1935 Spring Road, Carlisle, PA 17013 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Revelation Photography

We love weddings! We have been photographiing weddings for over 20 years. Our goal is for you to have a mix of beautiful, elegant, traditionally posed portraits, and all the fun moments captured showing the emotion of the day. A true blend of the traditional and photojournalism, with your photography being FUN and stress free! Complementary engagement sitting with your wedding coverage. We would love to talk to you about your wedding! Please visit our website at www.revelationphotostudio.com , visit our facebook page or give us a call at (717)249-9374.

Follow Revelation Photography on

19 Reviews for Revelation Photography

1 User photo

Revelation Photography 1

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC, over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. After much consideration we decided on Revelation Photography. Cindy and Cindy did NOT disappoint us! They captured US, our family and friends, the décor elements and my venue perfectly. Their approach was laid back but they also knew how to move us along so that we got all the photos that were important to us. There were so easy to work with and we enjoyed having them with us all day. I would highly recommend Revelation Photography to any couple that is looking for a professional, talented photographer and reasonably priced photographer for their wedding day!!! Thank you for capturing our wedding day. We can’t stop looking at all the amazing photos. Karen & John

Sent on 03/27/2018

Gloria · Married on 11/12/2017

Cindy and Cindy both shot my wedding and I couldn’t be more in love with my whole experience and all of my photos!! They are so fun, nice, and completely skilled in their profession! If you want too notch quality for your money I suggest that you use Revelation photography, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Revelation Photography 2

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Cindy did such an amazing job! From our engagement photos to our wedding! She got so amazing shots and was able to have my husband comfortable doing pictures! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Revelation Photography Pricing

Revelation Photography Price Rates

Revelation Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Revelation Photography 1
    Complementary Bridal or engagement sitting
    When you book your wedding with Revelation Photography, we will provide a Complementary Bridal portrait or engagement sitting in our studio or outdoor location.

• Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor
    Tamzen's Bridal at Butler Manor Wedding Dresses

Great personal service and wedding photography!

• Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast
    Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast Barn & Farm Weddings

Its always a pleasure to have Cindy and Alan work at the venue. She is professional, creative, and timely and I know our brides are always pleased with the results. I'm always thrilled to share her work on our website. Highly recommended.

• Harmony Hall Estate
    Harmony Hall Estate Banquet Halls

We love working with Revelation Photography. Cindy and her team are great a capturing all those special moments that happened during a wedding. They are easy to work with and offer many options for your special day. I would definitely recommend Revelation Photography!

• 1935 Spring Road Carlisle, 17013 See on map
    7177012448 (Other Phone Number)