8610 Blackstone Rd, Manassas, VA 20110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services

We are a Professional DJ Entertainment Company offering DJ Services, Photobooth, and Lighting for your special day! Here are some reasons why you should choose Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services

*Hundreds of 5 star reviews on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and Google

*Diverse professional DJ’s live mixing all genres/styles of music together

*Wedding Packages providing up to 7 hours, music for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception

*Ability to create customized music playlists right on our website

*View pricing packages/book your date right on website

*Trusted by hundreds of companies & venues for exceptional service

*Fully licensed and insured

Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 6
Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services 7

School Prom · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Great Prom Event

Great job. DJ Mark worked with our schedule (for that evening) very well. He was flexible with some pieces that we pulled on the fly, and he is clearly a great personality to work with. I am glad he was our man for our event.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Laura Kline · Married on 09/14/2019

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Titus Touch Music was recommended to me by our wedding coordinator at The Bond because they had been to the venue often, were very professional, and excellent at getting people up and dancing and making sure they have a great time. It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I was given the DJ Mark who was in constant contact with me and responded quickly with any questions. He sent me paperwork to fill out months prior and when the paperwork was due (two weeks prior to the wedding) sent me a gentle reminder email. We had a lot of specific song requests that weren’t often played at weddings and he would email me with the songs he had found to make sure the versions were correct. During the wedding he was very easy to speak with and would drop everything if I had any requests or questions! He truly seemed to love his job, arrived early to the event, and never bothered me with questions that were not important.

I thought it was so professional when he checked in with myself, the groom and the parents prior to everyone being introduced after the cocktail hour to make sure he had all the correct songs and names and ran through with everyone the order of introductions and upcoming dances. The photo booth also provided by Titus Music was amazing. There were two people working it who were lovely. They were so great about having everyone put the second print out of photos in a book for us and write a little blurb! They even announced a last call for the photo booth which reminded the groom and I to get a photo together before it was too late! The book was then immediately given to us at the end of the wedding and was such a joy to look through the next day! I would absolutely recommend Titus Touch Music to anyone who needs a DJ. Sometimes you don’t realize but the DJ is one of the most important aspects of a wedding and you can’t go wrong with anyone from Titus Touch!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

• What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00

Real Weddings

• Melhorn Manor
    Melhorn Manor Historic Weddings

Chris Jackson from Titus Touch was the first DJ at our newly renovated venue. We were 100% satisfied with his professionalism and performance and we welcome him back any time! Thank you for your partnership!

• Revelation Photography
    Revelation Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want a FUN wedding reception, Titus is excellent. I always love working with him.

• Joel Thomas Photography
    Joel Thomas Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I get to see a lot of DJ's and hear a ton of wedding music. Titus was definitely one of the best I've worked with. Not only was the music selection excellent, but it was appropriately timed based on the different parts of the reception. Fun and energetic during the entrance, relaxing and calm during dinner, and he knew just what to play to fill the dance floor as soon as it opened. I really look forward to working with Titus Touch Music Professional DJ Services again soon.

• 8610 Blackstone Rd Manassas, VA, 20110 See on map