516 East Main Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 Map · Phone number

About Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

Located in a friendly, intimate setting, we offer a variety of wedding gowns to turn your dreams into reality. We also carry bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride dresses, prom and evening gowns, veils, headpieces, and jewelry. We provide expert fittings and alterations on all items purchased at our store. We invite you to make an appointment and recieve the personal attention you deserve.

Our bridal designers include:

Jasmine Bridal, Casablanca, Wtoo, Willowby, Christina Wu and Bonny Bridal

Our hours are Tuesday-Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-4. We are closed Sundays and Mondays.

You are welcome to email us at tayloredforyoubridal@yahoo.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!

Follow Taylored for You Bridal Boutique on

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique 1
  • Taylor

Taylor Bleiler · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience!

I bought my dress at Taylored for You Bridal Boutique earlier this year for our wedding on July 27 and had the best experience ever! As soon as we walked in the door, Taylor greeted us with a big smile and was so excited to help us. Taylor and her staff were attentive, professional, fun and knew exactly what I wanted. Taylor helped me look through all the dresses (which seemed overwhelming at first), listened to what I was looking for, made recommendations when I needed them, and made it an overall unforgettable experience! In addition, after purchasing my dress, Taylor assisted with my fitting appointments too and her alterations turned out beyond perfect! Also to mention, the prices are great - I really can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Taylored for You Bridal Boutique 2

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much, Taylor! I am so happy that you took the time to write us a review about your experience here at Taylored for You. We all enjoyed helping you find the most perfect dress for your wedding day. You looked gorgeous!!!! Thanks for everything :)

Katelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Go see Taylor and her team!

Taylor and her team are so wonderful! They made my dress shopping experience so fun and helped me find my dream wedding gown. I got so many compliments on both the dress and the veil. If you are looking for a gown at a reasonable cost, a fun shopping experience, and a knowledgable team, go see Taylor!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jaci · Married on 09/22/2018

Taylor and her team are so awesome to work with! I brought some family and a few of my bridesmaids in to look for "the dress" and the experience we had was unlike many other bridal stores. My group was able to get involved in choosing dresses for me to try on and I truly felt special throughout the entire process because we had the consultant's undivided attention in our own space in the boutique. You won't regret saying "yes to the dress" at Taylored for You!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Jaci! We had a lot of fun in helping you chose the perfect gown for your wedding. Thanks for including Taylored for You in your wedding plans.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories

• GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist
    GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

Well established bridal service in Mechanicsburg, PA offering a variety of formal attire.

• Details By V, LLC
    Details By V, LLC Wedding Planners

Taylored for You has the BEST customer service I have personally ever experienced. I bought my wedding dress here as well as referred many friends and clients. Taylored for you has an amazing inventory for all members of the wedding party and everyone feels important. What is most amazing, they remember you YEARS later! Taylored for you Bridal Boutique is the place to go for bridal gowns, etc.

• Bombshell Brides
    Bombshell Brides Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Taylor two years in a row for a Bridal Fashion show her gowns are stunning not to mention top quality. Taylors exceptional customer service & super friendly personality makes it very easy to work with her. I would highly recommend Taylored for you Bridal for all of your Bridal needs.

• 516 East Main Street Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, 17055 See on map