14 Northern Dancer Drive, Dillsburg, PA 17019 Map · Phone number

About Ultra Tech Travel- Jillian Turney McCartney

No service fees:
Providing the highest quality of customer service 24/7; you can reach a live person, on holidays and weekends!
We do the research for you and we guarantee the BEST PRICE or we will match it!
We search the top suppliers and website for the best price for your package.
If a better promotion presents itself after you have reserved your package, we will automatically adjust your price as a courtesy!

We pride ourselves on treating every client as if you were our only client!
We ask key questions before suggesting which destination and resort we think would best match you and your partner’s personality, each resort offers a different atmosphere and certain amenities. We customize your vacation with your requests that are most important to you and create your dream of the perfect honeymoon or vacation come true with memories to last a lifetime.

We specialize in destination weddings, honeymoons, luxury family travel, and corporate events :)

Jillian is a Certified Destination Wedding Specialist, a Certified Honeymoon Specialist, a Preferred Sandals and Beaches Specialist, a Fiji Specialist, a Secrets Master Agent and a Europe Specialist.

Sandalsbeachwedding
TheColiseumr3
Sandalsbeachwedding
an092

4 Reviews for Ultra Tech Travel- Jillian Turney McCartney

We had the pleasure of working with Jillian from Ultra Tech Travel. It was my first all-inclusive resort vacation, and she really did a great job explaining everything to me regarding what to expect. My wife has been to a few so she already had a good idea what is going on, but Jillian was a great help to me with her answers and advice. She never pressured us to make a decision and made sure we had everything we needed before we left for our trip. We went to the Sandals in Grenada and it was amazing. We would recommend that Sandals to any couple as a honeymoon or vacation as it was a perfect honeymoon for us. When we got home, she had chocolate covered strawberries delivered to our house with a beautiful card thanking us. Overall it was a great experience and we look forward to working with Jillian for future vacations.

Sent on 08/27/2014

I initially didn’t think I needed a travel agent, but went with the reference of 6 local friends—who all used Jillian for their Honeymoons. I met with Jillian and asked questions about why do I need a travel agent? Why should I get one when I can make the same reservations online and book my own flight? And how much will it cost? (Nothing, the resorts pay her for her services—sounds like a deal to me. Well, lets just say I quickly learned why. First Caribbean Airlines decided they weren’t going to fly out of our preferred departure airport. Jillian called us within hours of this change and immediately asked us if we wanted to change departure airports or airlines. Had we booked our flights online, I wouldn’t have found out for days/weeks, after all the flight prices went up…then she coordinated with our transportation to/from the airport, again while I was knee deep in wedding planning, I didn’t have time for that! Then we arrived safe and sound to the Report which was amazing! However, we probably had one too many extra deals for the spa because we booked at a great time and the spa didn’t like that, so they told us they won’t only honor one spa gift, and they would not bend. We called Jillian and she made it happen! I ended up with all these extra spa services, absolutely free. Had we not had a travel agent, I would have only gotten one spa gift. Then at the very end, the resort accidently charged our card on the 7th day of a 10 day honeymoon, so I had to get Jillian involved once again to contact the resort and have then take back one of the charges. I travel frequently and have all of these things happen, but not all in the same trip. Things happen, overall the honeymoon was perfect and my life was made easier because I chose Jillian as my travel agent, and I didn’t pay a dollar extra for her services--while I probably got a few extras…couldn’t be happier and I will have Jillian plan all of our vacations!

Sent on 12/18/2012

My husband and I used Ultra Tech Travel to help plan our destination wedding. Jillian did an amazing job answering all the questions we had during the planning process, helped us choose our destination (Dreams Puerto Aventuras Mexico), and also worked with all 28 guests in our party to ensure we received the best deals and travel experience. The resort was beautiful and the wedding was amazing. We could not have asked for a better trip or travel agent. After returning just over a week ago, a special gift awaited us from Jillian, helping to make the trip home a little sweeter.

We can't wait to book another trip through Jillian at Ultra Tech Travel!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Ultra Tech Travel- Jillian Turney McCartney FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Mexico, Pacific Islands, South America

• 14 Northern Dancer Drive Dillsburg, 17019 See on map