Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

516 East Main Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

Located in a friendly, intimate setting, we offer a variety of wedding gowns to turn your dreams into reality. We also carry bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride dresses, prom and evening gowns, veils, headpieces, and jewelry. We provide expert fittings and alterations on all items purchased at our store. We invite you to make an appointment and recieve the personal attention you deserve.

Our bridal designers include:

Jasmine Bridal, Casablanca, Wtoo, Willowby, Christina Wu and Moonlight by Val Stefani

Our hours are Tuesday-Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-4. We are closed Sundays and Mondays.

You are welcome to email us at tayloredforyoubridal@yahoo.com. We look forward to meeting you soon!

Follow Taylored for You Bridal Boutique on

115 Reviews for Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/19/2019

100% recommend!

I loved Taylored for you bridal! I worked with the same team of women every time I went in. I loved this. I remember going to David's bridal for a wedding and hated it. No special treatment, no one remembered you, and it was always choas going in. Not at Taylored for you. You were treated like a regular customer and a bride. You were remembered and catered to. I love this store. I got my bridal gown and my hair piece from them AND my girls got their bridesmaids dresses from them. On my dress, I had it hemmed and the booms redone. There was boning on the top of the dress and the top did not fit to me. The dress is all lace and I could not see where Taylor tailored any part of it. My dress was PERFECT for my day! She also has veils and jewelry and belts!! Everything you need! I will say my girls could not get their dresses tailored there because Taylor is so busy she is only doing bide's dresses. This was no problem for me and my crew but thought I would mention it :) Taylor will give you a list of tailors she recommends :) Also, this photo was taken by Jocelyn from Jocelyn Elzer Photography who I also highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jenna- you are so awesome!!! All of us here at Taylored for You LOVED working with you and your bridesmaids to find the most perfect dresses for your big day. It was always so much fun when you came in for your fittings!! I’ll miss seeing your smiling face. We all wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!
  • Jill

Jill Krug · Married on 10/05/2019

Thank you!

I am so happy I got my dress at Taylored for You. Taylor was amazing to work with and so awesome and personable from the very beginning. She made me feel comfortable trying on dresses and even ended up choosing the one I got! It was really nice how she did the alterations as well. It made it so easy for me. She even wrote me a cute note on my wedding day! Thanks Taylor!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Jill! It was our pleasure in helping you find the perfect dress. I always loved seeing your smiling face walk through the door. I hope you stop in to visit sometime soon. It would be great to see you!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

Well established bridal service in Mechanicsburg, PA offering a variety of formal attire.

• Details By V, LLC Wedding Planners

Taylored for You has the BEST customer service I have personally ever experienced. I bought my wedding dress here as well as referred many friends and clients. Taylored for you has an amazing inventory for all members of the wedding party and everyone feels important. What is most amazing, they remember you YEARS later! Taylored for you Bridal Boutique is the place to go for bridal gowns, etc.

• Bombshell Brides Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Taylor two years in a row for a Bridal Fashion show her gowns are stunning not to mention top quality. Taylors exceptional customer service & super friendly personality makes it very easy to work with her. I would highly recommend Taylored for you Bridal for all of your Bridal needs.

• 516 East Main Street Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, 17055 See on map
    Location of (Taylored for You Bridal Boutique)