wonderful job as our wedding coordinators, and they even had set up a bottle of champagne and a dinner from our wedding in our room the night of the wedding. I would recommend this venue without reservation.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I even start?? From the very first time my Mom and I met Tracy, we knew this was the place where I had to get married! Tracy is one of the most genuine/kind people you will ever meet! She went above and beyond for me countless times throughout the year to make our day perfect! There were so many times I thought during the planning process, "how am I going to remember all this stuff and have myself organized for the big day?" Tracy always assured me "don't worry, it will be taken care of" and she truly meant this. I can honestly say I did not stress out one time over planning the wedding. They reminded me what needed done at what time and I never had to rush with anything when it got closer to the big day! Jackie was my day of coordinator and I cannot thank her enough for making the entire day run so smoothly!! I feel like I never even saw her throughout the night, but I know she was running around like crazy communicating with all of my vendors and the chefs! Together, Tracy and Jackie are an amazing team! We had one of the best days of our lives thanks to the two of you!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so pleased with all of the services at Heritage Hills to make our wedding the memorable day it was. From the beginning, Casey made our planning easy and was always available to answer questions and guide us. She was quick to respond to emails (even if they were ridiculous questions!).

Pam was with us all day on the day of the wedding and took any worries or concerns from our shoulders! She was so attentive and made sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed.

The garden ceremony was beautiful and the picture taking places were just as we had hoped. The reception in the Terrace Room was gorgeous and we received many compliments on the venue! We appreciated the efficient way the dinners were served and the dinners were delicious. Special care was taken to our GF needs and other allergies that guests had.

We would definitely recommend Heritage Hills to couples planning a wedding! It was absolutely amazing and they made sure that all of the details were taken care of so we didn't have to stress about them on the day of the wedding. Thank you HH staff!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin... our wedding at Heritage was absolutely perfect. I don't think it could have gone any smoother. Casey and Jackie were both terrific at everything they did to make our wedding day the best day of my life!

From day one, when we first visited Heritage, Casey answered all of the thousands of questions that I had. She was very professional and helpful in every decision that needed to be made. She followed through the entire wedding planning process the same way; she was very responsive and attentive to every question and detail. I can't say enough about how awesome she was to work with over the past 13 months of planning.

The day of, Jackie made sure everything went smoothly. I never had to worry about anything, which allowed me to enjoy the fun moments throughout my entire wedding day (something not all brides can say). I can't thank both of them enough for creating the most perfect day for me and my husband! Our guests continue to compliment us on how great everything turned out.

I would highly recommend heritage for any bride to be!

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Heritage Hills on June 6th (ceremony and reception). We had the pleasure of working closely with Casey Englert in the whole planning process. Casey was wonderful throughout the whole process. She is very professional, energetic and lots of fun! Heritage Hills is a very beautiful place to have a wedding with a lot of different photo opportunities. We had the ceremony in the garden ceremony site. The weather was beautiful and Heritage Hills did a wonderful job of setting the site up with their beautiful white chairs and well maintained garden. They were very accommodating to our needs as a couple and I can say with 100% honesty that I did not stress about a single thing on our wedding day. I knew that the staff at Heritage would take care of setting everything up and making everything look beautiful and that is just what they did. We had our reception in the big glass terrace building which is also beautiful once set up for an event. The food provided by Heritage was excellent and their were many options to choose from. There were also plenty of hotel rooms for our guests to stay in. I would absolutely recommend Heritage Hills as a wedding venue. It is great for a couple that wants to spend their wedding day relaxing and not stressed about anything ;)

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff went above and beyond to make our guests and my husband and me feel welcomed and comfortable. HH's professional yet friendly demeanor and prompt communication put us at ease any time we had a question. The staff was attentive in providing the highest quality of service and helping to smooth out any unforeseen wrinkles that occurred at the rehearsal dinner and/or reception by not missing a beat and completely taking the worry away from us by reassuring us they had it all under control. So many individuals came up to us during and after the reception to say how beautiful the room looked and how attentive to their needs the staff were. Without any hesitation whatsoever, we would strongly recommend HH as your one-stop location for everything wedding-related!! We could not have asked for a better rehearsal dinner or reception venue and the service was unlike any other!! They definitely added to the joy of the wedding celebration in their own special ways!! Constructive feedback not related specifically to the planning aspect relates to a mix-up about the hotel room reservation rates in which we were quoted differing prices which added some confusion to the booking process. Regarding the spa on the premises, the only glitches regarding the wedding day appointments were that my husband was not offered a complimentary mimosa as advertised for the wedding party and there was some confusion over the size of the complimentary lipstick offered as part of bridal services. Additionally, for some reason, my appointment didn’t begin until twenty minutes after the scheduled time of 10am which admittedly added some stress/worry to that morning for everything else was delayed (i.e., hair and photographs of getting ready before departing for the church).

Profile Picture Megan, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We were thrilled with our decision to work with Heritage Hills as our wedding and reception venue. From the moment we met with Casey, we knew we had found our dream location. Everyone was so friendly and made any accommodation we needed.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough positive things about Heritage Hills! They were the first and only wedding venue we visited 9 months ago. Casey Englert answered every single one of my 5 million emails over the last 9 months in a timely matter. There wasn't one question of mine that went unanswered. She was there every step of the way from picking the date, the room for our reception, the food tasting, all the final meetings, AND she even watched our ceremony from the back of the room. We had a few issues towards the end of our planning but she quickly and professionally worked them out and I couldn't have been more pleased with how our wedding came together!
We got married and had our reception in the Windows Ballroom which was turned into the most exquisite room I've ever seen for our wedding. We had a lot of personal touches from rented chiavari chairs to elegant table clothes that weren't offered at Heritage Hills that made the room even more beautiful. Casey, again, helped us set up chair and table linen rentals. The food was out of this world! Our guests are still talking about how tender the beef was and how HUGE and delicious their crab cakes were! Jackie Speary is truly amazing. She was with us the entire day. She set up the ballroom herself, she made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time AND she oversaw the entire ceremony and reception to make sure everything was flowing the way it should. At the end of the night, she packed up everything just the way we brought it! She also made sure my dad, who is not well, was able to get back and forth by golf cart. She made a stressful day otherwise flawless! Thank you Jackie from the bottom of our hearts for all your hard work and dedication to making our day so special! If you want an above average wedding that will wow your guests and that you will remember forever, Heritage Hills is the venue for you!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I even begin?! Casey Englert and Jackie Speary are beyond amazing at what they do, and John and I couldn't be more thankful or truly happy and lucky that we chose Heritage Hills Golf Resort as our wedding venue! The reasonable rates, beautiful scenery and establishment lured us in to book our April wedding there but I couldn't imagine not working with Casey and Jackie who made our Disney themed wedding that much more magical! These ladies are wonderful to work with and are incredibly organized, timely, friendly, accommodating and so much more! They catered our wedding and the food is most fabulously delicious too! I worked with Casey throughout the planning process who literally responds back to your questions and/or needs right away! Jackie was our day of coordinator who worked so diligently and beautifully to make our day smooth and flawless. She's amazing!! She was always right there to help with anything the day of and was such a great help, not to mention she and her team set up everything exactly as I had envisioned when we went over final day details! Hotel heritage golf resort is THE perfect place to book your wedding or special event, the crew who make it all happen and the beautiful establishment will leave you beyond impressed and happy you did. Thank you Casey, Jackie and Heritage hills for making our wedding day so magical, wonderful and flawless! It was all so special thanks to you!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Tracy and Jackie were amazing to work with for our reception! The reception was perfect! They were very accommodating and helpful with everything! They were so organized and worked like a well oiled machine!

Profile Picture User3747075, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heritage Hills, Tracy, and Jackie were all amazing. From the first meeting to the day of the wedding, they were organized, had answers for everything, and kept the day running smoothly. They set the reception room and ceremony site up for us, so once we got there before the wedding and delivered all of the decorations, all I had to do was sit back and relax! I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a stunning venue, give Heritage Hills a good look.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Heritage Hills Golf Resort, and we could not be happier with everything! The outdoor ceremony site was gorgeous and the Windows ballroom was perfect for our group of about 120. We worked with Tracy leading up to the weekend of and she was so helpful, organized, and knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions. We also worked with Pam and Missy for the rehearsal and day of. They were fantastic! They were always on top of everything and communicated with us throughout the day to make sure everything was perfect. The food was also delicious! Overall we had an amazing experience and could not be happier with Heritage Hills and their high quality service. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Holyn, 8/10/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful grounds! We had a wonderful day. We were able to open the sliding glass doors in the rotunda...it was wonderful!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used Heritage Hills for our rehearsal dinner (Ironwoods Restaurant), wedding reception, numerous guest rooms, and a Sunday brunch for guests (Knickers Pub).

We had our reception in the Terrace Room and everything was wonderful! Tracy and Pam were great to work with! Tracy was quick to respond to my e-mail inquiries and Pam was amazing when it came time for the rehearsal/reception events! We had so many compliments from guests about the wonderful food, venue space, and even the signature cocktail they created for us. I would highly recommend having an event here.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect place to have our wedding. The staff was excellent, always there when we needed them. Pam ( the wedding consultant) was amazing. She made the day run smoothly. She was very understanding with our children which meant a lot to us. She would bring them little things that made them happy like grapes, my boys love their grapes. It was beautiful they really did an excellent job setting things up for us. We wouldn't change anything about our wedding day.

Profile Picture Tina, 3/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Heritage Hills and their amazing staff played a huge role in making our wedding absolutely perfect. We knew right away when we met with Derek Brown, one of their wedding coordinators, that we had to have our reception held at Heritage Hills. Derek is an amazing wedding coordinator, and really did an excellent job at showing us just how spectacular our wedding would be. He worked with each of our outside vendors, including our wedding planner, and together with all of our vendors, made our wedding everything we had dreamed it would be. Too add to everything, there was a snow storm on our wedding day, and the staff at Heritage Hills braved this storm to stay at work, so they could make our wedding perfect. We could not be more appreciative to the entire staff for everything they did. We would most certainly recommend Heritage Hills and their event coordinating team, Derek and Tracy, to anyone. They worked hard to make our wedding everything we wanted and to make it truly memorable. They certainly surpassed all of our expectations.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation

I highly recommend Heritage Hills!! They were amazing and I couldn't be happier with the way my wedding turned out! Everyone was so friendly and very helpful through the whole planning process and during my wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 8/9/13, 2 Reviews