Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

Mechanicsburg, PA View map Visit website

Located in a friendly, intimate setting, we offer a variety of wedding gowns to turn your dreams into reality. We also carry bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride dresses, prom and evening gowns, veils, headpieces, and jewelry. We provide expert fittings and alterations on Wedding Gowns purchased at our store. We invite you to make an appointment and recieve the personal attention you deserve.

Our bridal designers include:

Jasmine Bridal, Casablanca, Christina Wu and Moonlight by Val Stefani

Our hours are Tuesday-Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-4. We are closed Sundays and Mondays.

You are welcome to email us at tayloredforyoubridal@yahoo.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Joyce R. Married on 05/28/2022

Most professional, amazing group of women who helped me find my perfect wedding dress!

Taylor and her team a fantastic in every way. They’re accommodating, make you feel special from the first time meeting them. They helped me find my beautiful wedding dress. Taylor also altered my dress for a perfect fit.
    Salina S. Married on 05/28/2022

Emotional!

Taylored For You made this moment amazing for me. I went in with an idea of what I’d like and the 5th dress I tried on was it! Everyone was so helpful and kind and they made sure I stayed in budget! I was able to get my veil, dress and hair piece for such an amazing price!

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Oh Salina...you just made our day! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here with us. We realy enjoyed working with you and can't wait to see your wedding photos. All the best to you and your family. Hugs!!
  • Jo Ann
    Jo Ann Married on 12/04/2021
    I was looking for a MOB dress and stopped in one day because Taylor carries Jade and Jade Couture dresses which I was interested in. I stopped by without an appointment and Taylor was just great! She let me try on as many gowns as I wanted. I fell in love with one dress and went back a few months later with my daughter and sister and tried them on all again. I ended up buying the dress I loved!
    My dress came in on time and alterations went perfectly! I felt beautiful and I had so many compliments on my dress. I am so glad I found this gem of a shop!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

Well established bridal service in Mechanicsburg, PA offering a variety of formal attire.

Details By V, LLC Details By V, LLC Wedding Planners

Taylored for You has the BEST customer service I have personally ever experienced. I bought my wedding dress here as well as referred many friends and clients. Taylored for you has an amazing inventory for all members of the wedding party and everyone feels important. What is most amazing, they remember you YEARS later! Taylored for you Bridal Boutique is the place to go for bridal gowns, etc.

Bombshell Brides Bombshell Brides Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Taylor two years in a row for a Bridal Fashion show her gowns are stunning not to mention top quality. Taylors exceptional customer service & super friendly personality makes it very easy to work with her. I would highly recommend Taylored for you Bridal for all of your Bridal needs.

516 East Main Street Mechanicsburg, PA, 17055
Location of (Taylored for You Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding