Taylored for You Bridal Boutique Reviews

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique 1
  • Taylor

Taylor Bleiler · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience!

I bought my dress at Taylored for You Bridal Boutique earlier this year for our wedding on July 27 and had the best experience ever! As soon as we walked in the door, Taylor greeted us with a big smile and was so excited to help us. Taylor and her staff were attentive, professional, fun and knew exactly what I wanted. Taylor helped me look through all the dresses (which seemed overwhelming at first), listened to what I was looking for, made recommendations when I needed them, and made it an overall unforgettable experience! In addition, after purchasing my dress, Taylor assisted with my fitting appointments too and her alterations turned out beyond perfect! Also to mention, the prices are great - I really can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Taylored for You Bridal Boutique 2

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much, Taylor! I am so happy that you took the time to write us a review about your experience here at Taylored for You. We all enjoyed helping you find the most perfect dress for your wedding day. You looked gorgeous!!!! Thanks for everything :)

Katelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Go see Taylor and her team!

Taylor and her team are so wonderful! They made my dress shopping experience so fun and helped me find my dream wedding gown. I got so many compliments on both the dress and the veil. If you are looking for a gown at a reasonable cost, a fun shopping experience, and a knowledgable team, go see Taylor!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jaci · Married on 09/22/2018

Taylor and her team are so awesome to work with! I brought some family and a few of my bridesmaids in to look for "the dress" and the experience we had was unlike many other bridal stores. My group was able to get involved in choosing dresses for me to try on and I truly felt special throughout the entire process because we had the consultant's undivided attention in our own space in the boutique. You won't regret saying "yes to the dress" at Taylored for You!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Jaci! We had a lot of fun in helping you chose the perfect gown for your wedding. Thanks for including Taylored for You in your wedding plans.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2018

Taylor and her team made all of us that came in make us feel like part of the family! Finding my dress there was so much fun and I definitely recommend going to see Taylor, she is a wonderful, kindhearted person!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Taylor,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience at Taylored for You. We truly enjoyed working with you and your family to find the perfect dresses for your wedding. We hope you had a fantastic wedding day!!!

Anika · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot recommend Taylored for You Bridal enough! My first appointment of the day was another boutique where I felt the consultant wasn't listening to what I wanted, kept pushing an in house designer, and completely disregard my budget. Walking in to Taylored was a breath of fresh air. Our consultant was fantastic- she listened to exactly what I was looking for, brought in a great selection of dresses, and helped guide me along the way (the process can be overwhelming!). Taylor did a fantastic job with the alterations, especially with my bridal party that needed some flexibility due to being out of town or recently having a baby. The entire staff was so helpful and made the experience really great.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our store. All of us here at Taylored for You enjoyed working with you and your bridal party to find the perfect dresses for your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to play a small part of your big day! Come back and visit us anytime :)

Alexandra · Married on 04/21/2018

I absolutely loved my experience at Taylored For You. Taylor and her staff were lovely to work with. I feel they gave me 5 star treatment each time I came in and they really cared about helping me get ready for my big day. I would highly recommend visiting the boutique. Great staff, great experience, and great value. Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

I'm so glad that you took the time to write us a review about your experience here at Taylored for You. You were a joy to work with and we loved seeing you in your gown each and every time you came into the store. Thanks for everything!

Blake · Married on 11/18/2017

I knew I wanted to go to Taylored for You when I got engaged. My sister in law had gotten her dress there 6 years prior and had the best experience so this was my first choice to start. I visited 1 other bridal shop before going to Taylor but didn't love anything there. Taylor made everything so easy and made me feel so comfortable. I tried on a handful of dresses and ended up picking a dress that Taylor picked out for me herself. She really listens to what her brides want and can then find the perfect dress out of the inventory she has. She has a very wide selection and almost any style you can think of. I would recommend anyone to go to Taylor for the experience! I also feel like I gained a friend in Taylor throughout the process.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Taylored for You Bridal Boutique's reply:

Blake- you are so awesome! We loved, loved, loved working with you and your family. We bonded each time you came in for a fitting. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing us to play a small part of your big day. You need to come back and visit us. We miss you but know you are enjoying married life!

Meg · Married on 10/07/2017

Do not pass up this adorable little boutique! Taylor and her staff are well-versed in what they do, have a HUGE selection of dresses and bridal gowns, accessories and shoes - and her attention to detail and quality of service is compared to none. You really feel like family when working with Taylor. She wants your event to be as special as you do and you can feel it from the moment you walk in the door of her shop. HIGHLY recommend!!! <3

Sent on 09/27/2017

Tori · Married on 10/07/2017

WOW! Taylored for you is a must for wedding dress shopping. Taylor is a doll, and works really hard to catch your vision, stay within your budget, and help you to find something that will be totally "you" for your big day. I must say I was nervous at first, wrongly assuming that a small boutique was going to be way overpriced, and ten times higher than your typical David's or other big box store. Boy how wrong I was. Actually, to my surprise, the prices were in the same league and often cheaper...yes CHEAPER. Not to mention, Taylor gets really high quality items that don't require those uncomfortable corset things that some other big box stores push on you since their gowns aren't as well made.

Definitely make an appointment and at least check out this awesome gem!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

I got my wedding dress at Taylored for You and would definitely recommend it. They didn't have exactly what I wanted off the rack, but we were able to create my dress and it turned out perfectly. We had to order the dress with the back lowered without knowing what it would look like, which was stressful. Then I wanted straps so Taylor created straps to add on that looked like they were part of the dress to begin with. Taylor is so kind and helpful and put my mind at ease throughout the alteration process. I loved my dress and veil and I'm glad I bought it through Taylored for You

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2017

My mom found her mother of the bride dress at Taylored for You and had a wonderful experience!! Not only did they have an amazing selection at reasonable prices, but Taylor went out of her way to make sure my mom found a gown in which she felt beautiful. She was so welcoming and helpful and I can't thank her enough for helping make this experience so wonderful!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

If you are engaged, go to Taylored for You!! I couldn't be happier with my experience there. I went shopping with my mom and they made us both feel so comfortable throughout the whole experience. You can tell that they truly care about their customers. Taylor did a wonderful job with the alterations and made sure that my dress fit perfectly!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Julie · Married on 10/08/2016

Finding the perfect wedding dress is one of the most important aspects of wedding planning. My husband and I got married in PA; however, we live in Chicago, IL. I chose Taylored for You based on the amazing reviews I found online. Taylor (and her mom!) made the entire process a breeze! She always made herself available to fit my schedule – which was NOT easy! I had to rearrange my appointments several times due to flight changes, and Taylor never expressed frustration and took me right in whenever I could get there. I wanted a belt added to my dress and needed several alterations due to a large amount of weight loss and naturally short legs. Taylor did an AMAZING job!!! The dress fit perfectly, and I felt confident and beautiful on my big day! Additionally, my mom also chose to buy her dress at Taylored For You. Taylor custom-made a shawl to match my mom’s dress (my wedding was in October, and my mom’s always cold!). It was an elegant addition to an already stunning dress – my mom looked beautiful! If you choose Taylored For You, you will get the BEST wedding dress shopping experience – the entire process was stress-free and fun, the dresses we chose were perfect for us, and Taylor’s work was impeccable!

Sent on 11/07/2016

alicia · Married on 09/10/2016

Working with Taylor was absolutely perfect! She was so sweet and accommodating, and will do anything to make your day perfect! I HIGHLY recommend checking out Taylored For You!

Sent on 12/12/2016

I purchased my wedding dress from Taylored for You for my August 2016 wedding. I went here because I was looking for a specific dress to try on and they had it. I did not end up getting the dress I went for because I found so many other amazing choices. My dress I got was absolutely amazing, and affordable. I am over six feet tall and was so worried that nothing would fit, or look right while trying them on. Well, I was wrong. Everyone at Taylored for you was so knowledgeable and accommodating to help me find the perfect dress for my body type. I also purchased the bridesmaids dresses from here, and all of my girls loved working with them. I knew exactly what bridesmaid dress I was buying when I went in, so I cannot comment on that selection. They also mailed me swatches to verify the bridesmaids colors. Give them a visit!

Sent on 08/25/2016
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 06/11/2016

I got married on June 11th 2016 in the Dominican Republic and stumbled across Taylored for You Bridal for my absolutely stunning wedding dress and accessories. My first visit to Taylored for You Bridal was in January after I went to a few other local shops and was not finding what I wanted. Through word of mouth, a friend mentioned Taylored for You Bridal so I called and they scheduled me for a dress fitting with less then 48 hour notice and with me leaving town. I went to Taylors shop and tried on a dozen or so beautiful dresses. I narrowed it down to 3 and the dress I was leaning towards was perfect but a few sizes too big. Taylor assured me that in the time frame of 4 months she could have my dress taken-in and custom designed in that time and not to worry! After 3 hours of Taylor and her staff patiently waiting for me to decide, I found the dress of my dreams and let Taylor do the rest! After a few dress fittings, Taylor called to let me know my dress was done and in May when I picked up my dress and wedding day accessories, I felt so very lucky and blessed to have such a beautifully re-designed dress by Taylor. I was so excited and amazed when I saw it and knew that I was going to look perfect on our big day. Taylor is just wonderful and so much fun to work with. My stress level prior to finding a wedding dress was a 10 and after meeting Taylor and finding my dress I was stress free and was confident in Taylor 110%. She made my dreams come true when I put that dress on before walking down the aisle and I will forever have great memories and pictures in a one of a kind dress that Taylor re-designed just for me. I recommend Taylored for You Bridal and will always be so grateful and thankful for a local shop like Taylor's!

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/23/2016

Taylor is a joy to work with - always friendly, professional, and very warm. Although I did not purchase my wedding gown there, my bridesmaids did find their gowns at Taylor's shop in the right style and color for four very different body types! Although the shop is small and can sometimes get crowded (despite having an appointment!), there is a wonderful selection of many different dresses, in a charming atmosphere. Make Taylored for You a stop on your list!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Taylor and her team were absolutely phenomenal in helping me to find the perfect dress, veils, and bridesmaid's dresses. Once I stepped into Taylor's store I didn't look any further for wedding or bridesmaid's dresses and even after searching high and low for the perfect jewelry I came back here and the team helped me to find the perfect match! The care, detail, and true compassion shown by all the members of this team helps to make shopping at Taylored for You and unique and wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/31/2015

Taylor and her staff are AMAZING! Lee picked out my dress, and I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful at such a great price. They are wonderful people with a great selection at very reasonable prices. I wish I could go back for more!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't say enough great things about working with Taylor at Taylored for You. I decided to check out their sample sale in early October '14 (wedding on 10/10/15), and truly didn't believe I'd leave with "the one". I had a few ideas of what I wanted in my dress, but all the dresses I picked off the rack didn't look very good. Taylor's team asked if they could take a look and found me a few options that were much more based on my body type. I swear they are magicians! I ended up falling in love with (and purchasing) the 3rd dress I tried on! It was ~60% off during the sale, and I even found a beautiful matching veil for $50! I left the boutique that day with my gown...and I never wanted to take it off each time I came back for fittings. Taylor was fun, thoughtful and very accommodating. I had some "picky" requests in a later fitting and she made the dress fit me like a glove when it was all done. I had so many compliments on my wedding day - it was truly the dress for me. I even wore it for hours after my wedding because it was so comfortable and fit so well - and because I never wanted to take it off! What would you know, my sister went to the sample sale and had the same exact experience! The consulting/advising aspect of Taylor's employees is invaluable. Taylor truly has a passion for what she does and it shines through in everything she does. Thank you, Taylor and team!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Trish Turo · Married on 09/05/2015

I could not say enough about my amazing experience at Taylor's! I always felt welcomed with open arms (literally, hugs!!) and that they were happy I was there, which in turn made my entire dress shopping experience much more enjoyable! Not only did we get my wedding dress here, but my bridesmaid dresses here as well. I got so many compliments on my dress, and Taylor added straps to a strapless dress and it turned out even better than I could have imagined. We were so thrilled with our experience and I really enjoyed working with Taylor and her team, all friendly and very professional. If I had to go back and do it all over again, I would have stopped at Taylor's first, and last. LOVE THIS VENDOR!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Nadja · Married on 07/18/2015

I loved shopping for my wedding dress and accessories at Taylored For You. Taylor and her staff are so friendly and patient! Taylor went out of her way to make me and my family and friends feel comfortable in her beautiful shop. She helped me to accessorize my dress with a beautiful veil, and a unique and lovely belt. I’m so happy that I purchased my gown from Taylored For You, and I highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

I love Taylor and Lee, they were so helpful and always so positive! Taylor did a wonderful job making my gown fit perfectly!! She was so flexible, with me living in Virginia. Thank you!! We will miss seeing you!

Sent on 06/30/2015

I LOVE TAYLORED FOR YOU!!! I went to many dress shops in the area (Chambersburg, Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Elizabethtown, Lebanon) and had to have tried on at least 300 dresses throughout my wedding dress shopping experience. I actually was at Taylored for you two or three times. Every time I was there, whether I showed interest in a dress or not, everyone there was very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend Taylored for you! I can't say enough about my experiences at Taylored for You!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/25/2014

I can't say enough good things about this bridal boutique! This was the first and last place I looked for my wedding dress. The staff (especially Taylor!) is so welcoming and friendly and puts you at ease as soon as you walk through the door. I walked around one of the dress rooms to start selecting ones I was interested in trying on and I was immediately in awe at their dress collection. They undoubtedly have one of the best collections of wedding dresses in the area. I only had enough time during my appointment to try on all of the dresses I had selected in the first round of walking around but that was all the time I needed. I probably only tried on about 6 dresses or so and found my dress among that group. I couldn't believe how easy it was! Taylor and the other ladies at the shop did a phenomenal job measuring me for the dress order (I didn't even need to get it altered!), they did a great job helping me find a sash (they have an amazing selection at their shop) to go with my dress (and, later, altering the length of the dash), and were helpful and enthusiastic during all of my dress fittings. You can tell they truly care about their customers. If you are looking for a wedding dress in this area, you MUST book an appointment here - you will not be disappointed!!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress or a dress for a special event.

Sent on 11/25/2014