315 East Market Street, York, PA 17403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Renaissance Bridals and Prom

Renaissance Bridal is a fashionable wedding attire salon in York, Pennsylvania, that has everything from glamorous bridal wear to upscale, sophisticated dresses. Owners Beth and Jon Smith have been working in the area for over 28 years, providing clients with fine fabric, modern fashion, and cutting-edge designs. They hand-select their inventory by attending shows throughout the United States and would be happy to show you around their 14,000 sq. ft. store. There are six levels to shop from including three floors of bridal gowns, three floors of prom/social occasion, and also bridesmaids.

We carry a vast variety of price points to adapt to all budgets.

Renaissance Bridal has new inventory weekly, monthly, and seasonally — so don’t shy away from checking back again if you don’t find something you love on the first go! They have sample sales and trunk shows for their clientele, which include the bride, bridesmaids. Formal gowns and sample gowns are available alongside bridal gowns, and Renaissance has a selection of dress/attire items to complete your look:

• Bridal belts

Renaissance Bridals and Prom 7
  • Blair

Blair Hetherington · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Appointment with Bree

My experience was amazing!! I came into this appointment with a "dress to beat" and Bree rose to the occasion. She blew that dress out of the water with every pick! She did an amazing job of grabbing gowns that suited my preferences and helped me pick the one for me. She was great with my family and the whole process. For anyone who's looking for that flashy show stopping gown, this is the place. Their dresses are full of drama and glitz, I was in love with almost every gown I tried on. Dresses in the shop were also extremely affordable. The shop can fit almost any budget!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Renaissance Bridals and Prom's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Blair!
    We are always happy to be able to find that perfect dress for our brides. Thank you for sharing your story, many brides will know to come here based on your review. Thank you!

Renaissance Bridals

Samantha Oaster · Getting married on 09/19/2020

The Dress of my Dreams!

From the moment my family and I stepped into Renaissance Bridals it felt like everything was taken care of! We were greeted by store owner, John, welcoming us! Once I checked in at the counter my stylist, Abbie, welcomed us into a private dressing room with seats for your guests, an area to try on dresses, and a large all around mirror! She sat with us and got a feel for what I wanted in my dress. She offered us mimosas or water while she was pulling a few dresses to get us started.
    Now it was time to get going and try on the gowns!! I put the first one on and walked out to see my family's reactions and finally saw it for myself. WOW, it was stunning! Abbie went to get a belt to add and John brought in a veil for me, so I could get the total look. WOW again!! We all were in love, but it was the first one I put on, but definitely a front runner! After trying on a few, nothing was comparing to that first dress! Once we tried on the other gowns I put the first dress back on and I knew that was MY dress!! The whole look was so prefect and I was doing the "bridal wiggle" as Abbie called it!
    I just want to thank Abbie & John for making this experience so memorable and allowing me to find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Renaissance Bridals and Prom's reply:

Our sincere pleasure to assist you during this journey.
    We appreciate your kind words, that you chose Renaissance to be part of your special day.
    Once again , Thank you!!!!!

Renaissance Bridals and Prom FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly

Real Weddings

• 315 East Market Street York, Pennsylvania, 17403 See on map
    7178450565 (Fax Number)
    Monday : 10-5 Tuesday : 10-8 Wednesday : 10-5 Thursday : 10-8 Friday : 10-4 Saturday : 10-4 Sunday : CLOSED