Amanda Zeiders Photography

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania View map Visit website
$3,750 Most Popular Price

$3,750 Most Popular Price

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to browse my information. Wow! Wedding planning, what an exciting and super personal process. As a wedding photographer the last thing I want to be is just another vendor.

Gosh we spend the most time with you on your wedding day, and its super important that you and your fiance are comfortable. I mean could you imagine your wedding day with someone that treats your portraits like an old fashioned mall studio, yikes! I can promise you that as your engagement and wedding photographer we will laugh, and have so much fun during our time together.

I'm from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. I shoot weddings all year round in PA and Maryland including cities such as Gettysburg, Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Taneytown, Reading, Pottsville you get the jist. I have been photographing weddings since 2012. Natural light is my jam but I also use flash techniques during receptions and some really romantic night shots. I take pride in my ability to take candids that help tell the story of your wedding. Whether it be your hubby seeing you for the first time or your best friend cracking up during the best man speech I got you covered!

My company, Amanda Zeiders Photography, is a full-service wedding photography company. I provide couples with a wide-range of photography products following your wedding day, such as albums, canvas, digital files (always included), and prints. I am a one man or two man show depending on what your needs and wants are. Therefore, my packages have the option for you to pick the amount of photographers you need as well as the amount of hours. Amanda Zeiders Photography LLC is a licensed and insured business.

• Custom timeline creation
  • Wedding portraits
  • Online Gallery
  • Professional Prints, Albums and Canvases
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Nicole
    Nicole W. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely STUNNING! Phenomenal Experience!

If you are looking for the perfect wedding photographer, look no further! Words cannot express how thankful we are for Amanda! She did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding.

During our engagement session, she constantly made us laugh and we had the best time. We got caught in the rain and she handled it like a champ! We had an impromptu Notebook style photo shoot and the photos were HOT!

My husband and I got married May 14, 2022 and she hands down made it the best day ever! She not only made us feel comfortable, but every single one of our guests. My mom even commented on how naturally she directs you into the perfect pose.

We had some tough lighting with a change in ceremony space due to weather, and with
    these photos, you would have thought this was option A.

She had us and our bridal party laughing the whole time. STUNNING is the only word that comes to mind!

Within days she had some preview photos and there isn't a single one I don't absolutely LOVE!
    As a bride and as a wedding planner, | 100% would
    recommend Amanda to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in PA.
  • Jes
    Jes Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mandi is really good. She understands the value of your pictures. She puts her self in your shoes and that is what I love about her. She knows exactly how to capture the nest of you even on your worst days!! Would recommend her to anyone. Better quality pictures then the high dollar photographers!!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella S. Married on 10/04/2020

Quality Service and Beautiful Photos

I can't recommend Amanda enough! Amanda, photographed our "Micro Wedding" on 10/4 and did an absolutely amazing job. She made my husband and I (who have never had professional photos taken) feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera. She is very attentive to detail, flexible, and accommodating. She provided us with a "sneak peek" a few days after our wedding, and they turned out beautiful! What can I say other than you are ‘outstanding’ having you capture moments that we will look back on and treasure forever, is so incredibly special. I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda, you won't regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Bryanna & Casey
    61 photos · 11/11/2017

Mx2 Event Design Mx2 Event Design Wedding Planners

I've had the good fortune of working with Amanda on two events; one wedding and one big corporate event. She is flexible, friendly and her artistry shines through. A true professional, and I will be sure to include her in as many of our events as possible!

1210 Boiling Springs RD Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, 17055
Location of (Amanda Zeiders Photography)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding