Lilla's Bridal Boutique

York, Pennsylvania View map Visit website

Lilla’s Bridal Boutique is a professional bridal salon in York, Pennsylvania, that provides customers with exceptional service, expertise, and warm hospitality. Lilla’s Bridal was established in 1985 and has been helping clients find the perfect gowns for over three decades. With service as their first priority, they focus on you as an individual and aim to give you a fun, memorable experience.

Lilla’s Bridal Boutique happily serves the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. Lilla’s Bridal offers final sale on all their products, with new inventory in store monthly (so check back if you don’t fall in love with something the first time around). The average turnaround time for gowns is less than six months, leaving you with plenty of time for Lilla’s Bridal’s customization process. Attire services include:

• Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

Other Services

Handcrafted, designer jewelry is available alongside a selection of other dress and attire items. Formal gowns, plus-size gowns, and sample gowns can be purchased, and Lilla’s Bridal has tuxedos available for rent and purchase. Other accessories include:

• Bridal belts
  • Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Shoes
  • Undergarments
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Brooke
    Brooke G. Getting married on 05/19/2023

Amazing experience first time wedding dress shopping!

I went dress shopping for the first time yesterday and was so anxious and had no clue what to expect. Joy/Jay was wonderful to work with. She listened to everything I had to say while also offering her advice without being too pushy. She took her time with me and made me feel special throughout the whole time. I was very lucky to work with her and would highly recommend!
    April B. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Amazing Experience

Nice atmosphere, everyone was very nice and helpful. They made sure to give me suggestions for things I normally wouldnt have tried, and fell in love with a dress they suggested! The ladies did a very nice job!

Lilla's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lilla's Bridal Boutique. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. We look forward to being a part of your memorable day!
  • Erica
    Erica P. Married on 10/02/2021

Customized Fairytale Creation

I purchased my main wedding dress from Lilla’s Bridal Boutique. I had tried on the dress in another store, but it was very itchy and that store did not have a seamstress that I could talk to. Not only was Lilla’s able to order the dress for me to try on, but they were also able to set up and appointment for me to meet with the owner and incredibly talented seamstress, Dianna about my concerns with the dress and about the custom work I wanted done. The dress required some minor alterations, significant custom work, and a very involved under bustle. Dianna’s work is of upmost quality. She was easy to work with along the way and she provided me with an email address so that I could summarize my thoughts in writing and send her a photo to make sure we were on the same page about the custom work. The custom work involved lining the dress to make it more comfortable, creating and extended illusion back and neck line, and adding extensive amounts of crystals. It was something from a fairytale when it was completed! However, I did have some minor issues with fit. When we got the dress home and tried it on, the bra cups were not laying right. My mom and I were able to untack and re-tack them, and after that it fit so much better. I am not sure what caused this issue, but we were able to completely fix it with minimal effort. The other thing I noticed was that as I wore my dress throughout the day it dropped a bit. I understand that you walk a fine line to make the dress the right length, and I think it was just so heavy that it ended up stretching/dropping a bit which made it difficult to walk later on. I had a dress change planned for my first dance, but my original plan was to change back into my Lilla’s dress. However the day of, I decided to stay in my dance dress because the Lilla’s dress was really too big to dance with and I didn’t want people stepping on it. My dress pictures will speak for themselves. The crystals and tulle on the neckline were added. I felt so special knowing I was in a one-of-a-kind dress for my wedding. My mom got her gown and got it altered from Lilla’s as well. Dianna is a treasure. 🤍 Photos by Nicole Barr Photography.

Lilla's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Erica! You and your mom were a joy to work with! I appreciate all your kind and sincere words.

Working with you one on one is what I love most about my job! Customizing your gown to suit your needs makes it even more special for you. You certainly had a vision and I am happy that I made your fairytale dream come to life! I am certain you looked incredibly beautiful! I can’t wait to share your pics on social media! Wishing you the best!

Sincerely

28 photos · 10/26/2019
  • Tayler & Jeff
    30 photos · 05/24/2019

Lincolnway Flower Shop Lincolnway Flower Shop Wedding Florists

What a great bridal shop on the East End of York!- I have many brides that come in our shop that are so happy with the service they received at Lilla's Bridal Boutique ! Since they are so close by and since so many brides tell me they are so happy with them- I always suggest people stop there while passing by.... Great job ladies !!!!

Creative Interpretations Photography Creative Interpretations Photography Wedding Photographers

The customer service is second to none in York. The staff makes sure you find that perfect wedding dress that will put a smile on your grooms face as you walk down the aisle. Great selection and knowledge of all the latest fashion trends is why I highly recommend Lilla's Bridal Boutique

3416 East Market Street York, Pennsylvania, 17402
Location of (Lilla's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding