Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

516 East Main Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

Located in a friendly, intimate setting, we offer a variety of wedding gowns to turn your dreams into reality. We also carry bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride dresses, prom and evening gowns, veils, headpieces, and jewelry. We provide expert fittings and alterations on Wedding Gowns purchased at our store. We invite you to make an appointment and recieve the personal attention you deserve.

Our bridal designers include:

Jasmine Bridal, Casablanca, Christina Wu and Moonlight by Val Stefani

Our hours are Tuesday-Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-4. We are closed Sundays and Mondays.

You are welcome to email us at tayloredforyoubridal@yahoo.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!

• Woman-owned
Follow Taylored for You Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• J & B Bridals and Tuxedos
Sorella Vita bridesmaids
f201007 f 51 5886

117 Reviews for Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

Erin K. · Married on 11/07/2020

Taylored For You Is The Best Place To Find Your Dress!

I had been to several bridal shops before going to Taylored For You to select my dress for my November 2020 wedding. I worked with Lee at my initial consultation, who really listened to what I was looking for in a dress. She took my feedback and brought in gowns that matched what I was looking for. She helped me find my perfect dress! After my wedding dress came in, I worked with Taylor for my fittings. She also was incredible at listening to feedback and working to modify my dress into exactly what I wanted. The staff here are so friendly and truly make you feel like part of their family with their friendly attitude and empathy. I highly recommend shopping with Taylored For You for any special occasion dress needs!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Erin, we are so happy that you chose Taylored for You to help dress you for your special day! I know Lee LOVED helping you find the most perfect gown (and accessories). You truly did become part of our family and do hope you can come back in to say Hi in the future. We wish you and your family a lifetime of joy and happiness!
  • Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 10/23/2020

The most perfect dress!!!

I cannot give enough praise to Taylor and her team at Taylored for You Bridal. I didn’t start shopping for a dress until August for our October wedding and Taylor exceeded all my expectations. Tori helped me select and try on all the dresses and helped me find the most perfect dress. Given that it was August, and the wedding was in October, I assumed I would need to buy off the rack and have it altered. Taylor was able to work with the designer over that weekend to set up a rush shipment so I could get it made-to-order. She was also able to get it custom length too (which for this 5’1 girl, is MUCH needed). It came in plenty of time for final alterations and each time I met with Taylor, I felt so comfortable. She was kind, caring, funny, warm, and just an all-around nice person. I was also greeted with tons of smiles from Taylor and the rest of the girls working there. I also bought my hair –piece (clip) from her boutique and it turned out to be such a statement piece. Also need to throw in that they also helped my sister pick out her maid of honor dress after we had finished picking out my dress! Can’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Sarah, thank you so very much for all the kind words! We are so glad that we were able to order you a new dress that was in the right size and correct height for your petite frame. The whole Taylored for You team enjoyed working with you and seeing your smiling face, mask and all. You were a beautiful bride and will always be part of the Taylored for You family! Much love to you and your new husband :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

Well established bridal service in Mechanicsburg, PA offering a variety of formal attire.

• Details By V, LLC Wedding Planners

Taylored for You has the BEST customer service I have personally ever experienced. I bought my wedding dress here as well as referred many friends and clients. Taylored for you has an amazing inventory for all members of the wedding party and everyone feels important. What is most amazing, they remember you YEARS later! Taylored for you Bridal Boutique is the place to go for bridal gowns, etc.

• Bombshell Brides Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Taylor two years in a row for a Bridal Fashion show her gowns are stunning not to mention top quality. Taylors exceptional customer service & super friendly personality makes it very easy to work with her. I would highly recommend Taylored for you Bridal for all of your Bridal needs.

• 516 East Main Street Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, 17055 See on map
    Location of (Taylored for You Bridal Boutique)