Taylored for You Bridal Boutique Reviews

116 | Mechanicsburg, PA

116 Reviews for Taylored for You Bridal Boutique

• Jo Ann

Jo Ann · Getting married on 12/04/2021

I was looking for a MOB dress and stopped in one day because Taylor carries Jade and Jade Couture dresses which I was interested in. I stopped by without an appointment and Taylor was just great! She let me try on as many gowns as I wanted. I fell in love with one dress and went back a few months later with my daughter and sister and tried them on all again. I ended up buying the dress I loved!
    My dress came in on time and alterations went perfectly! I felt beautiful and I had so many compliments on my dress. I am so glad I found this gem of a shop!

Sent on 03/29/2011
  • Sarah

Sarah Simme · Married on 10/23/2020

The most perfect dress!!!

I cannot give enough praise to Taylor and her team at Taylored for You Bridal. I didn’t start shopping for a dress until August for our October wedding and Taylor exceeded all my expectations. Tori helped me select and try on all the dresses and helped me find the most perfect dress. Given that it was August, and the wedding was in October, I assumed I would need to buy off the rack and have it altered. Taylor was able to work with the designer over that weekend to set up a rush shipment so I could get it made-to-order. She was also able to get it custom length too (which for this 5’1 girl, is MUCH needed). It came in plenty of time for final alterations and each time I met with Taylor, I felt so comfortable. She was kind, caring, funny, warm, and just an all-around nice person. I was also greeted with tons of smiles from Taylor and the rest of the girls working there. I also bought my hair –piece (clip) from her boutique and it turned out to be such a statement piece. Also need to throw in that they also helped my sister pick out her maid of honor dress after we had finished picking out my dress! Can’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/19/2019

100% recommend!

I loved Taylored for you bridal! I worked with the same team of women every time I went in. I loved this. I remember going to David's bridal for a wedding and hated it. No special treatment, no one remembered you, and it was always choas going in. Not at Taylored for you. You were treated like a regular customer and a bride. You were remembered and catered to. I love this store. I got my bridal gown and my hair piece from them AND my girls got their bridesmaids dresses from them. On my dress, I had it hemmed and the booms redone. There was boning on the top of the dress and the top did not fit to me. The dress is all lace and I could not see where Taylor tailored any part of it. My dress was PERFECT for my day! She also has veils and jewelry and belts!! Everything you need! I will say my girls could not get their dresses tailored there because Taylor is so busy she is only doing bide's dresses. This was no problem for me and my crew but thought I would mention it :) Taylor will give you a list of tailors she recommends :) Also, this photo was taken by Jocelyn from Jocelyn Elzer Photography who I also highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Jenna- you are so awesome!!! All of us here at Taylored for You LOVED working with you and your bridesmaids to find the most perfect dresses for your big day. It was always so much fun when you came in for your fittings!! I’ll miss seeing your smiling face. We all wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!
  • Jill

Jill Krug · Married on 10/05/2019

Thank you!

I am so happy I got my dress at Taylored for You. Taylor was amazing to work with and so awesome and personable from the very beginning. She made me feel comfortable trying on dresses and even ended up choosing the one I got! It was really nice how she did the alterations as well. It made it so easy for me. She even wrote me a cute note on my wedding day! Thanks Taylor!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Jill! It was our pleasure in helping you find the perfect dress. I always loved seeing your smiling face walk through the door. I hope you stop in to visit sometime soon. It would be great to see you!!
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Barge · Married on 08/31/2019

Loved my dress!

Taylor and her team were great. They were one of the first places I looked at, and I should have just stopped there! They listened to what I wanted and made recommendations to help me find a perfect dress in my budget. They were able to get something ordered for me and do the alterations when it came in. They even held the dress for me until a few days before the wedding so it wouldn’t get damaged or wrinkled. They were always very prepared and professional when I came in for appointments.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. We all loved working with you, Adrienne, to find the perfect dress for your wedding. You and your Mom were always a joy to work with! We hope you had a fantastic wedding!
  • Taylor

Taylor Bleiler · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience!

I bought my dress at Taylored for You Bridal Boutique earlier this year for our wedding on July 27 and had the best experience ever! As soon as we walked in the door, Taylor greeted us with a big smile and was so excited to help us. Taylor and her staff were attentive, professional, fun and knew exactly what I wanted. Taylor helped me look through all the dresses (which seemed overwhelming at first), listened to what I was looking for, made recommendations when I needed them, and made it an overall unforgettable experience! In addition, after purchasing my dress, Taylor assisted with my fitting appointments too and her alterations turned out beyond perfect! Also to mention, the prices are great - I really can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much, Taylor! I am so happy that you took the time to write us a review about your experience here at Taylored for You. We all enjoyed helping you find the most perfect dress for your wedding day. You looked gorgeous!!!! Thanks for everything :)

Katelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Go see Taylor and her team!

Taylor and her team are so wonderful! They made my dress shopping experience so fun and helped me find my dream wedding gown. I got so many compliments on both the dress and the veil. If you are looking for a gown at a reasonable cost, a fun shopping experience, and a knowledgable team, go see Taylor!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Katelyn,

Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave a review for our team. You chose the most perfect dress (and veil) for your big day! Stop in and visit anytime. We would love to see you!!

Jaci · Married on 09/22/2018

Taylor and her team are so awesome to work with! I brought some family and a few of my bridesmaids in to look for "the dress" and the experience we had was unlike many other bridal stores. My group was able to get involved in choosing dresses for me to try on and I truly felt special throughout the entire process because we had the consultant's undivided attention in our own space in the boutique. You won't regret saying "yes to the dress" at Taylored for You!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Jaci! We had a lot of fun in helping you chose the perfect gown for your wedding. Thanks for including Taylored for You in your wedding plans.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2018

Taylor and her team made all of us that came in make us feel like part of the family! Finding my dress there was so much fun and I definitely recommend going to see Taylor, she is a wonderful, kindhearted person!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Taylor,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience at Taylored for You. We truly enjoyed working with you and your family to find the perfect dresses for your wedding. We hope you had a fantastic wedding day!!!

Anika · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot recommend Taylored for You Bridal enough! My first appointment of the day was another boutique where I felt the consultant wasn't listening to what I wanted, kept pushing an in house designer, and completely disregard my budget. Walking in to Taylored was a breath of fresh air. Our consultant was fantastic- she listened to exactly what I was looking for, brought in a great selection of dresses, and helped guide me along the way (the process can be overwhelming!). Taylor did a fantastic job with the alterations, especially with my bridal party that needed some flexibility due to being out of town or recently having a baby. The entire staff was so helpful and made the experience really great.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our store. All of us here at Taylored for You enjoyed working with you and your bridal party to find the perfect dresses for your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to play a small part of your big day! Come back and visit us anytime :)

Alexandra · Married on 04/21/2018

I absolutely loved my experience at Taylored For You. Taylor and her staff were lovely to work with. I feel they gave me 5 star treatment each time I came in and they really cared about helping me get ready for my big day. I would highly recommend visiting the boutique. Great staff, great experience, and great value. Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

I'm so glad that you took the time to write us a review about your experience here at Taylored for You. You were a joy to work with and we loved seeing you in your gown each and every time you came into the store. Thanks for everything!

Blake · Married on 11/18/2017

I knew I wanted to go to Taylored for You when I got engaged. My sister in law had gotten her dress there 6 years prior and had the best experience so this was my first choice to start. I visited 1 other bridal shop before going to Taylor but didn't love anything there. Taylor made everything so easy and made me feel so comfortable. I tried on a handful of dresses and ended up picking a dress that Taylor picked out for me herself. She really listens to what her brides want and can then find the perfect dress out of the inventory she has. She has a very wide selection and almost any style you can think of. I would recommend anyone to go to Taylor for the experience! I also feel like I gained a friend in Taylor throughout the process.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Blake- you are so awesome! We loved, loved, loved working with you and your family. We bonded each time you came in for a fitting. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing us to play a small part of your big day. You need to come back and visit us. We miss you but know you are enjoying married life!

Meg · Married on 10/07/2017

Do not pass up this adorable little boutique! Taylor and her staff are well-versed in what they do, have a HUGE selection of dresses and bridal gowns, accessories and shoes - and her attention to detail and quality of service is compared to none. You really feel like family when working with Taylor. She wants your event to be as special as you do and you can feel it from the moment you walk in the door of her shop. HIGHLY recommend!!! <3

Sent on 09/27/2017

Tori · Married on 10/07/2017

WOW! Taylored for you is a must for wedding dress shopping. Taylor is a doll, and works really hard to catch your vision, stay within your budget, and help you to find something that will be totally "you" for your big day. I must say I was nervous at first, wrongly assuming that a small boutique was going to be way overpriced, and ten times higher than your typical David's or other big box store. Boy how wrong I was. Actually, to my surprise, the prices were in the same league and often cheaper...yes CHEAPER. Not to mention, Taylor gets really high quality items that don't require those uncomfortable corset things that some other big box stores push on you since their gowns aren't as well made.

Definitely make an appointment and at least check out this awesome gem!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

I got my wedding dress at Taylored for You and would definitely recommend it. They didn't have exactly what I wanted off the rack, but we were able to create my dress and it turned out perfectly. We had to order the dress with the back lowered without knowing what it would look like, which was stressful. Then I wanted straps so Taylor created straps to add on that looked like they were part of the dress to begin with. Taylor is so kind and helpful and put my mind at ease throughout the alteration process. I loved my dress and veil and I'm glad I bought it through Taylored for You

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

My mom found her mother of the bride dress at Taylored for You and had a wonderful experience!! Not only did they have an amazing selection at reasonable prices, but Taylor went out of her way to make sure my mom found a gown in which she felt beautiful. She was so welcoming and helpful and I can't thank her enough for helping make this experience so wonderful!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

If you are engaged, go to Taylored for You!! I couldn't be happier with my experience there. I went shopping with my mom and they made us both feel so comfortable throughout the whole experience. You can tell that they truly care about their customers. Taylor did a wonderful job with the alterations and made sure that my dress fit perfectly!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Laura L · Married on 10/22/2016

So grateful!

Wow! Taylor and her staff saved the day! Two weeks before my wedding, my custom wedding gown completely fell through and I was faced with needing to buy a new gown. I never dreamed that I would have been in that situation and I was devastated and REALLY stressed. I called Taylored For You the day after I learned what had happened and she managed to fit me in that day. I found a dress that day and she also was able to get the alterations done that week. I had my new dream dress a week later, one week before the wedding!

This was an absolute emergency and we could not have done this without Taylored For You. I live in Maryland and drove up to Mechanicsburg, PA specifically to go to this boutique. A year prior, I went there with some family who lives in PA to start the whole wedding dress process and not only had a wonderful experience, but their amazing selections of dresses looked great on me...especially this one that I loved. I ultimately decided to get a custom gown, which sadly, was a mistake.

I had been to other shops closer to me, but after hearing the news about my custom dress, I went to PA because I KNEW I would find my dress there. Taylor and her mother went above and beyond the call of duty to help me find my dress. I walked out of the store 2 weeks before my wedding knowing that I would not only be CLOTHED as I walked down the aisle, but I would look GORGEOUS. The best part is that they still had the dress that I fell in love with a year prior! I, in no way, felt like I was settling for this gown. I felt like I found my dream dress. The alterations were done beautifully. Taylor, her mother, and her staff truly saved the day. My family and I are SO grateful! Thank you so much for performing a miracle!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

Finding the perfect wedding dress is one of the most important aspects of wedding planning. My husband and I got married in PA; however, we live in Chicago, IL. I chose Taylored for You based on the amazing reviews I found online. Taylor (and her mom!) made the entire process a breeze! She always made herself available to fit my schedule – which was NOT easy! I had to rearrange my appointments several times due to flight changes, and Taylor never expressed frustration and took me right in whenever I could get there. I wanted a belt added to my dress and needed several alterations due to a large amount of weight loss and naturally short legs. Taylor did an AMAZING job!!! The dress fit perfectly, and I felt confident and beautiful on my big day! Additionally, my mom also chose to buy her dress at Taylored For You. Taylor custom-made a shawl to match my mom’s dress (my wedding was in October, and my mom’s always cold!). It was an elegant addition to an already stunning dress – my mom looked beautiful! If you choose Taylored For You, you will get the BEST wedding dress shopping experience – the entire process was stress-free and fun, the dresses we chose were perfect for us, and Taylor’s work was impeccable!

Sent on 11/07/2016

alicia · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Taylor was absolutely perfect! She was so sweet and accommodating, and will do anything to make your day perfect! I HIGHLY recommend checking out Taylored For You!

Sent on 12/12/2016

I purchased my wedding dress from Taylored for You for my August 2016 wedding. I went here because I was looking for a specific dress to try on and they had it. I did not end up getting the dress I went for because I found so many other amazing choices. My dress I got was absolutely amazing, and affordable. I am over six feet tall and was so worried that nothing would fit, or look right while trying them on. Well, I was wrong. Everyone at Taylored for you was so knowledgeable and accommodating to help me find the perfect dress for my body type. I also purchased the bridesmaids dresses from here, and all of my girls loved working with them. I knew exactly what bridesmaid dress I was buying when I went in, so I cannot comment on that selection. They also mailed me swatches to verify the bridesmaids colors. Give them a visit!

Sent on 08/25/2016
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 06/11/2016

I got married on June 11th 2016 in the Dominican Republic and stumbled across Taylored for You Bridal for my absolutely stunning wedding dress and accessories. My first visit to Taylored for You Bridal was in January after I went to a few other local shops and was not finding what I wanted. Through word of mouth, a friend mentioned Taylored for You Bridal so I called and they scheduled me for a dress fitting with less then 48 hour notice and with me leaving town. I went to Taylors shop and tried on a dozen or so beautiful dresses. I narrowed it down to 3 and the dress I was leaning towards was perfect but a few sizes too big. Taylor assured me that in the time frame of 4 months she could have my dress taken-in and custom designed in that time and not to worry! After 3 hours of Taylor and her staff patiently waiting for me to decide, I found the dress of my dreams and let Taylor do the rest! After a few dress fittings, Taylor called to let me know my dress was done and in May when I picked up my dress and wedding day accessories, I felt so very lucky and blessed to have such a beautifully re-designed dress by Taylor. I was so excited and amazed when I saw it and knew that I was going to look perfect on our big day. Taylor is just wonderful and so much fun to work with. My stress level prior to finding a wedding dress was a 10 and after meeting Taylor and finding my dress I was stress free and was confident in Taylor 110%. She made my dreams come true when I put that dress on before walking down the aisle and I will forever have great memories and pictures in a one of a kind dress that Taylor re-designed just for me. I recommend Taylored for You Bridal and will always be so grateful and thankful for a local shop like Taylor's!

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/23/2016

Taylor is a joy to work with - always friendly, professional, and very warm. Although I did not purchase my wedding gown there, my bridesmaids did find their gowns at Taylor's shop in the right style and color for four very different body types! Although the shop is small and can sometimes get crowded (despite having an appointment!), there is a wonderful selection of many different dresses, in a charming atmosphere. Make Taylored for You a stop on your list!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Taylor and her team were absolutely phenomenal in helping me to find the perfect dress, veils, and bridesmaid's dresses. Once I stepped into Taylor's store I didn't look any further for wedding or bridesmaid's dresses and even after searching high and low for the perfect jewelry I came back here and the team helped me to find the perfect match! The care, detail, and true compassion shown by all the members of this team helps to make shopping at Taylored for You and unique and wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/31/2015

Taylor and her staff are AMAZING! Lee picked out my dress, and I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful at such a great price. They are wonderful people with a great selection at very reasonable prices. I wish I could go back for more!

Sent on 07/29/2015