Renaissance Bridals and Prom

York, PA View map Visit website

Renaissance Bridals is a fashion house for women of all ages. Our collections include everything from glamourous bridal, fashionable bridesmaids, prom, pageant, and special occasion attire. Recently recieving “The Best Of“ award in formalwear, as well as the “Social Media Excellence“ award, Renaissance will help you create a memorable impression.

Owners Jon and Beth Smith have provided the area with modern fashion, fine fabrics, and cutting edge designs for over 30 years. They attend major shows throughout the states, as well as Europe, to personally select their inventory. Their love for fashion is evident and awaits your arrival. With 14,000 square feet and

6 levels to shop, we are sure to have a dress that you will love! From the moment you walk through the doors of our beautiful showroom, you will realize that you are about to experience something different...

A Renaissance Experience!

Renaissance Bridal has new inventory weekly, monthly, and seasonally — so don’t shy away from checking back again if you don’t find something you love on the first go! They have sample sales and trunk shows for their clientele, which include the bride, bridesmaids. Formal gowns and sample gowns are available alongside bridal gowns, and Renaissance has a selection of dress/attire items to complete your look:

• Bridal belts

• Morilee by Madeline Gardner
  • Paloma Blanca
  • Randy Fenoli
  • Tara Keely By Lazaro

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

Hannah L. Getting married on 05/13/2023

100% recommend John and his team!

We had a fantastic experience at renaissance bridal!! Beth was very professional and responsive in setting up and adjusting our appointment time and John was such a delight to work with. He was very accommodating as I had to use a walker for the appointment and was extremely helpful with everything. He is very knowledgeable and helped me find my perfect wedding dress. It was also a very private and intimate experience - we were the only ones on the first floor for my appointment and the one-on-one experience made it that much more special! We would definitely recommend John and his team for anyone in the area!
    Amanda Y. Getting married on 11/13/2022

AMAZING! John is the best!

John is AMAZING!!!!! Got my dress in 10 minutes!!!!
    I got engaged end of May and we want to get married in November of this year - I knew this would be difficult to pull off and was nervous that it might not even be possible. I emailed the team to make an appointment and they were very timely and flexible. After not having luck at the previous bridal shop I was a little discouraged, but as soon as as I stepped into Renaissance I had a good feeling - it was very clean, professional, and personal. John took one look at my Pinterest board and began pulling dresses. I may not have been able to explain what I wanted in words but he knew exactly what I envisioned. I swear I was in the shop maybe 10 minutes and I had on the dress of my dreams! I knew it was the one the second I had it on! I wish I would have went to John at Renaissance first because he truly has a knack for what he does. John made me feel absolutely stunning in my dress and I cannot wait for my wedding.
    **John has also helped my sister and cousin find their wedding dresses as well so I should known that’s where I would end up.
    Kelsey L. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Absolutely amazing! 10/10

Jon was AMAZING. I had been to a few other appointments where the consultants were nice but really didn’t feel like they knew exactly what I was looking for. Jon immediately greeted us and sat down with us for about 10 minutes to ask about what my interests were, and I felt like he actually listened! He has SO much experience and knowledge, literally every dress he brought out was gorgeous and exactly what I had described. And when he brought out the one, he looked at me and said this is going to be your wedding dress, and he did not disappoint. I’m so glad I went here, it was the best experience and I said yes to the most beautiful dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

46 photos · 06/22/2019
  • Emily & Jessica
    33 photos · 11/03/2018

315 East Market Street York, PA, 17403

Monday : 10-5 Tuesday : 10-8 Wednesday : 10-5 Thursday : 10-8 Friday : 10-4 Saturday : 10-4 Sunday : CLOSED
Location of (Renaissance Bridals and Prom)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding