315 East Market Street, York, PA 17403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 3

About Renaissance Bridals and Prom

Renaissance Bridals is a fashion house for women of all ages. Our collections include everything from glamourous bridal, fashionable bridesmaids, prom, pageant, and special occasion attire. Recently recieving “The Best Of“ award in formalwear, as well as the “Social Media Excellence“ award, Renaissance will help you create a memorable impression.

Owners Jon and Beth Smith have provided the area with modern fashion, fine fabrics, and cutting edge designs for over 30 years. They attend major shows throughout the states, as well as Europe, to personally select their inventory. Their love for fashion is evident and awaits your arrival. With 14,000 square feet and

6 levels to shop, we are sure to have a dress that you will love! From the moment you walk through the doors of our beautiful showroom, you will realize that you are about to experience something different...

A Renaissance Experience!

Renaissance Bridal has new inventory weekly, monthly, and seasonally — so don’t shy away from checking back again if you don’t find something you love on the first go! They have sample sales and trunk shows for their clientele, which include the bride, bridesmaids. Formal gowns and sample gowns are available alongside bridal gowns, and Renaissance has a selection of dress/attire items to complete your look:

• Bridal belts

227 Reviews for Renaissance Bridals and Prom

• Annissa

Annissa · Getting married on 11/07/2021

Amazing!!!!

Due to Covid I had to email to get an appointment and Beth got back to me quickly. To my surprise I was able to get an appointment the next day. Jon helped me. He picked out some great options for me. He made me feel like I was on an episode of say yes to the dress. He actually pick the dress I said yes to. He jacked me up and this beautiful wedding song came on “not his doing” and the tears came. And I had to have that dress. Thanks Jon I can’t wait to wear the dress you helped me pick!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Shelby · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Just wow!!

Planning a wedding is stressful. Planning a wedding during COVID is a whole new level. Renaissance was my 3rd stop for dresses and I'm happy to say my final! The experience started with a phone conversation with Jon (owner) the night before to go over where I'm at in the search process and what I'm looking for. He was so personable and I could already tell this experience was going to be different. The moment we showed up, our safety during these tough times was top priority with temp checks and sanitizer. Jon got to work and pulled a couple of dresses. This is where the story gets good..

First dress - immediately told my MoH that we'll probably be able to eliminate this one because it wasn't really what I was looking for. It had some of the things I wanted but was missing some things. Boy did that change once I saw myself in that mirror. Fast forward a few more dresses and I found myself comparing every dress to that first one. That was my dress. I put it back on and the eyes started watering. Jon knew. He had me put that dress on first on purpose. He knew based off of what I was looking for and once he saw me that dress would look amazing on me.

Morale of the story - Renaissance gives you that stress free and professional experience every bride to be needs right now.

Sent on 11/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Renaissance Bridals and Prom FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

3 Real Weddings

• 315 East Market Street York, PA, 17403 See on map
    Monday : 10-5 Tuesday : 10-8 Wednesday : 10-5 Thursday : 10-8 Friday : 10-4 Saturday : 10-4 Sunday : CLOSED
    Location of (Renaissance Bridals and Prom)