Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

516 East Main Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 Map · Phone number

About Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

Located in a friendly, intimate setting, we offer a variety of wedding gowns to turn your dreams into reality. We also carry bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride dresses, prom and evening gowns, veils, headpieces, and jewelry. We provide expert fittings and alterations on all items purchased at our store. We invite you to make an appointment and recieve the personal attention you deserve.

Our bridal designers include:

Jasmine Bridal, Casablanca, Wtoo, Willowby, Christina Wu and Bonny Bridal

Our hours are Tuesday-Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-4. We are closed Sundays and Mondays.

You are welcome to email us at tayloredforyoubridal@yahoo.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!

Follow Taylored for You Bridal Boutique on

Sorella Vita bridesmaids
Sorella Vita bridesmaids

109 Reviews for Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

Jaci · Married on 09/22/2018

Taylor and her team are so awesome to work with! I brought some family and a few of my bridesmaids in to look for "the dress" and the experience we had was unlike many other bridal stores. My group was able to get involved in choosing dresses for me to try on and I truly felt special throughout the entire process because we had the consultant's undivided attention in our own space in the boutique. You won't regret saying "yes to the dress" at Taylored for You!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Jaci! We had a lot of fun in helping you chose the perfect gown for your wedding. Thanks for including Taylored for You in your wedding plans.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2018

Taylor and her team made all of us that came in make us feel like part of the family! Finding my dress there was so much fun and I definitely recommend going to see Taylor, she is a wonderful, kindhearted person!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Taylor,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience at Taylored for You. We truly enjoyed working with you and your family to find the perfect dresses for your wedding. We hope you had a fantastic wedding day!!!

Anika · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot recommend Taylored for You Bridal enough! My first appointment of the day was another boutique where I felt the consultant wasn't listening to what I wanted, kept pushing an in house designer, and completely disregard my budget. Walking in to Taylored was a breath of fresh air. Our consultant was fantastic- she listened to exactly what I was looking for, brought in a great selection of dresses, and helped guide me along the way (the process can be overwhelming!). Taylor did a fantastic job with the alterations, especially with my bridal party that needed some flexibility due to being out of town or recently having a baby. The entire staff was so helpful and made the experience really great.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our store. All of us here at Taylored for You enjoyed working with you and your bridal party to find the perfect dresses for your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to play a small part of your big day! Come back and visit us anytime :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories

• GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist
    GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

Well established bridal service in Mechanicsburg, PA offering a variety of formal attire.

• Details By V, LLC
    Details By V, LLC Wedding Planners

Taylored for You has the BEST customer service I have personally ever experienced. I bought my wedding dress here as well as referred many friends and clients. Taylored for you has an amazing inventory for all members of the wedding party and everyone feels important. What is most amazing, they remember you YEARS later! Taylored for you Bridal Boutique is the place to go for bridal gowns, etc.

• Bombshell Brides
    Bombshell Brides Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Taylor two years in a row for a Bridal Fashion show her gowns are stunning not to mention top quality. Taylors exceptional customer service & super friendly personality makes it very easy to work with her. I would highly recommend Taylored for you Bridal for all of your Bridal needs.

• 516 East Main Street Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, 17055 See on map