Nearby Vendors to Consider

About AM Films, LLC

Telling your love story is our passion.

AM Films, LLC is a family-owned and operated wedding videography company based in Hampstead, Maryland. The company is committed to delivering high-quality cinematic wedding films. The husband and wife team, Anthony and Laura Marchiano, treat each couple like family and dedicate their time and energy to creating a customized film you they will cherish for years to come.

Experience
Owner Anthony Marchiano has been professionally filming weddings and events since 2008, after graduating from Towson University with a degree in graphic design. He is joined by his wife, Laura Marchiano, who acts as his videography assistant. Laura works as an audiologist by day, and assists with AM Films on nights and weekends.

AM Films offers three wedding videography packages, with the option to customize and build your own package. Packages include high-definition video, a full-feature film and highlight video. Services also include:

• Additional hours

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Drone Footage (1)
Raw Footage (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

As soon as my wife and I became engaged, we began our search for a videographer. We knew full well how important this role would be on our wedding day as it has such an influential piece of making memories. I began research online looking at videographers and began correspondence with a few of them. After some brief discussions with them, none were impressive enough to continue to pursue. Back to the drawing board I went. I then was referred to Anthony and Laura at AM Films. I recall being thoroughly impressed with their work online. My wife and I met Anthony face to face soon after and were immediately impressed with his business knowledge, outlook, vision, and laid back personality. Anthony worked hard from the very beginning to understand what it was we "wanted" for our special day. Soon after we were able to speak with Laura over the phone as well, and without surprise, she was equally as impressive. Anthony and Laura did a fantastic job in their pre work and arranging flexible times for us to all speak together.
Then came the day of the wedding. Anthony, Laura, an their assistant Chris arrived at our venue early, and ready to work and assist where needed. The attention to detail they all three showed that day was top notch. Furthermore, Laura jumped right in with a MULTITUDE of extra tasks, such as taking care of the groomsmen boutonniere's and ties! All three of them did not hesitate once to go above and beyond. Hiring Anthony and Laura as our videographers would be something we would do 100x times over if we had the chance. Amazing people. Amazing service. What else can you ask for?
Thank you Anthony and Laura for being such a critical part of our special day. We cannot wait to see the final products.

Profile Picture Justin, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I LOVED every minute working with this husband & Wife team! I found them through Facebook and sent a message. Anthony responded immediately!! From that moment on I was thoroughly impressed! They are easy to talk to and VERY professional! Their work is breath taking!!! You will not regret using their services!! :)

Profile Picture Shalanda, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Laura and Anthony are an incredible team! They are not just amazing at their work, but they truly care that everyone is taken care of and that everything goes smoothly. They are two of the most caring and loving people you will meet! From Laura pinning boutonnières and cleaning our wedding rings to get the perfect shots-no detail was left to chance. They think of everything and find a way to incorporate the sweetest moments into their videos. Laura and Anthony traveled to Chicago for our July wedding downtown. The day was such a whirlwind-but thanks to our dream team-we have the most incredible memories captured to enjoy for a lifetime! Everything about their planning, execution, and product exceeded our wildest expectations! Thank you Laura and Anthony! You are simply the best!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

AM Films, LLC Pricing

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Excellent team that produces outstanding videos. I've had the pleasure of recently working with these folks at a wedding in Maryland. Their equipment was top notch! Their personalities are super friendly and easy going! When a couple needs a great videographer I send them right over to AM Films!

AM Films is fantastic to work with. We've worked with them on multiple weddings and it was easy and fun. And the videos they capture are beautiful! If you are in need of a videographer I strongly suggest AM Films.

As a planner, I have worked with Anthony and Laura on a number of weddings, and they are by far my favorite videographers to work with! In addition to the pheomenal videos they produce, they are easy to work with! I highly recommend them to all of my couples.

Hampstead, MD 21074   See On Map