315 East Market Street, York, PA 17403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Renaissance Bridals and Prom

Renaissance Bridal is a fashionable wedding attire salon in York, Pennsylvania, that has everything from glamorous bridal wear to upscale, sophisticated dresses. Owners Beth and Jon Smith have been working in the area for over 27 years, providing clients with fine fabric, modern fashion, and cutting-edge designs. They hand-select their inventory by attending shows throughout the United States and Europe, and would be happy to show you around their showroom.

Renaissance Bridal has new inventory weekly, monthly, and seasonally — so don’t shy away from checking back again if you don’t find something you love on the first go! They have sample sales and trunk shows for their clientele, which include the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Formal gowns and sample gowns are available alongside bridal gowns, and Renaissance has a selection of dress/attire items to complete your look:

• Bridal belts

Renaissance Bridals and Prom 5
Renaissance Bridals and Prom 6
Renaissance Bridals and Prom 7

Cam · Getting married on 04/15/2020

I called this week to see if they fit me in last minute for an appointment, and they found me a slot that was perfect for me! I loved walking in today and getting greeted by the owner who welcomed us with a smile! She was very sweet and so kind, she asked me about what style i was looking for, and what size street closes i wore, and never talked to me about "wedding dress" sizes which was amazing! I am a plus size bride, and they had so many options. She then proceeded to ask me what things i liked in a dress, and what i thought i was looking for, then headed off and grabbed me a few and they were so beautiful! One of the dresses she pulled was absolutely perfect, and had everything i had everything wanted and more! The second dress was so perfect that I ended up getting to take it home! They were great at working with price, my needs, and what i was looking for! Today could not have been a better experience! Thank you for all of your amazing help and making my dress shopping experience painless and joyful!

• Megan

Megan · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The perfect experience!

Renaissance Bridals was the perfect salon to find my dress. Abbie was so helpful and really listened to what i wanted and helped guide me through the process of choosing my dress. Every dress I tried on she would attempt to pin and clamp to fit my body so I could really picture what the dress would look like when it was made for me. In a previous salon my family was told to go pick the dresses and there was no designated changing area so I had to change in front of my friends and family. At Renassiance, Abbie picked the dresses out after viewing my list of wish dresses, stuck to my budget, and I was able to change in a changing room and Abbie only came in when I was ready to zipped up. It was a very kind, professional, and considerate environment and I loved every minute of it. The owner also made an appearance and provided much needed advice on what I should consider when choosing my dress. In the end I said yes to the dress!!! I am not a hugger but I hugged Abbie when we were finished! If you want to find the perfect dress and have the best shopping experience you must go to Renaissance Bridals!!

Renaissance Bridals and Prom 8

Renaissance Bridals and Prom FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly

Real Weddings

• 315 East Market Street York, Pennsylvania, 17403 See on map
    7178450565 (Fax Number)
    Monday : 10-5 Tuesday : 10-8 Wednesday : 10-5 Thursday : 10-8 Friday : 10-4 Saturday : 10-4 Sunday : CLOSED